PDA

View Full Version : 9 Week Trena + Mecha + AndroS cycle

Pages : [1] 2

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Taken from my original 13 week plan on PP's page:

Cycle will start on November 12th, Monday. I am currently finishing my last of two weeks of Hawthorne Berries load up, to be prepared for the heavy BP.

I have also been on HGH @ 2 iu per day for the last 5 and a half weeks. So by the time I start my cycle, I would have run HGH solo for 6 weeks. This + A drastic change in my diet brought me from 184 to 174, and I feel I have maintained most if not ALL of my muscle mass in this process..

Week 1-9 AndroMass @ 6 caps
Week 1+2 AndroHard @ 3 caps - Week 3-9 AndroHard @ 6 caps
Week 1-8 Trenavar @ 25 caps [250 mg] (Split Dose)
Week 1-6 Mechabol @ 5 or 6 caps [125 mg] (Split Dose)
Week 1-8 hCG @ 250 iu every 3 days (start day 4, finish 3 or 4 days before PCT)
Week 1-8 Liverjuice @ 10ML (Split Dose)
Week 1-12 AEGIS @ 4 caps (Split Dose)
Last 17 days of cycle: Proviron @ 1 cap
Week 1-9 Axon @ 1 cap a day (upon awakening)
Week 1-9 Assault from MP for pre-workouts
Week 1-9 Fishoil (4 caps daily)
Week 1-4 HGH @ 3-4 iu per day (Split dose morning and evening)

PCT: Weeks 10-14
Clomid 50/50/50/50/25
TRSv2 (except sustain alpha is LV)
week 12-15 - Lean Xtreme @ 3 tabs (split doses in 3)
ZMA
Lipotrophin-PM

Throughout the whole cycle (+ PCT) I will be using:
Bulletproof (5 days on, 2 days off)
ConCret HCI Creatine
EFA from Labrada @ 6 caps a day [split in 3 doses a day]
CLA @ 6 caps a day [split in 3 doses a day]

I will have Arimidex on hand (30 tabs) in case of gyno (due to high dosed Trenavar) and also some nolva leftovers, (if needed I will buy some more). The small and limited Island I live in (with overly strict customs) is all out of Letrozole at the moment... which really sucks big time.... I guess I have to rely solely on ADEX!

Also having trouble finding BAC water. I have been able to find Sterile Water... but this would be terrible for running 2x 4 week-reconstituted hCG ampules. I'm still searching for the BAC Water, hopefully I will find some... I never had a problem finding it before for previous cycles. But my main source is out... so gotta look around. (update: it has been found!!)

DIET:

Meal 1 - 8 egg whites + 1 whole egg (with onions, peppers, mushrooms and 2 slices of lean roastbeef) + 1/2 cup or 1 cup of oatmeal
Meal 2 - Karbolyn (low dosed! only on workout days!) mixed with about 1.5 serving of Probolic-SR by MHP (on training days this is POST workout)
Meal 3 - 175 grams chicken or fish + 40-65 grams of variety of veggies + 1/4 - 3/4 cups of carbs (brown rice, sweet potato, beans or pasta)
Meal 4 - Same as Meal 3
Meal 5 - Same as Meal 3
Meal 6 - Problics-SR mixed with another pure casein - about 30 grams of protein Right before sleep.

ROUTINE:

Mon - Delts + Triceps
Tue - Legs + Abs
Wed - Off
Thu - Chest + Back
Fri - Abs + Biceps
Sat - Off
Sun - Off

and as for morning sprints, first thing on empty stomach:

Mon - 15 minutes sprint (with stopwatch, 30 secs sprint, 30 secs jog, repeat)
Tue - off
Wed - off
Thu - 15 minutes sprint (with stopwatch, 30 secs sprint, 30 secs jog, repeat)
Fri - 15 minutes sprint (with stopwatch, 30 secs sprint, 30 secs jog, repeat)
Sat - off
Sun - 15 minutes sprint (with stopwatch, 30 secs sprint, 30 secs jog, repeat)

Some of the Gear:

Before HGH and Before Cycle pics shall be uploaded the first week of the cycle!

Thanks again to h2s for helping me set this one up and ready to go!

h2s
11-08-2012, 07:54 AM
Disclaimer:

The cycle is aggressive, but not as crazy as it seems. It is an otc mimic of test/tren/mast with a kicker.

Yes, at this level AAS would be more effective and cheaper. OP has a legit reason to not go that route and i respected it.

Also on the bac water thing, this isnt a preparation issue, he plans and purchases stuff like 4 months out...his country just sucks for sourcing everything.

The trenV is high dose, but i think it needs to be run at that level for teen like feel, conversion is not what guys make it out to be.

There man, hopefully that stops you from seeing same comments you received elsewhere.

Oh and to anyone who wants to accuse me of overselling him, i will first invite you to a fist fight ans secondly point out we made this cycle from what he already had.

Good luck man, should be a fun ride.

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Disclaimer:

The cycle is aggressive, but not as crazy as it seems. It is an otc mimic of test/tren/mast with a kicker.

Yes, at this level AAS would be more effective and cheaper. OP has a legit reason to not go that route and i respected it.

Also on the bac water thing, this isnt a preparation issue, he plans and purchases stuff like 4 months out...his country just sucks for sourcing everything.

The trenV is high dose, but i think it needs to be run at that level for teen like feel, conversion is not what guys make it out to be.

There man, hopefully that stops you from seeing same comments you received elsewhere.

Oh and to anyone who wants to accuse me of overselling him, i will first invite you to a fist fight ans secondly point out we made this cycle from what he already had.

Good luck man, should be a fun ride.

Again:
a) You should be a lawyer!
b) If I lived in the States (''land of of the free'') I would hire you as my lawyer. I know I'll never have to even pay for a speeding ticket that way!
c) I had no idea you were a good ''fist-fighter'' :p

Thanks again bro!! You the man!

h2s
11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
Again:
a) You should be a lawyer!
b) If I lived in the States (''land of of the free'') I would hire you as my lawyer. I know I'll never have to even pay for a speeding ticket that way!
c) I had no idea you were a good ''fist-fighter'' :p

Thanks again bro!! You the man!

Ha, I think I told you, company said they would pay for law school, should have a couple more meetings on it, but that may be in the future.

h2s, steroid legal counsel.

VayneZ
11-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Alright! I have found my BAC water!!! Had to really hustle... But now I can count the last 3 days to go with ease and peace of mind. The only thing I could not have found anywhere here was the Letro. So DJM I guess I'm going through some gyno-war my friend!!

Can't wait for Monday guys! :cool:

naeydrin
11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
In for this madness.

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
In for this madness.

He called it madness :o

Glad to have you on board bro!!

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Some of my past progress:

Summer of 2008 (No hormones yet added to the body)

March 2010: BBEFORE my Tren and Test run

- - - Updated - - -

March 2010: BEFORE my Tren and Test run 2

March 2010: BEFORE my Tren and Test run 3

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 04:47 PM
April 2010: DURING a cycle

April 2010: DURING a cycle 2

- - - Updated - - -

April 2010: DURING a cycle 3

April 2010: DURING a cycle 4

VayneZ
11-09-2012, 04:49 PM
May 2010: LAST day on cycle

- - - Updated - - -

June 2010: during PCT

June 2010: during PCT 2

BBG
11-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Still loving the cycle. I like seeing it end at week 9. This is the kind of cycle everyone wishes they could run with the androseries and the non-methyl tren products like trenazone/trenavar.

Built up a pretty good physique without anything as well in the 08 pic, nice job!

xxiv
11-09-2012, 07:00 PM
holy shit, you are a fucking beast.
Whats your training look like?

VayneZ
11-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Still loving the cycle. I like seeing it end at week 9. This is the kind of cycle everyone wishes they could run with the androseries and the non-methyl tren products like trenazone/trenavar.

Built up a pretty good physique without anything as well in the 08 pic, nice job!
Thanks bro! I had a lot of crazy experiences in my early 20's but through them all it was the discipline I have attained and gained from contest preparation in my late teens that got me through the worse.

Part of the reasons as well why this will be my last cycle. I'll hit this one hard, since the adrenaline is already on, and just remain as I was in the past. Eat right, sleep, and train for war!

VayneZ
11-10-2012, 08:38 PM
holy shit, you are a fucking beast.
Whats your training look like?

I'll try and give summaries every now and then during my cycle. To me bodybuilding is much much more than visuals. It keeps me together bro. I have a pretty crazy past, and today I am balanced as long as I get those endorphin's out daily. So to me, every workout has to bring out those moments where you have no idea where you are for a few seconds, catching your breath, and trying to stay focused... that rush = what keeps my mind in a peaceful state.

My workouts are really short, but really intense. I try to do a lot in an hour or less at the gym. And really enjoy letting everything go when I sprint in the mornings. All about that rush.

The visuals and how I look in the end in front of a mirror... or what people see... those are just a bonus :p

Eden
11-10-2012, 09:25 PM
I hear you there VayneZ if I miss the gym those demons come back and it puts me in not a good place. I'm glad that you found a way to keep your mind, and body in check and healthy. :D

xxiv
11-11-2012, 07:56 AM
I hear you there VayneZ if I miss the gym those demons come back and it puts me in not a good place. I'm glad that you found a way to keep your mind, and body in check and healthy. :D

X2, that admirable bro, Some people accept where they are and make excuses and others feel like they are better than that and make changes and results. kill it and keep us posted.

VayneZ
11-11-2012, 03:41 PM

Exactly! Thanks bro, glad to have you here as well Eden!

X2, that admirable bro, Some people accept where they are and make excuses and others feel like they are better than that and make changes and results. kill it and keep us posted.

On it!! and thanks for the encouragement. I'm setting up everything right now for tomorrow. I'll make sure to take some pics tomorrow as well and post them as soon as I get a chance.

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Gentlemen we are at war...

I woke up this morning, made breakfast (9 eggs with 2 slices of roastbeef, mushroom, onions, green and red peppers in it on top of the rice cakes + 3/4 cup of oatmeal with added fiber and psyllium husk) hit about almost 2iu of HGH, gulped down ice cold water with Creatine Monohydrate, Gultamine, BCCA and went for a killer all out 15 minute sprint.

After that I took down the following with a celery juice from the juicer:

Ate breakfast... felt a bit nausea (not sure if it was placebo, or the zopiclon I took last night for sleep) and now (about an 30 minutes later) I must say I feel a bit better. Head's stable!

I'll hit the gym in an hour, Delts and Triceps today. And I'm aiming to go HEAVY!

I took some before pics this morning and will take some at the gym as well, and post them all up by tonight!

BBG
11-12-2012, 08:30 AM
I dig how healthy you eat.

What is your recommendation for juicers/something to turn vegetables into juice?

USN HM 350Z
11-12-2012, 08:50 AM
ok, breakdown what all the pills are lol. Looks like my type of stash.

h2s
11-12-2012, 09:08 AM
I dig how healthy you eat.

What is your recommendation for juicers/something to turn vegetables into juice?

My girlfriend bought me a breville, runs strong, never have any issues and cleaning isn't that bad.

Enjoying it right now:

Broccoli crown, 2 handfuls of spinach, and 3 carrots. Bit of lemon juice.

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:16 PM
October 1st - Before HGH

October 1st - Before HGH 2

- - - Updated - - -

October 1st - Before HGH 3

October 1st - Before HGH 4

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:18 PM
Today - Nov 12th - At the gym

Today - Nov 12th - At the gym

- - - Updated - - -

Today - Nov 12th - At the gym 3

Today - Nov 12th - At the gym 4

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Today - Nov 12th - At the gym 5

- - - Updated - - -

This morning - Nov 12th - upon AWAKENING! Before cycle pics!!

This morning - Nov 12th - upon AWAKENING! Before cycle pics!! 2

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:24 PM
This morning - Nov 12th - upon AWAKENING! Before cycle pics!! 3

This morning - Nov 12th - upon AWAKENING! Before cycle pics!! 4

From October 1 to November 12th I have lost 8 pounds (lost 10 but gained 2 back). Today I start the real war. Kicking HGH to 4 iu per day, and starting the hormones.

(For some reason I look way leaner when I wake up, than post workout.. hmm)

- - - Updated - - -

My girlfriend bought me a breville, runs strong, never have any issues and cleaning isn't that bad.

Enjoying it right now:

Broccoli crown, 2 handfuls of spinach, and 3 carrots. Bit of lemon juice.

I use the exact same juicer. I did my celery juice today rawwww... pure celery man... tasted like crap!

Eden
11-12-2012, 05:25 PM
(For some reason I look way leaner when I wake up, than post workout.. hmm)

Probably because of lost water weight throughout the night. :D

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:29 PM
ok, breakdown what all the pills are lol. Looks like my type of stash.

Ok so you have the little white trenny's (Trenavar) (13x), you got the AndroMass (6x) and Androhard (3x) gel caps, the orange Mecha's. The EFA and CLA gel caps, 2x white AEGIS, half tab of ADEX (was cut crazy, so it's 2x 1/4) and vitamins

Also took Liverjuice, Glucosamine and Hawthorne berries... but they were not in the pic... they're not famous like the others :(

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because of lost water weight throughout the night. :D

Could be, could be Eden! Maybe because of the heavy protein shake I just finished drinking on top of that as well!!! Either way my primary goal is ''KILL THAT BODYFAT!!!''

Eden
11-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Well good luck with your war on fat sir, make it hate being there. lol

VayneZ
11-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Okay so day 1 summary: (I don't think I'll get the time to this every single day, but I'll try as many times as possible)

When I first took all those gazillion pills... I actually felt a deep nausea. This was right after I came back from the sprint and was eating breakfast. When I hit my pre-workout ''Fast Fuel'' drink, and was driving to pick my training partner up... that nausea turned into INSANE adrenaline!!! wow!!!

We did military press with dumbbells. Started with 65 of each side, then 85 on each side... and then I went for my pr! I made the attempt! 95 pounds in each hand! I managed to barely nail 2 reps... in what almost turned into in injury and a lot of spotting from my training partner. I guess those pills made me REALLY confident! Before this cycle is over I HAVE to be pressing 100's on each side, that's my goal!!!

Killed triceps as well, and felt amazing pumps later on when I was sitting behind my desk at the office.

Second serving of gazillion pills I swallowed down at the office, brought me that nausea feeling again. But this time I kinda liked it :o It was like nausea/adrenaline. And when I drove home... I felt that adrenaline in my vaaaaaaiiinnnzzz!!! Man I just LOVE that feeling!!!

So today I hope, really hope I can get a 9 hour sleep... the body NEEDS it. And tomorrow, LEG-DAY! on empty stomach!!!! (would have to go with the pills to the gym and take them right after workout with my carbed-up shake!

I'll keep you posted!

VayneZ
11-13-2012, 09:24 AM
Leg day

Leg day 2

VayneZ
11-15-2012, 04:23 PM
GH will be upped tomorrow to 5iu a day (2.5iu split). And also implicating low carb throughout the week, except on Fridays and Mondays (when I train my weaker bodyparts).

Did Chest and back today on no carbs what so ever... only 1/4 cup of oatmeal about 5 hours before my workout.. and that was just INSANE! Lost a lot of strength. But I guess I'll get used to this. It's a must!

VayneZ
11-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Weekend went by quick.. been really busy, on almost no carbs (only 1/4 cup of oatmeal and a slice of toasted bread in the morning, both Saturday and Sunday).

Today, Monday is my great ''re-feed'' day. So I ate about a cup oatmeal in the morning, took a rounded scoop of karbolyn in my shake for post workout, ate a Tri-o-plex chocolate peanut butter cookie of Chef Jay's later on... then a fillet of fish and a few mixed veggies loaded with sweet potato. Later on at work I had Wendy's. Triple cheeseburger upsized combo with 2 extra french fries... I think that was about 2200 calories in one shot. Now I'm home doing some reading and then will hit my Before bed casein mix shake and bulletproof... and just crash!

Tomorrow's leg day... I'll only have some carbs post workout... the rest of the day will be carb free, and also Wednesday NO CARBS AT ALL!!!!

Today at the gym I weighed 177 pounds, although I looked WAY more defined, and triceps, chest, back, delts honestly GREW through the weekend! I'm amazed that I only gained 2 pounds since Friday! I guess I must've lost some bodyfat as well, since I did look way more defined this morning at the gym.

So far, this cycle is awesome! I honestly did NOT expect to see this much results in just a week on Pro-Hormones! Then again it could be the higher dose HGH, or the low carb routine switch... Or according to h2s the miracle of ''Tren-HGH combo''.

Whatever it is exactly... I am AMAZED at the results!

P.S. I've been running Mecha at 150mg since Monday... so it's been 8 days now. Taking 2 stimulants with that high dose as well on all workout days. So far, no noticeable side effects of high blood pressure. Maybe the daily celery juice and Hawthorne Berries are working.

h2s
11-19-2012, 04:55 PM
So far, this cycle is awesome! I honestly did NOT expect to see this much results in just a week on Pro-Hormones! Then again it could be the higher dose HGH, or the low carb routine switch... Or according to h2s the miracle of ''Tren-HGH combo''.

Things sound awesome so far! Like I told you, every person that has ever run tren and HGH at the same time has always told me it was by far the most synergy they ever saw on cycle. Makes me wish I could afford GH to give it a try, lol.

Although, I wouldn't discount the Mech. It would be the fastest acting thing you are taking.

VayneZ
11-19-2012, 05:04 PM
Things sound awesome so far! Like I told you, every person that has ever run tren and HGH at the same time has always told me it was by far the most synergy they ever saw on cycle. Makes me wish I could afford GH to give it a try, lol.

Although, I wouldn't discount the Mech. It would be the fastest acting thing you are taking.

I'm finally experiencing it! Not even on AAS did I feel such a synergy the first week. I say HGH is worth saving up for if planning to run tren!

BBG
11-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Nice man, 150mg is an awesome mechabol dose.

VayneZ
11-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Nice man, 150mg is an awesome mechabol dose.

Yeah! Thanks for being the lab rat for this dose Bro! Like h2s said, it's the fastest acting compound in the mix, and I can FEEL the acting alright!

Today I woke up, had a can of tuna, a gazillion pills, HGH, hCG, Assault, Axon, handfull of almonds... Took a shower and went to kill legs.... It was the kinda workout that I would NOT want to go through again for awhile.... Haven't really gone THAT high of a volume but I killed it with supersets and NO BREAKS!

4x sets of Close legged cable squats and walking lunches back to back - Squats were about 15 reps, and lunches about 30 steps each leg
3x sets of Leg press and Wide open legged hack squats back to back, about 15 reps each (by the end of this I had to lean against a wall and slowly let my mind come back to this world...)
3x sets of Lying leg curls, the ''butt-kickback'' machine and seated abductor. about 15 reps each.
Killed the calves with 4x sets of standing calve raises. about 10 HEAVY volumed reps.

Then Abs. Leg raises ala Rocky IV training scene in Russia, 3 sets of about 50 reps. And then basic crunches, 1) straight legs, 2)curled legs and then 3) Legs in the air, about 25 reps each.

So now I'm having some oatmeal and egg whites... after this it will be about 42 hours with relatively NO carbs.

Let's see how this goes.

oh, and I weighed 179 pounds at the gym this morning... 2 pounds probably came from that 2200 calorie Wendy's meal I had yesterday :cool:

I wonder how much I'll be weighing Thursday

BBG
11-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Wendy's is my choice for fast food calories too! Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers are way too good.

h2s
11-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Wendy's is my choice for fast food calories too! Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers are way too good.

I can kill so much Wendys. Definitely one of the few ff places i eat.

VayneZ
11-20-2012, 07:58 PM

I can kill so much Wendys. Definitely one of the few ff places i eat.

It's Tuesday... I'm on basically NO Carbs for a day and a half, and also Monday is so far away... Now's not a convenient time to mention such tastiness in this hardcore diet thread :(

VayneZ
11-22-2012, 04:56 PM
Yesterday I have to admit I felt all the symptoms that I didn't wanna feel. eyes had red in them, minor headache, dizziness, kinda a dis-oriented feeling. Got home, measured my BP and it was 140 / 85 !!! I mean, it's still right below the borderline, but def a high for me personally. So I heard Hibiscus tea would help, I drank that last night, and also today about an hour post workout.

I'm determined to stick to 150mg of Mecha... so... I was hoping that it would help at least a bit!

When I measured it awhile ago, it was 130 / 75 !!! Man... I was soooo happy!

Guess I'll continue watching my BP and drink some Hibiscus if needed. Taking my celery juice every day (which tastes like the worst kind of dead thing ever) and also my Hawthorne Berries.

The war continues...

xxiv
11-22-2012, 05:39 PM
when was the last time you used a pre w/o? Could that have brought you up?
I couldn't handle 100mg, i did 50 for a week and now 75 for 2 days and i still feel ok. 150 ed is way out of my tolerance zone.

If you find 150 is too much for you you could try to surge wo days and drop it down a little on your rest days to mitagate the negative effects... just a thought, i'm not sure how effective it would be though. I had considered it for myself but I don't want to push it.

VayneZ
11-22-2012, 05:58 PM
when was the last time you used a pre w/o? Could that have brought you up?
I couldn't handle 100mg, i did 50 for a week and now 75 for 2 days and i still feel ok. 150 ed is way out of my tolerance zone.

If you find 150 is too much for you you could try to surge wo days and drop it down a little on your rest days to mitagate the negative effects... just a thought, i'm not sure how effective it would be though. I had considered it for myself but I don't want to push it.

Today I dropped the Axon in the morning. But still took a whole serving of Assault, had to kill chest and back. I'll keep watching how things continue, if it continues stable I might start axon again on ''early morning sprinting days''. If things get worse despite the Hibiscus, first thing I'll drop is Assault... and then... only then.... :( 25mg's of the good stuff.

I'll keep your advice in mind if anything bro! Thanks for looking out!

h2s
11-22-2012, 11:40 PM
Today I dropped the Axon in the morning. But still took a whole serving of Assault, had to kill chest and back. I'll keep watching how things continue, if it continues stable I might start axon again on ''early morning sprinting days''. If things get worse despite the Hibiscus, first thing I'll drop is Assault... and then... only then.... :( 25mg's of the good stuff.

I'll keep your advice in mind if anything bro! Thanks for looking out!

Honestly, methylated compounds can easily raise BP, but tren is notorious for bp sides. If removing the stimulants doesn't cut it, considering lowering the tren might be the next step.

VayneZ
11-23-2012, 09:29 AM
Honestly, methylated compounds can easily raise BP, but tren is notorious for bp sides. If removing the stimulants doesn't cut it, considering lowering the tren might be the next step.

I'll keep this in mind as well! I'll make sure to let you guys know before I make a decision.

For some reason every little thing pisses me off these days. I can't remember being this moody on AAS. I have to constantly remind myself that I'm on these hormones... It's been years since I've been in a fight, and I have a MMA background back in my late teens. For some reason I feel like I constantly reach my limits... You think this is the Mecha? on heavy Tren-E I did not feel such inner fury.

Hopefully I'll get through this cycle without blood on my hands :p

xxiv
11-23-2012, 01:19 PM
For some reason every little thing pisses me off these days.

have you been taking the adex yet? What protocol?

VayneZ
11-23-2012, 05:13 PM
have you been taking the adex yet? What protocol?

Yes sir. Been on it since the 2nd day. I take 0.5mg (half a tab) EOD. So far no gyno sympts yet, so I'll keep it at this dose for now, if I start feeling the good ol nipple pain again, I'll start taking it every day at 0.5.

Maybe the AndroHard is helping as well in keeping things stable. When I was on Tren-E I felt it at the start of the second week already. But I guess injections would kick in faster perhaps.

So far all is stable. BP is down to 128 / 72 this evening. So the Hibiscus is doing its job. I might go tomorrow without it, see what would happen. Would not want my BP to drop too much either.

Today I was sweating like crazy the whole day. So perhaps the Tren sweat finally started. I miss those nice night sweats... makes you feel good to have a wet pillow and sheets in the morning. ''ahhh fat loss''.

VayneZ
12-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Been really busy lately. A few updates.

I ate Burger King today, Triple whopper combo upsized. Loaded it with mayo and ketchup and man that was awesome! especially after a week of almost no carbs. Weekend had been completely carb free. So my body had been BEGGING for it. I'll go tomorrow and Wednesday on 0 carbs again, I like the results I'm seeing!!!

Lowered my protein intake a bit, and raised up my fat, started aiming for about 3 tbsp's of Coconut Oil per day. So far I'm seeing (actually seeing) my body change by this whole carb cycle and fat increase idea.

I'll be using GH for a few more days and then.... it'll be all over :(

Started a new gym today, that opened on Saturday. A big Mega gym... something that we're not really used to here on the Island. It reminds me of back when I was living in the States, something between the standards of Gold's gym and Florida's LA Fitnesses. So I got lost a few times when I was there... everything was so new and high tech... and I was used to a dusty little dungeon with no AC for about 3 years so... yeah.. major upgrade.

Wanted to see how much I weighed but I still have to search for the weighing scales in the gym haha! Killed Delts and Tricep... I'm already feeling sore.

Tomorro's leg day, first thing in the morning, on a can of tuna, gazillion pills and Assault for war!! Hopefully I'll be able to have my weight checked, and take some pics of the gym and an update of my body's progress.

So far no gyno problems, which I am REALLY happy about. BP had been on the borderline of being too high on certain days, and certain days it's at the borderline of being too low! When it's low I take fatburners and energy boosters the next morning, when it's high, I avoid those for awhile and drink my hibiscus tea. Seems to stay stable that way.

As for gains... I'll have some pics up soon hopefully, but I can def see big differences in these first 3 weeks. I can't imagine how I'll look in 6 weeks!!!

The only downside is the amount of pills I have to swallow, stomach kinda got SICK of it! That's something that was convenient when I was on Test-E and Tren-E... so simple and easy... every 4 days... and you're just GOOD TO GO!!!

But this oral cycle is def NOT to be underestimated. It has it's downsides, but results have been AMAZING so far!!

xxiv
12-03-2012, 05:30 PM
The only downside is the amount of pills I have to swallow, stomach kinda got SICK of it! That's something that was convenient when I was on Test-E and Tren-E... so simple and easy... every 4 days... and you're just GOOD TO GO!!!

But this oral cycle is def NOT to be underestimated. It has it's downsides, but results have been AMAZING so far!!

I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

Waiting on those pics bro, glad to hear everything is going so well.

Rulk
12-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I believe I read over at pp that it is possible to squeeze out the contents of the andromass and hards and drink them as opposed to swallowing them in capsule form. This would take 9 pills out of your routine.

I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...

Sorrow
12-03-2012, 07:07 PM
I remember reading that too, but cutting open all those gels might be a hassle too. But if it's easier on the stomach...

Yeah as I recall it also had something to do with speeding up the effects, got into the blood stream a little quicker that way. I'd have to find the specific thread though. I cant guarantee I'm remembering that correctly.

VayneZ
12-04-2012, 05:32 AM

Thanks a lot for bringing that up xxiv!! Like Noa says, it MIGHT be a bit more of a hassle, but at the same time I'm thinking.. hmm stomach might be happy... Sorrow, thanks as well!! If you guys find the tread, it would mean a lot if I could go over it.

P.S. 12 pills now (not 9 anymore), since week 3 I've been on 6 AH a day as well so.. yeah... Could also be that extra 3 that made a difference. Either way, my mind's set to go through any inconvenience that is needed. Because the results I'm seeing is too much.

I have to admit on my AAS cycle I didn't diet this well and was not on HGH either... so, that could be a reason as well that I am honestly seeing MORE results so far than the AAS cycle.

Enuke65
12-04-2012, 06:23 AM
coffee mug full of water, microwave it, toss in the pills and let them dissolve, chug.

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Update. Week 4, halfway through, progress pics.

During chest/back workout around 10am. Gym had too many people so didn't feel like taking off my shirt (not yet ready)

- - - Updated - - -

BBG
12-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Wow man nice. Looking like a tan statue

h2s
12-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Good work bro.

Scope75
12-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Looking swole..
Next half of this cycle should be insane!!!

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Looking swole..
Next half of this cycle should be insane!!!

Thanks Scope! I really hope for it! My diet's been changed drastically as well, and it's WAY better than my AAS run and I'm finishing my HGH next week, so difficult to give full credit to the Pro-Hormones, but DEF notice both SIZE gain and DEFINITION!!!! Maybe it's the Tren/HGH miracle effects h2s was talking about as well!

Will take a pic without a shirt soon... I still feel my midsection has a lot of bodyfat to go! :( which is probably what I hope for the remaining half of this cycle.

Thanks BBG and h2s as well! I'm just trying to get as big as you guys ;)

BBG
12-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks BBG and h2s as well! I'm just trying to get as big as you guys ;)

Keys to getting as big as H2S: Don't go to the gym. Eat celery the first half of the day, followed by no food intake the rest of the day. Take as much adderall as humanly possible.

Scope75
12-06-2012, 03:40 PM
No problem man and I'll stay posted on this thread for the craziness that's about to happen.
I'll be starting up a log of sorts today or tomorrow for some end of 2012 fun that'll just carry over to 2013 which I'm hopeing to be the best year for me yet!!

Lots of good things are coming in 2013 for me and you guys and having a fresh forum is just icing on the cake!

xxiv
12-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Will take a pic without a shirt soon... I still feel my midsection has a lot of bodyfat to go! :( which is probably what I hope for the remaining half of this cycle.

I am sitting by my computer with a fist full of crumpled one dollar bills screaming take it off, take it off. You are looking huge bro, come on, let's see the goods.

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Keys to getting as big as H2S: Don't go to the gym. Eat celery the first half of the day, followed by no food intake the rest of the day. Take as much adderall as humanly possible.

I gotta convince my psych to get me some of that good ol adderall :p ''Doc, you don't understand.. the vains DON'T COME OUT!!!''

No problem man and I'll stay posted on this thread for the craziness that's about to happen.
I'll be starting up a log of sorts today or tomorrow for some end of 2012 fun that'll just carry over to 2013 which I'm hopeing to be the best year for me yet!!

Lots of good things are coming in 2013 for me and you guys and having a fresh forum is just icing on the cake!

Nice man!!! I feel the same about 2013! And dude I'm in for your log bro!!

I am sitting by my computer with a fist full of crumpled one dollar bills screaming take it off, take it off. You are looking huge bro, come on, let's see the goods.

LMAO!!!!! This site is not a stripclub xxiv, h2s said those things are against forum policy :rolleyes:

I'll have some pics soon. Might take some tomorrow. I appreciate the encouragement though bro hahaha

Sorrow
12-06-2012, 04:01 PM
Holy shit! Great job man! Can tell you've put in the work and have some result to show for it!

And this is only half way through!

Scope75
12-06-2012, 04:04 PM
I'll post a link here when it gets started.
Oh and I've never been so excited to end a year and start up a new one!!
That has to mean good things!! Lol

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Holy shit! Great job man! Can tell you've put in the work and have some result to show for it!

And this is only half way through!

Coming from you Sorrow, I take it as an up-building compliment! Thanks bro

h2s
12-06-2012, 06:11 PM

You forgot that i also wear sweat suits in the house with the heat on. Don't want no water weight yo.

VayneZ
12-06-2012, 06:15 PM
You forgot that i also wear sweat suits in the house with the heat on. Don't want no water weight yo.

Man... too hardcore for my game :(

Scope75
12-06-2012, 09:05 PM
The LIFE log of Scope75...
(http://www.swolesource.com/forum/personal-training-logs/389-life-log-scope75.html)

VayneZ
12-07-2012, 06:02 PM
This may sound weird, perhaps not... maybe it's my hormones working in a weird way lol

You know that feeling? When you feel like you're the man, and that you own the zone, and everyone seems to be starring like: ''wow that guy is sick!'' ???

And yet, at the same exact moment it gets bittersweet when you start thinking that you might lose all of it one day??

Not sure if anyone would be able to relate, It's a feeling I get sometime when I'm just ''the man'' in the gym. It almost kinda gives you an egocentric view of yourself!!! if you don't remind yourself that =

''you were born nothing, you are nothing and you will ALWAYS be nothing'' (Aaaarnold voice) !!!

Well, today I had to work different shift, so I got out of work in the PM around 4.. and went to the gym almost at 5pm. I'm always doing weights between 9-11 AM in the morning... when it's well.. quiet and I have the gym aalllll to myself. So I don't really feel like there are people watching and stuff...

This afternoon, gym was LOADED!! I got in went to do 10 minutes of stairclimber.... kick start the adrenaline. And I had a hoody-longsleeve sweatshirt on. So I was kinda undercover. So you don't really get much attention, especially when you go and do cardio haha.

Well when I got off I started doing some hammers with dumbbells, still not really looking impressive, and there were a lot of hot fitness looking girls around, a lot of big guys as well. So I'm like just doing my thing you know...

Then when I was feeling all pumped, at the end of the first 3 sets, I took off my hoody.. and had my black Gold's gym tanktop on. Man, I'm not trying to sound impressive or anything, just expressing what I honestly felt and feel! When I looked in the mirror, even I got scared yo! I was like WHAT IN THE NAME OF ?!?!?! Where did all those vains and pumps come from. Delts were blown, chest all pumped, wings sticking out... dude.... Looking in the mirror... It seemed as if I was bigger and more defined than all the big guys there!!

So I started doing some close gripped curls with the curl bar.. and I suddenly noticed that people were just standing and starring at me.... I'm telling you!! Just standing there, doing nothing but STARRING! of course I was in the zone and I tried not to take my focus nor my eyes off of what I was doing.

Then walking around in the gym getting some water, or switching machines, and just taking a glimpse around and feeling as if everyone had their eyes on me.... was just CRAZY!!!! (in a cool way) :rolleyes:

I dunno, perhaps it's all in my head... or maybe they were just starring at the tatts. But one thing's for sure... that feeling was AMAZING! I felt like untouchable! And at the same time, that fear that... ''man.. PCT's coming soon... what if I lose this?!?!?!?'' getting all paranoid inside and stuff!!! :eek:

Maybe I'm taking too much Mechabol....... :rolleyes:

Anyways, that's how I felt today at the gym!!! haha

Scope75
12-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Best feeling in the world right there!!
Feeling untouchable and like your the only real man in the room is fucking priceless and is what all the hard work is for!!

VayneZ
12-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Best feeling in the world right there!!
Feeling untouchable and like your the only real man in the room is fucking priceless and is what all the hard work is for!!

All those mornings I just wish I could vomit out all those Trenavars!!!! :mad: ....

..pays off :D

Scope75
12-07-2012, 06:39 PM
All those mornings I just wish I could vomit out all those Trenavars!!!! :mad: ....

..pays off :D
No joke your taking a grip load of pills a day.

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 12:27 PM
ok question/advice from you wise nutritionists!

I haven't eat carbs basically since last Monday. Tomorrow I will be eating the greasiest cheat meal I can find... well maybe not the greasiest but something LOADED with carbs and bad fats!

I plan on going carbless the whole day, and eating my cheat meal either immediately ''Post Workout right away''!! or drink a pure protein shake with Coconut oil post workout, and about 2 hours later have my BIG calorie'd cheat meal!

Which one would be better? Plan A or Plan B? and please state the reason of your answer!

Scope75
12-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Plan A is the way I'd do it, but I'd add a shower before the meal so you can just chill out after.

Sorrow
12-09-2012, 12:51 PM
I'd say plan B. The shake post workout would give something for your body to digest prior to the massive carb influx. I'm thinking that might help regulate the uptake a bit.

markam
12-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Plan C. Eat a mega carb meal with really low fats. Just what I'd do. High carbs and high fats = disaster. Massive insulin response and bad fats looking for a new home; your body:eek:

Have you read Lyle McDonald's Ultimate diet v2? Low to really low carbs in the week and high carb low fats for a day or two at the weekend. OK, maybe what I'm suggesting goes against the traditional cheat meal concept, but I believe you'll have much better results.

If you really have to combine high fats and carbs, DCP and Slin-sane by Genomyx are very good at limiting damage.

Scope75
12-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Yes like markam said make it a high carb meal not high carb and hi bad fat meal.
Your body will thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Slin-Sane, gut health, and recompadrol are all in my bag for my Vegas trip.

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 01:45 PM
I'd say plan B. The shake post workout would give something for your body to digest prior to the massive carb influx. I'm thinking that might help regulate the uptake a bit.

I was also thinking something similar, especially when I read Eric's post of how to stimulate amino acids uptake:

quote:
''Keeping post-exercise carbohydrate consumption low can prolong the nutrient uptake window created from training (via increased insulin sensitivity). (1) This is because training increases the muscle cells demand for nutrients, including amino acids, for repair and sugars to replace muscle glycogen.''

And I've been doing HIGH Carb post workout shakes for a year, didn't really gave me the same results I'm seeing right now. And I KNOW that the PH's are not the only reasons I'm seeing these amazing results.

Plan C. Eat a mega carb meal with really low fats. Just what I'd do. High carbs and high fats = disaster. Massive insulin response and bad fats looking for a new home; your body:eek:

Have you read Lyle McDonald's Ultimate diet v2? Low to really low carbs in the week and high carb low fats for a day or two at the weekend. OK, maybe what I'm suggesting goes against the traditional cheat meal concept, but I believe you'll have much better results.

If you really have to combine high fats and carbs, DCP and Slin-sane by Genomyx are very good at limiting damage.

This makes sense! And dude, at this mental point I am right now... taste? tradition? satisfying cravings? those things are definitely NOT important right now! If I can see a killer looking body when I flex in the mirror Post PCT, THEN I am happy :o

What would be a few examples of a good high carb and not so high fatted meal?

Yes like markam said make it a high carb meal not high carb and hi bad fat meal.
Your body will thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Slin-Sane, gut health, and recompadrol are all in my bag for my Vegas trip.

All I have right now is DCP... which I was actually saving for Post PCT during a cutting cycle I have in mind. But it would not hurt to use it if it's just for one day a week! What dosage would be a good idea for a cheat meal? And take it right with the Cheat Meal or maybe 30 minutes before or so?

markam
12-09-2012, 02:40 PM
According to Genomyx, DCP forty five minutes before a meal is optimum, but 30 minutes is ok. Slin-sane is were it's at for carbs, though, 15-20 minutes before meal. Slin-sane v1 take 2 caps before a really high carb meal, Slin-sane v2 take 1 cap.

If you can keep the carbs really low and do a high rep workout to deplete any glycogen, then have your high carb meal. Oats sweet potatoes, low fat biscuits, sugary breakfast cereal, just minimum fats. If your body has been burning fat for energy for the previous five days, it won't switch back to burning glucose immediately, so it will continue trying to use fat for energy, while (hopefully) your body will use the carbs for glycogen. Lyle McDonald explains all this in his 'Ultimate Diet v2' ebook. Good luck!

Maybe double dose before this meal (4 caps with plenty of water).

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 02:50 PM
According to Genomyx, DCP forty five minutes before a meal is optimum, but 30 minutes is ok. Slin-sane is were it's at for carbs, though, 15-20 minutes before meal. Slin-sane v1 take 2 caps before a really high carb meal, Slin-sane v2 take 1 cap.

If you can keep the carbs really low and do a high rep workout to deplete any glycogen, then have your high carb meal. Oats sweet potatoes, low fat biscuits, sugary breakfast cereal, just minimum fats. If your body has been burning fat for energy for the previous five days, it won't switch back to burning glucose immediately, so it will continue trying to use fat for energy, while (hopefully) your body will use the carbs for glycogen. Lyle McDonald explains all this in his 'Ultimate Diet v2' ebook. Good luck!

Maybe double dose before this meal (4 caps with plenty of water).

h2s was mentioning a few great this from UD v2... I think it's time I start making time to check it out!

Decisions Decisions, 2 toasted bread with 2 cups of Oatmeal and maybe a can of tuna for protein or a large meatlover cheesy crust pizza from Pizza Hut :eek:
I'll be thinking about this lol

markam
12-09-2012, 03:26 PM
One of my fave carb cheats.

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 03:29 PM
One of my fave carb cheats.

bro, I crave that bad right now! Couldn't you have posted this tomorrow??? lol

It kinda looks like Fiber One cereals... would that a good idea as well?? maybe sprinkle it on my oats

markam
12-09-2012, 03:37 PM
bro, I crave that bad right now! Couldn't you have posted this tomorrow??? lol

It kinda looks like Fiber One cereals... would that a good idea as well?? maybe sprinkle it on my oats

Haven't heard of it, (I'm in the U.K.) but if it's low fat, no problem.

VayneZ
12-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Haven't heard of it, (I'm in the U.K.) but if it's low fat, no problem.

I think I have an idea for tomorrow. Thanks very much for your insight Markam! I'll post an update probably Tuesday morning, on how I woke up after my high carb day. Should be interesting

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Took this Saturday morning, when I woke up

This is what I'm having in about an hour when I'm at the office. I know I know, not as creative and pro as Scope! But trying something new here!!! About a cup and a half of oatmeal in almond milk with Peacan cookies! (after 6 days without carbs this shall be euphoric in the tummy), and 160 grams of Grouper Fillet.

After this I'll have two more meals (Pasta with ground beef), and this shall be my CARB-UP day!

h2s
12-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Midsection coming in well, good work.

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Midsection coming in well, good work.

Thanks coach! We still got those stubborn bodyfats to go!

What I really like about my bathroom is, that is has THE WORST light/mirror combo ever. So it doesn't fool you, like when you look at yourself at the gym.

VayneZ
12-10-2012, 04:20 PM
2nd carbbbbeeedd meal for the day (4th meal for the day)

As you can notice in the pic, I took about 2 bites before I remembered to take a pic of my meal! I was mesmerized by the carbs and the ragu sauce you see.... had to realize what I was doing and come back to my senses.

First Carb meal was HEAVY!!!! Good... but man... just HEAVY! and the second one just felt so good, like satisfied my tummy BIG time. I also had an oatmeal cookie after my 2nd carb meal... now I'm about to have my 3rd, which is similar to the second.

I will make sure to take a picture tomorrow morning first thing when I get up! See if I see magic... 2 more days of tren/HGH combo...

xxiv
12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
looking good.

VayneZ
12-11-2012, 09:56 AM
Woke up, around 7:30 AM... went straight to the mirror and:

VayneZ
12-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Had my tuna, took my gazillion pills, then a shower and:

Sorry for the terrible quality. My phone's cam and my bathroom mirror is really low quality.
Thursday I'll train with my training partner if all goes well, and his cam has way better quality, so I'll take some pics at the gym.

Here comes my 6 carbless days again :(

markam
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
looks to me that the carbup treated you well. You look denser. How do you feel?

VayneZ
12-11-2012, 04:01 PM
looks to me that the carbup treated you well. You look denser. How do you feel?

It sure did. Felt really heavy yesterday, but today I noticed that I def looked leaner, perhaps even denser, not so sure, but leaner def!!!

I feel HUNGRY!! hahaha Now I crave cookies :(

mindpower!!!

markam
12-11-2012, 05:29 PM
It sure did. Felt really heavy yesterday, but today I noticed that I def looked leaner, perhaps even denser, not so sure, but leaner def!!!

I feel HUNGRY!! hahaha Now I crave cookies :(

mindpower!!!

Yep, this is the hard part. Maybe ECA for the first day after the carbs would help, it really kills my appetite.

Sorrow
12-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Good proportion, nice balance on the shoulder development.

VayneZ
12-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Yep, this is the hard part. Maybe ECA for the first day after the carbs would help, it really kills my appetite.

Would that be a good idea, with the heavy battle of blood pressure I go through on this intense mechabol dose? Would have to see if I can find bronkaid

Good proportion, nice balance on the shoulder development.

Thanks Sorrow, to be honest I'm noticing a much more hypertrophic and developed physique than yesterday. The 0 carb for a week and then BIG CARB UP plan worked wonderfully along with the hormones and intense HIIT cardio's I did along the week. Looking forward for next week! I'm already daydreaming on what carb meals to go for :rolleyes:

markam
12-12-2012, 03:18 AM
Would that be a good idea, with the heavy battle of blood pressure I go through on this intense mechabol dose? Would have to see if I can find bronkaid

Possibly not a good idea. If you have a blood pressure monitor you could try it once and see, but if you've got high bp, you need to be careful, (as you know). What supports are you using for bp, and if you're using a pre workout, which one? (I'm just curious here).
Recently I bought a low stim pre workout which has only 100gms caffeine and it has 1000mgs Creatine HCL and 750mgs Agmatine. It's called Dr Jekyll made by Pro sups. Click on the more info, I really like the fact it's not a propriety blend.

Pre Workout Muscle Building Supplement | Dr Jekyll | ProSupps USA LLC (http://www.prosupps.com/products/dr-jekyell/)

VayneZ
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
Possibly not a good idea. If you have a blood pressure monitor you could try it once and see, but if you've got high bp, you need to be careful, (as you know). What supports are you using for bp, and if you're using a pre workout, which one? (I'm just curious here).
Recently I bought a low stim pre workout which has only 100gms caffeine and it has 1000mgs Creatine HCL and 750mgs Agmatine. It's called Dr Jekyll made by Pro sups. Click on the more info, I really like the fact it's not a propriety blend.

Pre Workout Muscle Building Supplement | Dr Jekyll | ProSupps USA LLC (http://www.prosupps.com/products/dr-jekyell/)

Mark! What a coincidence! I just got this sample a few weeks ago!

Right now I'm using Fast Fuel 1 week (4 days a week when I do weights), and then Assault a week. And then Fast Fuel again. Seems to be treating me okay. I monitor my BP when I start feeling funny. And I drink some Hibiscus tea when it's too high. That Hibiscus tea is so effective it can really lower your BP TOO LOW if you're not careful. So I try to stay in balance. So far so good. 2 more weeks of Mechabol... then I just have the Trenavars to watch out for, another 2 or 3 weeks after.

I might add a more potent fat-burner in the AM's once Mechabol is out. I've been adding Methyl-Synephrine lately on and off, Axon probably EVERY morning. Sometimes even 2 servings if I had a good night rest. And on Tuesdays after my BIG CALORIE Monday I usually add a sample. Yesterday I tried Stim-10.... dude... that just KILLED me when I was squatting!

I'm a hardcore guy, so I don't mind the ''feeling like I'm dying'' episode once awhile. As long as my BP monitor says things are still in balance, and I am seeing those abs come out.... I keep punching :)

p.s. I crave cake and cookies right now :mad:

Scope75
12-12-2012, 11:23 PM
Took this Saturday morning, when I woke up

This is what I'm having in about an hour when I'm at the office. I know I know, not as creative and pro as Scope! But trying something new here!!! About a cup and a half of oatmeal in almond milk with Peacan cookies! (after 6 days without carbs this shall be euphoric in the tummy), and 160 grams of Grouper Fillet.

After this I'll have two more meals (Pasta with ground beef), and this shall be my CARB-UP day!

Bro that cookie oatmeal deal you made looks killer and that's something I'll have to work some of my magic on and make it look as good as it probably tasted.
I'm thinking some raw cookie dough in the mix instead of the out of the box cookies!!

Scope75
12-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Looking swole and leaner in the updated pics!!
Keep killing it and you'll be where you want to be in no time.

VayneZ
12-13-2012, 12:22 PM
Looking swole and leaner in the updated pics!!
Keep killing it and you'll be where you want to be in no time.

Thanks Scope! And I'll come over for some of those homemade cookies once you have them baked and ready :p

PR today! 260 pounds dumbbell flat press. Did about 8 reps with some light spotting. Man... my chest are just PUMPED!

I guess I got tooooo much attention and before I could leave the gym this huge guy that works there came and started asking me questions at the counter. And there were people listening.

He was like: ''so what are you using?'' (all arrogantly). And I said well, just trying new stuff in my diet, explained my carb cycling approach, and that I'm actually eating HALF of the calories I used to eat before. And he was trying to make it seem as if I had no idea what I was doing. Telling me, you can't be afraid of carbs etc etc, you need to eat them even before you go to sleep, wake up and do cardio on empty stomach, then eat A LOT of carbs..

And smelling his arrogance, and that I would get nowhere if I lowered myself at his level, I just told him ''well, amino acids... mostly BCAA and Glutamine worked very well with me... and especially mornings after my carb-up days I look way leaner and more defined than I ever did before, so I'm sticking to what works ''for me'', but, I'll remember what you said though. I guess we just need to know what works best for us individually.''

And the people around seemed to agree with what I was saying.... he didn't really like that. It's funny, how when you try your very best to be passive and avoid problems... when it's with someone that really WANTS a problem... they tend to get more heated up, when they see that you just remain neutral and even joke about it, and not telling them they're wrong, but instead even complimenting them and say ''you might have a point''.

Oh well... for someone with my background, it feels great when I can just avoid clashes and be easy going and nice to even the haters :) Feels like a accomplish something, mental wise.

Scope75
12-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks Scope! And I'll come over for some of those homemade cookies once you have them baked and ready :p

PR today! 260 pounds dumbbell flat press. Did about 8 reps with some light spotting. Man... my chest are just PUMPED!

I guess I got tooooo much attention and before I could leave the gym this huge guy that works there came and started asking me questions at the counter. And there were people listening.

He was like: ''so what are you using?'' (all arrogantly). And I said well, just trying new stuff in my diet, explained my carb cycling approach, and that I'm actually eating HALF of the calories I used to eat before. And he was trying to make it seem as if I had no idea what I was doing. Telling me, you can't be afraid of carbs etc etc, you need to eat them even before you go to sleep, wake up and do cardio on empty stomach, then eat A LOT of carbs..

And smelling his arrogance, and that I would get nowhere if I lowered myself at his level, I just told him ''well, amino acids... mostly BCAA and Glutamine worked very well with me... and especially mornings after my carb-up days I look way leaner and more defined than I ever did before, so I'm sticking to what works ''for me'', but, I'll remember what you said though. I guess we just need to know what works best for us individually.''

And the people around seemed to agree with what I was saying.... he didn't really like that. It's funny, how when you try your very best to be passive and avoid problems... when it's with someone that really WANTS a problem... they tend to get more heated up, when they see that you just remain neutral and even joke about it, and not telling them they're wrong, but instead even complimenting them and say ''you might have a point''.

Oh well... for someone with my background, it feels great when I can just avoid clashes and be easy going and nice to even the haters :) Feels like a accomplish something, mental wise.

Where you from again?

Congrats on the PR and good story and you made that douche look extra douchie by playing it cool!

h2s
12-14-2012, 07:39 AM
That's why I talk to no-one at my gym.

VayneZ
12-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Where you from again?

Congrats on the PR and good story and you made that douche look extra douchie by playing it cool!

I'm from Aruba, small Island right above Venezuela. Lived a few years in Miami, now I'm back here for about 3 years... But not sure if I'll stay here for long. It's a nice chill Island and all, but, has its disadvantages as well.

And thanks! Actually on the first attempt the 130 pound dumbbell landed on my left chest... I didn't really feel it in the heat of the moment... and continued working out as if nothing happened. Afterwards during the course of the day my chest felt all bruised up.

Today it woke up SORE man! Okay, like my whole chest is really sore, but the left part is OVERLY sore. I'm using bengay... hopefully it would heal in time for my next chest workout. Today doing biceps and abs I could feel my chest a bit, but didn't really bothered me that much.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Was thinking Hawaii.
I need to start killing my chest.
What exercises are you doing to hit chest?

VayneZ
12-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Was thinking Hawaii.
I need to start killing my chest.
What exercises are you doing to hit chest?

Too many... a lot of variations. I would go a week really light, but really slow movements and focus on the pumps, which sometimes, to be honest feels and seems more effective than benching heavy.

I really like different ways of doing fly's. Recently the full range movements of fly's, opening up COMPLETELY almost touching the floor with the dumbbells and then stopping 5 different times on the way back up toward full contraction. Each stop on the way, I stop for about a second or two, and just feel the burn, feel the pump... go higher, stop again same thing... until i fully contract, hold those weights up, squeeze those chest so hard, that I sometimes gotta do a lion-like scream (sounds a bit like arnold going aaaahhhhhhh), and then I go again.

I would probably have to really struggle to make 12 reps, using 15 pound dumbbells for it, but when I look in the mirror afterwards... I'm SWOLE! And the next morning my chest is just in pain.

I would say try something similar, go really light a week, and the next week just aim for heavy pushes.

That's what worked for me, perhaps the principle of it might work well for ya, especially toward your goals

Scope75
12-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Too many... a lot of variations. I would go a week really light, but really slow movements and focus on the pumps, which sometimes, to be honest feels and seems more effective than benching heavy.

I really like different ways of doing fly's. Recently the full range movements of fly's, opening up COMPLETELY almost touching the floor with the dumbbells and then stopping 5 different times on the way back up toward full contraction. Each stop on the way, I stop for about a second or two, and just feel the burn, feel the pump... go higher, stop again same thing... until i fully contract, hold those weights up, squeeze those chest so hard, that I sometimes gotta do a lion-like scream (sounds a bit like arnold going aaaahhhhhhh), and then I go again.

I would probably have to really struggle to make 12 reps, using 15 pound dumbbells for it, but when I look in the mirror afterwards... I'm SWOLE! And the next morning my chest is just in pain.

I would say try something similar, go really light a week, and the next week just aim for heavy pushes.

That's what worked for me, perhaps the principle of it might work well for ya, especially toward your goals
That's one thing I love about this Game is you never know what works until you try it for yourself.
I'll be implementing a few different strategies and will try them each of 3-4 weeks.
I'm more of a slow movement light weight chest guy because I work out solo so no spotters to go heavy.
The thing with chest for me is I live Squats and Deads so bench day is kinda boring to me.

VayneZ
12-14-2012, 05:23 PM
That's one thing I love about this Game is you never know what works until you try it for yourself.
I'll be implementing a few different strategies and will try them each of 3-4 weeks.
I'm more of a slow movement light weight chest guy because I work out solo so no spotters to go heavy.
The thing with chest for me is I live Squats and Deads so bench day is kinda boring to me.

I hear you. Always try to find ways to make working out fun, especially muscle groups you hate to workout the most. Like you said, keep trying new things until you find you fun-zone! Makes you hit it hard with more enthusiasm.. which will help you break limits while having a good time doing that.

Scope75
12-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I hear you. Always try to find ways to make working out fun, especially muscle groups you hate to workout the most. Like you said, keep trying new things until you find you fun-zone! Makes you hit it hard with more enthusiasm.. which will help you break limits while having a good time doing that.
That's exactly the plan!!
Plus switching it up will keep my chest and body confused and won't be able to adapt.

VayneZ
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
Well about to crash in a bit, drinking ma casein shake and reading a few things here and there.

My upper ribcage still feels fractured, I actually feel the sensitivity higher today, and this happened Thursday. (130 pound dumbbell drop on my left lower pec/upper ribcage).

Been using Bengay and Rub-A535. when I bend down, make certain movements or flex my chest, WOW I feel it! Hopefully it would heal by Thursday... if anything I'll have to go light this week :(

Tomorrow's Tricep and Delts, which I don't believe would effect that area that much. I hope not. We'll see.

And CARBS!!! man... it's been a week!!! Can't wait for Post Workout!

If anyone has any advise as to how to aid this to heal faster, please help out! Can't waste my last 2 Mechabol Chest sessions :(

Rulk
12-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Gonna post pics of your food porn, VayneZ?:D

Oh btw, the casein I bought from Vitamin Shoppe smells like ass, but tastes okay. Wich one do you use?

VayneZ
12-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Gonna post pics of your food porn, VayneZ?:D

Oh btw, the casein I bought from Vitamin Shoppe smells like ass, but tastes okay. Wich one do you use?

Haha I def shall!!!
I've been using Elite Casein from Dymatize for awhile, but recently started with Probolics-SR by MHP. Both are okay. Personally I enjoy the probolic taste more. The only thing is I'm mixing it with 5ML of Liverjuice before bed because of the Mecha's... but ahhh it's okay. Tomorrow since it's my high carb day, I'll mix it with Almond milk instead of water, and also I might get some pound cake for the special ''pre-bedtime'' HIGH CARBED SUGAHHHH meal occation :rolleyes:

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 05:52 PM
This was around 2:00 pm

5:00 Pm

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 05:54 PM
a few minutes ago 7:30 PM-ish

I must say... I'm FULL!!!! Where's Scope with the good ol Cali Orange Buds when you need him?!?!?!

I also had a a few cookies in between. Some coconut cookies and some macademia's

The night is still young! Might have some pound cake before I crash!

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Update on the training:

Today was just messed up. I was so limited in what I could do. Could not use dumbbells for militairy press, had to do a machine instead. And triceps I think made my fractured Chest/ribbs a bit more messed up than they were. ''Thank you Adrenaline''...

So tomorrow I'm gonna go kill legs... perhaps avoiding squats and leg press... anything that might effect my ribbs.. and afterwards I'm getting Xray done....

Sucks that this has to happen during my cycle!!!! I hope it's not something serious. But it HURTS even to breath!!! Or when I have to bend down WOW!

Scope75
12-17-2012, 06:10 PM
Here you go bro!
Closest thing to sharing!! Lol
Black nug is the same as the other one just soaked in wax and oils.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/836DD2DF-E7A0-4633-82D9-2A8F68851E9B-4758-0000051673B73532_zpsebe3badd.jpg

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 06:17 PM
Here you go bro!
Closest thing to sharing!! Lol
Black nug is the same as the other one just soaked in wax and oils.
http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s408/scope75/836DD2DF-E7A0-4633-82D9-2A8F68851E9B-4758-0000051673B73532_zpsebe3badd.jpg
I see those tiny crystals :rolleyes:

Scope75
12-17-2012, 06:21 PM
If I had a good camera I'd show you some of NorCals finest!!
I buy top shelf and nothing else!!
Been dabbing lots of wax lately but the flower high is still king.

VayneZ
12-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Back in Miami, I remember I hooked up with this girl, just because I knew her dad was a dealer that would sell nothing but high quality Cali indoors imported into Miami.

This girl brought a bag of the stickiest bubble-gum bud I had ever laid my hands on personally, and the smell... was just so unique. Funny thing is she said that was a gift for me! And she took out another bag of the same stuff, and said ''this is for us tonight!''

I ended up with my gift (the big bag loaded with the Cali buds) and plus half of the bag she came with for that evening. And the next weekend me and this other girl used all of it, for a crazy mescaline trip that lasted pretty much almost 18-20 hours straight.

ahhh the good ol days :rolleyes:

Scope75
12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
So jealous!!
Love a good trip!!
Been oh so long.
Hopefully the rains will bring out the shrooms. Lol

VayneZ
12-20-2012, 06:58 PM
So jealous!!
Love a good trip!!
Been oh so long.
Hopefully the rains will bring out the shrooms. Lol

You get shrooms in your area?? :eek:

Scope75
12-20-2012, 07:01 PM
You get shrooms in your area?? :eek:

Bro I live 1 hour away from Santa Cruz so I can get anything. Lol

VayneZ
12-20-2012, 07:15 PM
Bro I live 1 hour away from Santa Cruz so I can get anything. Lol

I see why you never wanna leave!

VayneZ
12-20-2012, 07:22 PM
Sorry I've been away for a few days guys, had a terrible terrible week... and today I just found out that my package with 5x Toco-8, 5x Sustain Alpha + 5x EndoAmp has been lost. It was signed and everything, so Fedex is supposedly not responsible. I wish I was in the States, would've been easier to handle this whole situation.

Apparently my friend's apartment complex security ''sent it back'' since he was ''not expecting any deliveries''. Well, it's apparently also signed, and Primordial already closed down their warehouse. So even if it was sent back, I have no idea where it is right now.

Jered already contacted Fedex personally, but since it's signed, nothing can be done, and also no refund can be given, taking into consideration primordial's position, which I completely understand.

Kinda really pissed off at my friend, especially since I'm on all these pro-hormones... But I guess I just have to contact my credit card company in the morning and report a theft.

sucks big time, that I will NOT be running anymore cycles... but what would suck even more is if I do NOT get my 500 bucks back.....

plus, my chest is still messed up... only did back today, certain excersizes. Doc has me on Voltaren, 25mg 3 times a day.... good thing I did not break any bones, but something's slightly fractured.

One hell of a week huh? :)

Scope75
12-20-2012, 07:36 PM
I see why you never wanna leave!
I LOVE love love this area and won't ever leave unless the deal is to good to pass up.
Next few weeks should be real Interesting over here and I'll be sure to keep my Life log up to date.
Lets just say I've met a real nice girl!!

Scope75
12-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Sorry I've been away for a few days guys, had a terrible terrible week... and today I just found out that my package with 5x Toco-8, 5x Sustain Alpha + 5x EndoAmp has been lost. It was signed and everything, so Fedex is supposedly not responsible. I wish I was in the States, would've been easier to handle this whole situation.

Apparently my friend's apartment complex security ''sent it back'' since he was ''not expecting any deliveries''. Well, it's apparently also signed, and Primordial already closed down their warehouse. So even if it was sent back, I have no idea where it is right now.

Jered already contacted Fedex personally, but since it's signed, nothing can be done, and also no refund can be given, taking into consideration primordial's position, which I completely understand.

Kinda really pissed off at my friend, especially since I'm on all these pro-hormones... But I guess I just have to contact my credit card company in the morning and report a theft.

sucks big time, that I will NOT be running anymore cycles... but what would suck even more is if I do NOT get my 500 bucks back.....

plus, my chest is still messed up... only did back today, certain excersizes. Doc has me on Voltaren, 25mg 3 times a day.... good thing I did not break any bones, but something's slightly fractured.

Damn bro...
I'll smoke a bowl for you tonight!!!
Your CC will take care of it or they should anyways.

Rulk
12-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Damn Vaynez! This sucks incredibly... I hope you at least get you CC money re-imbursed.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Damn Vaynez! This sucks incredibly... I hope you at least get you CC money re-imbursed.

I held up my end and even smoked 2 fat bowls for VayneZ!!

Sorrow
12-21-2012, 11:12 AM

Damn man, that is no good. Endure, and come out stronger on the other side. It's fucked up but thats how life is. I hope the CC gets you squared away.

And I hope you heal up, let that fracture seal up

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 03:30 PM
Scope! lol! Man thanks :rolleyes: ,although would've been better if I was there!

Thanks for the support NOA and Sorrow... might not be much, but I appreciate your words.

Bad news is CC is not responsible since the package was signed. By some name I don't even know. I ended up going through a whole hassle had to buy a calling card to call long distance, and after talking to a few people, turns out FEDEX has my package!

The only thing is, they cannot send it back until they receive verification from the sender (Primordial Performance) that that address belongs to my friend.

So I just PM'd Jered... hopefully he still has access to the company, and can fix this. If not... then I would just have to take this as ''theft''... and I see it very very dark, that my friend, would remain such. I only ask for a small favor, and I ask ''would it be a problem, if they deliver it to your place?'' my friend: ''neh man, no worries I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU!''

:mad:

But I'm trying to relax here.... keep reminding myself that I am on heavy Tren and Mecha, not to mentioned a fractured muscle. And all I can do now, is hope Jered can fix it. He's always been a cool dude, and I'm sure that if he can, he would. So.. just waiting now...

Scope75
12-21-2012, 04:25 PM
It'll get handled.
Jered is the man and is still taking and shipping orders.
Ordered a shit load of stuff yesterday and its shipped already.
He'll get this sorted out.

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 04:34 PM
It'll get handled.
Jered is the man and is still taking and shipping orders.
Ordered a shit load of stuff yesterday and its shipped already.
He'll get this sorted out.

Yeah he's on it. I'll get another calling card tomorrow and try again, if he doesn't get through, cause for some reasons they keep hanging up on him.

btw, what did you get? :rolleyes: I'm curious

Scope75
12-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Oh and if your ever in Cali be sure to hit me up and we'll kill some of NorCals best.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 04:41 PM
I picked up a dozen toco-8s and a dozen Phyto-Testosterones. Lol
Also picked up the AL lot H2S had for sale, and on top of that I bought 16wks worth of Test E, a 50mg 5wk dbol kicker, and enough var for 6wks at 40mg and I'll have some left over. Plus some other goodies.
Was an expensive day but I saved a shit load at the same time.

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 04:56 PM
I picked up a dozen toco-8s and a dozen Phyto-Testosterones. Lol
Also picked up the AL lot H2S had for sale, and on top of that I bought 16wks worth of Test E, a 50mg 5wk dbol kicker, and enough var for 6wks at 40mg and I'll have some left over. Plus some other goodies.
Was an expensive day but I saved a shit load at the same time.

wwoooooww!!!!

You ever ran Test-E before bro? I did a run earlier this year, at about 500mg a week, basically shot 125mg eod, to prevent too much bloating. Ran it with Tren-E, Winny and heavy clen. Was a very amazing run, too bad I only had enough for 8.5 weeks, not to mention that my diet was nowhere NEAR what it is today.

And dude, that would be sick! I'll put Cali on my ''to go'' list haha

Scope75
12-21-2012, 05:16 PM
wwoooooww!!!!

You ever ran Test-E before bro? I did a run earlier this year, at about 500mg a week, basically shot 125mg eod, to prevent too much bloating. Ran it with Tren-E, Winny and heavy clen. Was a very amazing run, too bad I only had enough for 8.5 weeks, not to mention that my diet was nowhere NEAR what it is today.

And dude, that would be sick! I'll put Cali on my ''to go'' list haha
Nope I'll be popping my real gear cherry with that cycle.
I've ran AL/AH 2 times and a AM/Epi cycle.
I'm selling off all my andro series products and ph/ds to just buy the real deal from here on out.
The money saved is to good to pass up plus the gains will be better and more maintainable.
You come to Cali and we'll have a fucking blast!!
Down town Santa Cruz, capitola, and aptos have some very fine and friendly females.

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 05:35 PM
with you bro, I'm sure it would be worth it!

When you run that test dude, I suggest if possible, running it with Tren. You don't have to, it would be sick with test alone trust me! But if you can add Tren-E, about 400mg a week (100mg eod), and run them together straight for 16 weeks.... That would've been my dream cycle! :rolleyes:

Rulk
12-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Love me some california... Scope, good luck on the 1st cycle bro. Envious...

Sounds like your chomping at the bit VayneZ! Need to get state side soon so you can do your thing.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 05:47 PM
I'll be running test 500 a week, dbol 5aks@50, and var last 6wks@40. I'll be running HCG and a AI and will have all kinds of shit on hand for any issues that may pop up.
No tren for my first run, but maybe in a couple years.
This cycle should get me where I want to be so it'll be up to me to hold on to it or most of it.
Don't plan to run cycles every year just want to get built then maintain what I built. I don't want to be a monster just a big lean dude.

Rulk
12-21-2012, 05:55 PM
I like the pinning eod protocol, to keep some bloat at bay. Scope, you might be able to get away with less test a week for your first cycle and still see great results. Hopefully that var tightens up your gains well at the end.

Scope75
12-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Love me some california... Scope, good luck on the 1st cycle bro. Envious...

Sounds like your chomping at the bit VayneZ! Need to get state side soon so you can do your thing.
I really can't wait but I will!! Lol
Just ordering it has me pumped!!
Placebo effect to the MAX!!

Scope75
12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
I like the pinning eod protocol, to keep some bloat at bay. Scope, you might be able to get away with less test a week for your first cycle and still see great results. Hopefully that var tightens up your gains well at the end.
500 seems like the standard first run dose and I'll be 205-210 12%bf or less by the time I start to pin. I'm gonna do this shit right and not as a fucking crutch like most.
I'm fucking stoked on the Var and from the reading and research Ive done I should love that shit. Lol

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 06:14 PM
Monster-like! nehh, no need. Like I said before man, you already look awesome. Anything else you accomplish is all just bonuses!

And that looks like a very awesome idea for a first cycle!

I'm done with cycles for now. Might still run the Androbulks + Hard... Since I lost 500 bucks, I gotta see if I'm actually gonna waste more money, or just sell them locally. Just found out I won't be getting anything back. No Package, no money. They told Jered that I called from Puerto Rico (which I never even been to) to update my address. And it was send to an address on James Ave. Signed. And yeah, ''fedex is not responsible anymore.

Mind you that package was insured! But since Primordial closed down, and I'm all the way here in Aruba, and weighing my chances of taking fedex to court... I guess I lost. I just gotta accept that Fedex stole 500 bucks from me. Nice company.

I'll provide an update of how training went this week.. but later... right now.. I'm really not in the mood at all. This ruins many things for my 2013. The year hasn't even started yet... and it's already looking dark....

Scope75
12-21-2012, 06:27 PM
Thanks for the complements and the main plan for this cycle is to lean up even more, pack on some LBM, and work on Lagging body parts. On 6weeks of epi and mass I gained 25 pounds and I bet 17-20 was muscle. I tipped the scales at 238 and was big!! After 1 month that size was fucking old and I just felt heavy then I hurt my back and dropped down to what I am today.

Sorry to hear about your loss!
I've been jacked for large amounts of cash before so I know how you feel.
Sell that Andro series while its gold and make some cash because real gear will always be around.
2013 hasnt started so it can't be ruined!!
This is just a little bump in the road called life.
Keep your head up and chest out!!

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the complements and the main plan for this cycle is to lean up even more, pack on some LBM, and work on Lagging body parts. On 6weeks of epi and mass I gained 25 pounds and I bet 17-20 was muscle. I tipped the scales at 238 and was big!! After 1 month that size was fucking old and I just felt heavy then I hurt my back and dropped down to what I am today.

Sorry to hear about your loss!
I've been jacked for large amounts of cash before so I know how you feel.
Sell that Andro series while its gold and make some cash because real gear will always be around.
2013 hasnt started so it can't be ruined!!
This is just a little bump in the road called life.
Keep your head up and chest out!!

haha with my fractured chest.. ehhh... :p

But yeah you're right man. I'll sell those AB's locally though... I'm through with fedex.... I have trust issue now, and I don't have room for more problems in my life at the moment. Or else I would REALLy need to hit Cali and smoke 8 fat blunts with you, and hit a high dose of cid straight up. Then I might live :)

Scope75
12-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Only 8 blunts??
You don't plan to stay long?? Lol
I'm more of a bong ripper over blunts thou.

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 07:07 PM
Only 8 blunts??
You don't plan to stay long?? Lol
I'm more of a bong ripper over blunts thou.

Man, Scope you are talking with the ex-pothead of all potheads! VayneZ! But I haven't took a single hit for 4 years. Things changed in that hell which we call ''life''. I think If I take just one big hit of that Cali stuff my eyes would get blood red already lol.

I remember one time, when we were on mad shrooms. Me and these 2 dudes and 2 girls... they were all trippin insane! saying everything is turning blue and that they don't feel any gravity anymore. Then all of a sudden they are all paranoid because they hear aliens! weird noises! ALIENS!! but then I had to scream at them and tell them it's just my george foreman grill! I was grilling some Tilapia's in the middle of the trip. Had to eat every 2 hours, even when I was on a HEAVY shroom trip.

ahhh obsessive bodybuilders :rolleyes: they trip so disciplined!

Scope75
12-21-2012, 07:26 PM
Same here I was a pothead for several years but now that I'm older have my own company And shit like that I'm not a pothead anymore. I smoke to workout and to sleep. Oh and when I go out or if I'm just chilling! Lol
I guess I'm just a responsible pothead.
If you haven't smoked in 4 years half a hit will do it.
I didn't smoke for 3-4days while in LV and 1 hit had me fucked up when I got home.

VayneZ
12-21-2012, 07:32 PM
LMAO!!!

Responsible pothead! Awesome!

Yeah man, I feel you. Back in the days, I decided to quit one day right.... 4 days clean... and I end up getting in a car accident! That's how bad I needed them sensamilia's

Scope75
12-21-2012, 07:43 PM
That's what I'm because I don't make money if I don't work so no money means no dank, no dank means no lifting!
Not to many self employeed pothead mechanics around. Lol
Weed effects me totally different and I almost feel better/normal when high.
I quit all the time be it for 3 days 3 weeks or 3 months I can do it at anytime and not have a single second thought.

VayneZ
12-26-2012, 12:43 PM
December 26th, off from work, so I decided to take a few pics.... kinda bad quality but, since I've been through a lot of negative days lately, it's been hard to stay fully in tuned with my progress and providing details.

So I let the pictures do the talking.

This is the 7th week, yesterday was the last day I took 150mg's of Mechabol. Today I took 100mg's, and will take 100mg's tomorrow and Friday. Then finally my 3 bottles are done, and NO MORE MECHABOL!!!!!!!! (I'm gonna miss it though :( )

- - - Updated - - -

VayneZ
12-26-2012, 12:44 PM

Scope75
12-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Looking solid!

VayneZ
12-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Looking solid!

Thanks bro!

I feel awesome after the lasagna Monday.

Yesterday was one of the worst days ever! I'm not sure what you guys think of Roxylean by BPI, but, haven't used it for about a year or two. Had a sample, and since I just woke up all bloated and feeling like plain out CRAP. I said, man, lemme just go for it. So I took Roxylean, Axon, and you know... my heavy dose of PH's.

Gym was closed (thank you X-mas). So I went for a sprint.

I ate so much, stayed up late eating on Monday, so I woke up late Tuesday, like around 10am (since I was off from work as well).

Now I haven't gone sprinting for about a MONTH! Since there are so many amazing cardio machine's at the new gym. So I decided, well the weather looks ok, lemme go for a sprint and kill the bodyfat! yeah!

Just when I got out of my bathroom all ready and heart already going full throttle, BAM, out of nowhere! The BLAZING sun hits! Scorching heat man! And NO WIND.

I was like: ''dude.... not happening!!!....'', but anyways, what am I gonna do... just waste this roxylean and become depressed of all the carbs I have to burn....

So I just WENT!

5 minutes out there.. I felt like I was dying.... struggling to breathe... I actually stopped.. started walking.... something I would NEVER do!... then mindpower, kicked it back... sprint sprint sprint! I was in a war against my own mind. I did not care at that moment if I would get a stroke... I just HAD to kill the fat!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Somehow, I made it home... in 15 minutes... of sprinting, jogging, walking.... It took me about 5 - 8 minutes until I could finally BREATH normal.... well.. kinda.. normal... I then... (after I felt a bit stable) lay down on the floor, tried to put myself together. After another 15 minutes of mental struggle. Got up... and just ATE my damn tuna! Almost threw up... But I had to! I needed the damn protein!!!!!! :mad:

The rest of the day... was spent trying to breathe... sweating like a crazy freak... and reading and watching clips on youtube.

at 10pm... I was still sweating...

Took a sleeping pill (seroquel about 12.5mg, which would act as an anti-histamine)... drank my bulletproof... lay in bed... sweating.... sweating... heart beat was still HEAVY.

I think I dosed off about midnight... Today I still felt funny.. until about right now... I'm starting to feel ''stable'' again.

crazy crazy crazy..... NEVER AGAIN!

but,

I looked AWESOME today. I can just FEEL how solid my abs are, I see differences in the mirror since Sunday. And I def see more definition and vascularity everywhere.

How did this happen? I am not a scientist, but, I guess all that suffering paid off somehow.

However, it WAS NOT worth the pain! I will never ever do this again!

That was my x-mas :)

Scope75
12-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Your one crazy MOFO!!

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Yesterday:

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 09:36 AM

Abs come out dammit!!! :mad::mad:

Today I'll be eating some lasagna leftovers, a local cake called ''pan boyo'' which is AWESOME, Hardcore egg sandwiches, Protein cookies and whatever else I find to be useful! War son! I'm on my way to kill delts and tri's... my head is loaded with adrenacore! 1 round scoop of Assault kickin in yo

xxiv
12-31-2012, 09:46 AM
very cut bro.

Scope75
12-31-2012, 10:53 AM
Better and better with every week!!
What are these protein cookies you mentioned??

Bucks
12-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Looking good man. Hell of a ride your taking there!

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 11:52 AM
very cut bro.

Thanks man. I must admit, I am VERY happy with the results. goal-wise I still have a long path to go... I want to get extremely ripped. But so far, I am amazed at what I am accomplishing. It's mostly the diet though. The PH's are def helping, but this new diet/way of life I have adapted since November is what did most of it. When I was on AAS I looked nowhere NEAR as amazing as I am today.

Better and better with every week!!
What are these protein cookies you mentioned??

ahhh, just Tri-o-plex from Chef Jay. I was doing leg extensions this morning, after about working my legs for about 45 minutes on empty stomach and then I just took my 2 cookies started eating my cookies while doing leg extensions. Felt good. a few people were laughing at me... but when I just stared at them with a bold hardcore looking face while chewing my delicious tasting cookie.... they stopped laughing and looked the other way. Stupid lookers. I say, go home, sit on the toilet and stare in a mirror! Some people are just stupid :o

Looking good man. Hell of a ride your taking there!

Yeah dude! Thanks! It IS one hell of a ride, especially the nausea and the head spins from the methyls and those trens... I'm happy I'm through with the Mecha's now... I can now focus more clearly.

2 more weeks..... I'm starting to feel sad already :(

Scope75
12-31-2012, 12:26 PM
Any blood work done for this run??

USN HM 350Z
12-31-2012, 01:41 PM
Looking awesome, that is my new goal to get that lean. I am glad I didn't have any sides from the Mecha like you did.

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 05:48 PM
Any blood work done for this run??

I wish I could... We don't have any private clinics here on the Island... The only way you can get bloods for the needed hormones are through a specialist. And I know my doc has no reason refer me to one. We have a dutch system here man... and trust me... you guys have it good in the States.. REALLY good bro!

Looking awesome, that is my new goal to get that lean. I am glad I didn't have any sides from the Mecha like you did.

How high did you run them? I did 150mg for 6 and a half weeks, and plus 25 pills of Tren a day... all contributed to how I felt. If circumstances were different I would rather just run 500 mg of tren-E a week... so much more simple, easy and healthy.

USN HM 350Z
12-31-2012, 05:51 PM
How high did you run them? I did 150mg for 6 and a half weeks, and plus 25 pills of Tren a day... all contributed to how I felt. If circumstances were different I would rather just run 500 mg of tren-E a week... so much more simple, easy and healthy.

I ran 150mg also, no negatives at all. That is a damn lot of tren though lol

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 06:18 PM
I guess it's the whole combo put together. Normally I have a really high tolerance... or rather, I'm just so focused at my goal that I ignore the warnings my body gives me.... Good thing I came through this cycle in one piece!

Rulk
12-31-2012, 06:49 PM

Looking solid bro. Good lats.

VayneZ
12-31-2012, 07:13 PM
Looking solid bro. Good lats.

Thank you sir! 2 more week until PCT... So I gotta build what I still can

h2s
01-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Damn bro, looking lean. Have me jealous.

Sorrow
01-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Yeah thats a very balanced developed frame man, good work. Keep it up!

VayneZ
01-02-2013, 02:25 AM
gee, coming from you guys... I take this as a good motivating compliment :rolleyes:

I hope I could keep you jealous after PCT coach (h2s)! I'll wait two weeks after PCT and then do a 2 month of INTENSE fatburning. Will probably use Erase pro and Anatropin as backups during the first 4 weeks. Still didn't decide what fatburner I will be using yet. But basically the diet is gonna be bad ass and cardio, cardio, cardio. Going lighter as well aiming for 15-20 reps on every set. I will do my very best to be as balanced as I can, in order not to lose muscle if possible.

Sorrow thanks bro! That is my overall goal. My Shoulders were awful... wayyy to small in comparison to everything else back in 2011. By focusing on them a lot, I have seen how it just GREW over the year. Right now, I just want to get ripped, and from there, see what can be improved. I'm quite satisfied with size. But I KNOW I will lose some when getting ripped.. so I will hopefully be bulking back up, as lean as I can, ONCE I am ripped to shredzzzz

Scope75
01-02-2013, 11:45 AM
Diet diet diet!!!
That's what I want to get dialed in for 2013!!
I've already started weighting my chicken and who'll start to weigh and measure everything I can.

VayneZ
01-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Diet diet diet!!!
That's what I want to get dialed in for 2013!!
I've already started weighting my chicken and who'll start to weigh and measure everything I can.

That's the number I'm dialing as well! It's on!

xxiv
01-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Still didn't decide what fatburner I will be using yet.

I was thinking of trying this.

MetaBURN | Metabolic & Thermogenic Fat Burner | Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/metaburn-thermogenic-and-metabolic-stimulator/#.UOTFLqzkaSo)

I have been stoked with all their other stuff so I figure this should be on point.

VayneZ
01-03-2013, 07:34 PM
I was thinking of trying this.

MetaBURN | Metabolic & Thermogenic Fat Burner | Prescription Nutrition (http://www.rxwhey.com/metaburn-thermogenic-and-metabolic-stimulator/#.UOTFLqzkaSo)

I have been stoked with all their other stuff so I figure this should be on point.

Nice set of ingredient! Got me curious! Might be something to run during my trip as well, to keep my body burning. How are the reviews on it? First time I've heard of it

xxiv
01-03-2013, 11:15 PM
I've never heard any but their stuff has treated me well thus far.

VayneZ
01-09-2013, 06:40 PM
Sorry guys, been extremely busy.... but, the plan is still full throttle! Today was my last Trenavar day :(

4 more days to go... and we in PCT yo!

January 6th

January 9th (today)

Still look like a fatass! Can't wait for PCT to be over so I can start SHREDDING!

xxiv
01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
holy shit.

Scope75
01-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Impressive!!!
Looking full and lean!!!

Rulk
01-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Boom. Hell yeah bruh.

VayneZ
01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys... It's been one hell of a cycle. 3 more days of Androseries and it's all over :(

Scope75
01-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Been one hell of a ride thou!!

Scope75
01-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Just went back threw the log and DAMN you have made some amazing changes.

VayneZ
01-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Just went back threw the log and DAMN you have made some amazing changes.

You noticed huh! I compared my body now to back in October..... I still can't believe I made it this far in 3 months.

I still remember the guys on Ironmag board making fun of my cycle....... I wish I could express my gratitude to them, for claiming that this was the worst idea ever and indirectly telling me that I have no idea what I was doing. That was part of the fuel that gave me the mental power needed to prove those haters wrong.

but.... knowing their attitude, it would just be a waste of my time. I'm happy they served as an encouragement to me though :)

h2s
01-11-2013, 08:12 AM
You noticed huh! I compared my body now to back in October..... I still can't believe I made it this far in 3 months.

I still remember the guys on Ironmag board making fun of my cycle....... I wish I could express my gratitude to them, for claiming that this was the worst idea ever and indirectly telling me that I have no idea what I was doing. That was part of the fuel that gave me the mental power needed to prove those haters wrong.

but.... knowing their attitude, it would just be a waste of my time. I'm happy they served as an encouragement to me though :)

I remember that, lol.

Scope75
01-11-2013, 09:01 AM
Good work bro and yeah there's a small but noticeable difference. Lol
Your fucking lean as shit compared to the start and you filled out and swole up big time.

xxiv
01-11-2013, 10:53 AM
I remember that, lol.

My biggest concern was his pre w/o stims and effects on bp and mental stability. Assault made me coo-coo. The run was heavy but once you squinted your eyes you could see it was a shadowy reflection of a fairly standard run.

Sorrow
01-11-2013, 05:15 PM

That attitude, that desire to drive on and attain your goal. That sir is what the majority simply do not understand! Well done and time to finnish strong!

VayneZ
01-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Good work bro and yeah there's a small but noticeable difference. Lol
Your fucking lean as shit compared to the start and you filled out and swole up big time.

Scope, you were with through this bro! Thanks, and also thanks for those motivating meals you made. Gave me extra adrenaline through this! :D

My biggest concern was his pre w/o stims and effects on bp and mental stability. Assault made me coo-coo. The run was heavy but once you squinted your eyes you could see it was a shadowy reflection of a fairly standard run.

xxiv, you were a positive support from the start! Even I was kinda intimidated a bit by the heavy mecha, tren plus stims... but I made it through. Thanks for the backup bro! This year we're both gonna lean out nice!

That attitude, that desire to drive on and attain your goal. That sir is what the majority simply do not understand! Well done and time to finnish strong!

Sorrow my freng! PCT's coming Monday, I'll survive through so I can start getting ripped! Bulking will soon come! If you're in the ride, I know it will be a good 2013! Thanks for the support bro!

VayneZ
01-11-2013, 07:36 PM
So, last night after taking my Coconut Oil right before bed, I woke up around 1am HUNGRY! ( I think I mentioned this in xxiv's thread! if I'm not mistaken ).

Anyways, 1 AM... too hungry to sleep (probably because of the high fat intake the whole day Thursday, and not to mention being completely carbless since Monday... body was using the fat like crazy fuel), I went to the kitchen and gorged on:
1 can a tuna
a bowl LOADED with almonds
1 loaded overflowing teaspoon of Natural Peanut Butter
and... another TBSP of Coconut oil

drank a glass of water, crashed, wake up and:

- - - Updated - - -

So today was my last Carb-up day before PCT (Monday). First meal was this: Turkey bacon, 7 egg whites, peppers, shrooms, 2 slices of bread

VayneZ
01-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Killed Biceps and abs today, drank a high carb post protein shake, got home and:

xxiv
01-11-2013, 07:38 PM
uuummmm...... Waiter, I'll have what he's having.

VayneZ
01-12-2013, 08:28 AM
uuummmm...... Waiter, I'll have what he's having.

I asked my waitress for a Big Lava Cookie with Ice cream on top and that good syrup and a bit of whip cream, not to mention the Tiramisu on the side..... I've been waiting for WEEKS! Nothing yet :mad:

(I think I'll have a blast in New York soon, after this Fat Burning craze that's coming in Feb :rolleyes:)

Scope75
01-12-2013, 10:31 AM
Yeah I was here for the ride but I haven't checked out your before pics since the start.
Post up a before and after pic in 1 post so others can see the changes made in 9 weeks.

VayneZ
01-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Good Idea:

Beginning of October Before cycle, Running HGH light:

- - - Updated - - -

Beginning of November, 1 day Before cycle! (by this time I also lowered my cals by about 40% less than what I was used to)

VayneZ
01-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Today, LAST day of cycle! Tomorrow we start PCT!!!!! :mad:

Scope75
01-13-2013, 06:17 PM
Good wok bro.

xxiv
01-13-2013, 06:26 PM
holy shit.

this ^^^^

VayneZ
01-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Good wok bro.

wok.... man... Now I'm in the mood for chinese!

- - - Updated - - -

this ^^^^

Thanks for the support! Now... I just gotta keep this through PCT

Sorrow
01-13-2013, 06:39 PM
Great progress man! Great job sculpting down the waist too, I think thats the most positive as far as composition goes just based off the pics.

Scope75
01-13-2013, 06:39 PM
wok.... man... Now I'm in the mood for chinese!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the support! Now... I just gotta keep this through PCT

Lol!!
Have food and cooking on the mind.

Great WORK!!

VayneZ
01-14-2013, 07:57 AM
Great progress man! Great job sculpting down the waist too, I think thats the most positive as far as composition goes just based off the pics.

Thanks Sorrow, That would be my all around goal. Especially since this July there's this fitness girl that's coming from Holland, she got a degree as a nutritionist, and she already made me promise her that SHE's gonna be my training partner!

So you know... I gotta look good by Summer..... PCT and Florida/New York trip is where I have to be extra careful.

VayneZ
01-14-2013, 08:03 AM
Day 1 of PCT:

Had 8 egg whites (1 was whole egg), Cayenne, red and green peppers, onions, 2 slices of roastbeef cooked with Coconut oil on a few rice cakes.

3/4 Oatmeal in Almond milk, sprinkled some nutmeg and sliced almonds and also added some dried blueberries.

That was breakfast, and it just satisfied me in so many ways! man... and I didn't really feel full.. just GREAT! Also had a serving of Amino Energy by ON and added Glutamine, creatine and some BCAA in it. Also my Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 and 50mg of clomid.

In my intraworkout shake I will have my toco-8 and endoamp. Also added Build-HD by BPI, coconut oil, and some bulk fiber. A bit Karbolyn and 2 different types of whey protein.

Question: I am planning to do carb cycling through PCT! Perhaps days that I usually went ''no carbs'' would be ''low carbs''. What do you guys think? Good idea?? I just don't want to let these abs gooooo! But wanna still be as wise as possible in retaining gains.

Could I even get away going 2 or 3 days a week on NO carbs??? perhaps by increasing protein?

Please advise before tomorrow! Since Tomorrow I would enjoy ''if'' possible, a NO carb day

Scope75
01-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Don't stress the fat in PCT if you gain much you'll be able to strip it off after PCT when your gains are stable and staying around.
Your training partner in July sounds like fun.
Lets see a pic or 2??

VayneZ
01-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Don't stress the fat in PCT if you gain much you'll be able to strip it off after PCT when your gains are stable and staying around.
Your training partner in July sounds like fun.
Lets see a pic or 2??

I'll be doing a light carb cycling. Tomorrow I'll try going on relatively NO carbs... and do the same Wednesday. Would only go 2 days in a row without carbs. But If I see my weight dropping, I will go light carbs on those days.

She's gorgeous. And many instructors and guys that work at various gym, knows about her. Good thing I have her secured as my training partner :cool:

She'll probably be working as a nutritionist/trainer at my gym. But she wants me to help her with ''her own'' nutrition plans since she's seen how I transformed.... she says, she studied 4 years for this. And she has no idea how I made such an amazing transformation in a short amount of time. So, when she comes, she claims that I am hers.

Now, honestly guys. She's attractive, and has top class qualities all around. Would be all good to have that kinda girl, who's deep into fitness, training with heavy weights as well, and dieting clean, takes care of herself. And I know, I know... especially when she gets here and I end up surviving NY and Florida, and looking leaner than I am right now.... It'll probably easy with her...

But I gotta control myself these days... big time... Not really in the need nor mood (nor TIME) for a relationship right now. But Who knows, things MIGHT change in July :o

I have a few pics of her, but she trusts me that they are private ones. I am a man of my word. But, As soon as she's here I'll take a picture with her or something. 6 months to go

Scope75
01-14-2013, 08:46 PM
I'll be doing a light carb cycling. Tomorrow I'll try going on relatively NO carbs... and do the same Wednesday. Would only go 2 days in a row without carbs. But If I see my weight dropping, I will go light carbs on those days.

She's gorgeous. And many instructors and guys that work at various gym, knows about her. Good thing I have her secured as my training partner :cool:

She'll probably be working as a nutritionist/trainer at my gym. But she wants me to help her with ''her own'' nutrition plans since she's seen how I transformed.... she says, she studied 4 years for this. And she has no idea how I made such an amazing transformation in a short amount of time. So, when she comes, she claims that I am hers.

Now, honestly guys. She's attractive, and has top class qualities all around. Would be all good to have that kinda girl, who's deep into fitness, training with heavy weights as well, and dieting clean, takes care of herself. And I know, I know... especially when she gets here and I end up surviving NY and Florida, and looking leaner than I am right now.... It'll probably easy with her...

But I gotta control myself these days... big time... Not really in the need nor mood (nor TIME) for a relationship right now. But Who knows, things MIGHT change in July :o

I have a few pics of her, but she trusts me that they are private ones. I am a man of my word. But, As soon as she's here I'll take a picture with her or something. 6 months to go

Sounds dope!!!
And she sounds like a real winner.
I like being single more then anything but turning 28 this July has me thinking I need to start looking for someone to settle down with.

Sorrow
01-14-2013, 09:05 PM
Stick to the plan, and when she is around just let nature take its course! Of course I'm an animal but I don't see any reason to pass... after all you never know it could work out!

And she wont be here till after my meet right? I don't want to loose my focus.. ah who am I kidding like I'm not going to keep spending quality time with my lady.

And I doubt carb depleting for a day would do much harm. I fast for 24 hour periods typically once a week with no detriment to muscle retention.

Scope75
01-14-2013, 09:30 PM
Stick to the plan, and when she is around just let nature take its course! Of course I'm an animal but I don't see any reason to pass... after all you never know it could work out!

And she wont be here till after my meet right? I don't want to loose my focus.. ah who am I kidding like I'm not going to keep spending quality time with my lady.

And I doubt carb depleting for a day would do much harm. I fast for 24 hour periods typically once a week with no detriment to muscle retention.

Couldn't agree more.
Just stick to the plan and see where things go.

VayneZ
01-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Guys, this is why I love this board. I always get motivated to continue!. So far 3 days in PCT, all is okay I guess... Still looking lean and defined, been 2 days with relatively no carbs... Tomorrow I do a light carb day, and Friday a high one. Weekend 0 carbs

VayneZ
01-21-2013, 04:43 PM
Week 2 of PCT, starting the week with carbs! After a weekend of NO carbs!

I was looking swole and defined at the gym today, and I got an amazing rush from my Amino Energy drink. Def PCT is going awesome. Been feeling a bit emo lately.... I actually started listening to some emotional music.... (not sure if it's the clomid or just circumstances).

And this is the first time I'm getting lots of acne all over my back, abs, neck during PCT. Never got acne during any cycle nor PCT's before. Not sure if it came from another source, or maybe something in the TRS/TCF-1/Clomid stack? Or maybe just that I added more protein for this run?

Haven't taken any pics yet, but I shall! Soon, just been really really occupied with many different responsibilities.

Will have some pics up before the end of this week fo sho

Scope75
01-21-2013, 07:35 PM
Everything sounds good...
Keep killing it!!

The swoleness is from your hard work!!!!

xxiv
01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Been feeling a bit emo lately.... I actually started listening to some emotional music.... (not sure if it's the clomid or just circumstances).

Time to dip into that anastrolole, or go out drinking tequilla untill you can't feel feelings anymore.

h2s
01-21-2013, 08:26 PM
It is the Clomid.

VayneZ
01-22-2013, 11:01 AM
Time to dip into that anastrolole, or go out drinking tequilla untill you can't feel feelings anymore.

hahahah Tequila!!! man... stop it... seriously xxiv.. STOP IT :mad: !!!

I might get ideas :p

nehh, no alcohol until I see those abs bro! I'm ON THIS yo!

It is the Clomid.

I figured. Man, to be honest I kinda like these emotional feelings at certain moments :rolleyes:

O_RYAN_007
01-22-2013, 11:23 AM
What were your sides on this run? My buddy is looking to hit up a run similar to yours (dermacine/mecha,trenazone) and he's just trying to get a good gauge of what to expect...

VayneZ
01-22-2013, 04:06 PM
Dizziness. Constant Shift in blood pressure (And that's with daily pure celery juice, Hawthorne Berries and when it gets really high, Sorell tea). Aggression (Had to learn to control the anger). And that was pretty much it.

But the dizziness sometimes was just sick. If he has the mental power, I say DO IT!

Sorrow
01-22-2013, 07:41 PM
hell yeah man stay on it bro!
Oh don't mind me while I have a few ale's.. I mean I supporting you by drinking them so you don't have too.. yeah

VayneZ
01-22-2013, 07:54 PM
hell yeah man stay on it bro!
Oh don't mind me while I have a few ale's.. I mean I supporting you by drinking them so you don't have too.. yeah

Thanks for the help! I don't think my muscles would be happy if I had to drink mine, I'll drink some coco-Protein instead for now.. and When I'm really shredded I'll have a beer in a Jacuzzi somewhere in the States :rolleyes:

Sorrow
01-22-2013, 08:00 PM
With that new training partner friend when she arrives :rolleyes:

VayneZ
01-22-2013, 08:03 PM
With that new training partner friend when she arrives :rolleyes:

LOL! Sorrow you :o

This is the EXACT reason, I'm not having those drinks with you... for now :)

Scope75
01-26-2013, 09:56 AM
How's PCT?????

VayneZ
01-26-2013, 05:38 PM
How's PCT?????

VayneZ
01-26-2013, 05:41 PM

Took these this morning, day 13th of PCT. Feeling overall good, got used to the emotional atmosphere, right now just waiting until this is finally over so I can start shredding!!

I haven't weigh myself, so I have no idea how much I have gained, but I feel as if I have gained bodyfat.

What do you guys think? Compared to 2 weeks ago post cycle

Scope75
01-26-2013, 07:08 PM
Fuck bro where's the stomach at??
That shit is gone!!!

xxiv
01-27-2013, 07:16 AM
looking lean and ripped to me. arms look bigger.

VayneZ
01-27-2013, 10:01 AM
Fuck bro where's the stomach at??
That shit is gone!!!

Man, I hope your being honest haha! I dunno, perhaps because I'm seeing myself everyday, and don't have anything to measure bodyfat nor do I even have a weighing scale, and the new gym I'm going to, still did not get it's scale!!!! So I have to just use my eyes and the mirror..... and you guys! ;)

looking lean and ripped to me. arms look bigger.

Thanks xxiv, I'm gonna trust you guys, cause you guys are cool and honest!

Scope75
01-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Man, I hope your being honest haha! I dunno, perhaps because I'm seeing myself everyday, and don't have anything to measure bodyfat nor do I even have a weighing scale, and the new gym I'm going to, still did not get it's scale!!!! So I have to just use my eyes and the mirror..... and you guys! ;)

Thanks xxiv, I'm gonna trust you guys, cause you guys are cool and honest!

Yeah I'm being honest. Lol
Your looking leaner to me so keep it up.
How's the training been??

VayneZ
01-27-2013, 03:24 PM
Yeah I'm being honest. Lol
Your looking leaner to me so keep it up.
How's the training been??

Training's been awesome. Strength is top notch, no decline in it. I just went easy the first week, last week was normal, with light cardio. This week I'll be training pretty much normal, just trying to keep things under 45 minutes at the gym though.

As soon as these 2 weeks are over I'll drop protein, and increase fat intake for two weeks, and then go for an 8 week KILLER shred, then.... New York and Miami (which I am pretty sure I will be doing carb cycling and sticking to the routine like a soldier! will get protein shots, and carry bag of almonds and wallnuts if I have to travel, and save my carb days for the restaurants and get some nice desserts down!).

So yeah, My plan is to go on vacation RIPPED! And come back from Vacation RIPPED! And continue, getting even MORE RIPPED! :rolleyes:

Scope75
01-27-2013, 03:41 PM
Sound like a sweet plan and don't forget to add some more size too.

VayneZ
01-28-2013, 04:04 PM
This morning, 3 days carb depleted mode!

VayneZ
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Finishing off Delts/Tri's today at the gym.

The guy on the right is a cop. We were backing one another up, he was doing chest. He would bench with the 90 pound dumbbells, then I would Military Press those same 90 pound dumbbells :o

Halfway through the training he's like: ''VayneZ bro, right now.... I'm on Tren-E/Test-E/Anavar/Winny and HGH!!! Man YOU should hit this cycle bro!'' I was like: ''neh dude, I'm good clean for now... finish my PCT from my PH cycle and we'll see later :rolleyes: ''

Was an AWESOME workout today man! Killed IT goodzz!!!!

Scope75
02-04-2013, 11:39 PM
How's things going???

VayneZ
02-06-2013, 08:43 AM
Scope my friend! Man... I think it's been almost a week since I've been on this forum..... Been so busy lately, working overtime and also been busy with personal responsibilities. But PCT is going smooth, in my opinion. Haven't had the chance to take pics, but I feel as if I'm losing bodyfat. Today I weighed 77.1kg, about 170 pounds, last week I was 172 pounds... I believe I've lost most of the weight in bodyfat... I don't believe I've lost size in muscle. I actually feel stronger, both physically and especially mentally, where I am right now!

Sunday is my last day of PCT, and then I'll be taking 2 weeks off of everything except caffeine and amino acids.
Then I'll start adding fatburners and L-Carnitine... in the game! And 2 weeks after that I will add Demiurge! And I'll see when I will run leanxtreme as well..... It's gonna be 8 weeks of shredding! I'll also be lowering protein next week... and increasing fat. Carbs will stay the same... twice a week... one day refeed... one day low cruise :rolleyes:

Scope75
02-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Sweet!!
Didn't know if no post was good or bad but for you and your mindset I figured you be on track.
Keep it up and these next 3-4 months should be interesting.

Only a 4 week pct after all the shit you ran??
I'd go 6 if not 8 weeks for pct. lol

VayneZ
02-07-2013, 09:53 AM
Sweet!!
Didn't know if no post was good or bad but for you and your mindset I figured you be on track.
Keep it up and these next 3-4 months should be interesting.

Only a 4 week pct after all the shit you ran??
I'd go 6 if not 8 weeks for pct. lol

Yeah dude, I really appreciate you looking out though! Means a lot!

Well this year should be pretty interesting indeed, I'm starting my shredding cycle lean enough already, so can't wait to see results. The only worry I kinda have is my vacation lol. But even on vacation I will be eating carbs 3x a week, and make sure to consume a lot of healthy fats.

Since I ran hCG throughout the cycle, I believed that recovery would be very smooth. And this week, I started having these crazy sexual dreams... and I would wake up and have to really hold on very hard in order not to have a wet dream upon awakening! So I guess the Sustain Alpha is working solidly, libido is OUT OF CONTROL SON!!!!! :eek: I also feel pretty much myself again, and mentally focused and my body's feeling recovered.

So I believe I have recovered enough... but that's how I feel. I still have 4 more days of clomid. And will probably finish my TRS stack next Wednesday and also my DAA. I'm also taking Lipotrophin-PM to aid with the sides of DAA (Macuna Pruriens) and also my ZMA and GABA until Wednesday!

Should be well recovered by then... sucks big time that we cannot get bloodwork here on the Island... Will have it checked at a private clinic when I'm in the States FOR SURE!!!

VayneZ
02-11-2013, 09:24 AM
Update! Weighing 172 pounds (which I like... I want to stay above 170 for now and get ripped and stay above 160 at the leastttt when I am completely ripped)

This is one day after my 4 weeks PCT (Which I have decided to gradually lower dosages down for another week), so I'm running one more week PCT, but certain supplies shall end around mid-week, like Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp. I have enough Toco-8 and DAA (from Primaforce, the best I could get on this limited little Island), and will run these together with 25mg of clomid, for 8 more days. I shall thus finish on Monday next week with my LAST dose of 25mg clomid, DAA and Toco-8. (Also taking Lipotrophin-PM to help with the cortisol levels raise from the DAA).

I took these pics this morning, and honestly, imo I look terrible. I have to admit my bodyfat is still really low, and I'm happy about that, but I feel like I've gained fat... and that makes me feel like a woman on a bad period!

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-11-2013, 01:51 PM
Has the diet or training changed any??

VayneZ
02-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Has the diet or training changed any??

I look horrible right!!!! :p Nope, I just increased my protein intake, but only by 30 grams more a day. I'm thinking of lowering it back to maintenance level and then increasing my fat intake when this week is over. Any other tips? I'm down for ideas!

Scope75
02-12-2013, 11:30 AM
I look horrible right!!!! :p Nope, I just increased my protein intake, but only by 30 grams more a day. I'm thinking of lowering it back to maintenance level and then increasing my fat intake when this week is over. Any other tips? I'm down for ideas!

I'd try just what you have planned out.
You seem to do fine on low carb so use that to your advantage.
I eat shit load of saturated fat and protein sun-sat week then kill the carbs Saturday.
You'll need more carbs than me because your workload is higher so eat to feel good while lifting.

VayneZ
02-12-2013, 08:31 PM
You know Scope funny you should say that! Wanting to keep my protein low, I only ate about 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg. Ate 5 rice cakes. Ate 2 Banana's. Then I made this BIG ASS BOWL o 2 cups of oatmeal, 1/2 cup of bran grain cereal, 1/2 cup of Fiber one cereal and loaded it up with Cinnamon and nutmeg. And loaded it with almond milk!!! After that Loaded about 1/2 cup of blue berries.

When I was about to began eating I told myself: VayneZ... this is too much..... Not used to eating THIS much these days!!

BUt I went for it... until the last bit, I did NOT get full! And when I got to the gym I realized how VEINY and pumped and ripped I was looking!!! Was like MAGIC!!!! Carbs went straight to the muscles! Man.... what a treat!!!

Scope in Carbnite it's refeed of carbs how many times a week??? and also you do just like normal carb cycle? CarbNite days, you OVERLOAD with ALL 6 meals during the day???

Scope75
02-13-2013, 12:59 AM
Orginal CarbNite is 1 refeed a week for 6-8hr leading up to your bed time for me its 4pm-10/12.
CarbNites are LC during the day then hog wild in carbs and shity food for 6-8hrs.
I'm loving it!!!
Your leaness and work load will need more of you back loads if you don't want to jack the fat and protein super high.

VayneZ
02-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Sounds like an awesome idea! I might try to inculcate that into my routine see how it works.

By saying ''more back loads'' you mean more than once a week carbs? or Make the one carb day even HIGHER in carbs? I've read that Pauline Nordin (my favorite bodybuilder chick) only refeeds ONCE a week, and her body is just SWOLE and JACKED! wow!

But I'm not sure if she means by refeed, ''the only carb day of the whole week'', and the other 6 days are completely carbless... have yet to research deeper

Scope75
02-14-2013, 02:06 PM
No more back loads means another evening of carbs.
My main backload is Saturday so I've been thinking about adding in a smaller backload on Wednesday to fuel me the back half of the week and then backload again on Saturday.
So Saturday and Wednesday you have carbs in the evening only.

I've not tried this but that's what I WOULD do.
If you give it a go let me know what your think about that plan. Seems simple and effective.

VayneZ
02-14-2013, 04:48 PM
My Carb days right now are Monday and Friday. The other 5 days, NO carb (except the little bit I get from Almonds, veggies, but it's def lower than 20 grams a day). Would it be wise to go ALL out on Carbs Monday, and Friday, just about during a small 3 or 4 hour window before I sleep?

I appreciate your advises bro!

Monday coming I'll carb up, and then go 6 days carbless!!! Carb up again Monday (the week after), carb up BIG Time on that day!!! and then, I'm down for a new tweaakkkkk! So let me know what you think about the idea, or if you would change a few details, and also why. Thanks Scope!!

Scope75
02-14-2013, 11:36 PM
I can't really recommend anything because I have t tried it myself but a Monday Friday backload sounds fine and I'd leave that alone if its working.

Your second plan also sounds good and would be more of a BF dropper but not much if any gains.

And no problem. Hope it works because I know its working for me.

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 08:10 AM
I can't really recommend anything because I have t tried it myself but a Monday Friday backload sounds fine and I'd leave that alone if its working.

Your second plan also sounds good and would be more of a BF dropper but not much if any gains.

And no problem. Hope it works because I know its working for me.

Yeah makes sense. Next week, when I go 6 days off of carbs, my main aim is to get my body ready for cutting. The week thereafter I will start with Raspberry Ketones, L-Carnitine, Axon again and Alphamine! I'll also drop my protein to maintenance level and gradually up the fat intake!!! to about 8-10 TBSP of coconut oil a day (including all 4 meals which I cook about a total of 2 TBSP's of coco oil for all of them put together), and a bit more oz of veggies per meal (on the no carb days).

And might cycle through my 8-week cutting. 1 week: 6 days carbless, one day HEAVY refeed ALL day (or would you advise just 6 or 8 hour-before bed window only???). and then second week: 1 Day refeed, 3 days carbless, 1 day CarbNite, 2 days carbless, and then same as week 1, and so on.

Well that's the PLAN! Scope verify my friend! And anyone else!!! h2s where are you? DJ? Sorrow? xxiv? Mark? Rodja? NOA?! where ya'll homies at???? Gotta have my crew back me up on this idea or help me fix lil details, because I gotta go to Miami RIPPED! :rolleyes:

xxiv
02-15-2013, 03:12 PM
I gotta go to Miami RIPPED! :rolleyes:

I don't know how much more ripped you are going to get. You're pretty ripped and at a reasonable bf. The whole carb manipulation stuff is beyond me. The only advice I can offer is pretty basic stuff, keep up the diet and increase cardio.

Scope75
02-15-2013, 04:40 PM
Love that plan and its how I eat.
I eat about 10-12tbs Coconut oil a day and the fucking fat is just melting away and I don't do a minute of fucking cardio because its just not needed the way I eat and train.
I won't do carb during the days and would keep them to after 4-5pm.

Here's how I go about my day
6am 20oz coffee 2tbs co
Lift
8am 20oz coffee with 2tbs heavy whipping cream and 2 the co
11am 12oz turkey 4tbs CO
12:30-1 4oz turkey 2tbs CO
4pm lift
6pm 45g hydro whey 6g leucine 2tbs CO
7:30 1.25# beef patty 85/15 half pound bacon spinach

I eat like that day in and day out.

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 05:18 PM
I don't know how much more ripped you are going to get. You're pretty ripped and at a reasonable bf. The whole carb manipulation stuff is beyond me. The only advice I can offer is pretty basic stuff, keep up the diet and increase cardio.

Hahaha no seriously man, I'm a fatass now! But I appreciate your compliment though! And I will take your advise to heart and continue to KICK this!!!!! no mercy!!

Love that plan and its how I eat.
I eat about 10-12tbs Coconut oil a day and the fucking fat is just melting away and I don't do a minute of fucking cardio because its just not needed the way I eat and train.
I won't do carb during the days and would keep them to after 4-5pm.

Here's how I go about my day
6am 20oz coffee 2tbs co
Lift
8am 20oz coffee with 2tbs heavy whipping cream and 2 the co
11am 12oz turkey 4tbs CO
12:30-1 4oz turkey 2tbs CO
4pm lift
6pm 45g hydro whey 6g leucine 2tbs CO
7:30 1.25# beef patty 85/15 half pound bacon spinach

I eat like that day in and day out.

Scope, the way you eat, is really really similar to mine! I really think I'll up the coco's next week! As for Protein, I eat a bit higher than 1 gram per body pound, at least till I'm done shredding! Then I might up it, since I know my body will get fat if the protein is too much. I would try the whole carb day again after my 6 days carb-free, since my body will DEVOUR them toward muscle cells BIG TIME, being all depleted from insulin activity, thus glycose release is in HIGH demand for the muscle!, and then next time I try the 6 days carbless, I'll try the refeed ala CarbNite, ala Scope's! :cool:

Depending on the next day when I wake up, I'll compare which one worked better.

This game is all about learning about your body... and I am just beginning to scratch the surface of this amazing creation of the body and mind connection. It's all mental. All mental.

Here's a few things I ate today:

Halfway through. about 80 grams of lean ground beef, 2 whole wheat bagles, 2 cups of Whole wheat grain, about 35 grams of avocado, and 4 slices of whole wheat toasted bread. (Should've taken the pic before I started eating! Was too hungry)

kinda a bit of a dessert I ate with my 5th meal... and gonna eat some with my 6th and 7th meal!!!! Cornbread! tastes AWESOME!!! and 0 of every fat! Perfect for carb day

VayneZ
02-15-2013, 05:21 PM
6th Meal, eating it right now!!!! 2.5 cups of oatmeal, 1 cup of Blueberries, 1/2 cup of fiber one cereal, cinnamon, nutmeg, LOADED with Almond milk!!!

After Cardio this morning... in Carb Depletion!

- - - Updated - - -

Scope75
02-15-2013, 06:00 PM
Only reason not to carb up during is hormones and the body burns more fat by loading them in the evening.
There's a lot more to it than that but my dumb ass can't explain it over a message. Lol

And your the fucking Posing King!! Lol