PDA

View Full Version : AAS TALK with RICH PIANA

DJM
04-02-2013, 08:59 AM
two vids from rich piana, he looks like a dueche, BUT, listening to him iv become a fan, the guy is pretty straight up anytime hes on camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs51G73bcS8

forward to 12:00 for the aas talk

also at 18:00 the genetics talk, personally i have very few friends who train, almost none serious, gear as well, BUT one of them is 6'1 260 monster who does mma and moves like a cat, only finally tried winny last summer to trim some fat, at 36yrs old, sooooo if someone like piana who is entrenched in the scene, its believable the non user beasts

DJM
04-02-2013, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenUZ2VHkLw

DJM
04-03-2013, 08:21 AM
also take away the point about do whats best for you, internet trap, ect.....imo very true

islandmagic
04-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Good stuff... "I am leader not a follower I do my own thing in the gym"

olddawg
04-04-2013, 06:43 AM
is that beetheart on the right?

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:37 AM
haha
one thing to notice, pianna cant fkn breathe, mmmm, i guess i know what he thinks works for him.....also id believe the synthol stuff seeing his arms look fkn weirded out, he used, was disappointed, and stopped
iv tried his 100rep drop sets, brutal, all about the pump

olddawg
04-04-2013, 09:21 AM
I always wonder, because you hear lifting for the pump is more important for a bb'er, if that is only the case for someone who has already achieved substantial size. They all start off lifting heavy, and then lift for higher reps. Would the higher rep idea work in an noob?

burlyman30
04-04-2013, 03:23 PM
I always wonder, because you hear lifting for the pump is more important for a bb'er, if that is only the case for someone who has already achieved substantial size. They all start off lifting heavy, and then lift for higher reps. Would the higher rep idea work in an noob?

It's called muscle spinning, and was popular in the 50s and 60s. It works. It works in part by creating more blood vessel and mitochondria networks and keeping the muscles more "pumped" at rest. I believe it is also more heavily dependent on glycogen storage for size. The muscle is more "plumped up" with fluids. Growth occurs, but for very different reasons.

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 03:35 PM
rich is a smart man and definitely a beast..

olddawg
04-04-2013, 04:50 PM
It's called muscle spinning, and was popular in the 50s and 60s. It works. It works in part by creating more blood vessel and mitochondria networks and keeping the muscles more "pumped" at rest. I believe it is also more heavily dependent on glycogen storage for size. The muscle is more "plumped up" with fluids. Growth occurs, but for very different reasons.

so noob or not it should still work

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
so noob or not it should still work

I've actually been following richs protocol for 2 weeks I havent tracked progress yet I will wait a few more weeks but ill keep u guys updated

O_RYAN_007
04-04-2013, 07:15 PM
haha
one thing to notice, pianna cant fkn breathe, mmmm, i guess i know what he thinks works for him.....also id believe the synthol stuff seeing his arms look fkn weirded out, he used, was disappointed, and stopped
iv tried his 100rep drop sets, brutal, all about the pump

I also noticed he can't breathe! I've been watching some videos of Dave Tate, and it seem he has the same issue.

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:20 PM
I also noticed he can't breathe! I've been watching some videos of Dave Tate, and it seem he has the same issue.

high dose tren

Jorsn
04-04-2013, 07:21 PM

First thing I noticed is how heavy he was breathing. At that size it's like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
high dose tren

Mmmmm golden nectar.. Speaking of which running on 3 hours of sleep thanks to the lovely stuff :)

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:22 PM
First thing I noticed is how heavy he was breathing. At that size it's like a heart attack waiting to happen.

this too, 6'1 290 is alot on the heart n lungs

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Mmmmm golden nectar.. Speaking of which running on 3 hours of sleep thanks to the lovely stuff :)

i hear you, nothing fkn helps, but gym time can still kill it oddly

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 07:25 PM
i hear you, nothing fkn helps, but gym time can still kill it oddly

Tell me about it bro.. I woke up felt like I had took 10 scoops of jacked heart was thumping wide awake sweating nuts checked my phone and I had only Been asleep one hour hahaha..

O_RYAN_007
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Tell me about it bro.. I woke up felt like I had took 10 scoops of jacked heart was thumping wide awake sweating nuts checked my phone and I had only Been asleep one hour hahaha..

Gaw, tren sounds horrible! :)

I might just stick with pussy test, var, and OT! LOL

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Gaw, tren sounds horrible! :)

I might just stick with pussy test, var, and OT! LOL

I love tren even when it bites my ass nothing like it.

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:32 PM

wtf, thats a bit much man

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 07:34 PM
wtf, thats a bit much man

Tell me about it first time I have ever experienced that usually I sleep like a baby regardless.. Dunno tren always has suprises.

O_RYAN_007
04-04-2013, 07:37 PM
I love tren even when it bites my ass nothing like it.

IDK about all that, I hate surprises. I'm already waking up in a puddle of sweat as it is...

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 07:48 PM
IDK about all that, I hate surprises. I'm already waking up in a puddle of sweat as it is...

It usually doesn't bother me too much.. But I dunno feels like every cycle is different.. Regardless can't beat the strength and cutting abilities of tren.. Gonna try winny for the first time ever at the end of my run.. Should be interesting. Still haven't tried var went with tbol last time definitely liked it. Solid strength and size with massive pumps.

olddawg
04-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Tell me about it first time I have ever experienced that usually I sleep like a baby regardless.. Dunno tren always has suprises.

I've done tren now from 4 different labs, 3 were ace and 1 enth, and they were all different degrees of different sides. Aggression on one through the roof, cough and sweating on another....

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 08:33 PM
I've done tren now from 4 different labs, 3 were ace and 1 enth, and they were all different degrees of different sides. Aggression on one through the roof, cough and sweating on another....

Same here well first time I started with enthanate and then the guy sent me ace instead of enth so I just ran the rest ace.. First time was strength no sides at all. Still have yet to experience bad coughing fits.. One time was low dose almost bunk. This time however is the strongest stuff I have ever used..

milehighguy
04-04-2013, 09:08 PM
dude is a beast for sure...
not being able to breath would freak me out a bit
oddly tren has my interest after hearing you guys talk about it

oh wait, that would be following
:)

O_RYAN_007
04-04-2013, 09:44 PM
It usually doesn't bother me too much.. But I dunno feels like every cycle is different.. Regardless can't beat the strength and cutting abilities of tren.. Gonna try winny for the first time ever at the end of my run.. Should be interesting. Still haven't tried var went with tbol last time definitely liked it. Solid strength and size with massive pumps.

I love var and test, give me great strength and I've managed to stay lean and mean. OT at 50mg was good too, clean and dry, but var at 50 mg trumps it in my book.

DJM
04-04-2013, 09:46 PM
dude is a beast for sure...
not being able to breath would freak me out a bit
oddly tren has my interest after hearing you guys talk about it

oh wait, that would be following

ill send you some, im done with that stuff

Swolemizz
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM

Lol :-0

O_RYAN_007
04-04-2013, 09:55 PM

BS! ;)

DJM
04-05-2013, 05:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekwuqFpwL7I&feature=share

-THERES A PAIN IN MY CHESS, N I CAN T BREEETH

DJM
04-05-2013, 05:55 AM
BS! ;)
on my 2 peritos lives dude......i think iv said in pm to you, yes its best bang for your dollar, BUT, i dont get the cutting others seem too, and my diet and training ill even go so far as to say might be better than them, i get the incredible muscular endurance and gym aggression tho, strength is up, but i notice it in reps not adding more weight, at this stage i dont really add 40lbs to lifts id rather add reps......that being said other stuff much more gentle get me those things, maybe not in the same league but close enough to trump the odd sides......this last time i cut it at 4wks, tren enth, the insomnia hit, as well us it affected my eating terribly, and my bp raised enough i didnt like it, nothing like mizz but i dont like any raise....i told myself last time not again, did it anyway, im convinced ill follow my own advice this time.......that same var you like i used at 40 and felt it good, im quite sure 60-70 would be in the tren ballpark, coupled with higher test (never used more than 500 ever, so 2 shots of t400 plus the var might do it).....everyone needs to try tren, for me sides arent terrible , have never been, but i dont feel great, test and var, or ot, mast (not afan anymore either) i feel really good.........n mizz this stuff is very potent, lab wise

i say to milehigh, ryan, ect, you try it, start on the low end, even 250mg, and climb to a dose that suits you (if its the stuff i have here its what id advise)

like pianna said, dont follow what everyone says but do what works for you.....everyone says tren is king, alot say var is for girls, ot doesnt work, deca bloats, eq not worth it, test bloats........well for me, test cuts, var is fantastic, ot works almost better than var, no deca exp, no eq exp but guys on here like them.......i tried dbol recently, big gains and makes you feel good right? after two weeks no strength, lost appetite, felt same, and wasnt bunk cause anyone else i gave it to loved it at 30mg ed and i was at 40

trial and error, nothing is one size fits all.........hell first thing i ever used was m1t, no sides and exploded, to this day strongest stuff iv touched, and if it werent for the doubt that whatever is out there isnt as pure, id prob grab some udca and try it again despite all the 'omg its terrible' talk

done

olddawg
04-05-2013, 06:45 AM
^^^good advice. Re Piana, I can remember last spring being on tren, walking 4km with my wife and not being able to keep up with her cause I couldn't breathe. That tren totally shut down my ability to do cardio. I've also not experienced the fat burning yet, but i'm still messing with combos and dosages, estrogen levels, along with fat in my diet while on

burlyman30
04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
On tren: DJ mentioned 250 is on the low side, but back when Parabolan was around ( tren hex) you used one vial either 2 or 3 times a week . That translates to 152 or 228 mg, respectively. I never did more than two. When I used cattle pellets, I never went higher than 150 mg/ wk. I've experimented with 75-100/ wk. The stuff works at LOW doses. 100/ wk tren > 300/ wk deca in my opinion. Best thing about low doses is the sides go away, either nearly or entirely.

I recently talked someone into cutting their dose in half (was going pretty high) and suddenly all the things he was using to combat the sides could be cut down or eliminated. He said gains seemed just about the same, only a bit less fat burning.

Sometimes less is more.

milehighguy
04-05-2013, 12:48 PM

on my 2 peritos lives dude......i think iv said in pm to you, yes its best bang for your dollar, BUT, i dont get the cutting others seem too, and my diet and training ill even go so far as to say might be better than them, i get the incredible muscular endurance and gym aggression tho, strength is up, but i notice it in reps not adding more weight, at this stage i dont really add 40lbs to lifts id rather add reps......that being said other stuff much more gentle get me those things, maybe not in the same league but close enough to trump the odd sides......this last time i cut it at 4wks, tren enth, the insomnia hit, as well us it affected my eating terribly, and my bp raised enough i didnt like it, nothing like mizz but i dont like any raise....i told myself last time not again, did it anyway, im convinced ill follow my own advice this time.......that same var you like i used at 40 and felt it good, im quite sure 60-70 would be in the tren ballpark, coupled with higher test (never used more than 500 ever, so 2 shots of t400 plus the var might do it).....everyone needs to try tren, for me sides arent terrible , have never been, but i dont feel great, test and var, or ot, mast (not afan anymore either) i feel really good.........n mizz this stuff is very potent, lab wise

i say to milehigh, ryan, ect, you try it, start on the low end, even 250mg, and climb to a dose that suits you (if its the stuff i have here its what id advise)

like pianna said, dont follow what everyone says but do what works for you.....everyone says tren is king, alot say var is for girls, ot doesnt work, deca bloats, eq not worth it, test bloats........well for me, test cuts, var is fantastic, ot works almost better than var, no deca exp, no eq exp but guys on here like them.......i tried dbol recently, big gains and makes you feel good right? after two weeks no strength, lost appetite, felt same, and wasnt bunk cause anyone else i gave it to loved it at 30mg ed and i was at 40

trial and error, nothing is one size fits all.........hell first thing i ever used was m1t, no sides and exploded, to this day strongest stuff iv touched, and if it werent for the doubt that whatever is out there isnt as pure, id prob grab some udca and try it again despite all the 'omg its terrible' talk

done

Well said!

AestheticOne
04-05-2013, 05:13 PM
anyone who thinks tren DOESN'T work at a dose of 100mg a week simply hasn't tried it, i dont give a fuck who you are, even if you're 250lbs, you will notice strength going up and you will notice a difference, plus, the sides will basically not be there or minimal like burly said, i think high dose tren should be saved for the pros.

DJM
04-05-2013, 05:15 PM
anyone who thinks tren DOESN'T work at a dose of 100mg a week simply hasn't tried it, i dont give a fuck who you are, even if you're 250lbs, you will notice strength going up and you will notice a difference, plus, the sides will basically not be there or minimal like burly said, i think high dose tren should be saved for the pros.

like he said bout synthol, its only those whove done who really know

why i was surprised at the 500mg dose being tossed around on here

AestheticOne
04-05-2013, 05:30 PM
like he said bout synthol, its only those whove done who really know

why i was surprised at the 500mg dose being tossed around on here

Yeah i still havent looked into synthol because i personally have no desire to ever touch the stuff, i don't want to be an IFBB pro lol, however i know enough people and have watched them first hand get stupid results off of only 100mg-200mg of tren.

Broly
04-05-2013, 06:02 PM
I prematurely ordered 3 bottles of Tren before I fully understood all the possible sides and now I'm sad to say I don't think I'll be using them.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh could someone school me on what "OT" stands for?

Coolazice
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Oh could someone school me on what "OT" stands for?

Oral Turinabol

Broly
04-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Oral Turinabol

I came into the bodybuilding scene too late... all the good stuff is either gone or very hard to find

I should add that by "good stuff" I am referring to my specific goals

Swolemizz
04-05-2013, 08:05 PM
I came into the bodybuilding scene too late... all the good stuff is either gone or very hard to find

I should add that by "good stuff" I am referring to my specific goals

Tbol is very easy to find... Along with any other aas..

DJM
04-05-2013, 08:57 PM

this^^^😀

O_RYAN_007
04-05-2013, 09:51 PM

done

I'm glad you let that out. I feel info like this put everyone's mind to ease a bit, since we all over think shit and over analyze things. I've always appreciated your keep things simple approach, since I too myself have complicated things from time to time. I think we all like feedback from others to know what to expect if you will. I'm most def not a follower, but if I want to run something someone else has, I'll ask questions to know what to expect.

DJM
04-05-2013, 10:38 PM
I'm glad you let that out. I feel info like this put everyone's mind to ease a bit, since we all over think shit and over analyze things. I've always appreciated your keep things simple approach, since I too myself have complicated things from time to time. I think we all like feedback from others to know what to expect if you will. I'm most def not a follower, but if I want to run something someone else has, I'll ask questions to know what to expect.

think it was wendler who said give them 90% of what they need n theyll worry bout the other 10

all these drugs work, try em n see which you like. omg i dont like test cause the water, fk for me compared to what it does do well, small shit
people worry bout fkn cortisol and over training or else their cycle is ruined, honestly wtf

the peptopro thread, 100 questions on timing for mike, and how to add carbs the 'best way'......jmo best way is simply put the stuff in your face, the stuff works fir recovery , so at the end of the day youve been told the best protein for recovery and still its hard for people, sip it intra or chug it post, i highly doubt the difference is noticable

guys worry so much bout what to eat, calories, when to eat it, bake it or fry it.....end of the day they dont fkn eat

imo the only only thing is be consistant
train whatever the fuck way, use whatever diet, use whatever supps or anabolics, just be consistant in what you do, i slack off we all do but be consistant more often than not and results will be there

***btw hermano, not for you jaja was general statement, i know how you are!

O_RYAN_007
04-05-2013, 10:43 PM
think it was wendler who said give them 90% of what they need n theyll worry bout the other 10

all these drugs work, try em n see which you like. omg i dont like test cause the water, fk for me compared to what it does do well, small shit
people worry bout fkn cortisol and over training or else their cycle is ruined, honestly wtf

the peptopro thread, 100 questions on timing for mike, and how to add carbs the 'best way'......jmo best way is simply put the stuff in your face, the stuff works fir recovery , so at the end of the day youve been told the best protein for recovery and still its hard for people, sip it intra or chug it post, i highly doubt the difference is noticable

guys worry so much bout what to eat, calories, when to eat it, bake it or fry it.....end of the day they dont fkn eat

imo the only only thing is be consistant
train whatever the fuck way, use whatever diet, use whatever supps or anabolics, just be consistant in what you do, i slack off we all do but be consistant more often than not and results will be there

***btw hermano, not for you jaja was general statement, i know how you are!

Ya se, but I'm really glad you said it... Cause the more I feel I keep things simple and just work hard day in and day out, the better results I acquire. W're all different, and its great to ask questions and research, just keep it simple.

DJM
04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Ya se, but I'm really glad you said it... Cause the more I feel I keep things simple and just work hard day in and day out, the better results I acquire. W're all different, and its great to ask questions and research, just keep it simple.

heres a simple one

aas - improves/speeds recovery, makes you stronger, metabolizes food better generally speaking
soooo - train longer and/or more often , push harder n heavier , eat a fkn load

yet sooooo many loggers post their before and afters and you wonder for such minimal results whats the point...im speaking of the 'greener' users, as in over time results are harder to attain for the older guys, trust me, and its usually the greener users who expect lightning in a bottle and dont really push the simple steps above

Broly
04-06-2013, 01:19 AM

this^^^��

http://i.imgur.com/nCCUV.gif

Broly
04-06-2013, 01:24 AM
heres a simple one

aas - improves/speeds recovery, makes you stronger, metabolizes food better generally speaking

yet sooooo many loggers post their before and afters and you wonder for such minimal results whats the point...im speaking of the 'greener' users, as in over time results are harder to attain for the older guys, trust me, and its usually the greener users who expect lightning in a bottle and dont really push the simple steps above

My first cycle was simple... split the doses three times a day, train as many hours as possible, eat, sleep and eat. I blew the fk up.... and maintained it. And the only things that changed were.....

A) Take PH's three times a day
B) Eat as much as I could
C) Train longer.

olddawg
04-06-2013, 06:40 AM
I was the opposite of the worry wart lifter, when I was green did just that, ate, trained to failure and just kept that up, put almost 50lbs of muscle on in 1 year. Pisses me off now when I can't gain 5-10 lbs on a 12 week cycle as easily.

heres a simple one