PDA

View Full Version : Dermacrine vs. AndroDrive

pitboss
04-02-2013, 08:02 PM
Starting a cut for summer. Have both AD and Derm. Opinions on what's better? I know they are similar but not exactly the same. Will be combining with either epi or may go all natty, not sure yet.

HIXX504
04-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Natty is the way to go bro. Sell me the dermacrine.

olddawg
04-02-2013, 08:30 PM
derm and epi are a proven stack that many have liked time and time again, of those options thats what I'd pick.

SoCal-Nutrition
04-02-2013, 08:54 PM
I'm with HIXX..you should just let me have the dermacrine and go natty :p

but, I would imagine either would be great options. if I'm not mistaken, the AD has a decent conversion to DHT...

markam
04-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Dermacrine stimulates appetite and Androdrive tends to suppress it, in my experience. I always eat before applying Dermacrine otherwise I have to contend with a ridiculous appetite. Both products can be used on a cut, but I would definitely favour Androdrive.

Tip. I use disposable latex/vinyl gloves for applying Dermacrine. The gloves are cheap and last four or more applications and it saves Dermacrine being wasted on your hands, which are a poor site for absorption.

ryhigh
04-03-2013, 02:13 PM
I absolutely loved AD even more so then Dermacrine. The mental psotives as well as physical postives were awesome. If you have enough for 8 weeks id def go for AD

pitboss
04-03-2013, 04:46 PM
Sorry Hixx and CoCal, I only have 8 tubes!!!;) I'm thinking I'd let 2 tubes go for a bottle of AD, though ....

Jackswift
04-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry Hixx and CoCal, I only have 8 tubes!!!;) I'm thinking I'd let 2 tubes go for a bottle of AD, though ....

I'll trade. I have 1 bottle AD and need Dermacrine. A trade would be great