PDA

View Full Version : Craze is crank? Sort of...

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-12-2013, 11:22 AM
So uhh... yeah... craze contains an amphetamine analog...

Patrick Arnold More Craziness over Craze (http://patrickarnoldblog.com/more-craziness-over-craze/)

pman42
04-13-2013, 08:21 PM
this is crazy. either DS purposely spiked it, or whatever chinese manufacturer they got craze's stim-of-the-moment from spiked it with this stuff, and DS didn't test. i don't know which scenario is worse.

these fucking 'accidentally contaminated' stories break in the media and it puts more pressure on for regulations, so what few legal chemical ergogenics we have left slowly evaporate

USN HM 350Z
04-13-2013, 08:33 PM
ordering a shit ton right now......

nate3993
04-13-2013, 09:35 PM
dam. thats scary

Grape Ape
04-13-2013, 11:11 PM
Probably a wise investment for down the road sales.

h2s
04-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Gqspari detonate has the sane ingredient. Guys comparing it to adderal.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-14-2013, 11:01 AM
Quick, somebody get me some adderal!

Also this sort of explains why after taking craze for a few weeks most of my teeth fell out and I really wanted to have sex with my cousin.

nate3993
04-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Quick, somebody get me some adderal!

Also this sort of explains why after taking craze for a few weeks most of my teeth fell out and I really wanted to have sex with my cousin.

Actually...that last part was just you

nate3993
04-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Beast Sports has a product called Amphetalean and it also has the same ingredient. That's some crazy marketing. Like androseries crazy marketing haha

Cobalt
04-14-2013, 04:50 PM
Crap, why did no one mention this in my ADHD thread??
I've gotta check this out.

olddawg
04-14-2013, 06:22 PM
ordering a shit ton right now......

lmao

ctAL
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
not joking i have damn near new bottle of craze ive had for a few months. stuff scares me, i figure it to be too good to be true. ive only taken it a handful of times an ive broken PRs each time. i did as much browsing as i could on the product allllll over forums even down to forums relating to nootropics because YES, ppl have used craze to study for exams.

honestly stocking up might be a good idea if you wanna make some quick cash later on.

craze literally made me feel like superman/limitless........................shot my appetite and i was WIRED for a long time, even when i took early in the day.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-15-2013, 04:25 AM
not joking i have damn near new bottle of craze ive had for a few months. stuff scares me, i figure it to be too good to be true. ive only taken it a handful of times an ive broken PRs each time. i did as much browsing as i could on the product allllll over forums even down to forums relating to nootropics because YES, ppl have used craze to study for exams.

honestly stocking up might be a good idea if you wanna make some quick cash later on.

craze literally made me feel like superman/limitless........................shot my appetite and i was WIRED for a long time, even when i took early in the day.

How many scoops were you taking?

2.5 of the grape hit me pretty good, and let me go forever in the gym; however "All-In" does the same thing with one scoop, although without the pronounced "beast-mode" feelings.

Funny thing, when I was trying to get back into the gym after a loooong buisness trip I was having trouble getting motivated until I started taking craze. After that I spent all day looking forward to drinking my PWO and hitting the weights.

ctAL
04-15-2013, 04:57 AM
How many scoops were you taking?

2.5 of the grape hit me pretty good, and let me go forever in the gym; however "All-In" does the same thing with one scoop, although without the pronounced "beast-mode" feelings.

Funny thing, when I was trying to get back into the gym after a loooong buisness trip I was having trouble getting motivated until I started taking craze. After that I spent all day looking forward to drinking my PWO and hitting the weights.

1 scoop is all it took for me im 6'1" 200lbs

yea beast mode is understatement, stuff is in my cabinet as i type this. i just dont trust it...........

ive read ppl feeling depressed/tolerant after long term use of craze. im good

sandman
04-18-2013, 11:27 AM
No wonder why 3 months ago we had high school kids running around our gym like they were losing their minds. They were all on that Craze.

anab0lix
04-24-2013, 10:05 PM
Finally the truth comes out.

Cobalt
06-20-2013, 06:52 AM
Just wanted to bump this.

I finished a container of Craze a few days ago and picked up another tub yesterday.

It is some good stuff, it is my new pre-wo. It works like nothing else does. I've used it a few times at a lower dose when I've been working on my R&D with electronics. It really gets you pumped up and starts the mental gears turning.
Gym sessions are great. Other pre-wo supps will get me going with the stims, but Craze feels like it opens my mind up as well so I can focus. Just wanted to share my experience.

O_RYAN_007
06-20-2013, 07:23 AM
I love Demiurge by AL for the intense focus without the jitters or cracked out feeling. I really love the stuff, it get me going like nothing else. 1 cap am, 1 cap around 2-3pm. One day I did 2and2, but GAWWWW I was wayed to LOCKED IN!

nate3993
06-20-2013, 02:08 PM
I love Demiurge by AL for the intense focus without the jitters or cracked out feeling. I really love the stuff, it get me going like nothing else. 1 cap am, 1 cap around 2-3pm. One day I did 2and2, but GAWWWW I was wayed to LOCKED IN!

lucky. 4 pills of demiurge all at once did very little

BoneDaddy
06-20-2013, 06:52 PM

Same here, just didn't do anything for me. I've got 3/4 of a bottle just sitting collecting dust.

O_RYAN_007
06-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Same here, just didn't do anything for me. I've got 3/4 of a bottle just sitting collecting dust.

hook a brutha up! :)

Fat Bill Dwyer
06-20-2013, 07:26 PM

Same boat here, I went as high as 6 and got nothing more than a headache.

BoneDaddy
06-21-2013, 08:22 AM
hook a brutha up! :)

Ahh, damn! I gave it away this morning before I saw this! Usually I check SS before I even leave for work, but didn't this morning. My bad!

tallstraw
06-22-2013, 12:11 AM
I wanna try I wanna try, memememe lol jk. Have you guys talked to each other to find out what batch did what so maybe it can be tied to a certain batch numbers. That's insane.

pman42
06-22-2013, 09:04 PM
I still don't see why people don't recognize that this is incredibly damaging to the supplement industry, and especially the BB'ing supplement industry, which continues in its proud tradition of selling illegal and tainted supplements. it's stuff like this that gives the FDA a reason to exist and justification for raiding companies like Primordial, yet you reward DS by buying up their products.

HIXX504
07-02-2013, 10:26 AM
So will craze cause me to fail a urine test at work?

anab0lix
07-17-2013, 12:04 PM
So will craze cause me to fail a urine test at work?

Possibly if they look for amphetamines.