PDA

View Full Version : 9 Week Trena + Mecha + AndroS cycle

Pages : 1 [2]

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Only reason not to carb up during is hormones and the body burns more fat by loading them in the evening.
There's a lot more to it than that but my dumb ass can't explain it over a message. Lol

And your the fucking Posing King!! Lol

Those few words, harmonizes with my common sense of nutrition. By saying evening you mean 6-8 hours before you crash?

oh and in about an hour and a half, I'll gulp down my casein protein shake blended with 2 Banana's and metamucil bulk fiber mixed with Almond Milk and a few scoop of GABA. Then, I.... shall CRASH!!!! And see what I look like mayana's

Scope75
02-15-2013, 06:58 PM
Evening means anytime after 4-5 for me.
6-8 hours before bed is what I use and I crash out around 12 on CarbNites.

VayneZ
02-16-2013, 07:07 PM
This Morning after cardio! The morning After ze horrific CARBNITE! (horrific cause MAN I pigged out!!! Was soooo fulll!!! before I crashed)

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-21-2013, 09:30 PM
So what's new???

VayneZ
02-22-2013, 05:39 PM
So what's new???

4th day, of carbLESS is about to seize. 2.... more..... days.......

Last night I dreamed with cakes and toasted bread and cinnamon........... and blueberries............

MIND POWER!!!! :mad:

I'm handling it pretty good so far though. And I see my body getting tighter and tighter. I took a pic today, will post it along with a pic I take Monday morning, on my 7th day of carbless!!! And around noon, I would just go ALL OUT MAD on a feeding frenzy of carbs for about 9 hours straight and then crash!

If results seem good, I might do another 6 days carbless again. But after that I'm slowing down a bit, and maybe the week after again 6 days carbless.

That's the plan!

Scope75
02-23-2013, 08:17 AM
4th day, of carbLESS is about to seize. 2.... more..... days.......

Last night I dreamed with cakes and toasted bread and cinnamon........... and blueberries............

MIND POWER!!!! :mad:

I'm handling it pretty good so far though. And I see my body getting tighter and tighter. I took a pic today, will post it along with a pic I take Monday morning, on my 7th day of carbless!!! And around noon, I would just go ALL OUT MAD on a feeding frenzy of carbs for about 9 hours straight and then crash!

If results seem good, I might do another 6 days carbless again. But after that I'm slowing down a bit, and maybe the week after again 6 days carbless.

That's the plan!
That plan sounds familiar.... Lol

Hope if works out and works well. CarbNites are FUN!!!
My CN will be fucking epic tonight.
I'm talking north of 1800-2k grams worth of carbs!!!!

h2s
02-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Keep killing it bro.

VayneZ
02-23-2013, 05:26 PM
That plan sounds familiar.... Lol

Hope if works out and works well. CarbNites are FUN!!!
My CN will be fucking epic tonight.
I'm talking north of 1800-2k grams worth of carbs!!!!

Jeeezzzz dude! 2k!!!! You are one insane Carb-Man. haha! Man I'm struggling to make it to 1k!!! But perhaps after these 6.5 days, I might be able to make it!!!! Iz my goal! Monday! AT LEAST 1 k!!!!! all out!!!

Right now, I really started feeling it. Body's really tired... 5 days carbless ain fun. But Mind power keeps me going! Tomorrow..... and then... Load up on caffeine and coconut oil, KILL Delts and tri's... and an hour later exactly at noon.... CarbNite begins! :rolleyes:

Keep killing it bro.

On it coach!!!!! On IT!!!! :mad:

VayneZ
02-25-2013, 07:59 AM
This morning. 6 days carbless. And today, I start with DCP (9 caps a day), Raspberry ketones and Alphamine! oh and I start also with Axon again! KILLER 8 week cutting time hath begun!!!! WAR!!!!! :mad:

My fat ass is gonna trim yo! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Enjoy that CarbNite!!!!
I didn't hit 2k but I got in 1200-1400 then crashed the fuck out. Lol

VayneZ
02-25-2013, 04:57 PM
9 cups of Brown Rice, a whole bag of whole wheat bread loaded with fiber and seeds, Chicken and veggies are in low amount but still there!! 2 bags of cornbread, a big LOADED with blue berries. This has been consumed between 12:30 to 5:00 PM

This is about to be consumed:
2 cups of oatmeal, 1 cup of bran cereal, 1/2 cup of Fiber one cereal, LOADED with almond milk, nutmeg and cinnamon, and blueberries about 3/4 cup

After this, I will have a casein shake blended with 2 banana's and in almond milk, then I CRASH!!!!!

P.s. DO NOT SHOW ME ANY PICTURE OF RICE FOR A WEEK!!!! :mad:

Scope75
02-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Good work!
Next time go High GI foods.
White rice, white bread, and some sweets.
Your refeed was clean in my eyes so a few swaps and you'd be golden.
Fiber isn't your friend on a CN. Lol

VayneZ
02-26-2013, 10:29 AM
Scope is now one of my best friends, for the knowledge he provided and experience, that made me progress on my journey! Next time I'll take your advise on the High GI's and make sure fiber is lower! (Why lower fiber though, if I may ask :rolleyes: )

After OVERINDULGING for about 9.5 hours straight, and hating carbs at the end of the day :p I woke up like this

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Good work!!!
What happened to your stomach??? Its fucking gone. Lol
Glad I could help out and you responded fucking great and for 1 week CNS your killing it.

Fiber slows down digestion and that's not what you want on a refeed. You want everything to hit as hard as possible and fiber/fat slows shit down.

I start my CarbNites no fat until I finish a Real Whole Food meal like chicken and waffles. After that meal I add in some fats and it just gets dirtier from there. Clean to start and dirty to finish.

h2s
02-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Excellent work VayneZ

VayneZ
02-26-2013, 01:42 PM
Good work!!!
What happened to your stomach??? Its fucking gone. Lol
Glad I could help out and you responded fucking great and for 1 week CNS your killing it.

Fiber slows down digestion and that's not what you want on a refeed. You want everything to hit as hard as possible and fiber/fat slows shit down.

I start my CarbNites no fat until I finish a Real Whole Food meal like chicken and waffles. After that meal I add in some fats and it just gets dirtier from there. Clean to start and dirty to finish.

Nice! Good tip! So leave the more whole wheat stuff for sundown-ish? (If I understood correctly) And start my CarbNite (12PM, since I sleep early like a soldier) with fast digestive stuff, like Pasta, White Rice, Blueberries, Rice Cakes, White Bread etc?

What about cereals? What options would you recommend at the start of the CN? (gimme a variety since on this sucky Island, we do not have everything you guys have there).

Bro, CN WORKS!!! And I am LOVING this! Running a 6.5 week carbless again! Prepare me for Monday bro! Supply me with all the details I should know ;)

Excellent work VayneZ

Coach, thanks! Fatburning timeZ is at hand!!! :cool: Started with Alphamine yesterday (only 1.5 scoop was good enough for me, since I also drink 2 TBSP's of pure black coffee twice a day), And also started DCP! At the advise from Mark, I'm running this 9 caps a day spreadout, for 40 days (since I have 2 bottles)! And I started with liquid L-Carnite (Before weight workout ONLY... for this week). Oh, and Raspberry Ketones upon awakening with my Coco, Coffee and Axom, and also before I sleep.

Let's see if zizz vould help ze progress in ze combination vith ze CB (german mad scientist accent) :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the support, you guys encourage me BEYOND what you might think :) SS is family

Scope75
02-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Leave the fatty stuff for the end of the night and just ditch fiber as much as possible.
Cereals rock and I eat 1-2 boxes every CN. Fruity pebbles is my go to cereal.
Pasta and wheat should be avoided!
Think garbage ass carbs and eat those. Lol
Low fat high GI is what your want in the beginning and I like to go fatty and high GI at the end because that makes it fun.
Your CN is all about spiking insulin hard and regularizing your hormones. You won't store fat after 6.5 days ULC.

VayneZ
02-26-2013, 02:24 PM
So avoid brown rice also then correct?

I'll look for Fruity Pebbles! Bran cereals are no no If I undertood you correctly?

Let me know of anything you think of or examples during the week! I'm also looking at those sexy carb pics you post on your CB's in your log, so I'll make sure to be ready to KILL IT 1k Carbs+ this coming Monday!!!!

Scope75
02-26-2013, 08:41 PM
I've posted my food the past few days in my log. ULC is simple just don't eat carbs and the CarbNites need to be hi GI.
No brown rice or bran cereals. Typical BB diet foods are thrown out on CNS.
You want the hard hitting carbs not the slow movers.

VayneZ
02-27-2013, 04:22 PM
I've posted my food the past few days in my log. ULC is simple just don't eat carbs and the CarbNites need to be hi GI.
No brown rice or bran cereals. Typical BB diet foods are thrown out on CNS.
You want the hard hitting carbs not the slow movers.

Alright sensei Scope,

Gonna look for Fruity Pebbles tomorrow. Should I get the ''extreme'' one? or which one is THE BEST?! And I was thinking of eating White Pasta, White Rice, White bread, Blueberries, Banana's, Blueberry eggo waffles, 1 or 2 box of fruity pebbles. Are all those good to go? or are some bad bad for CB?

ALso I noticed you use a lot of Gluten Free stuff, is there a reason for this?

and another question (man I'm bombarding you now lol), can I eat just ONE bowl with a mix of High GI Carbs and Oatmeal? (Since I just always look forward for the Oatmeal, Blueberry, Cinnamon and Almond Milk mix yum!!:rolleyes:). Perhaps if I toss half a bag of Fruity Pebbles in that monster meal?? ADVISE! And I shall obey sir!

Like Arnold said in T-3: ''Desire is irrelevant, I am a Machine''. That pretty much sums up my life :)

Scope75
02-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Extreme was just different colors. Lol

Your list looks good and enjoy your oatmeal but after you've alresdy killed a box of cereal.
Pasta seems like a no go for most and I won't be eating it anytime soon, but that doesn't mean you can't have it.
Most important thing is to start out low fat and high GI and end the night High GI.

The reason for gluten free is it cuts down on the bloat and GF foods just seems to go down and feel better in my stomach. Its more expensive and harder to find but its only 1 night a week so I'm fine with it.
If your fine with gluten there isn't any reason to eat GF other than gluten could be making you hold onto extra pounds.

Whatever you pick should work but I like doing shit to the max and I try and stick to high GI and fun foods.

In 12 days I'll be trying to eat 24 doughnuts to get ready for a doughnut eating comp. lol

VayneZ
02-27-2013, 05:45 PM
Doughnut Contest!!! You'll WIN!!!!

Short grain white rice is where it's at right? Since according to my research it has 0 fat and 0 fiber and LOADED with the highest amount of carbs (53g carbs per cup)!!! Advise!

I'll stay away from pasta then, maybe in a few weeks I'll try a day of pasta. I got you on the start HIGH end HIGH plan! Also will try to find gluten free stuff... I'll need a miracle though... this Island SUCKS!

I'll also load up on those fruity pebbles, white bread and blueberries, and rice cakes through the day. Is there any particular kind of white bread you would say would KICK ASS in ultra High GI??

Scope75
02-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Idk... A guy is claiming he's shooting for 36 doughnuts. Not sure if I can do that in 2 hours.
That's rice works just cook the shit out of it and it'll be even better. Lol it will make it even higher GI.
I'd ditch the blueberries and rice cakes and swap them out for bananas and cookies. Lol
I still don't eat bread so I guess any white bread would work. If I bought bread I'd get GF white rice flour bread.
Jelly sandwiches would be good and even poptarts should be killer to.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much I know your gonna go big so enjoy whatever you want just start low fat and high GI and end the night High GI and fat doesn't matter then so high or low is fine.

VayneZ
02-27-2013, 06:40 PM
I'm now set! Time to go shopping! Thanks bro! I owe ya!

Scope75
02-27-2013, 08:30 PM
I'm now set! Time to go shopping! Thanks bro! I owe ya!

No problem.
Glad I can help out.

I'll be modding CNS and will be doing back to back but tamer CarbNites in a couple weeks.

VayneZ
02-28-2013, 07:56 AM
No problem.
Glad I can help out.

I'll be modding CNS and will be doing back to back but tamer CarbNites in a couple weeks.

For what particular purpose? To gain more muscles?

Scope75
02-28-2013, 03:54 PM
For what particular purpose? To gain more muscles?

To keep from running myself into the ground. Being ULC and lifting 2 times a day will lead to overtraining and that's no fun.
After this week I'll be leaning down for 3 weeks then I'll mod CNS and start adding some mass.

VayneZ
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
To keep from running myself into the ground. Being ULC and lifting 2 times a day will lead to overtraining and that's no fun.
After this week I'll be leaning down for 3 weeks then I'll mod CNS and start adding some mass.

Even MORE mass?!?!?! dude what are you like 220's right now?! I mean, if that's what your mind is set for dude, DO IT! I got your back! And would enjoy to see you become HUGE! hahaha but if I had your mass, I would shred down to single digits (at least below 9% bf) and then lean bulk until I'm around 11%bf and recomp... so on so on... But that's me. I like looking shredded all year round, so that's my mission now. GET RIPPED and then gain RIPPED! arrr :mad:

VayneZ
02-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Today I deadlifted, perfect motion, 1 rep, 365 pounds. I mean I know that nowhere NEAR some of you guys' pr's here. But for a guy who's 170 pounds, and in carb depletion, and hormone free... it felt like I accomplished something great.

I have to admit I have been shying away from going HEAVY on deadlifts, was doing 15 reps, around 200 pounds. But recently my mind is set to make it to 405 pounds!! At least a few reps, perfect motion! So I'll be doing deads twice a week! Until I make it! I'll do deads Monday as well (even though it's delts and tri's day), but because that's my REFEED day, I will finish with deads on that day, at least 4 sets. 3 sets rep out like crazy (as advised by Mark, for the Glucose demand purposes), and then KILL the last set with 1 rep HEAVY! And Thursdays I'll be focusing on HEAVIER Deadzz!!! This is war yo! :cool:

Scope75
02-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Even MORE mass?!?!?! dude what are you like 220's right now?! I mean, if that's what your mind is set for dude, DO IT! I got your back! And would enjoy to see you become HUGE! hahaha but if I had your mass, I would shred down to single digits (at least below 9% bf) and then lean bulk until I'm around 11%bf and recomp... so on so on... But that's me. I like looking shredded all year round, so that's my mission now. GET RIPPED and then gain RIPPED! arrr :mad:
That's why I'm gonna lean up these next 3 weeks then continue my quest to get bigger and leaner.
End goal is 225-230@10%

O_RYAN_007
02-28-2013, 08:14 PM
Today I deadlifted, perfect motion, 1 rep, 365 pounds. I mean I know that nowhere NEAR some of you guys' pr's here. But for a guy who's 170 pounds, and in carb depletion, and hormone free... it felt like I accomplished something great.

I have to admit I have been shying away from going HEAVY on deadlifts, was doing 15 reps, around 200 pounds. But recently my mind is set to make it to 405 pounds!! At least a few reps, perfect motion! So I'll be doing deads twice a week! Until I make it! I'll do deads Monday as well (even though it's delts and tri's day), but because that's my REFEED day, I will finish with deads on that day, at least 4 sets. 3 sets rep out like crazy (as advised by Mark, for the Glucose demand purposes), and then KILL the last set with 1 rep HEAVY! And Thursdays I'll be focusing on HEAVIER Deadzz!!! This is war yo! :cool:

Are you saying you will go for a max on both dead days? If that was the case, I would say rethink that. If you want to get stronger on deads, work on hip mobility, lower posterior chain work, sldl work, glutes, good mornings, CORE WORK, stuff like that.

Sorrow
02-28-2013, 08:40 PM
While I love the enthusiasim you bring to the table and would gladly train with you anytime, I agree o_ryan_007 here. Thats kind of a clash with your current training and as counter intuitive as it may seem with the deads less is more man.

I have every belief you will achieve your goal

But, may I humbly suggest you not use deads as a finisher movement! Keep killing it on thursday with some low rep sets of either 3 x 3 or 3 x 5, and work in some variations. Your body will appreciate it, growth will happen, and you will achieve your goal! Going too close to your max, too many times in a row will grind your progress to a halt in my opinion, either that or you aren't really at your max with that 365. do some of the rep work followed by accessory work for 2 or 3 weeks then retry. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how it turns out.

Either way bro you've been killing it man! and double body weight in any lift is good shit! Will be watching to see how things turn out for you

VayneZ
03-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Are you saying you will go for a max on both dead days? If that was the case, I would say rethink that. If you want to get stronger on deads, work on hip mobility, lower posterior chain work, sldl work, glutes, good mornings, CORE WORK, stuff like that.

This is the EXACT reason I love this board! I take everything you guys say to heart. Eventhough my drive is sick and I am overly determined, I remain COMPLETELY open for any advise! Even if it's contrary to what I have aimed for. And Yeah Ryan, I DID plan on going twice a week, at max rep. But Now I see things differently, thanks to your advise! Means much bro really! I have to do some research on what you mean though by lower posterior chain work and sldl work. (Sometimes even when I read some of the exercises that Rodja posts in his log, I go like: ''what?! :confused: '' ). I'll look into them man thanks!

While I love the enthusiasim you bring to the table and would gladly train with you anytime, I agree o_ryan_007 here. Thats kind of a clash with your current training and as counter intuitive as it may seem with the deads less is more man.

I have every belief you will achieve your goal

But, may I humbly suggest you not use deads as a finisher movement! Keep killing it on thursday with some low rep sets of either 3 x 3 or 3 x 5, and work in some variations. Your body will appreciate it, growth will happen, and you will achieve your goal! Going too close to your max, too many times in a row will grind your progress to a halt in my opinion, either that or you aren't really at your max with that 365. do some of the rep work followed by accessory work for 2 or 3 weeks then retry. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by how it turns out.

Either way bro you've been killing it man! and double body weight in any lift is good shit! Will be watching to see how things turn out for you

Thanks Sorrow my friend! So you say, do max every 3 weeks? and ONLY do deads on Thursdays right? Would it be wise to do deads EVERY Thursday??? or switch to as Ryan advised, Good mornings and stuff like that INSTEAD of deads???

Advise! Thanks! :)

O_RYAN_007
03-01-2013, 06:38 AM
your lower posterior chain is your lower back, glutes, hamstrings, calves. Stiff legged deadlifts (SLDL). Look into elitefts.com for some good ideas of lower posterior chain work. Also watch the videos, So you think you can squat, and So you think you can deadlift on elitefts.com. I love this site!!! Plenty of smart powerlifters that love to share to make you Strong(ER).

VayneZ
03-01-2013, 07:09 AM
on it! Thanks bro!! :)

Sorrow
03-01-2013, 08:31 AM
This is kind of a matter of personal opinion but I'm going to guess you can already pull 405. Take a look at the elitefts stuff come up with a specific plan and post it up! We can tweak from there but for you its probably going to be more of matter that you just need to get accustomed to having the heavier weights in your hands and develop the motor pathways / specific strength etc.

Scope75
03-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Like sorrow said I bet you can pull 405 right now.
I didn't do heavy deads for 6-8 weeks and I was able to pull 405 quickly after I was back doing them.

O_RYAN_007
03-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Like sorrow said I bet you can pull 405 right now.
I didn't do heavy deads for 6-8 weeks and I was able to pull 405 quickly after I was back doing them.

SAme for me, I didn't pull for about 6 wks due to nagging hip discomfort, but when I came back I pulled 515, with my previous best at 495. I did go for 545, but I only got it up about 3 inches off the ground, but that was the best I've ever done off the ground.

Scope75
03-01-2013, 09:28 AM
SAme for me, I didn't pull for about 6 wks due to nagging hip discomfort, but when I came back I pulled 515, with my previous best at 495. I did go for 545, but I only got it up about 3 inches off the ground, but that was the best I've ever done off the ground.
Its crazy how the body can gain that strength back so quick and even make you stronger...
When my leg was busted I didn't think 405 would be possible so quick and I'm glad I went for it and pulled it fairly easy.

VayneZ,
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

VayneZ
03-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Wow support!!! Thanks a lot guys!! :rolleyes:

This is gonna be a very busy weekend for me, but I'll try and go over a few things on elitefts maybe Sunday evening. Just killed biceps and abs, and now of to work.

I'm gonna try again to go for 405 in 8 weeks, right before I leave for Miami. I'll make sure to post a plan next week, so you guys can fix it nicely and have me prepared for this goal! IT'S ON!!! :mad:

O_RYAN_007
03-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Wow support!!! Thanks a lot guys!! :rolleyes:

This is gonna be a very busy weekend for me, but I'll try and go over a few things on elitefts maybe Sunday evening. Just killed biceps and abs, and now of to work.

I'm gonna try again to go for 405 in 8 weeks, right before I leave for Miami. I'll make sure to post a plan next week, so you guys can fix it nicely and have me prepared for this goal! IT'S ON!!! :mad:

How are you pulling, conventional or sumo style?

VayneZ
03-01-2013, 04:11 PM
How are you pulling, conventional or sumo style?

Conventional. I was actually thinking of trying sumo, since I read most of you guys on this board do it, I know Rodja's a big fan of it, or at least he focuses on it a lot. I just need to study the technique, now that I know of EliteFTS, I will look into it def!!!

Why do you ask though?

Sorrow
03-01-2013, 07:20 PM
there tends to be different training between the two, also different dominant muscle groups. Hip mobility and positioning are an absolute for Sumo. It also provides a more efficient stroke. Conventional on the other hand actually has (mathematically) better leverage (longer lever) then sumo but you will see it tends to be a grind at lockout, and will be a longer lift.

If possible shoot a video or have someone shoot a quick one next time you pull. That tends to help tremendously! Especially if one of us can point out something. Like me for instance when I switched gyms and finally had an actual coach instead of just training partners he wasn't afraid to point out all the things I didn't want to hear. But once you get past that you can focus on improving.

Like you said if you wanted to try Sumo, Rodja would be a great person to hit up and ask for pointers.
I only conventionally pull. Sumo is just an assistance exercise for me. IF there's anything I can do to help I will, but I wont be giving any seminars on sumo.. uhm ever! lol

O_RYAN_007
03-02-2013, 11:04 AM
Conventional. I was actually thinking of trying sumo, since I read most of you guys on this board do it, I know Rodja's a big fan of it, or at least he focuses on it a lot. I just need to study the technique, now that I know of EliteFTS, I will look into it def!!!

Why do you ask though?
Just curious. I know some people just don't have the hip mobility to pull sumo. It really takes a lot of stretching and hip flossing for me to dig deep on a sumo pull. I also really like to do rack pulls from 3" off the ground. I can prob pull 575 or more that way, as you don't need to go down so deep. I was having some hip issues and rodja gave me some tips, which really helped. I can't really go to heavy on conventional pulls; I'm a sumo puller.

New hip flossing tweaks for anterior chain muscle stiffness - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVcQuaM-OSo)

I get in the sauna and foam roll and stretch my entire body before I squat or pull, and I also floss my hips so I can really dig deep.

markam
03-03-2013, 06:52 AM
There's some info about Vanadyl Sulfate (compound in Recompadrol you asked me about).

Glucose Disposal Agents - QA with Dr. Dana Houser (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-discussion-dr/185364-glucose-disposal-agents.html)

Check post #24

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Guys honestly thanks so much for providing these amazing ideas. As my goal is to be as Aesthetic as I can be, I KNOW that incorporating powerlifting skills will really help me achieve that!

I will see if I can record myself doing sumo deadz Sorrow! When I get the hang of it first. I saw a few vids and will try this Thursday, light, see if I can nail it right and feel it in all the muscles worked.

Thanks for the hip mobility tweaking vid Ryan. You suggest doing that as warm up before I try sumo deadz??

And Mark! reading that whole thread basically verifies WHY me and Scope are seeing SOOOOO much amazing results these days. And at the same time it kinda confuses me, on whether I should EVEN BUY a GDA right now!!!!!

lol! And I was planning on stocking up on around 10+ bottles of recompadrol... now... I ... really don't think I would!

SlinTensity on the other hand.... would that be a good idea for my Carb Cycling/CN routine? Or would it hinder the natural glycogen tweakzzzz?????

I will place a big order this week, so if anyone has expertise in this area, please advise the ignorant yet hungry VayneZ NOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! :)

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 07:10 AM
Monday, March4th, 6 days without ze carbs :) awaiting ze refeed which vill start at ze 11:30AM arrrrr :p

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 07:18 AM

Some of the goodz for today.

I will see how much of these I can nail down without vomitting.... All I know is... it's gonna be ugly

We got ammo, we are ready! READY FOR WAR!!!!

Scope75
03-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Marshmellow Pebbles!!!!
I haven't even seen those....

Scope75
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Has the madness started yet??
Let me know how that cereal is.

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Has the madness started yet??
Let me know how that cereal is.

9 cups of rice and that whole bag of white bread is down... almost done with my first cereal box, but on a small break here, will continue in 45 minutes, with the rest of the box and box number 2 + poptarts!!!!!

Man, I DON'T want to see rice for awhile!!!!

I had 3 meals like this:

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 05:04 PM
oh and the cereal is AWESOME!!!!! That's the only one they had! So I bought 3 lol. So I'll be good for next week also.

SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I enjoyed and will continue to enjoy it! Almost time for pop-tarts!

I keep my early evenings free on Mondays. Debating on whether to see Batman Dark Knight with the Joker, or Fight Club!!! Decisions decisions!!!!! that is, to eat with my almond milk, poptart and marsh pebbles combo!

Scope75
03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Damn!!!
How many carbs are you going for??

VayneZ
03-04-2013, 08:35 PM
I belief a bit over 1k, not too sure... gulping down my casein, coco and banana blended with almond milk shake now

been intense

update tomorrow, over , tshhh , out

O_RYAN_007
03-04-2013, 10:20 PM
Guys honestly thanks so much for providing these amazing ideas. As my goal is to be as Aesthetic as I can be, I KNOW that incorporating powerlifting skills will really help me achieve that!

I will see if I can record myself doing sumo deadz Sorrow! When I get the hang of it first. I saw a few vids and will try this Thursday, light, see if I can nail it right and feel it in all the muscles worked.

Thanks for the hip mobility tweaking vid Ryan. You suggest doing that as warm up before I try sumo deadz??

And Mark! reading that whole thread basically verifies WHY me and Scope are seeing SOOOOO much amazing results these days. And at the same time it kinda confuses me, on whether I should EVEN BUY a GDA right now!!!!!

lol! And I was planning on stocking up on around 10+ bottles of recompadrol... now... I ... really don't think I would!

SlinTensity on the other hand.... would that be a good idea for my Carb Cycling/CN routine? Or would it hinder the natural glycogen tweakzzzz?????

I will place a big order this week, so if anyone has expertise in this area, please advise the ignorant yet hungry VayneZ NOOWWW!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm def suggesting you floss your hips before your workout. You'll be able to dig much deeper into the pull and you will feel more mobile and less tight too. If I don't stretch plus floss before I sumo pull, I won't be able to go down far enough and pull properly.

Scope75
03-04-2013, 10:40 PM

Guess the marshmellow pebbles made miss this post. Lol

Not to knock the GDAs listed, but save your money....
If you plan to go 4-5 days ULC your muscles will be like sponges for the carbs and a GDA isn't needed. I have several bottles of GDAs and don't use any of them.
Plus if you backload your carbs after you lift they are even needed less.

markam
03-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Guess the marshmellow pebbles made miss this post. Lol

Not to knock the GDAs listed, but save your money....
If you plan to go 4-5 days ULC your muscles will be like sponges for the carbs and a GDA isn't needed. I have several bottles of GDAs and don't use any of them.
Plus if you backload your carbs after you lift they are even needed less.

Yep, agree with this. GDAs are useful when you have carbs everyday and Lyle McDonald advises against using them for the reason Scope mentioned, and some other technical thing that I can't recall.

The trouble with hi GI carbs within carb up for me is that they elicit an inflammatory response. Usually a bit of sugar isn't a problem, but it was a lot more than a bit:) Sweet potatoes are said to be an anti-inflammatory food, so I will mainly eat sweet potato and my low GI carb drink next carb up. The carb up results from Sunday are pretty damn good:)

One point: After doing keto for six days, your body will be burning fat for energy and will continue to burn fat for energy even when you carb up. That's why I don't have any fat on Carb up day, I'd rather burn fat that I have stored. The body takes a while to switch over to using glucose as a energy source, and that takes longer than your carb up lasts.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Markam have you tried going Gluten Free??

Fat makes a CarbNite fun and its not what you eat during the refeed that matters its how you eat during the week.
When I'm fat free I don't get any thermo effect but as soon as I add in 15-20g fat my body temp jumps and it feels like everything is on overdrive.

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all the pointers, and yeah will def NOT buy any GDA's since this routine is working awesome for me.

Yesterday when I was falling asleep I was sweating like crazy! With low temp AC!! and breathing heavily. was just amazing!

This is how I woke up today:

- - - Updated - - -

Gained only 3 pounds!!! man! How do you gain 10+ overnight Scope?!?!?! I swear I could NOT eat another gram of sugar last night! I almost vomited. I probably ate around 1200-1300 grams of carbs for sure!!

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 10:46 AM
oh and another thing? Mark you advised stocking up on DCP! Since it stresses on fat manipulation and not carbs. What do you think about this idea guys? This is my second week on DCP right now. 8 caps a day on NO carb days, and 9-10 caps on my one refeed.

I don't know if it's working, since I recently started 6.5 days no carbs. But any advises? I'll place my orders tomorrow, and if you guys say go for it, I'll stock up on DCP's FOR SURE!!!! lemme know asap!!!

markam
03-05-2013, 11:45 AM
oh and another thing? Mark you advised stocking up on DCP! Since it stresses on fat manipulation and not carbs. What do you think about this idea guys? This is my second week on DCP right now. 8 caps a day on NO carb days, and 9-10 caps on my one refeed.

I don't know if it's working, since I recently started 6.5 days no carbs. But any advises? I'll place my orders tomorrow, and if you guys say go for it, I'll stock up on DCP's FOR SURE!!!! lemme know asap!!!

Well although I think DCP is a great product, I have to wonder whether it's really worth using while following this type of diet. I'd def recommend them if you where combining fats and proteins everyday, but as you aren't, it's really down to you. Are you getting better results with DCP? If you're not sure, I wouldn't buy any more. See what it's like without taking DCP for a week, that's all I can really suggest.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 12:15 PM
VayneZ the reason for me putting on 10-15 pounds over night is because I weigh more than you so I have more room store the FUEL!! Lol

My lowest weight gained is 6 pounds and that's because I didn't drink as much water as I should of.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Only supps I really recommend on this type of diet is digestive enzymes...
I take them every single day with every single meal. Keeps everything running smooth.

longBallLima
03-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Late to this thread and catching up, but awesome work, VayneZ!

markam
03-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Markam have you tried going Gluten Free??

Fat makes a CarbNite fun and its not what you eat during the refeed that matters its how you eat during the week.
When I'm fat free I don't get any thermo effect but as soon as I add in 15-20g fat my body temp jumps and it feels like everything is on overdrive.

My carb up was gluten free unless oats contain gluten, which I doubt. I'm pretty sure it's an inflammatory response to a large amount of sugar which triggered an arthritic type response, notably in my fingers. I have had psoriatic arthritis in the past (in remission now) so I'm betting that it was the sugar. I'll try again with anti inflammatory carbs like sweet potato.

Interesting what you say about fat on a carb up, will def look into that.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 01:27 PM
As long as they are pure oats they should be GF.

I wonder if VayneZ ate fat when he started to get warm and sweat.

markam
03-05-2013, 02:11 PM

DCP (damage control protocol) tends to make people sweat a fair bit. But unless he tries with and without, it's anybodies guess.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 02:20 PM
DCP (damage control protocol) tends to make people sweat a fair bit. But unless he tries with and without, it's anybodies guess.
I know fat is what does it for me, and a few others.
I kept my refeed fat free then ate a doughnut and a PB cookie and that's all it took for the thermo to kick in.
The girl I was with even said I was putting off a ton of heat.

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 04:01 PM

My last shake, before I crashed (which hit me heavy, because I was still full from all those poptarts!! lol), was 20 grams of protein from my casein shake blended with 2 banana's in Almond Milk and 3 TBSP's of coconut oil. I believe that may have contributed to the intense sweat!

And Mark about DCP, good point bro, good point! I shall def let go of it for a week and see if I notice differences, might place a separate order later for DCP alone IFFFFF it works, since they don't have it anymore on NP anyway.

Which product do you use for digestive enzymes Scope? Last thing I used was Colon Greens. Worked nicely. 6 caps in the AM and 6 caps early PM's. But it's recommended you use it only for 2 weeks, then break for awhile, then start again.

Is there a particular brand you use that could be used as a staple? Or perhaps only use it on refeeds and the day after refeeds, and go 5 days off?? Let me know, since you know more :) !

- - - Updated - - -

Late to this thread and catching up, but awesome work, VayneZ!

What you see here, is a machine that was developed by mind power + SwoleSource!
Nice to have you on board Lima! :)

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I'm def suggesting you floss your hips before your workout. You'll be able to dig much deeper into the pull and you will feel more mobile and less tight too. If I don't stretch plus floss before I sumo pull, I won't be able to go down far enough and pull properly.

Will def do this Thursday dude! Thanks for the input! Once I'm comfy with the sumo, I'll see if I can record myself and post it here for pointers and corrections

Scope75
03-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I use Now Foods super enzymes with every meal and double dose on CarbNites meals.

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 04:12 PM
I use Now Foods super enzymes with every meal and double dose on CarbNites meals.

Just took a look at the ingredients. Seems dope man! You take breaks? or use it as a staple all year round? And 1 cap a meal, 2 caps per meal on CB's?? (Just to calculate how many I'll buy)

Scope75
03-05-2013, 04:42 PM
Just took a look at the ingredients. Seems dope man! You take breaks? or use it as a staple all year round? And 1 cap a meal, 2 caps per meal on CB's?? (Just to calculate how many I'll buy)

I've been taking them for 2-3 years and the only breaks are if I forget them or forget to order more before I'm out.

1 pill with every ULC meal, and 2 pills with every meal on a CarbNite.
So that's about 20 pills a week.

markam
03-05-2013, 05:38 PM
Tomorrow will be my third day since last carb day, and as I have some DCP, I'll use it and see how it affects me. I'm guessing that I will sweat noticeably more as my fat intake is very high.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 06:12 PM
So what all does DCP suppose to do or prevent??

markam
03-05-2013, 07:04 PM
So what all does DCP suppose to do or prevent??

Genomyx DCP From PredatorNutrition.com (http://www.predatornutrition.com/en/dcp-180-tabs/)

Plenty of info out there. I last used it when I was on holiday and managed not to gain fat even though my diet wasn't so great. It's good on a bulk or a cut. Not really sure if it's worth using on the type of diet you guys are on, maybe when you want to lose the last bit of fat that just doesn't want to budge, or if you fall off the Keto wagon:)

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 08:07 PM
I've been taking them for 2-3 years and the only breaks are if I forget them or forget to order more before I'm out.

1 pill with every ULC meal, and 2 pills with every meal on a CarbNite.
So that's about 20 pills a week.

I see, and you HAVE come a long way! Really gonna get this!

but how can it be 20 pills a week?! How many times a day do you eat bro? I eat 6 - 7 times a day, so that would be around 50 caps per week, (if I eat it with EVERY meal, including 2x for my 5x carb meals). Lemme know If I am making sense! Or if you are suppose to just take it with Every other meal, perhaps max 3 pills a day!

VayneZ
03-05-2013, 08:12 PM
What do you guys think of Alpha Lipoic Acid? I've been reading conflicting studies on it. Recent studies shows that it functions as a GDA as well. If this is the case, I should stay away from it correct? Please let me know if any of you have more knowledge about ALA :)

And Mark, my fat intake is pretty high as well bro! I'm taking 3 TBSP's of coconut oil around 4 times a day (first thing in the morning, in both my shakes, whey and casein, and after work around 6PM ish) and plus I cook all 4 meals with it. So I would say around 15 TBSP's of coconut oil a day (yeah I buy A TON of that good stuff!), and I snack a lot on wallnuts, and recently increased my veggie intake. Also 6x pills of EFA (Omega's) a day, 6x pills of CLA and about 4-5 grams of fish oil a day.

I really started doing this the beginning of the year and I've transformed!

Scope75
03-05-2013, 08:35 PM
I see, and you HAVE come a long way! Really gonna get this!

but how can it be 20 pills a week?! How many times a day do you eat bro? I eat 6 - 7 times a day, so that would be around 50 caps per week, (if I eat it with EVERY meal, including 2x for my 5x carb meals). Lemme know If I am making sense! Or if you are suppose to just take it with Every other meal, perhaps max 3 pills a day!
I only eat 2 times a day on my ULC days and I take about 8-10 pills on my CarbNite. 6-8 of those will be during my actual CarbNite and I take 1 every hour or so.

Scope75
03-05-2013, 08:39 PM
What do you guys think of Alpha Lipoic Acid? I've been reading conflicting studies on it. Recent studies shows that it functions as a GDA as well. If this is the case, I should stay away from it correct? Please let me know if any of you have more knowledge about ALA :)

And Mark, my fat intake is pretty high as well bro! I'm taking 3 TBSP's of coconut oil around 4 times a day (first thing in the morning, in both my shakes, whey and casein, and after work around 6PM ish) and plus I cook all 4 meals with it. So I would say around 15 TBSP's of coconut oil a day (yeah I buy A TON of that good stuff!), and I snack a lot on wallnuts, and recently increased my veggie intake. Also 6x pills of EFA (Omega's) a day, 6x pills of CLA and about 4-5 grams of fish oil a day.

I really started doing this the beginning of the year and I've transformed!
No info on ala to share...
But you must go threw CO like I do. Lol
I'm glad Costco had 78oz jars for 20 bucks. I run threw 1.5-2 of those jars a month.

VayneZ
03-06-2013, 05:31 PM
oh yeah a lotta moneyz on ze coco!

Ok been shopping today online, lol (I feel like a girl in a megamall right now).

Still debating on whether to go with Na-RALA or not. Any ideas??? As soon as I'm sure I'll place my order at NP.

Scope75
03-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Why are you wanting to add Na-RALA to your supp lineup??
Isn't it a type of GDA or its in a couple GDAs I've seen.

markam
03-07-2013, 03:51 AM
Lyle McDonald on GDAs.

As stated in the UD2 itself, they help at most minimally. Folks used everything from ALA to insulin testing out the diet. What mattered was getting enough carbs. As wel, most work on those things show that they do amazing things in people who are prediabetic/insuiln resistant and jack squat in people who are insulin sensitive. Ud2 is designed to ramp up insulin sensitivity to high levels. Hence...a waste.

Agree with that, but after my carb up, I will try using a GDA pre bed and first thing next day.

BTW, Predator have the Tropinol XP and free intimidate deal and BPS Vanillean is more than 30% off.
Remember to use the discount code also.

To other readers of this thread, I'm mentioning this because Vaynez said he was going to buy these products and Vanillean was out of stock at NP. I'm not a rep, haven't had any kickbacks from Predator, just thought these are pretty good deals.

VayneZ
03-07-2013, 11:27 AM
Did 225 pounds, sumo deadz today, just repped out, try to get the feel of it and feel it. Since I usually do deep squats, and sumo squats my hip mobility was quite smooth (I stretched like the video you sent my Ryan, the Lunge-style stretch with emphasis in the butt).

It felt great!! Next time I'll try going heavier. Felt it nice in my lower chain muscles as well as my back when I contracted it once I used my lower chains to get the bar up.

I'll try and record it next time for more detailed pointers from you pro's here :) Thanks again for recommending this and also EFTS helped GREAT!!!! My butt is sore already!!!!!

And Scope, to answer your question... lol I dunno, I guess I'm just asking if it would be a good idea, since I don't know much about it. I still did not place the order. Debating on a few items, but will place it before the weekend.

Mark, I'll go over the deals on predator and compare! I'll consult with you guys before I order (I need a few wise minds on this big decision :p )

markam
03-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Re GDAs, etc.

OK. I would now say that I personally wouldn't bother with any of these products, (DCP, Vanillean, Alpha T-2, etc) on the diet you're doing. Not necessary, imo. They would be much more beneficial on a diet that combines fats and carbs. Save your money.

On the other hand, if your fat loss has plateaued, different story. Or when you change your diet, probably best to after 8-12 weeks then after 4 or so weeks go back to it. I think I'm right in saying that you shouldn't stay on UD2 or whatever you're doing is called, indefinitely, yes?

VayneZ
03-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Mark, I agree with your statement there my friend.

only thinking of grabbing a few Vanillean, probably spend more money on rxwhey.

And I might switch direction when I'm around 8% bodyfat, but for now, I'm sticking to this, since it's working.

Funny thing, Beginning of February I dropped down to 169 pounds... This was during the final 2 weeks of PCT. I had set a ''realistic'' goal of dropping to 160 pounds, ripped for April 26th (when I go on vacation).

To my surprise, I weighed today (4th day carbless!!!) on empty stomach. I am 177 pounds! And I have dropped in bodyfat!!!!

So at this point, I am LOVING this Carb-Nite routine! Awesome its is!!!!!!

DJM
03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
these carb ups are sickening!
id go into a coma!
lol

VayneZ
03-09-2013, 08:02 PM
these carb ups are sickening!
id go into a coma!
lol

I do admit, I get a high out of it at sundown-ish.

Scope, I'm not even gonna ask if this is mutual since your ass is always high :p

Scope75
03-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Just not on carbs. Lol

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 06:18 AM
So today I start my CB at 11am. Woke up at 5am hit cardio, and in an hour I'll be at the gym hitting delts and tri's

Started with Lean Xtreme today!! woo hoo :cool: And also Creatine HCI. Gonna run this baby-stack for 4 weeks.

update: 6.5 days after last CN! Tuesday I was 177.4 pounds!, Today I am 176.3!!! I can't believe that I kept 2 pounds through the carbless days! I look very dry though, but flat, which indicated that I AM depleted. I am hoping to wake up 180+ pounds tomorrow morning after I kill the poor lil toilet!

Today.... we..... EAT! :mad:

Scope75
03-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Sounds like a good time!!! Lol
Check out this lot of GF food...
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/2647F7FC-4ED1-4E33-A416-D2997E62461E-43586-00002A53A0255B46_zps02225c4c.jpg
Went a little crazy at a couple stores last night.

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Somebody else has the Barney box now!!! AWESOME!!!! Go Scope! enjoy ze flavor bro. Just finished my first box of the Barney for the day

Scope75
03-11-2013, 05:03 PM
How did it taste???

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Dude awesome!!!! I love it! Right now I'm just LOADED though. Big belly. About to eat some cookies and Poptarts while watching Fight Club (picked Dark Knight last week), and then My Casein, Almond Milk, 4 TBSP's of coco, banana shake right before I crash!

I hope I at least nail 180 tomorrow!!!!!!! Now is the time to make that possible! GORGE!!!! :mad: :mad:

Scope75
03-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Nice..
Glad I picked up 4 boxes then. Lol

What was your plan of attack on this refeed??

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 07:25 PM
Well, woke up at 5:30 am, killed delts and triceps on no carbs. Had this girl just help me set off the 2x 90 pound dumpbells and killed 7 reps without any spot. I was amazed I could do that after 6.5 days WITHOUT ANY carbs.

Body was looking awesome this morning.

Started carbing up around 11:30-ish. Took down 9 cups of white basmati rice, not so much tilapia and artichoke along with all of that (in 3 settings). Nailed a box of the marsh between those 3 settings with skim milk. Ate a big piece of SUGAR loaded cake my grandma had prepared on the weekend. Took down 4 poptarts... and here I am, about to drink my last shake.

The time has arrived, and then I shall crash! I think I've reached close if not 1 k of carbs tonight. Let's see how I wake up tomorrow! I'm loaded bro!

Scope75
03-11-2013, 07:29 PM
Sick!!!!
I bet you put on a good 6 pounds.

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Man if I put on 4... I'll be happy... if I put on 3.. I'll be REALLY PISSED!!!!

Scope75
03-11-2013, 07:44 PM
You got 6 in the bag!!!
Eat a few more handfuls of cereal. Lol

VayneZ
03-11-2013, 07:54 PM
You got 6 in the bag!!!
Eat a few more handfuls of cereal. Lol

LOL! I'll throw up!!!!

Scope75
03-11-2013, 08:25 PM
I know the feeling. Lol

How long was your refeed??

VayneZ
03-12-2013, 10:52 AM
I started around 11:30am, and wanted to finish before 9:30pm... but this girl ended up calling me... and well... we talked for a bit over an hour, I was sipping my casein shake through the conversation though LOL!!!

And we were done almost around 11!!!!!! so I knocked down a V8 splash I had in the fridge and some cookies, and then crashed. Did not really like how I woke this morning, def will plan my day better next week... and NO MORE PHONE CALLS LATE AT NIGHT!!!! :mad:

I gained about 2.5 pounds man! SUCKS! I'm almost 179 pounds. Perhaps next week I'll make it to 180, if I don't drop too much these days.

Just got back from the gym, KILLED legs. and just made the most FATTIEST egg, wallnut, roastbeef, onions and green pepper breakfast. (Drank a whey hydrolized protein shake loaded with Coco at the gym for post workout). This egg meal has about 4 TBSP's of coco in it, all nicely fried. Gonna eat it NOW!!! mm mmm mm Fat!!! Love it!

h2s
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Do you guys shit your brains out after eating all of the carbs you do?

Scope75
03-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Do you guys shit your brains out after eating all of the carbs you do?

Hahaha!!

For the most part its a NORMAL day just the loads dropped are bigger. Lol

Scope75
03-12-2013, 01:26 PM
VayneZ...
All that food and only 2.5 pounds???
I think your scale is busted. Lol
You had to of ate and drank more than you gained, so how is that possible??

When you say you don't like the way you woke up.. Does that mean you feel like shit or look like shit??

VayneZ
03-12-2013, 08:03 PM
Well judge for yourself:

I feel as if I was a bit more bloated than I was last week after my CB. And Got pissed because I gain 2.5, and feel bloated!!!!

Not cool!

And h2s, like Scope said, we poop a lot! Today I pooped like 5 times. And all 5 times the poop kinda looked like Coleman at the Olympia back in 2006-ish in the toilet... size wise :)

(too much info :p)

Scope75
03-12-2013, 08:22 PM
Haha...
The good ol ups and downs of a carb refeed!!!
Don't trip you'll be looking better than last week in 2-3 days max.
Also are you wanting to add size right now??

Post your daily diet and I'll see if I can help out or make it simpler.
I keep my ULC days stupid simple and it works.

VayneZ
03-12-2013, 08:53 PM
Today for example:
Went to the gym on BCAA's, Glutamine, Alphamine, pure black coffee and Amino Energy by ON
meal 1: Post workout shake at the gym finishing legs about 35 grams of Hydro Whey protein with 4 TBSP of coco
Meal 2: 4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs + 1 slice roastbeef + green peppers, cayenne peppers, onions, a cup of wallnuts cooking with 4 TBSP of Coconut oil.
meal 3: 90 grams of avacado + 140 grams of Tilapia (cooking with 1/2 TBSP of Coconut oil)
Meal 4: same as 3
Meal 5: same as 3
Meal 6: 30 grams of casein protein shake + 4 TBSP's of coco

And now I'm about to sleep.

That's a typical No carb day for me

Scope75
03-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Looks pretty good to me.

VayneZ
03-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Looks pretty good to me.

I was thinking of perhaps lowering CO a bit... slightly, and if my weight stays solid around 180 I might up protein slightly as well, to around 35 grams per meal (6 meals a day) = 210 grams a day, for a 180 pounder guy like myself.

But I'll wait and see after the next 2 refeeds where I will be first.

Would be sick to start my AB/AH/Mecha cycle around 175 - 180 and way leaner than I am right now!!! That's the GOAL!

Scope75
03-13-2013, 07:42 AM
How many grams of protein are you getting in??
Shakes and real food?

VayneZ
03-13-2013, 09:04 AM
30 grams of protein per whole meal (3 times a day), breakfast (eggs) is about 35 grams of protein, and both shakes are 30-35 grams of protein. So I would say about 190-195 grams of protein per day.

Last year it was way higher, and I packed on a lot of bodyfat because of that. So I lowered it down to around 1.1/1.2 grams per body weight in pounds. And seems to be working well so far.

update: Today I weighed 177.8, so I dropped 1 pound in a day. Looking way better already, I guess I needed to digest a lot yesterday lol

Scope75
03-13-2013, 09:20 AM
Drop the fat to 190-195 grams too.
Keep things 1:1 and if you start to stall lower the fats by like 15-20 grams and add 15-20g protein.
That's what I'm trying out this week and I hope to drop some fat.
I'll also be having a cleaner CarbNite this weekend too.

VayneZ
03-13-2013, 09:38 AM
hmm, the 12 TBSP's of CO should be by itself already about 180 grams of fat if I'm not mistakes (15 grams of medium chained triglycerides Saturated fat). On top of that I eat about 270 grams worth of veggies + Green and red peppers and sometimes mushrooms in the morning and also about 1/2 cup of wallnuts. Let's say the 270 grams of veggies are straight up avacado's... how many grams of fat do I get out of that?? (You should know avacado's well lol!).

I sometimes eat broccoli, artichoke, sprouts, celery and beansprouts. Like to make various but always keep it 90 grams of veggies per meal (3x a day).

Let me know how much grams of fat I should get (a rough estimation) from the 270 grams worth of veggies plus the 3 handful or either red, green peppers, mushrooms and 1/2 cup of wallnuts in the morning.

I believe I would have to lower my CO intake!!!

Scope75
03-13-2013, 10:48 AM
Veggies don't have any fats. Lol
Not sure how much a avocado has either.

Eat your body weight in fats and protien
If you stall lower the fats a hair and bump the protien up a hair.

VayneZ
03-13-2013, 11:04 AM
on livestrong.com it says the Cali Avocado's has about 15 grams of fat per 100grams, and Florida ones has about 10 grams per 100.

so if I consume 270, that should be about 30-40 grams of fat ish.

Let's say I put about 20 grams for veggies, since I eat a lot of avocado's but not ALL the time.

10 TBSP's of CO a day would be 150 grams of fat + 20 from the veggies would be 170 grams. I'll try that for awhile.

So instead of 3 TBSP's of CO in one setting, I'll do 2TBSP's 4 times a day, and my other 3 meals cooked with Coco, should be around 150 grams of fat from it.

Let's see what this does!

Scope75
03-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Should speed up the fat burning.

Scope75
03-15-2013, 05:34 PM
So how are things going 4 days post CarbNite??
Have you dropped the bloat and leaned out again??

VayneZ
03-15-2013, 06:03 PM
I've dropped A LOT! haven't weighed today, but yesterday I was around 177 still

(which I started my CN at). I feel great and energized, and peepz at the gym keep asking me: ''500mg or 1000mg straight up per week??'' I'm like: ''dude, look how fat and small I am... If I'd be using the goods... Don'T you think I would at least LOOK decent?!!?

They would blow off on me, and saying ''Decent'', You're BEAST, you're ELITE. I start laughing, and say.. you have no idea what's coming do you ;)

And I keep messing with them!

And dude the attention I get from girls. EVERYONE is starring at ME! no one else, ME! and we have a lot of fitness girls in the gym. Today is girl (mind you was REALLY hot) passes by me, while I'm killing double hand pulldowns, and she just stood behind me, not realizing i was starring at her in the mirror... even her other hot friend was called to come and look. When they realized that I caught them looking, I just did a wink ;) and squeezed the biceps EVEN harder. Man that felt awesome!

Scope75
03-15-2013, 06:13 PM
You sure your not ON??? Lol
That story sounds like your on and killing it but being natty makes it that much better...
Keep Killing it!!!

VayneZ
03-16-2013, 05:55 AM
You sure your not ON??? Lol
That story sounds like your on and killing it but being natty makes it that much better...
Keep Killing it!!!

Soon I'll be on again my friend! Soon! When I'm in shape :p right now I'm a FAT ASS!!!

Scope75
03-16-2013, 06:40 AM
What's the plans for the next cycle and when will it be going down??

VayneZ
03-16-2013, 07:42 AM
What's the plans for the next cycle and when will it be going down??

Keeping it simple and short. 6x Androbulk tabs + 6x AndroHard tabs + 6 Mechabol tabs (150mg) a day for 6 weeks and a half. Starting the end of July. I'll have ADEX on hand just in case. Will up protein and fats! But carbs will stay the same, only thing is I'll be doing 2 refeeds a week instead of just one. Keeping them 6-8 hours before I crash.

My goal is to get ripped as soon as I'm back from my vacation (which I will continue my eating routine throughout!). So when I'm back I'll be running my ECA stack (thanks to DJM my man! for hooking a brotha up :) ) stacked with Vanillean and thyrocaps before I sleep for about 7-8 weeks. Then, a week off, then THE CYCLE. And I want to STAY ripped while bulking!!!! (except for water retention which I expect!) I want to add NO FAT on that cycle!!!! :mad:

PCT will be 6 weeks, TCF-1 / TRS stack / clomid for 5 weeks and finishing my stash of Nolva the last week (6th).

So good things are in store for this year my friend! :)

Scope75
03-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Sounds like you have things all laid and planned out.
Should be a fun run to follow.

Sorrow
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
Planed indeed. How's the lifting going? Any updates?

VayneZ
03-17-2013, 07:33 AM
Planed indeed. How's the lifting going? Any updates?

This past week I've been repping out! Not really heavy, but still heavy, but ala 12-15 reps heavy, if you feel what I'm saying! This coming week, It's gonna be HEAVY week! ;)

Dude, I weighed 178.9 pounds this morning.... my 6th carbless day!!!!! And I gained 2 pounds!!! I am confused!!!! But I feel powerful REALLY powerful and feel tight, more ripped.... I have no idea what's going on lol. Maybe it's the lower fat amount I'm taking in!

And NO Scope, I am NOT on! (yet...) :p

h2s
03-17-2013, 08:38 AM
2 lb fluctuations are not really that realistic in terms of weight movement, because water balance, etc. can cause a variance in terms of number. I would watch the mirror closer.

Scope75
03-17-2013, 08:42 AM
As long as your leaning out I'd keep the diet the same as it has been.

Kinda crazy how you feel being no carb...
There's just a switch while ULC and on my 3-5 set it get flipped and I feel unstoppable.

Scope75
03-17-2013, 08:46 AM
2 lb fluctuations are not really that realistic in terms of weight movement, because water balance, etc. can cause a variance in terms of number. I would watch the mirror closer.

Especially on this diet and I get by Monday you'll be back at or lower than last weeks weight.
The mirror is your friend and I'd make adjustments off that rather than the scale.

Sorrow
03-17-2013, 12:20 PM
At that rep range I would guess water retention or increased glycogen. What type of scale are you using? Do you have any method for keeping track of body fat levels easily? Not necessarily worried about the overall accuracy but a consistent reading can help identify a trend.

All and all nice work man! Must be nice to be on... or at least lean! lol

Scope75
03-17-2013, 01:24 PM
VayneZ
I never give lifting advise and this is just what I started to do after some reading.
Like you I was using a decent weight and repping the shit out if it and yeah it's a good workout but if you want to get stronger and bigger on CNS I'd drop the reps and raise the weights for a few sets at least.
Here's how I lift now.
Squats
225 5x5
275 5x5
325 5x3
225 3x8
225 2x10

Still lots of reps but I have one working set that's taxing. Oh and I don't do ANY CARDIO.

Scope75
03-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Anabolic Cardio (http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/4752/anabolic-cardio/)

That was posted this morning and I know super lean is what your after so thought you'd like to read it.

VayneZ
03-17-2013, 02:32 PM
h2s, I hear ya bro! And again, the confusing drops after CB and then the gains during ULC days, doesn't perse convince me that I'm gaining nor losing fat or muscle. I definitely feel I am making progress in resistance, strength and overall definition. The fat loss is imo advancing but REALLY slow phase.

I'm constantly adapting new things as I attain more understanding of proper science, and how my own individual body responds to it. I DON'T plan on using ECA as a crutch... what I do want is to have a solid routine, and know my body way better by the time I start with it though to reach my goals.

I read the article on DH Scope. If I understood correctly, you should do 4 weeks HIIT (which I'm doing, 15 - 20 minutes tops), and then 4 weeks off. On the off days is there anything I could still do in the morning when I wake up? perhaps some sort of core training or cross-fit workout 3 times a week? I'm just addicted to endorphin's I guess :) I usually space out my HIIT cardio's 3 to 4 hours before my weight workout. And I also keep my weight workouts under an hour (except leg day... like to stay a bit longer and kill the suckers bad!).

And Sorrow, I'm NOT lean :p ...I will be though!!! :)

VayneZ
03-17-2013, 02:36 PM
oh and Sorrow, I don't have a bf measuring machine. They have a really high tech machine at the gym, but they charge 15 bucks every time you want to measure how many % bodyfat and how many % of muscle you have. I just feel like that's a rip off... and rather just look at the mirror :p