PDA

View Full Version : Steroids available for females OTC

olddawg
04-05-2013, 08:12 AM
FDA just approved Levonorgestrel as an over the counter day after abortion pill available to people 16 years old and older. So, I'm not from the USA, but women can buy a steroid like a Big Mac, abort a human fetus, and it's a jailable offence for men to have testosterone in their possession which can make their muscles grow. Fucking idiots

Freepressright
04-05-2013, 08:30 AM
I agree, and this has nothing to do with a pro-life agenda. It just shows how fucked up and out of control the nanny state has gotten.

WHC
04-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Emasculation is the name of the game.

Swolemizz
04-05-2013, 10:48 AM
Smh....

nate3993
04-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Emasculation is the name of the game.

So fukin true. All the BPA, chemicals in soaps, shampoos, aluminum in our Deoderandt and fluoride in our water all contribute. So fuked up how money is spent in this world. It's mind blowing to me that people can back up trillions in wars, but fuk free healthcare.

olddawg
04-05-2013, 02:35 PM
the argument on cnn right now is that children have access to these hormones without parental knowledge or any std councelling. The real kicker for me is that fact. An adult of 30-40 years old can't decide on their own to take anavar, but a minor can decide to take 3x the dose of the birth control hormone to purge a fertilized egg. blows my mind

Sorrow
04-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Absolutely agree. Things get completely f'd up by the politics.

AestheticOne
04-05-2013, 05:16 PM
America is fucked. Society is fucked /thread.

Broly
04-05-2013, 05:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/l2sJi.gif

pman42
04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
in Canada you used to have to talk to the pharmacist first, who could at least tell you about things like ectopic pregnancies, etc. now they just have it on the shelf next to the sleeping pills

people poison themselves with fast food, cigarettes, and booze, then call ME weird because i work out and eat well. i treat my body like what it is-- an amazing high-performance machine

burlyman30
04-05-2013, 10:39 PM
people poison themselves with fast food, cigarettes, and booze, then call ME weird because i work out and eat well. i treat my body like what it is-- an amazing high-performance machine

The irony of this is thick as a Wendy's Frosty.

DJM
04-05-2013, 10:41 PM
you know why they do that eh lol

Macdon1588
04-06-2013, 08:28 AM
So fukin true. All the BPA, chemicals in soaps, shampoos, aluminum in our Deoderandt and fluoride in our water all contribute. So fuked up how money is spent in this world. It's mind blowing to me that people can back up trillions in wars, but fuk free healthcare.

I agree on a lot if points, but can we quit calling it "free health care?" It's not free and besides it will still be a shitty a system as it always was only perhaps in new shitty ways. Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.

burlyman30
04-06-2013, 09:03 AM
Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.

Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

Though I'm not a proponent of government run healthcare, to be honest, it could be provided at little or no cost to it's citizens if there wasn't trillions spent poorly in so many other places.

Macdon1588
04-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

Though I'm not a proponent of government run healthcare, to be honest, it could be provided at little or no cost to it's citizens if there wasn't trillions spent poorly in so many other places.

I agree that there is a moral responsibility to provide health care for the lower classes. This plan and the tax burden will be outrageous, and, it relies on the same fucked up system. I wish a consortium of doctors would devise a plan and laws concerning health care. If we could get the fucking lawyers out of healthcare that would be a fantastic start.

olddawg
04-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Geez. Can't wait. Lol.

and get ready for any hope of that changing now that North Korea has just mounted 2 nukes on platforms on their eastern shore

Macdon1588
04-06-2013, 12:33 PM
and get ready for any hope of that changing now that North Korea has just mounted 2 nukes on platforms on their eastern shore

North Korea launching nukes at the USA is like a child launching a bottle rocket at a mountain. Though I do wonder what an appropriate reaction to a missile launch and the missile defense holds up.

olddawg
04-06-2013, 01:01 PM
I agree. The threat to the US and to Canada really is their economy if Korea nukes Japan and South Korea. We get a ton of shit from those countries, from Japan the electronics used for computers, automobiles, etc..... bombing either of those countries would be a catastrophe for much of the world I'd guess. I believe there is a seal team, or maybe a team of Joes (GIJoe) already training to go behind lines and take care of them. You know on the street if someone comes up to you in a threatening manner with threatening gestures that's enough for you to defend yourself, they don't have to strike first.

Halogenix
04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Good luck seeing more personal liberties that may have adverse health effects. The horizon for legalizing or decriminalizing any sort of illegal drug, including steroids, is moving farther beyond our grasp. Why?

Because now that the government is more fully invested in its citizens healthcare it will now also be more involved in the lifestyles of its citizens. So, be careful what you wish for.....

nate3993
04-06-2013, 02:39 PM
I agree on a lot if points, but can we quit calling it "free health care?" It's not free and besides it will still be a shitty a system as it always was only perhaps in new shitty ways. Government enforced health care promises to be as wonderful as the FDA, DEA, ATF and the EPA.

i agree. the gov sucks at everything they do. i just meant what burly had that said in reality, with the amount of money we have and spend in this country, we SHOULD be able to have pehnomenal, quick, free healthcare and shouldn't be spending trillions on wars bombing other countries. i mean, if we literally just took 1 percent of what we spent on the Iraq war alone, and idk, maybe built some clean water wells in africa or gave them a filtration system, 10's of thousands of children a day wouldn't have to die from the water they drink because it's so fukin toxic. shit like that just infuriates me. i think it's disgusting how our government spends money. we could spend so much less than wars, and could help starving children and it wouldn't even cost a third of what we spend on 1 war. i just can't wrap my head around spending 400 billion on the F35 jet program. how much per year to end world hunger? about 30 billion. in other words, the amount the world spends on war about every 8 days. that's just fuked up.

olddawg
04-06-2013, 02:48 PM
this is for the US, Canada is no different

Waste Book 2012:
1.“RoboSquirrel.” $325,000 was spent on a robotic squirrel named “RoboSquirrel.” This National Science Foundation grant was used to create a realistic-looking robotic squirrel for the purpose of studying how a rattlesnake would react to it.
2.Cupcakes. In Washington, D.C., and elsewhere across the country, cupcake shops are trending. The 10 cupcake shop owners who received $2 million in Small Business Administration loan guarantees, however, can only boast so much of their entrepreneurial ingenuity, since taxpayers are backing them up.
3.Food stamps for alcohol and junk food. Though they were intended to ensure hungry children received healthy meals, taxpayer-funded food stamps were instead spent on fast food at Taco Bell and Burger King; on non-nutritious foods such as candy, ice cream, and soft drinks; and on some 2,000 deceased persons in New York and Massachusetts. Food stamp recipients spent $2 billion on sugary drinks alone. Improper SNAP payments accounted for $2.5 billion in waste, including to one exotic dancer who was making $85,000 per year.
4.Beer brewing in New Hampshire. Despite Smuttynose brewery’s financial success and popularity, it is still getting a $750,970 Community Development Block Grant to build a new brewery and restaurant facilities.
5.A covered bridge to nowhere. What list of government waste would be complete without a notorious “bridge to nowhere”? In this case, it’s $520,000 to fix the Stevenson Road Covered Bridge in Green County, Ohio, which was last used in 2003.