PDA

View Full Version : Swole Source is now 500 strong.

burlyman30
03-26-2013, 11:33 PM
It's been pretty cool to see this forum grow from the initial 100 who signed up the first week or two, to now 500+ members. Thanks to all of you who have invited and brought other people over here, and thanks to all of you who have been here from the beginning and have stuck around.

Unlike some of the forums out there which have a lot of bad and wrong information floating around, I think most of the time people are able to get good and trustworthy advice here and that makes me proud of this community and proud to be associated with it.

While I have everyone's attention, I wanted to bring something up. I have noticed that on "opinion threads" that some people have gotten lambasted or ridiculed or dismissed based on a differing opinion from the majority in said threads. While I cannot claim to be innocent of ever doing this, I do try to respect others' opinions most of the time. And yes, every once in a while even I lose my objectivity. Let's keep our heads about us in these threads that sometimes really get us fired up and remember that the people we are "arguing" with are our friends. Let's debate as friends, and leave the debate as friends without making things personal. Thanks guys :)

/off soap box

h2s
03-27-2013, 05:20 AM
Agreed on second part, and would like to join in to thank everyone that has helped this community grow. I know there has been delays in some promised updates, etc... (Site design), but I am working to fit it into my schedule as it is near complete. Thank you for hanging with us!

Jack O'Neill
03-27-2013, 05:32 AM
Agreed on second part, and would like to join in to thank everyone that has helped this community grow. I know there has been delays in some promised updates, etc... (Site design), but I am working to fit it into my schedule as it is near complete. Thank you for hanging with us!

Site and community are perfect here !
Thx for all the work done H2S

DJM
03-27-2013, 05:57 AM
500 nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree on the second point too...........i for one know me n hts agree on most everything, but with burly outside lifting, probably not much, but we are still bum buddies.............goes both ways tho, respect others' opinions because it is just that, but also dont be butt hurt when the majority dont agree with you (hts the religion thread on am an example, i think i know where we stand considering similar upbringings, but on am, it was 90/10 in favor of jc it seemed lol)

h2s
03-27-2013, 06:32 AM
500 nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agree on the second point too...........i for one know me n hts agree on most everything, but with burly outside lifting, probably not much, but we are still bum buddies.............goes both ways tho, respect others' opinions because it is just that, but also dont be butt hurt when the majority dont agree with you (hts the religion thread on am an example, i think i know where we stand considering similar upbringings, but on am, it was 90/10 in favor of jc it seemed lol)

Yeah I knew when to back out. I have a lot of respect for David, and in his defense he is very supportive of his opinion, unlike many in the argument.

SoCal-Nutrition
03-27-2013, 02:44 PM
very excited to be part of this growing community! looks like it's grown by about 25% in the last month...That's Amazing!

milehighguy
03-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Great forum...can't say that I spend much time on any of the others out there.

O_RYAN_007
03-27-2013, 07:33 PM
I love this place! Tons of great info and experienced individuals.

DJM
03-27-2013, 07:43 PM
I love this place! Tons of great info and experienced individuals.

te amo!

O_RYAN_007
03-27-2013, 08:39 PM
te amo!

I told you to keep on the DL, burly will get mad! Pero yo quiero CHINGOS tambien!

DJM
03-27-2013, 08:42 PM
ahh burly mi perocito jaja

O_RYAN_007
03-27-2013, 08:48 PM
ahh burly mi perocito jaja

dile a Burly la verdad amor! que te quires mas a mi que el (said in a dramatic Novela way with the camera focused directly at my face)!

DJM
03-27-2013, 09:10 PM
dile a Burly la verdad amor! que te quires mas a mi que el (said in a dramatic Novela way with the camera focused directly at my face)!

and the 2min facial expressions

O_RYAN_007
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
and the 2min facial expressions

With the HUGE bulging eyes and facial sweat!

BBG
03-27-2013, 10:06 PM
way to go guys... I know I'm not nearly as active as I should be, but it's still great to see this... and we're on our way to 600 already!

burlyman30
03-27-2013, 11:22 PM
Ryan, DJ... comprendo espanol... es muy malo, pero entiendo los significados generales. :) Pero.... Yo vas a buscar "douchebag" en google...

O_RYAN_007
03-28-2013, 05:34 AM
Ryan, DJ... comprendo espanol... es muy malo, pero entiendo los significados generales. :) Pero.... Yo vas a buscar "douchebag" en google...

yo creo que hay uno Match.com para mejicanos! :)

SoCal-Nutrition
04-08-2013, 07:07 PM
make that, 600 strong!

Sorrow
04-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Hell yeah! 600 and still growing!

h2s
04-09-2013, 11:40 AM
The best part is, zero advertising so far, this growth is all the result of the amazing contributions to our forum from it's members, leading it to more and more google results. :)

DJM
04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
601 ill get my nana in here