PDA

View Full Version : Raloxifene 1 week in

MoonUnit
04-04-2013, 09:45 PM
What's up guys. I just want to give a huge shout out to here2study for bringing skyward as a sponsor and BBG for his thread, motivating me to try ralox. You guys rock.

So my rat has had pubertal gyno since he was 13, and it has always caused him severe anxiety/depression. Always being ridiculed during the summer by friends and trying to wear multiple shirts to hide it. It really sucks to be 135lbs skinny as a rail, and taking off your shirt and people are like omgz he has titties wtf!!? He is 22 now, 172lbs (he is a super rat) and still deals with it..or did.

He's tried multiple things such as letro,nolva,epistane,torem,caber,aromasin to no avail. Had almost given up hope. Thanks to BBG, I decided to give my rat ralox at 80mg a day during his first test e cycle, kicks tarted with phantom labs phorce.

Been on cycle for 2 weeks, and ralox for about 6-7 days. Nipple sensitivity went away after 2 days. (has always come and gone for years). Decided to drop the phorce yesterday due to bloating too much, and today noticed my rats gyno has shrunk in half, and noticeably less puffy.

It's such an uplifting feeling. I will continue treatment, and hope to get another bottle soon to see if I can smash this completely. May bump to 120mg if progress comes to a halt.

So if you know a rat struggling with gyno, don't give up guys...there is hope out there.

burlyman30
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Skyward isn't selling any chemicals at the moment, so if you need more you'll have to buy elsewhere. Just giving you a heads up and hopefully enough time to source it before you run out.

Glad to hear it's worked out so well for you, though.

weekend
04-05-2013, 03:02 AM
damn, ive been on 80 mg for 40 days now along with AI's (more than 40 days) and masteron (20 days) and still not seeing real improvement on my only 2.5 month old gyno (estro rebound from test-e, i think)