PDA

View Full Version : The rogue vampire tribute thread

DJM
11-08-2012, 07:31 AM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/bigconan/davespic.jpg
"MY NAME IS ROGUE VAMPIRE, IM 275LBS OF PURE MASS, I LIVE OFF PROTEIN SHAKES BUT ONE LOOK AT YOULL SEE MY LAST KFC MEAL STICKING OUT MY POWER GUY....HOW DID I GET THIS BIG, EASY, 8YRS OF CONTINUOUS METHYLATED ORAL PH/STEROIDS.....PINS FK NO SCARY.....ORALS ARE FINE...YES MY HDL AND ALT ARENT IN GOOD SHAPE, BUT I THINK HEPTOXICITY WAS SOMETHING MADE UP TO SCARE THE KIDS....WHEN I WAS YOUNG, I WAS TEASED FOR BEING SKINNY AND LOOKING LIKE ROAD PIG FROM GI JOE, SO I VOWED REVENGE!"

(CLASSIC BACK N FORTH ON HIS PG - YEAH IM MEAN, BUT HE GOT BANNED FOR DISGUSTING REMARKS BOUT FAMILY MEMBERS SO FK HIM)

Mr Kinney-
I'm interested to know Roguevampire how old are you? also the works as far as your stats.
As a trainer I'm sure I can learn a lot from your experience.
Mr Kinney-
Also if you plan on using one of my ancestors names as a reference I'd like it if you'd run it by me considering that I can easily point out anything you don't know.
Apparently you warrant an actual introduction now that you're trying to delve that far in my family tree.
My name is Brett Oster. If you are able to go that far into the past you''l find Oster (pronounced O'Starr) was the protector of ISIS, (my family has our own holiday known as ostara) and you shouldn't be bringing that kind of thing up in a fitness website. The secrets of the past and in far off places are there for a reason.
Don't go there, stick to what they can accept otherwise I'll be forced to have you removed from the forum... IT'S NOT AGAINST YOU but I can't have people exposing us and costing us our lives. STOP IT. I MEAN IT!
If you'd like to talk about it in a private area that's fine.
Brett
Mr Kinney-
Better yet call me at *********** so we can talk. If you're really on the level I can ask you something and you'll know the answer.
Edit
you shouldn't post up your personal info. if you would like to contact someone i would do it over PM or email.
Jeff

roguevampire-
hello, ummm, im not sure if you're message was meant for me. Are you referring to my interest in the Countess, Elizabeth bathory. Oh trust me, ive been reading about her for a longggggg time. Its weird, i have become in a way close to her, i can honestly say i have great affection for her. I realize that sounds strange, talking that way about someone ive never met. But i wasn't trying to dig into anyones background. ask me anything you like.
roguevampire-
how was i delving into you're family tree? lol. theres not much i don't know about the countess. I also have my own opinions of her. regarding people at the time were out to get her, cause of her great power. and she simply wasn't afraid of nobody.
roguevampire-
if you're really related to the countess. all i can say is WOW. Honestly, theres not much i don't know about her. Id love to talk to you about her. or even bodybuilding. She is a part of my life. even my daughter asks, "who is that woman on you're computer. I just tell her, thats a portrait of a woman that live a long time ago. I tell her how she was extremely intelligent, could read and write in 4 different languages, how she wasn't afraid of anyone, rather people were scared of her. I didn't really go into any of her not so good things, lol. i just, every person has 2 sides to them, the good side and evil side. everyone. as you can see, i could go on talking about her for hours on end. so ill stop now. lol.

My tren/havoc cycle - Page 5 - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums (http://www.primordialperformance.com/discussion/anabolic-steroids-pro-hormones/4327-my-tren-havoc-cycle-5.html)
classic thread, where he got banned (altho alot was edited), ohh and if you notice its the famouse ippy log with the suicide reference!

NOW even better, he joined another popular board where he took alot of heat, so he decided to do the following
FIRST LINK, CLASSIC, TRULY GREAT READ

TESTOSTERONE NATION | Interview with Rogue Vampire - Page 1 (http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding/interview_with_rogue_vampire)

SECOND, A BLOSSOMING ANNE RICE

TESTOSTERONE NATION | Premier of Rogue Vampire's Book! - Page 1 (http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/premier_of_rogue_vampires_book?id=5166565)

merry christmas burly

h2s
11-08-2012, 08:00 AM
I nearly died laughing the last time we relived all this. Not that us roided out vampires can die....

DJM
11-08-2012, 08:15 AM
I nearly died laughing the last time we relived all this. Not that us roided out vampires can die....

that first reply 'you posted an interview to yourself, seriously?'
bahahahaaahahhahaahah

the pp thread was edited a ton, there was alot of shit flying between him me n stick.....stick took it all off, he got some of the worst shit iv read with regards to disparaging remarks about family

also note brett says they shouldnt use their real identities, then signs off as fkn jeff lmfao

burlyman30
11-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Because stories like this live on forever.... THIS is why RogueVampire will never die.

Thanks D. Best Christmas present ever. lol

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Somebody rep DJ for me, I can't do it again.

I almost puked I was laughing so hard, goddamn.

DJM
11-08-2012, 01:04 PM
nice

Freepressright
11-08-2012, 01:42 PM
LMAO! I was present for some of this guy's rants. He was a trip! I remember him claiming to have been on SD for seven years and that his doctor wasn't really concerned about it. He was a misinformed blowhard that gave out dangerous advice. Glad we can all have a laugh at his expense now.

BBG
11-08-2012, 04:18 PM
He's still insane on tnation. Never understood the guy, I remember reading some of the visitor messages left on his wall I was like... the fuck is this guy for real?

BBG
11-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Dude it seriously monsterous though: 86

Oh crap he's even bigger. Look at those hands jesus: 87

h2s
11-08-2012, 04:31 PM
What if he really was a vampire...?

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 04:55 PM

Human Blood: the most anabolic substance know to man.

Jelisej
11-08-2012, 05:27 PM
There should be poll- who is more tragical caracter- Ippatsuman or Rogue vampire.

DJM
11-08-2012, 06:58 PM

edward or rogue.........choose wisely bella

Human Blood: the most anabolic substance know to man.
tiger blood!

There should be poll- who is more tragical caracter- Ippatsuman or Rogue vampire.

at this point ill say ippy

Cobalt
11-08-2012, 08:18 PM
tiger blood!
But I like tigers, I couldn't drink their blood :(

DJM
11-08-2012, 09:13 PM
But I like tigers, I couldn't drink their blood :(
nice, same here, got to go in a cage for 10min with a pair of 4mos olds on a trip to mexico, cost me $10 lol

Freepressright
11-09-2012, 08:38 AM
Dude it seriously monsterous though: 86

Oh crap he's even bigger. Look at those hands jesus: 87

Yeah, he's a monster. He's also fat, too. We'd all be monsters too if we lived off methyldrostanolone for seven years. Of course we'd have no nuts and need liver transplants, but we'd be big.

Wonder what this guy is going to do in the wake of the SD ban.

h2s
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Yeah, he's a monster. He's also fat, too. We'd all be monsters too if we lived off methyldrostanolone for seven years. Of course we'd have no nuts and need liver transplants, but we'd be big.

Wonder what this guy is going to do in the wake of the SD ban.

I can only imagine how stocked up he is. Pantry full of SD and human blood.

BBG
11-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Yeah... the dude's face screams "I am extremely unhealthy". Dude just looks rundown in every photo.

Freepressright
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Yeah... the dude's face screams "I am extremely unhealthy". Dude just looks rundown in every photo.

Thing that escapes me is, if dude wants long-term steroid therapy, why is he pickling his insides with poison and not just injecting test?

BBG
11-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Thing that escapes me is, if dude wants long-term steroid therapy, why is he pickling his insides with poison and not just injecting test?

Because 8 weeks of superdrol is way better than 16 weeks of test+tren in terms of gains. I mean, that's just my guess. If orals weren't so horrible to my liver/heart, I would probably just do 2 or 3 8-weekers a year of whatever the strongest shit was (methyl tren lol).

h2s
11-09-2012, 10:12 AM

The guy thinks he is a vampire, why are you expecting reason?

Freepressright
11-09-2012, 02:16 PM
The guy thinks he is a vampire, why are you expecting reason?

Miracle the dude hasn't kicked over dead after ingesting that much toxic shit over the years. I'm baffled. I used to think this guy was a troll, but as long as he's been around and the fact he's posted additional pictures leads me to believe he's real. I am inclined to agree with those who classified him a drug addict with psychological issues because that's exactly what he is.

burlyman30
11-09-2012, 02:44 PM
If you consider some of the things he has said about his skinny past and the addiction that seems apparent, Ippy/Keppy/Keagle and him are really quite similar. Sense goes out the window, they cannot listen to reason or fact, and their addiction forces them to rationalize all that they do.

Freepressright
11-09-2012, 02:53 PM
If you consider some of the things he has said about his skinny past and the addiction that seems apparent, Ippy/Keppy/Keagle and him are really quite similar. Sense goes out the window, they cannot listen to reason or fact, and their addiction forces them to rationalize all that they do.

I had a skinny past too. I was a freakin toothpick less than four years ago and had been my entire life. My desire to overcome that is great, but I don't go to dangerous lengths to put on mass, nor am I a perpetual user of hormonals. I tend to stay on the conservative side and certainly let fear be a healthy control that I'm fully aware of.

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I wonder if I could run methyltren year round if I just use high dosed aegis + talos...

I'd probably go insane about 5 months in and start calling myself a vampire. I think I see where this rogue guy is coming from...

Really though anyone who has hit week 4 on an SD cycle of 20-30mg a day can attest... you just don't feel so good. Run down, etc. Sure you're huge but fuck... it just feels terrible. Dude HAS to have a hard time just rolling out of bed.

Rulk
11-09-2012, 07:39 PM
After years of being overweight, i'm sick of it. Once you start going over 240 or 250, life starts sucking. If your an athlete/competitor like Matt Porter or Gabe Moen, I can see the reason for it, but as for me- I have lost my desire to be big and jacked.

When you get to 35 years of age and higher and your body aches and the impact of your own weight just adds to the discomfort, it's a crossroad that should be intelligantly considered.

And for the record, i'm big and kind of strong, but I have a lot of fat too. Some of the lifts I see guys doing at 190 or whatever, put some of my best lifts to fucking shame. I realized that i'm never going to want be a competitive bodybuilder, or weightlifter, so that too plays into my realizition. Now that i'm into grappling, that is something I feel like I can invest into long term with a good conscience, all the while, pursuing realistic physique goals.

As for Rogue, I think he has been injecting REAL gear for some time and giving credit to ph's like Sdrol and what not. His history, if it was true.. Would kill a Rhino.