PDA

View Full Version : Fat Loss Supplements

O.N.
04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
We have all tried many different OTC products, some have failed some have worked.

So I am asking you to help us in building what we can all consider a good fat loss product, what ingredients should we use what mg strength, lets get some ideas rolling then get it put into production.

weekend
04-05-2013, 03:03 AM
the only thing that ever helped me with ab fat, chest fat and love handles was primordials second version of dermatherm target...

Jack O'Neill
04-05-2013, 03:48 AM
the only thing that ever helped me with ab fat, chest fat and love handles was primordials second version of dermatherm target...

Dermatherm is useful to remove the last part of fat.
I usef it at 13% BF unsuccessfully
Tried Eviscerate and Abliderate. Not better for me. Good diet however.

The best is really only the diet.

markam
04-05-2013, 04:06 AM
Pes Alpha T2 with lowish carb diet.

longBallLima
04-05-2013, 10:25 AM
going through a cut now, i can honestly say i haven't really felt much from any :(

never used any before though, so "research data" for the lack of a better term is insufficient.

pumped to see what you come up with, every time i see your posts, it looks like you're chasing something legit with your business.

olddawg
04-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Raising the heart rate, boosting metabolism, raising body temp, blocking the hunger signal and providing energy. See, it's not that hard lol

DJM
04-05-2013, 12:02 PM
whatever is in alphamine copy it lol

Sorrow
04-05-2013, 02:33 PM
Yeah the one time I got to use dermatherm target while cutting I liked it, which I was extremely skeptical but figured why not.
Aside from that I usually just adjust food intake. But , methylburn from musclemeds did seem to give me alot of energy, and raised my body temp a good bit when I used it.

Bucks
04-05-2013, 06:05 PM

FYI guys never have Dermatherm slapped on your abs and later your girl is licking your abs heading to the South Pole. Holy Shit that was the only time I have ever had my dick in a sink for a bath! Fucken burned for a good 10 mins after flushing with tons of water.

Jack O'Neill
04-05-2013, 06:54 PM
FYI guys never have Dermatherm slapped on your abs and later your girl is licking your abs heading to the South Pole. Holy Shit that was the only time I have ever had my dick in a sink for a bath! Fucken burned for a good 10 mins after flushing with tons of water.

Yeah +1!

I can say that Dermatherm burned more than Eviscerate!

O.N.
04-06-2013, 04:25 AM
pumped to see what you come up with, every time i see your posts, it looks like you're chasing something legit with your business.

Yep thats the goal with all our products, I dont want to sell something that doesn't work or blow your mind, no point in having average supplements if so we might as well just sell plain old BCAA's, protein and creatine. Whatever we do make it must work, i know not many of your guys have tried our products yet but we do take the attitude like this with what we sell it must work and we must be able to prove it works, otherwise there is zero point in selling it as we risk an otherwise very good reputation.

Raising the heart rate, boosting metabolism, raising body temp, blocking the hunger signal and providing energy. See, it's not that hard lol

Yes i was thinking along those lines of course.
I was planning on designing something and having it tested on people on keto diets, now i know some of you will think well hang on will the supplement only work on keto diets and the answer will be no it will work on both.

But the reason for testing it with someone on a keto diet is we can test daily how far into ketosis they are and once they are settled into the diet and getting some repeatable scores each day we can then implement the fat loss product and continue testing keto levels should those levels increase we can clearly say that the supplement is helping to burn more body fat.

This removes all the bullshit marketing hype that many companies have and also removes many of the false company funded studies which say something works, when clearly it doesn't.

Keep the ideas coming guys very interested to hear your thoughts.

Macdon1588
04-06-2013, 06:45 AM
Have you considered something like dermacrine? BPS makes a clone of PP's original, but they make it in tiny batches. With a couple tweaks I bet it would be a big hit. People almost always report losing fat with it.

O.N.
04-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Have you considered something like dermacrine? BPS makes a clone of PP's original, but they make it in tiny batches. With a couple tweaks I bet it would be a big hit. People almost always report losing fat with it.

Pregnenolone and DHEA wouldn't be allowed to be produced here. They would need to either not be in it or replaced with something else.

olddawg
04-06-2013, 09:56 AM
If you could put an ingredient in that makes me hallucinate of seeing a hot blonde...and a red head being chased by me while I'm on the ellipticle, that would be about all I need really

Bucks
04-06-2013, 10:51 AM
If you could put an ingredient in that makes me hallucinate of seeing a hot blonde...and a red head being chased by me while I'm on the ellipticle, that would be about all I need really

Enter a new app idea for Google glasses!

olddawg
04-06-2013, 10:55 AM
50%

Grape Ape
04-06-2013, 06:00 PM
HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid: Blocks fat production by 45-70% for up to 12 hours after a meal. It accomplishes this by inhibiting Citrate lyase which is responsible for creating the building blocks of fat which is Malonyl Coenzyme A. Low concentration of Malonyl Coenzyme A increases the rate of which oxidation of fat in both adipose and liver tissue. HCA also increases ketone production and slows the breakdown of muscle tissue while in a hypocaloric diet. By keeping more muscle, the body will burn more fat. The greater the lean mass you have the faster the metabolic rate , which translates to less calorie restriction in periods of dieting. The effect of HCA on reduced fat, namely visceral, had no rebound effect after a month of ending usage. HCA also increases serotonin levels.

Swolemizz
04-06-2013, 09:34 PM
HCA or Hydroxycitric Acid: Blocks fat production by 45-70% for up to 12 hours after a meal. It accomplishes this by inhibiting Citrate lyase which is responsible for creating the building blocks of fat which is Malonyl Coenzyme A. Low concentration of Malonyl Coenzyme A increases the rate of which oxidation of fat in both adipose and liver tissue. HCA also increases ketone production and slows the breakdown of muscle tissue while in a hypocaloric diet. By keeping more muscle, the body will burn more fat. The greater the lean mass you have the faster the metabolic rate , which translates to less calorie restriction in periods of dieting. The effect of HCA on reduced fat, namely visceral, had no rebound effect after a month of ending usage. HCA also increases serotonin levels.

Where do I get this :-0

Broly
04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Where do I get this :-0

Amazon.com: Garcinia Cambogia Extract with Pure HCA - The Personal Care (http://www.amazon.com/Garcinia-Cambogia-Extract-Pure-Revolutionary/dp/B00B2YGB9M/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1365310032&sr=8-4&keywords=HCA)

Broly
04-06-2013, 11:16 PM
My girlfriend is pretty read up on HCA and she told me it can be damaging to the liver... I'll have to get her to explain in detail when I get back from my deployment

O.N.
04-07-2013, 02:08 AM
Yes i had already read into Garcina Cambogia and there is conflicting studies 1 study in India showed great results probably from a supplier etc many others have shown poor results one even showed the placebo group lost more weight, in rats the studies look good in humans it didn't look so good.

Grape Ape
04-07-2013, 07:37 AM
Then replace it with Bergenin.

Sorrow
04-07-2013, 07:40 AM
In thinking more about this, something that could safe guard muscle tissue while I go through repeated fasting would work great. Its fairly common practice to lower calories bellow the maintenance level to get a decrease in weight. So something that could protect you while in that condition would be good. Aside from a boost in the thermo department. Just random thoughts.

AestheticOne
04-07-2013, 01:33 PM
this is just my 2 cents, but i still dont think ive ever been as lean as i was last summer when i added dermatherm into my cut, for some reason it really sucked that last layer of water / fat out of my lower abs...it was either that or the clen xD

Jack O'Neill
04-07-2013, 02:21 PM
this is just my 2 cents, but i still dont think ive ever been as lean as i was last summer when i added dermatherm into my cut, for some reason it really sucked that last layer of water / fat out of my lower abs...it was either that or the clen xD

Yes. I confirm that Dermatherm or Eviscerate are very good in removing last layer of fat / water. But non efficient when BF is too high

O.N.
04-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Since it mainly consists of AI type ingredients i would say it was the removal of localized water and maybe a small amount of fat.
More so looking at something that removes or helps create and environment to burn body fat over the whole body, not just localized.

AestheticOne
04-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Since it mainly consists of AI type ingredients i would say it was the removal of localized water and maybe a small amount of fat.
More so looking at something that removes or helps create and environment to burn body fat over the whole body, not just localized.

interesting, what do you think is the most effective fat burner currently available? any products you think are worth trying / that you may model your own after?

O.N.
04-08-2013, 07:25 AM
interesting, what do you think is the most effective fat burner currently available? any products you think are worth trying / that you may model your own after?

Out of the ones i have seen i think Fusion Bodybuildings SubQ is a very good product i have seen people get some really good results from it with as little as a 500cal deficit.

longBallLima
04-08-2013, 03:07 PM
if you come up with something using CNA, I want a free lifetime supply of your stuff, huh? :D lol

Conjugated nonadecadienoic acid is more poten... [J Nutr Biochem. 2010] - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19615881)

don't know if you can isolate it and i dont think its affordable, but hey... its something

Sorrow
04-16-2013, 03:14 PM
Any word on what you may be thinking and considering? I know this would be a long way off just curious.