PDA

View Full Version : Anabolic Nector of the Gods

therealest77
04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Hurry up and get it while supplies last:)

NutraPlanet The Anabolic Mystique Stack (LIMITED TIME ONLY!): Discount The Anabolic Mystique Stack Supplements (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/the-anabolic-mystique-stack-limited-time-only.html)

therealest77
04-01-2013, 02:26 PM
This should be good

WHC
04-01-2013, 02:33 PM
That will get you raided for sure.

longBallLima
04-01-2013, 03:07 PM
lol i wonder how many people bought it or at least seriously considered it so far. and what would happen if you were to order it lol

DJM
04-01-2013, 04:10 PM
lol i wonder how many people bought it or at least seriously considered it so far. and what would happen if you were to order it lol

guys believed the monkey tears last time, evidence of threads requesting feedback and how to use the amp

Broly
04-01-2013, 05:01 PM
I attempted to "Check out" just to see what it would say but I'm not a member don't want to take the time to sign up just to see what it would say at check out.... anyone know? Does it say April Fools?

BeaverDan
04-01-2013, 05:14 PM
It just says "this product is not available". I wish it would direct you to some April Fools page though.

therealest77
04-01-2013, 06:00 PM
An April fools page would have been better. I wonder how many people fell for it though? Calling Nutra Planet asking tons of questions about clinical studies, logs, how long to cycle,PCT recommendations and what not.

Broly
04-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Best of all would have been to have customers go through the ordering process only to receive an envelope in the mail saying April Fools... then of course they would get a sick feeling in their stomachs thinking they blew $800 and would run to log into their bank accounts to check the statement to again see "April Fools" staring the in them face lol.

There might be some legal problems with that haha

Enuke65
04-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Out of stock :(

USN HM 350Z
04-01-2013, 07:29 PM
I got the last ones suckers....

BoneDaddy
04-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Go to the official site and click the Buy Now button....

Better Than Steroids Stack | NutraPlanet (http://www.nutraplanet.com/liger/index.html)

therealest77
04-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Surprised no one mentioned the warning message at the bottom of the page:

WARNING: This product is so absurd in its power that we can not actually recommend it to anyone who is not willing to take the ultimate risks to their health, mental state and ability to have children. Genital size may shrink if applied topically. Side effects include headaches, nausea, mood swings, bloating, warts, genital shrinkage, loss of limbs and in most cases death.

And the disclaimer:

Note: None of this is real in virtually any way, shape or form. The products on this page are presented for entertainment and entertainment ONLY. Views expressed are not that of the NutraPlanet staff as a whole. Laugh, chuckle and gasp at our not-so-serious rendition of these products, but don't take it too seriously.
No Unicorns or Ligers were harmed in the making of this product. These statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent lots of diseases.

therealest77
04-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Those are quoted by the way...

h2s
04-02-2013, 06:31 AM
Lol @ last two sentences.

pman42
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
the funny thing is that this april fool's joke isn't too far off from the hype that a lot of new products have. and probably some people would have bought this if it allowed you to check out