PDA

View Full Version : Need to sell off some of my Stash, help a brother out.

tallstraw
04-02-2013, 09:24 AM
I will pay for shipping, it can either be split into half
M1d-25x8
ultradrol-$35x4
Turinavol-$25x1
Hdrol-$25x1
Mechabol-$30x1
Havoc-$35x1
MegaTRN-$65x4
Trenazone-$30x5
MethoxyTST-$28x8

Totals $1089
Selling for-$900

I't's already heavily discounted, and I'll let it go for 900, will entertain offers if there's tiny trades involved, but I need cash. I'll be throwing in goodies too, well received goodies. Help a brother out. If you parted it out, you could make some money easy. I just don't have the time at the moment.

I am officially strapped for cash, the Army hasn't paid me in 3 paychecks, and I've had to pay car payment inusrance and phone bill..Fucking dick bags POS S1, their 1 job is paperwork, and they can't do it correctly.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Have you considered AER?

olddawg
04-02-2013, 11:32 AM
I will pay for shipping, it can either be split into half

I am officially strapped for cash, the Army hasn't paid me in 3 paychecks, and I've had to pay car payment inusrance and phone bill..Fucking dick bags POS S1, their 1 job is paperwork, and they can't do it correctly.

take that to the newspaper bud, maybe your member of congress. That is outrageous and a disgrace

longBallLima
04-02-2013, 11:38 AM
holy shit, the army is late on its payroll? now there's something you don't hear every day

DJM
04-02-2013, 11:58 AM
take that to the newspaper bud, maybe your member of congress. That is outrageous and a disgrace

agreed, especially considering what your job entails

tallstraw
04-02-2013, 04:48 PM
agreed, especially considering what your job entails

It's not the Army's fault. It's our admin sections fault. They didn't deploy, they were on Rear Detachment and had like nothing to do for the 9 months. Then when we got back, their one job was to make sure we had a room, a meal card, and to stop paying us Meal Rations we recieve when deployed. They didn't stop it for about 6 months with me for $350 a month. So then when I did, I submitted paperwork, and placed an inquiry, and they still didn't stop it. I switched companies, and they finally got the ball rolling instead. So I only recieved $400 this last paycheck, and that went to right car payment and phone bill, I had to skip paying insurance since I don't have the funds.

Fuck, I'll sell this for 7-800, I need money to function, and pay bills. My tax return, and a few other things are going straight towards paying off my credit card bill that I racked up while I was not being paid lol

No point in AER, I'll be getting paid next paycheck.

Enuke65
04-02-2013, 05:32 PM
in the nav we have navy and marine corps relief society, they will help stop-gap bills sometimes with interest free loans or just flat out give you money, don't know if the army has something like that but I would look into it as a fix, also navy federal and USAA may be able to help you too

Just figured out what AER stood for, so nevermind I guess

Grape Ape
04-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Have anything non hormonal?

tallstraw
04-02-2013, 09:44 PM
Vitaberry lol 2 of em.

n0L3n
04-03-2013, 05:17 PM
pm'd