PDA

View Full Version : Front load Dutasteride???

Rayjay
04-01-2013, 12:28 PM
I'll be using dutasteride for MPB and starting on TRT (and doing a test blast)... I'm curious if I need to front load Dutasteride, as everything I have seen shows an incredibly long half life of around 5 weeks(?). Is a front load ill advised? Does anyone have experience with finasteride or dutasteride for MPB and mitigating hair loss?

Thanks for responses in advance

Freepressright
04-01-2013, 12:55 PM
No, but to be quite candid, you need to get the hell away from this stuff. It's chemical castration in a bottle - a compound with a lengthy list of often permanent side effects that has a real propensity to emasculate you and cause you such things as permanent brain fog, severe depression, permanent erectile dysfunction, suicidal thoughts and all sorts of other negatives you don't want in your life.

You need to re-think your decision before trying dutasteride or finasteride.

Please read this before you go any further. Spend a few days reading it, in fact:

PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info forum (http://propeciahelp.com/)

Good luck to you

Grape Ape
04-01-2013, 01:12 PM
This ^^

pman42
04-01-2013, 01:55 PM
there are TONS of side effects from finasteride, and dutasteride is like finas "on steroids". it cripples both forms of the 5-AR enzyme for longer. find something else for your MPB!!!!! worse comes to worst, jsut shave your head. i know plenty of jacked guys who do. even if you have a weird lookin head, it looks a hell of a lot better than erectile dysfunction feels!!!

Rayjay
04-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Wow, already bought it but I'm happy to throw it out if it's really that bad. Some other forums were basically saying to stick with Test and use Finasteride/Dutasteride for MPB. With that, I guess I thought that TRT and blasting meant I had enough testosterone now to avoid the bad sides from reducing 5-AR and DHT...

So then, should I keep a low (TRT level) dose of Test and go with EQ for a blast?

I am shocked that side effects can be ongoing even after discontinuing use!

Rayjay
04-01-2013, 03:08 PM
No, but to be quite candid, you need to get the hell away from this stuff. It's chemical castration in a bottle - a compound with a lengthy list of often permanent side effects that has a real propensity to emasculate you and cause you such things as permanent brain fog, severe depression, permanent erectile dysfunction, suicidal thoughts and all sorts of other negatives you don't want in your life.

You need to re-think your decision before trying dutasteride or finasteride.

Please read this before you go any further. Spend a few days reading it, in fact:

PROPECIAHELP: Persistent Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info forum (http://propeciahelp.com/)

Good luck to you

... Holy shit! Thanks for the link. I had found some indication of side effects in research before but nothing like that! Thank you sir.

longBallLima
04-01-2013, 03:10 PM
3 things i wouldnt ever try: insulin, pharma diuretics and finasteride

Freepressright
04-01-2013, 03:12 PM
... Holy shit! Thanks for the link. I had found some indication of side effects in research before but nothing like that! Thank you sir.

You have no idea the degree of favor you are doing yourself by heeding my advice and the advice of others on this forum. I know people afflicted by the permanent sexual side effects. It has completely destroyed their manhood. Thank you for giving consideration to what we're telling you.

Having a nice hairline to attract the women is useless if you can't actually DO anything with the women when you get them - not to mention the fact that your desire will likely die right along with your function.

Best of luck to you!

Rayjay
04-01-2013, 06:20 PM
3 things i wouldnt ever try: insulin, pharma diuretics and finasteride

You guys aren't messing around if you consider this as risky as insulin...

I'm going to start a new thread for help building a new cycle then...

Freepressright
04-02-2013, 06:05 AM
Trust us. We aren't. It's bad stuff, with thousands of people afflicted. When I said it was chemical castration, I was not speaking figuratively. For most people, that's exactly what it does. I would never take the chance.