PDA

View Full Version : Plateaus Suck-How to Break them

olddawg
04-03-2013, 09:14 AM
So my gains have slowed from noob-rocket gains to a trickle like when a 47 year old man urinates with an enlarged prostate from too much dht. I sit today at about 220, 10-12% bf, you can see my ab outline, and faintly you can see the horizontal lines of them when flexed. I've been here for a while, maybe a year or so and think at my current caloric intake, aas regimine and workout cycles, this is where i'll stay. I'm happy, don't get me wrong, don't compete so staying lean should be the focus now to look marvelous.

I'll blast and cruise, 150mg test e/week pinned once when cruising and blasting still pretty conservative at 500mg test/week, or high tren low test.

Current plan is to cruise the rest of April, then blast may-July working on a lean, hard physique. Not expecting to grow any during tht time. I've dabbled with slin and it makes me fat like Albert. I gain so easily it isn't funny. So plans are for Aug to cruise then to make one more attempt at gaining some muscle.

I will be alternating DC training with GVT training If I can do it :rolleyes: for 3 months, take a month to cruise then do the 3 month bulk again wwhich will bring me to around this time next year. thinking of bulking on 750mg test, 200mg tren which is the opposite of what I am use to, 10iu slin pre/wo, maybe a second slin when I wake (5 hours each) hoping on holding off on the gh for the time being. Diet will include carbs and I will have to put some activity into my day to burn up the extra cals from the carbs. I will need them for bs control but not for a cal surplus.

Any tricks/suggestions appreciated

Freepressright
04-03-2013, 09:30 AM
Get a copy of P90x, adapt and integrate. No joke. One of the coolest things I ever did to change up my workout routine.

olddawg
04-03-2013, 09:37 AM
Get a copy of P90x, adapt and integrate. No joke. One of the coolest things I ever did to change up my workout routine.

this is on the list for next month, my daughter (the one dj pulls himself to poor married fucker, I told him not to do it) does it in her PE class in school, she's a lazy ass but she says she loves it.

Freepressright
04-03-2013, 09:42 AM
I never thought I'd enjoy something so much, and never before had I completely misjudged something so badly. The plyometrics disc is insane. I hurt for 3 days in my legs afterwards, and in three weeks, my endurance levels are night and day. Big improvement.

olddawg
04-03-2013, 09:46 AM
I run my boys through plyometrics on their skates, the hate it lmao. What interests me is that you have a training partner so to speak. I workout by myself so going along with the program will force me to keep up. Also, I haven't lifted for endurance in the last 3 years, it's been all growth so putting some quality on is very welcomed. I'll start searching for it online now, maybe find a deal somewhere

olddawg
04-03-2013, 09:53 AM
FP did you get the BASE p90x? looks like there are alot of different versions out there, beach body, et.....

Freepressright
04-03-2013, 12:22 PM
I recommend the P90x Challenge Pack. You get P90x, all the related literature and forms, the P90x Plus DVD set and a bag of Shakeology meal replacement shake for $180. Put the Shakeology on eBay and you'll sell it for $80 to $100 and you've only spent about $80 at the end of the day.

I, like you, had not trained for endurance in a long time. My endurance was suffering huge, and I didn't realize just how bad until I did this workout for a couple of weeks and suddenly I had energy and stamina like never before. Prior to P90x, I was looking swole, but even going up a flight of steps was winding me. Faced also with boredom from my weightlifting routine, I knew it was time to do something different. I'm glad I did.