PDA

View Full Version : Cabergoline

Broly
03-26-2013, 04:39 PM
I've been researching Cabergoline for the past week now and I've been seeing some conflicting information. From what I gather the best dosing is done twice a week, anywhere from .25mg up to 1mg per dose. Dosage should be started on the low end and gradually increased .25mg every 4 weeks if needed.

I was hoping to get an informational thread started on Cabergoline for people to share their experiences on side effects, dosages, timing, etc.

Also I read from one source that it is not stable in liquid form, yet I see it on rc sites as liquid. Can someone shed some light on this?

Broly
08-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Cabergoline not stable in liquid solution?

This was one of the first questions I ran into when reading on Caber, it appears as if that statement is false. Caber is near as stable as tablets when in liquid solution.

Pharmacodynamics and relative bioavailability of cabergoline tablets vs solution in healthy volunteers - Persiani - 2006 - Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Wiley Online Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jps.2600831012/abstract)

"...The analysis of variance performed on the pharmacodynamic effects of the two cabergoline formulations indicated that the percent decreases of plasma prolactin levels were not significantly different for tablets and solution. These results indicate that the pharmacodynamics and relative bioavailability of cabergoline are not influenced by formulation, as tablets or solution."

O_RYAN_007
08-20-2013, 05:30 AM
ever looked into or researched the products in prolactrone? It seems like it could be an alternate...

milehighguy
08-20-2013, 08:52 AM
The guys at black lion will tell you prolactrone is every bit as good as caber with less sides. I can't back that up but probably worth a look. Freepress has used this product. He might have some input.

O_RYAN_007
08-20-2013, 09:12 AM
The guys at black lion will tell you prolactrone is every bit as good as caber with less sides. I can't back that up but probably worth a look. Freepress has used this product. He might have some input.

I'm using it right now stacked with Intimidate. I'm really enjoying it, I'll take 12.5 mg of exem once or twice a week to prevent any E2 sides. I'm digging this stack!

milehighguy
08-20-2013, 09:24 AM
I have a bottle as well. I'm not running it now but did when I ran trenavar. I slept like a baby.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

O_RYAN_007
08-20-2013, 09:41 AM
My sleep is amazing these days... I haven't really been taking melatonin

WesleyInman
08-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Never used liquid. Used Cabaser/Dostinex for years @ .5mgs E3 days. Love this product. Very very effective and safe..no side effects to report. Actually their is one potential side effect of multiple orgasms in men. I have stayed on for a year straight before and I would say out of that time period I experienced it 2x during that year. Rare, but possible.

20 pills at 1mg each used to cost $60 bucks. I don't know what they go for now, but that is essentially 4 months worth for $60 dollars at the dosage I indicated.

^^bump for others ^^

Broly
08-20-2013, 10:35 AM
ever looked into or researched the products in prolactrone? It seems like it could be an alternate...

I had never heard of it til now. You said you're using it now, have you used Caber in the past? Comparison?

Grape Ape
08-20-2013, 11:08 AM
The ingrediants in prolactrone can be sourced seperate for about $15 cheaper.

Synthetic Supplement's(PES sister company) Dopadex is the same L-Dopa extract, but at a higher Mg and then all you need is a cheap grean tea extract.

Broly
08-20-2013, 11:20 AM
I'll look into the prolactrone ingredients but will most likely stick with Caber as it is tried and true.

O_RYAN_007
08-20-2013, 12:16 PM
I had never heard of it til now. You said you're using it now, have you used Caber in the past? Comparison?
I've never tried caber, so I cannot may the comparison.

DJM
08-20-2013, 09:27 PM
caber for me, .5 2xwk
side for me is too long to cum, to the point of stopping without doing so..........and having to explain it lol

Grape Ape
08-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Thought caber was supposed to have wild and negative side effects.

Freepressright
08-21-2013, 08:10 AM
I'll look into the prolactrone ingredients but will most likely stick with Caber as it is tried and true.

I vote for Prolactrone. You get a lot of the Caber benefits with the only side being mild, temporary carpal tunnel in some users.

O_RYAN_007
08-21-2013, 09:55 AM
I vote for Prolactrone. You get a lot of the Caber benefits with the only side being mild, temporary carpal tunnel in some users.

My hands fall asleep more often at night, but that's the only negative thing I've noticed. This was very similar to when I was using peps.