PDA

View Full Version : BeaverDan is back and planning a new cycle.

BeaverDan
03-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Hey guys! I'm finally joining Swole Source, and the site looks great!

After PP was raided I decided to get paranoid and take a break from the forums and ended up not running my last planned cycle due to other reasons. well I'm back in good 'ol 'Murica and planning my cycle.

I am planning an 8 week cycle with 6-8 weeks of Mechabol or 4-5 weeks of UD. Obviously length of the main compound will depend on mid cycle bloods.

Here's the question I would like to ask the board. I have one bottle of AH and it's obviously not enough for 8 weeks. I've read the threads on epiandrosterone and haven't really found a clear consensus, so I thought I would ask you guys.

I want to either run Ah half dose and another product half dose or run 4 weeks of AH bridged into another product or vice versa.

What do ya'll think? Best product to for effectiveness compared to price and compared to AH, and also which way you would run it?

Thanks guys!

Jackswift
03-29-2013, 10:01 PM
I think any Stano product would be a good substitute for AH or to be used interchangeably with AH. LGI and Elite Formulations both make good clones.

Devastatingdave
03-31-2013, 06:59 PM
Personally I wouldnt use less than 4 gels a day of the AH. You could use 4 gels a day and stack that with another epiandrosterone product like LGI stano 200 to make up the difference.

BeaverDan
04-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the input guys. I'll probably run 3 caps a day of the AH to make it last the 8 weeks and take 400-600 mgs of another stano product. I most likely will be using something like Stano Elite, rather than the product from Forerunner Labs.

longBallLima
04-01-2013, 11:55 AM
another CO-an :)

BeaverDan
04-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Actually just moved to CO a week ago, never been here before.

jw390898
04-01-2013, 07:17 PM
600mg is the sweet spot dosing wise when running in a stack imo
At this daily dose you tend to find you gain the benefits it provides to a cycle such as the the libido bump and energy increase, possibly too a little drying and endurance, but without any noticeable negatives - certainly general feedback suggests this.

Some play with 800-1000mg but I am not convinced this has benefits myself.