PDA

View Full Version : Pes enhanced

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:43 AM

got it, used it last night, chest/tris

10/10 gave me 1,3D like focus and push but felt 'cleaner'.......pumps were fantastic, some of the best iv gotten from a prewo, best in recent memory.....wanted to keep going and going.....really like this stuff, got it when i ordered some alphamine for my wife, who likes it as i, thumbs up to pes, iv never really given them a shot, iv had alphaT2 but didnt really use it, erase never opened it, but these two are rock solid, good brand, and nice that one of our guys rodja is tied to them

i highly recommend this stuff, oh and sitting at 220 pretty solid all over, and 1 scoop is plenty trust me, so the tub is a solid value

Scope75
04-04-2013, 07:47 AM
Alphamine Rocks!!!
Now I need to try out Enhanced..

DJM
04-04-2013, 07:51 AM
its really good, i dont really buy much in the way of supps outside creatine, protein these days as my funds are elsewhere (shhhh), i was using all-in or karbolyn with creatine hcl, enhanced beats them, gives me what those did and razor sharp focus, plus the scoop is tiny as hell which i love, i hate chugging shit

pman42
04-04-2013, 09:04 AM
hmm, looks decent, not all stim'd out like most brands

therealest77
04-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Stuff gave me the worst headaches I've ever had, even at one scoop. Pumps were nice though

sandman
04-18-2013, 11:24 AM
Not feeling this product. The profile was pretty crappy but people were giving it good reviews. Grabbed some and it's nothing special. Little energy, decent pumps and not much more. It's a miss from PES, I'll continue using Maximize