PDA

View Full Version : Odd or funny occurrences on a cycle?

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Post an odd occurrence or a funny incident that happened on cycle. Could be PH or AAS. Could be an injection mishap or an unwanted embarrassing erection or any number of things.

Share your story here.

BBG
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
First and only wet dream on methyltrienolone.

Serious.

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Apparently, when I pin test, I pop a boner when ever I fall asleep. EVERY. TIME. Even if I just dosed off while sitting on the couch.
It amused my wife's sister to no end.

Rodja
11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I found that I get really bad hiccups whenever I take any orals.

weekend
11-08-2012, 12:32 PM
By the end of this cycle, the amount of unwanted boners may enter the millions.

Last injection somehow hurt on insertion, then exploded with blood as I removed the needle, yet I had no pip...

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Last injection somehow hurt on insertion, then exploded with blood as I removed the needle, yet I had no pip...

I did that too. I think I plowed through a vein in my quad, so when I aspired the syringe, I was in muscle. Pulling it out just opened a path for the blood to shoot out, all over the door. It was kinda cool.

h2s
11-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Apparently, when I pin test, I pop a boner when ever I fall asleep. EVERY. TIME. Even if I just dosed off while sitting on the couch.
It amused my wife's sister to no end.

Wait, so your wife's sister saw your erection....? lol

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 02:58 PM
By the end of this cycle, the amount of unwanted boners may enter the millions.

Wait... you are injecting into boners?

weekend
11-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Wait... you are injecting into boners?

my girl loves it.

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Wait, so your wife's sister saw your erection....? lol

I was on the couch and I dozed off after a huge day at work. Wife was next to me watching TV and her sister was at the computer desk, right beside the couch. The wife didn't notice it, but her sister did. :cool:

It made it worse because I had on shorts and I like to lounge across the couch, not just sit on it.

Eden
11-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Raging boners at work, in sweats for NO damn reason, I hate that shit, can't stand up because I'd pitch a tent. Then my boss calls me over to discuss what some prints for a machine mean. FML

weekend
11-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Weird Charlie horse / cramp in my upper back. Taking the weekend off lifting because of it.