PDA

View Full Version : The real reason for Olddawg and H2s's parting, it's time the truth come out

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:17 AM
Mod Edit: the following was an early April Fool's joke. If you haven't met OldDawg yet, here's your intro...

Hi everyone, after what seems quite a long time away I have created an account to set the record straight. The dispute between Heretostudy and I on the PP board was deeper than it appeared. Hopefully, he has had time now to digest things and won't delete this post as I feel I have to get it off of my chest. Once the raid occurred at PP, I contacted the reps to see if i could get any remaining product that they had. H2s was first on the list and he had what I wanted so I arranged to actually meet with him to pick it up. I thought a workout together, eat some red meat, and then do the transaction would be a great experience. Chicago is only about 4 hours for me so the travel wasn't a big deal.

I got to the outskirts of town and he texted me that he was going to be late and that I should meet his girlfriend (let's call her bessy) for an hour or so until he could catch up. It was a cool little blues bar, clean and trendy, a really cool experience for a Canadian country boy. I met with bessy and bought her a drink, I don't drink anymore but i thought that I probably should have one with her just so I didn't seem rude.

Well, long story short we had more than we should have, one thing led to another and I ended up crossing the line that bros should never cross. Once we were finished I couldn't bare to face h2s so I hopped back into my car and came straight home. She must have told him cause there was some crazy aggression in his posts to me so I fought back. We ended up combining the bad stuff in pm's with the stuff you saw in the thread and then I decided just to walk away to end it all.

I'd like to apoligize to you heretostudy, what happened was never my intent. things got outta hand and well you have a very hot girlfriend. I have came clean with my wife at home and as a result we are in the middle of a separation. Not sure how that will turn out, I kinda miss having clean laundry and my chicken cooked for me.

So there you have it. I completely expect a thorough flaming. What I did was terrible and there was no excuse for it. Once again, my apologies.

OD

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 07:55 AM
An even older dog's take: You acted like an asshole. It's good that you want to cowboy up, but imo you've now misbehaved again. This should have been a private communication - apology - to h2s and then, and only then with his approval re the level of detail, something to bring to the community. As it is, your Lothario is still acting out, just in a stage whisper; and you've made it all about you ("getting it off your chest"). You've still got some soul-searching to do.

Jelisej
03-30-2013, 10:04 AM
OD, I agree with Sperwer- you should have kept it as a private.
I remember that argument, which surprised me as that was only time I've seen H2S lost temper a bit.
I would say you got a worse deal in both argument and in real life, its really sad that your wife is leaving you, I know that your family was very important to you, more than it may seem to some people.
As for H2S- he did not really lose much really, with that kind of girlfriend he would never be happy, and that kind of women is not hard to forget.
Anyway, both of you have been kind of pen-pals, so I wish luck to both of you in future.
Few days ago, I decided to leave forum as I got fed up this kind of drama. Among few others I'll miss H2S. He is good guy and I've been glad to be here. I wish him all the best, and to all people with good heart!

DJM
03-30-2013, 10:20 AM
lol at the replies!

markam
03-30-2013, 12:51 PM
The old saying,'Don't wash your dirty laundry in public,' springs to mind.

h2s
03-30-2013, 02:18 PM
I am not going to air my opinion here. You are welcome to stay, and I won't delete your post as it is out now. I do think it shows the kind of person you are, but your apology seems heart felt.

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 02:32 PM
I am not going to air my opinion here. You are welcome to stay, and I won't delete your post as it is out now. I do think it shows the kind of person you are, but your apology seems heart felt.

Wow!!! I can't believe you're letting him off the hook that easily!!! I can see why his name is oldDawg now. If it were me, he wouldn't get off the hook so easily. Probably would have been a road trip made and bans from any forum that I was a mod at... and that is just for starters. Hey DJM, how long til his daughter turns 18? Oh yeah - I just went there!!! ;)

DJM
03-30-2013, 02:54 PM

best response possible
you knew he wouldnt clear the air without some of his 'humor'

and for those he seem to see this for more than it is, cmon

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 03:03 PM
Humor??? There's no humor in that!!! Bro's before hoe's!!! I guess that's why he's the dawg though.

olddawg
03-30-2013, 03:57 PM
I expected some friction, you know even "I" am not perfect, but I guess my attempt was likely better off private. I thought the rest of you should know the truth as well as there were many who emailed me asking.

Cobalt
03-30-2013, 04:01 PM
LOL, women.

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 04:48 PM
best response possible
you knew he wouldnt clear the air without some of his 'humor'

and for those he seem to see this for more than it is, cmon

I give him points for effort, but the problem is that it is so much less than it purports to be. Contrition os a dish that is only convincingly served up with genuine humility.

That being said, i don't think tasteless remarks about his daughter are anything but out of order; nor his humiliation (in the modern sense that the word has taken on).

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 04:58 PM
OD, I agree with Sperwer- you should have kept it as a private.
I remember that argument, which surprised me as that was only time I've seen H2S lost temper a bit.
I would say you got a worse deal in both argument and in real life, its really sad that your wife is leaving you, I know that your family was very important to you, more than it may seem to some people.
As for H2S- he did not really lose much really, with that kind of girlfriend he would never be happy, and that kind of women is not hard to forget.
Anyway, both of you have been kind of pen-pals, so I wish luck to both of you in future.
Few days ago, I decided to leave forum as I got fed up this kind of drama. Among few others I'll miss H2S. He is good guy and I've been glad to be here. I wish him all the best, and to all people with good heart!

Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.

DJM
03-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Jman. say it ain't so. I for one will miss you. You have brought a wealth of information, knowledge and good discussion that is not going to be easily replaced, if at all.

feels like we've become 'the hills'
just saying me n od are cool, as h2s, but if od even made a pass at my wife itd be on

h2s is a better man, if you need antrhing ever, even love, im here

h2s
03-30-2013, 05:07 PM

Jell, I really think you took some of those comments out of context. The guys were poking at you and having a bit of fun, but everyone here has benefitted from your knowledge.

DJM
03-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Wow!!! I can't believe you're letting him off the hook that easily!!! I can see why his name is oldDawg now. If it were me, he wouldn't get off the hook so easily. Probably would have been a road trip made and bans from any forum that I was a mod at... and that is just for starters. Hey DJM, how long til his daughter turns 18? Oh yeah - I just went there!!! ;)

shes my fb friend ;)
great calves!

and h2s, i take back my previous post, iv learned a little more, sorry for your loss, this isnt funny, and ill leave you to moderate this

Sorrow
03-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Well, is what it is.
Olddawg, yeah wrong man. And honestly didn't need to know. I don't know you. I don't speak on buisness with people I don't know, and I have no right to judge you. I wont be taking relationship advice from you anytime soon, but I'm sure you know a thing or two about lifting and anabolics. On that level I'm sure you'd be a good resource.

H2S, you sir are a much better man then me. You've been a solid person to deal with, and helpful. As well as providing this Haven. I have also never met you. So this is where my commentary ends.

Personally I don't think a personal issue like this between members needs a thread. But it isn't my dirt. I hope each of you finds whatever level of resolution there is when something like this happens. And in some way you both move forward with your lives.

olddawg
03-30-2013, 05:38 PM
Man I really need to come clean here, even H2S doesn't know. That day when she got a little frisky we sat in an area that had a circular booth type of seating. She grabbed my leg and of course I smiled. From there it was about 25 minutes where nobody could see her as she could drop down below the bench of the booth. She had loosened up her top so her subtle breasts

i edited this post as i feel you have gone too far man, please end this via pm-djm

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 05:51 PM
Man I really need to come clean here, even H2S doesn't know. That day when she got a little frisky we sat in an area that had a circular booth type of seating. She grabbed my leg and of course I smiled. From there it was about 25 minutes where nobody could see her as she could drop down below the bench of the booth. She had loosened up her top so her subtle breasts

i edited this post as i feel you have gone too far man, please end this via pm-djm

Good call DJM; this was obviously a disaster in the making.

olddawg
03-30-2013, 05:52 PM
sorry, thought it was an open forum here, I mean I didn't bend anybody's arm

DJM
03-30-2013, 05:56 PM

too open!!!
you arent welcome anymore fkn jerk

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 05:59 PM

olddawg
03-30-2013, 06:39 PM
when you have a cock the size of a midget's quad, a smile that can entrance any woman (or man) (no homo), calves the size of gallon milk jugs and a tongue that makes Gene Simmons say "holy fuck!" it's hard to resist me

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Your shit still stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:03 PM
shes my fb friend ;)
great calves!

You might have to send me a link to that since she's only a few hours away and her mom makes trips to Cleveland periodically. :D

DJM
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM
You might have to send me a link to that since she's only a few hours away and her mom makes trips to Cleveland periodically. :D

just keep it between them two please
youll want to retract that, seeing he has said nothing to you or your family

she IS on my fb

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:21 PM
when you have a cock the size of a midget's quad, a smile that can entrance any woman (or man) (no homo), calves the size of gallon milk jugs and a tongue that makes Gene Simmons say "holy fuck!" it's hard to resist me
I've seen your pics before... you're not all that. You do have a purty mouth though. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqkVhlY-5A

- - - Updated - - -

she IS on my fb

My bad. If he did that to H2S, he'd likely do that to me too, if given the chance.

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:23 PM
who is, cool's mother?

she IS on my fb

- - - Updated - - -

my shit smells like old spice

Your shit still stinks

USN HM 350Z
03-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Man, OD I was happy to see you back on the forum. Please just end this and go back to being the OD we all knew and loved. Drama is not worth it and does nothing positive in the end.

I enjoyed interacting with you on the PP forum and hope to get back to that.

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 07:26 PM
Yeah,like i said, stinks

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:27 PM

Now he did... it's open season!!!

who is, cool's mother?

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Now he did... it's open season!!!

it was just an honest question

- - - Updated - - -

good to see you usn, no drama, just a quickie between friends, it's all good now, but I think cool's mother may be on the market, just waiting for a response

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:36 PM
it was just an honest question

She doesn't use the internet and likely never will.

good to see you usn, no drama, just a quickie between friends, it's all good now, but I think cool's mother may be on the market, just waiting for a response
Oh no, she's never hooking up with anybody like you - Not while I'm still breathing!!!

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:38 PM
ok, i'll pm you my # just in case, are you sending a card to me this year on father's day?

She doesn't use the internet and likely never will.

Oh no, she's never hooking up with anybody like you - Not while I'm still breathing!!!

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:42 PM
ok, i'll pm you my # just in case, are you sending a card to me this year on father's day?

Nope... just grandparents day! ;)

DJM, her calves aren't the only thing that's sweet!!!

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Does anybody know what the date is on Monday?

DJM
03-30-2013, 07:49 PM
i have a pap smear scheduled

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Does anybody know what the date is on Monday?

The 3rd one with your wife?

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:52 PM
i have a pap smear scheduled

how does he get that speculum up there

DJM
03-30-2013, 07:54 PM
how does he get that speculum up there

very carefully

olddawg
03-30-2013, 07:56 PM
The 3rd one with your wife?

when you figure out how to get my wife's pants off, let me know, my wife is way tougher than another women I've been with lately, not mentioning any names

nate3993
03-30-2013, 07:57 PM
daaam. just read the first post. shit is scannnnnndalous

DJM
03-30-2013, 07:57 PM
when you figure out how to get my wife's pants off, let me know

lol and with that hes back

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 07:59 PM
when you figure out how to get my wife's pants off, let me know
It's easy! They fall right off when she takes off her ring and pretends to be single. lol

olddawg
03-30-2013, 08:07 PM
It's easy! They fall right off when she takes off her ring and pretends to be single. lol

lol and with that hes back

I gotta hit the sack, rest and recovery, but Cool I found your reuseable condom under my pillow, i'll overnight it to you, it was the x-small, wifey said she doesn't call it cheating cause you blew before you touched her so I'm cool with that

olddawg
03-30-2013, 08:12 PM
April fools boys, the whole thread was a joke, h2s was in on it and all the gf talk I ok'd with him before I posted it, well most of it lol. You have been had.
Luv
OD

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 08:13 PM
I gotta hit the sack, rest and recovery, but Cool I found your reuseable condom under my pillow, i'll overnight it to you, it was the x-small, wifey said she doesn't call it cheating cause you blew before you touched her so I'm cool with that

You had to include that detail too? That was hitting below the belt, OD! (Pun intended)

lol

USN HM 350Z
03-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Thought so after I saw the "what day is Monday post"

Bucks
03-30-2013, 08:32 PM
Fuck kept me tuning in for the day!

Coolazice
03-30-2013, 08:39 PM
All dialog with OD in this thread has been a joke and was only said to (hopefully) get a reaction from others. Hope you guys enjoyed the show! :D

olddawg
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2YZ1GeRHnY
Thought so after I saw the "what day is Monday post"

(I'm the gunny lol)

h2s
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM
LOL, kinda shocked it lasted as long as it is. Can someone who is a mod do me a favor and update the first post to say it was a joke before this spreads across all boards lol. I'm on my phone at dinner. With my gf, haha.

Sperwer
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
I am not amused. Considering joining Jman to escape the cliquism. Keep the t-shirts.

h2s
03-30-2013, 09:58 PM
I am not amused. Considering joining Jman to escape the cliquism. Keep the t-shirts.

Please do not. Honestly, OD had contacted me in private asking if we can call an end to our bullshit. I had agreed and welcomed him here. He wanted to use the opportunity to reintroduce himself in his normal comical way, which I was ok with. Originally it was supposed to be done on April 1st, as an April fools prank. Today I signed in to see that it was done early and what the subject matter was. I did play along, but I was worried (as I expressed to OD and DJM in pm) that some might take too much of an emotional response to it. Originally this was going to drag out until April's fool's, but I think OD saw the same thing I did and called it to an end early. I thank you guys for being by my side (really!) And I am sorry if anyone was offended.

I do really ask that you don't leave. You bring a wealth of experience to this board and have been a great contributor. The same goes to Jel as well. You are both free to do as you wish, but know that I would see it as the loss of two members who brought a lot to the table and contributed in ways that brought this forum to a higher standard. Either way, I respect your choice.

Also, I refuse to keep the shirts. I will send them to you either way, as I want you to have them, what you do with them at that point is up to you.

Cobalt
03-30-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm laughing my ass off here, this was some good stuff.

burlyman30
03-30-2013, 11:10 PM
The stuff that happens while I'm away... <shakes head> Kids these days...

Broly
03-30-2013, 11:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bhKp2.gif

BBG
03-31-2013, 12:05 AM
Didn't read thread. Welcome back buddy.

olddawg
03-31-2013, 01:45 AM

Sperwer, your comments were dead on true, just I was lying lol. Shake it off buddy, it's all fun and games, you can still think I'm an ass if that makes you feel better, and my shit does really smell like old spice.

markam
03-31-2013, 02:45 AM

Extremely unfunny for an April 1st joke. Epic Fail.

Sperwer
03-31-2013, 03:20 AM
Sperwer, your comments were dead on true, just I was lying lol. Shake it off buddy, it's all fun and games, you can still think I'm an ass if that makes you feel better, and my shit does really smell like old spice.

I shook it off when I finished writing my previous message. Still thinking on shaking off SS altogether, though, as I'd prefer not to think of you at all, but can't see a way to avoid your bullshit and still participate effectively - kill-files sort of defeat the idea of community; just like your tasteless, ugly stunt did.

olddawg
03-31-2013, 06:24 AM
I shook it off when I finished writing my previous message. Still thinking on shaking off SS altogether, though, as I'd prefer not to think of you at all, but can't see a way to avoid your bullshit and still participate effectively - kill-files sort of defeat the idea of community; just like your tasteless, ugly stunt did.

Well you are entitled to your opinion as I am bud, they aren't special everybody has one. If you can't get past this joke, I understand. the intent of it was not to have people become angry, hurt peoples egos, offend them, etc... the purpose was to fool people. It might not be happening in Korea, but it is happening pretty much most other English speaking places on the planet. If you choose to harbour a grudge, dwell in the negative, or punish etc... again, that is the place you are at in your life and I nor anyone else can or would desire to change that.

burlyman30
03-31-2013, 09:46 AM
A wise man once said, "When you're in a hole... stop digging."

tallstraw
03-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Ohhh baby dddrrraammmaaa

burlyman30
03-31-2013, 10:09 AM
I think this thread has run it's course. While some enjoyed it, others did not. Really no where to go but adding more drama at this point. I'm going to close it. Let's move on. SwoleSource is about community BUILDING. Let's move forward from here and continue to make this the best community available.

Thanks guys!