PDA

View Full Version : Djm drafts ippy to ss

DJM
04-13-2013, 02:20 PM
he msg me, voiced his desire to join and why hes been hesitant, in a nutshell hes gonna start fresh here, so unless he goes off and warrants flaming, please the past is the past, and even i believe he brings value to this forum, and alot of entertainment

USN HM 350Z
04-13-2013, 03:26 PM
he msg me, voiced his desire to join and why hes been hesitant, in a nutshell hes gonna start fresh here, so unless he goes off and warrants flaming, please the past is the past, and even i believe he brings value to this forum, and alot of entertainment

I will bet this will be the case within 10 of his posts. Just sayin

SoCal-Nutrition
04-13-2013, 04:29 PM
I never witnessed the ippy shenanigans, but will be glad have him here

burlyman30
04-13-2013, 04:50 PM
I never witnessed the ippy shenanigans, but will be glad have him here

Shenanigans is a good word. As long as he knows he'll get called out when he goes out of bounds and he can keep things friendly, I don't mind him here to contribute to the good of the forum. I steered clear of most of the later stuff that went on, and will hope we do not have a repeat. That's no good for us, him, and the entire forum.

KenTheEagle
04-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Hi, this is Ippy, most of the guys here know me (i think) i will just introduce myself as for the ones that dont know me yet, my name on the forums is Ippy or EagleKen a well known forum member who loves what he does, i love sports altho i am definately not a bodybuilder, i am more like a guy who wants to be as aesthetic as i can, my biggest examples are Zyzz,Chestbrah and some other friends that i know personally, we share a similar culture based on being different from the others (maybe i am not) anyways, those are my principles, due to that maybe some people dont agree with me, but i can share a few things to this forum since after all we are here for a sport and well being, that being said, be prepared for my crazy logs and some thoughts and methods.

enough of all my stupid introduction, i really missed you guys, i jhavent post for several reasons, first the haters, i wasnt sure you guys wanted me here, and i am sure a few dont but thats okay... also TIME! i work at customer service for a major company that you may know, i am a seller and a rep and i am bilingual :D (not in the supplement industry YET) at customer service i have a better position now since yesterday and i am glad. so everything is going good, i will try to contribute to this forum often since i really missed this comunity.... anyways i am ready to join, even if i do not share some principles that may throw me into the "poor work ethic" cathegory, altho i dont consider myself like that, since i like my progress and i havent stop dreaming..... oh btw, i hate the FDA with all my heart, thos criminals that want an unhealthy community.... i am glad i am the difference and they cannot manage me i have all the goodies i want! :D read more!.......

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!.... IPPY'S FUTURE !

I am planning a major cycle, i posted pics yesterday of my previous cycle on my log, with clothes on, anyways my next cycle would be:

TRENBOLONE: 75 EOD
TEST P (50) TEST E (200): TWICE A WEEK
MASTERON: 400-500 MGS
EXEMESTANE: 12.5-25 EOD
ANAVAR AS FINISHER OR DBOL AS KICKER (DEPENDING)

IT WILL BE A 16 WEEK CYCLE!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D (need to think of a name for the log LOL)

well thats ippys plan, as weird as it sounds i will start my cycle once weekend starts his cycle LOL... so when he lets me know he started i will!, i felt a little bit support from his log and i think that it would be good if we start together (HEY I AM STRAIGHT OK !), i would like to start with him so we can share knowledge, experience and why not, competition, i will plan EVERYTHING from now even supplements, now that i have a better position at my job it would be easier
right now i am on clomid and tamoxifen together, 6 week pct (currently at week 3) tamo i started it at week 3

Special thanks to DJM, Olddawg and h2s for giving me the opportunity to join :) haters, please draw a line and lets get the ippy's maddness start :P

JM1000
04-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Welcome to SS ippy, you got a nice run planned, all the best. I'm planning something similar for May and will log it if that can help.

burlyman30
04-13-2013, 06:02 PM
Welcome to SS, Ipster. I'd like to make some suggestions on your cycle and I hope you don't mind. Trenbolone will be totally sufficient dose and very strong at 50mg EOD. It is very powerful. I personally have never run it even that high and it works very well. Test: just run it at 200 and let the trenbolone do the work. DJ and Infamy would tell you the same thing. If my memory is correct Infamy runs Test at only 150/wk with higher Tren.

KenTheEagle
04-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks my friend, yah that is the idea, i will still adjust here and there but definately those are the compounds, this will be my second time pinning and this cycle means that ill be a pin cushion, altho after i pinned masteron with fish oil in it i think i can manage all the injections, also i am glad i met a guy who gave me 100 pins that are as short as insulin but bold enough to draw even the thickest liquid, i can pin even on triceps without fear with those, i higly recommend them!, favorite spot is butt and shoulders 9altho shoulders sometimes is painful for me).... anyways i will follow your cycle for sure :D, in from now LOL

DJM
04-13-2013, 06:06 PM
^^^ tren 250-300 max now, last was very strong n didnt want/need more, 200test max

id say fk the dbol as tren hits fast, even the enth, n var i like but tren does what it does better, var will just empty your wallet in this scenario, spend the money on protein

ippy id say drop the orals , gives you the freedom to have a drink socially n your lipids will be thankful seeing tren already in there

DJM
04-13-2013, 06:10 PM
Welcome to SS ippy, you got a nice run planned, all the best. I'm planning something similar for May and will log it if that can help.

ill hold your hand

KenTheEagle
04-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Welcome to SS, Ipster. I'd like to make some suggestions on your cycle and I hope you don't mind. Trenbolone will be totally sufficient dose and very strong at 50mg EOD. It is very powerful. I personally have never run it even that high and it works very well. Test: just run it at 200 and let the trenbolone do the work. DJ and Infamy would tell you the same thing. If my memory is correct Infamy runs Test at only 150/wk with higher Tren.

Of course i dont mind, all the advice is welcome and yes, i was thinking about that, to lower dose to no more that 250... i have some vet test as well that has the mix so it will be easier to dose, with pharma grade i was not able to adjust much and also test e takes EXTREMELY long time to kick in, it took 6 weeks to me and also i didnt feel much more different that when i am off... altho i felt some side like acne, so yes, the suggestion of test i will definately take it.... altho the trenbolone i dont plan to do it for more than 8-10 weeks, and it will depend if i would use it for the first 10 or i use it to end with it.... that being said, the gap without tren, will be 500-600 test total... but while on tren i will definately lower it..... also, from that point depends anavar or dbol.... i still need to thoink about it/.... masteron it will be all the way!.... its way better than provi.... poviron just helped me to stay lean, but did not felt too much strength from it...

test e is definately a begginers compound, very mild (as long as you use it solo and also 400 is enough).... so for that reason test p is a must for this one

DJM
04-13-2013, 06:13 PM
^^^ test is test

burlyman30
04-13-2013, 06:16 PM
test e is definately a begginers compound, very mild (as long as you use it solo and also 400 is enough).... so for that reason test p is a must for this one

I guess after 29 years in the game, I'm still a beginner then. lol.

JM1000
04-13-2013, 06:19 PM
ill hold your hand

:cool:

KenTheEagle
04-13-2013, 06:21 PM
^^^ tren 250-300 max now, last was very strong n didnt want/need more, 200test max

id say fk the dbol as tren hits fast, even the enth, n var i like but tren does what it does better, var will just empty your wallet in this scenario, spend the money on protein

ippy id say drop the orals , gives you the freedom to have a drink socially n your lipids will be thankful seeing tren already in there

LOL now that you mention i am 7 months sober! :/ ..... you may be right the anavar is just considered plus on this plan and i may avoid it..... if i start with trenbolone first i may not use it also, trenbolone really kicks fast a friend starte dto notice at day 3 if i am correct.... i was thinking about anavar for that extra leaness effect but now that you metion that trenbolone can suppress var it makes sense,.... specially when i used the oral version wich is weaker, i could eat anything and keep losing fat.... now dbol, could be a different story because it can give me an extra weight in case i lean too much.... however, now that you mention the alcohol part i think about it and also i keep wondering if tren gives you size... if it really does i may avoid dbol..... but EVERY COMMENT ive gheard from trenbolone is .... "tren is only to cut, it wont give you size"....what you think about tren in terms of weight gain?.

DJM
04-13-2013, 06:24 PM
eat like a horse on tren and youll fkn grow without an ounce of fat unless its cake all the time

doesnt suppress var, overpowers it where you wont notice var, tren cuts better

whoever said you cant grow on tren needs to learn where fini originated and its purpose

burlyman30
04-13-2013, 06:28 PM
eat like a horse on tren and youll fkn grow...
whoever said you cant grow on tren needs to learn where fini originated and its purpose

Moooooooo!

DJM
04-13-2013, 06:35 PM
ken/ippy

anyone who likes or can handle tren only run test/tren, nothing cute n fancy, simple and extremely effective, cheaper too

if you add these other drugs how can you attribute what gains are from what

me, burly, infamy, usmhc, matt, h2s now, we will all agree that running tren negates the need of any other drugs

just do 50mg ed and after 4wks if you are ok bump it up a lil, 50mg total per week increases

use the dbol n var money and invest in alot of fish oil, celery seed/baby asprin, and protein

and please drop those rockstar energy drinks

olddawg
04-13-2013, 09:51 PM

Agree on that, been up to 75 eod a couple of times and sides get pretty wanky. Better be on social assistance so you don't have to go into work and live alone to be able to handle it up there, if it's legit

olddawg
04-13-2013, 09:55 PM
I prefer tren for gaining over cutting. over about 250-350/week tren ace, my cardio is shot, I get winded just walking through the mall and can't keep cardio going. I can't really cut on it at all, unless I only run it at like 150 week and test higher

USN HM 350Z
04-13-2013, 09:57 PM
I prefer tren for gaining over cutting. over about 250-350/week tren ace, my cardio is shot, I get winded just walking through the mall and can't keep cardio going. I can't really cut on it at all, unless I only run it at like 150 week and test higher

I wonder if running EQ at say 400mg a week would offset the cardio issue?

DJM
04-13-2013, 10:27 PM
I wonder if running EQ at say 400mg a week would offset the cardio issue?

might not be the tren but his advanced age :0

weekend
04-13-2013, 10:44 PM
nice to see you back dude, with another crazy cycle plan haha

interesting you want to wait for me, you probably don't know but i got estro rebound in PCT and got gyno... well i actually had dormant gyno from puberty.

since i have been taking mast, ralox and many AI's since PCT was over i don't really count this as real time off, so i probably won't start my next cycle until october... i'd be surprised if you waited that long!

im gonna run testosterone ace 50 mg ed and masteron 75 mg ed. hopefully that will wipe out the rest of the gyno.

possibly thinking of adding a low dose compound to add joint support (NPP or anavar), but probably will just stick with this

weekend
04-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Thanks my friend, yah that is the idea, i will still adjust here and there but definately those are the compounds, this will be my second time pinning and this cycle means that ill be a pin cushion, altho after i pinned masteron with fish oil in it i think i can manage all the injections, also i am glad i met a guy who gave me 100 pins that are as short as insulin but bold enough to draw even the thickest liquid, i can pin even on triceps without fear with those, i higly recommend them!, favorite spot is butt and shoulders 9altho shoulders sometimes is painful for me).... anyways i will follow your cycle for sure :D, in from now LOL

masteron with fishoil??

i think if you wanna run tren, do something along the lines of:

25-37.5 mg tren ace ED wk 1-10
50-75 mg masteron ED wk 1-10
200-250 mg test-e wk 1-8 (this would be to cut down on inject volume, test p would be good too)

no orals needed with tren

my friend is running drostanoplix (cut mix)

tren ace 37.5 ed
test p 37.5 ed
mast 37.5 ed

hes lovin it 3 weeks in

olddawg
04-14-2013, 06:13 AM
might not be the tren but his advanced age :0

Fuuuuuuuucccckk YOU!

KenTheEagle
04-14-2013, 10:55 PM
Thank you guys, i will consider it, i have all the stuff now so i will plan it from now. Thank you DJ and the others for your suggestions and i will consider.

Weekend!, it is a shame you have gyno, sorry to hear that, please consider surgery maybe (hope is not your case) and i think that you need to take a year off, october would be fine tho, and i know you couldnt take more time off than that so i wouldnt be surprised either :P... PLEASE DO NOT LET GYNO GET TO STAGE 3!.... better safe than sorry, try some natural anciliaries, maybe erase will help as well. as for me i will run a blood test very soon maybe a month after pct and before i cycle. i had a few gyno minor stages but they subside alone so its all good... and yes masteron with fishoil, wasnt my choice, but was on the mix already, the most painful pins ever.... could not tell the brand but yet it is omega 3 and masteron. altho is great gear... i am glad i have all these smaller needles :D.

Cant wait to start tren, i think it would be a funny experience so, i will run a log here and at AM, and this time i will really update it, since everything is calmed now on the forums.

sorry for the delayed response, but well, ill be here updating often now :).

weekend
04-15-2013, 12:01 AM
Thank you guys, i will consider it, i have all the stuff now so i will plan it from now. Thank you DJ and the others for your suggestions and i will consider.

Weekend!, it is a shame you have gyno, sorry to hear that, please consider surgery maybe (hope is not your case) and i think that you need to take a year off, october would be fine tho, and i know you couldnt take more time off than that so i wouldnt be surprised either :P... PLEASE DO NOT LET GYNO GET TO STAGE 3!.... better safe than sorry, try some natural anciliaries, maybe erase will help as well. as for me i will run a blood test very soon maybe a month after pct and before i cycle. i had a few gyno minor stages but they subside alone so its all good... and yes masteron with fishoil, wasnt my choice, but was on the mix already, the most painful pins ever.... could not tell the brand but yet it is omega 3 and masteron. altho is great gear... i am glad i have all these smaller needles :D.

Cant wait to start tren, i think it would be a funny experience so, i will run a log here and at AM, and this time i will really update it, since everything is calmed now on the forums.

sorry for the delayed response, but well, ill be here updating often now :).

what is stage 3? haha it's shrinking, but if it doesn't go away i will probably get surgery. there is stubborn fat there too, but i think if i get lean enough the tissue will starve and die. not really sure though.

the lumps are definitely softer now though

KenTheEagle
04-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Thats good to know, Eric mentioned a few things about gyno, tehres a very interesting article that covers it pretty much... i wonder if its here somewhere? 16 ways to fight gynecomastia or something like that... gettin rid of fat really helps 2, and its shown on that article... i am not gyno free yet so i am still concerned... LOL.... i mean i dont have it but i can get it maybe?.... theres too many gyno rebound stories so....

weekend
04-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Thats good to know, Eric mentioned a few things about gyno, tehres a very interesting article that covers it pretty much... i wonder if its here somewhere? 16 ways to fight gynecomastia or something like that... gettin rid of fat really helps 2, and its shown on that article... i am not gyno free yet so i am still concerned... LOL.... i mean i dont have it but i can get it maybe?.... theres too many gyno rebound stories so....

it came in a 7 day period week 3 to 4 of pct... so watch out and stay on an AI!

DJM
04-15-2013, 05:57 AM
loving the last few posts

longBallLima
04-15-2013, 09:55 AM
oh, this is a good day :)

hey there ken/ippy... :D

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 02:43 AM
I upload a pic on anabolic minds, it was my starting point, i cant upload it here for some reason

weekend
04-18-2013, 03:12 AM
Needs to be jpeg of relatively small file size for me to get em goin

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 03:26 AM
Excuse my ignorance but..., how do you change the format? haha :P

- - - Updated - - -

Oh NEVER MIND ! LOL

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 10:18 AM
so where's the "ending point"? start and finish pics are uploaded the same way FYI :D

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 01:17 PM

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 01:20 PM

DJM
04-18-2013, 01:20 PM
what are we looking at? your fb page?

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 01:22 PM

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 01:24 PM
what are we looking at? your fb page?

LOL!, sorry DJ.... i didnt have time to snap shirtless pics.... also i was embarrassed about my acne.... anyways, 10 kgs thats what ive gained on this run :D

DJM
04-18-2013, 01:28 PM
you are in good shape in the ones where i actually see something, but without knowing what was taken when, its hard to see where there was any improvements, and considering it was an aggressive cycle last i saw you post, i dont see much changes

your 'philosophies' with regards to training/eating/effort, if you will, have you in a one step forward one step back cycle it seems, you are in solid shape for a guy your size, but do not come across as someone who has used anabolics, it shows in the muscle quality, the fullness, and density (im not talking about size)

O_RYAN_007
04-18-2013, 01:53 PM
What was the last run Ippy? And please don't give advice on getting rid of gyno. If you haven't had it, or experienced it, I'm more than sure you wouldn't know what to do in getting rid of it.

Oh, btw, welcome.

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 02:02 PM
you are in good shape in the ones where i actually see something, but without knowing what was taken when, its hard to see where there was any improvements, and considering it was an aggressive cycle last i saw you post, i dont see much changes

your 'philosophies' with regards to training/eating/effort, if you will, have you in a one step forward one step back cycle it seems, you are in solid shape for a guy your size, but do not come across as someone who has used anabolics, it shows in the muscle quality, the fullness, and density (im not talking about size)

Thanks for the sincere post DJ, that is exactly why i would use trenbolone, i am almost close to the point i want to be. again, i want to create a special physique, combining too many factors i am very careful with that because i dont want to lose my shape. so, i am satisfied so far specially when the scale shows an improvement while i still have my six pack on

Ryan, thank God ive never experienced that horrible thing (gyno), i dont even know what does it feel, and i never gave advice... i just referenced Eric's post, i dont know about you but i really respect him and i believe everything he says regarding these topics, i am certanly he would even know much more than you (experienced) and i (that i never had it) since hes been working with many athletes, so you should read that article 2 and learn. sorry if you had gyno and got pissed, wasnt my intention, again, i just posted Erics reference :)

olddawg
04-18-2013, 02:10 PM
I love all the love!!
http://assets01.blog.usabilla.com/wp-content/uploads/getting_along-290-219.jpg

DJM
04-18-2013, 02:11 PM
no slight on eric, but at this stage, real world experience trumps book smart imo......you can read all you want to better prepare you, which is excellent, but i know when i have a question i ask someone like burly for example whos been there before, or i go to my aas board where posters have done or experienced the same

O_RYAN_007
04-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the sincere post DJ, that is exactly why i would use trenbolone, i am almost close to the point i want to be. again, i want to create a special physique, combining too many factors i am very careful with that because i dont want to lose my shape. so, i am satisfied so far specially when the scale shows an improvement while i still have my six pack on

Ryan, thank God ive never experienced that horrible thing (gyno), i dont even know what does it feel, and i never gave advice... i just referenced Eric's post, i dont know about you but i really respect him and i believe everything he says regarding these topics, i am certanly he would even know much more than you (experienced) and i (that i never had it) since hes been working with many athletes, so you should read that article 2 and learn. sorry if you had gyno and got pissed, wasnt my intention, again, i just posted Erics reference :)

I never got pissed, and I've read that article before. You advised Weekend that he may try some natural ancillaries like Erase to get rid of it. I think thats giving advice.

KenTheEagle
04-18-2013, 02:20 PM
no slight on eric, but at this stage, real world experience trumps book smart imo......you can read all you want to better prepare you, which is excellent, but i know when i have a question i ask someone like burly for example whos been there before, or i go to my aas board where posters have done or experienced the same

And thats understandable. to me Eric is one of my favorites knkowledable persons LOL i would ask him for an autograph if i had the chance. I hope some day i will know about him. anyways, you are right, experience sharing could help, i would take your advice and some others 2, until i get gyno i dont need it LOL.... i had a few signs but never got it, so its cool, altho i am still aware xD LOL .... if i dont get gyno i would celebrate with trenbolone vials! yummy oh that sweet candy :P

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 03:44 PM
so ken, when's this tren cycle coming? i thought you were just recently off cycle...

Rodja
04-18-2013, 05:58 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Ippy has no business messing with tren?

h2s
04-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Ippy has no business messing with tren?

Haha I for one think it is a great idea.

USN HM 350Z
04-18-2013, 08:37 PM
Haha I for one think it is a great idea.

I will agree with that. He has awesome genetics and if used in the high enough range he could get huge & lean and prove all the hater wrong.

longBallLima
04-18-2013, 11:37 PM
lol...

i'll take no part and just go ahead and give unsolicited advice that is sure to be ignored and label me as a hater:

Ken, Ippy, Hector, stay away from tren.

unless you wanna be the source of amusement for internet boards, which doesnt seem too far from the truth given past experiences.

burlyman30
04-18-2013, 11:44 PM
I will agree with that. He has awesome genetics and if used in the high enough range he could get huge & lean and prove all the hater wrong.

You think 1 gram a week would be enough?

:D

KenTheEagle
04-19-2013, 12:04 AM
I am not afraid of tren and this cycle is happening, i wont decline, ive managed dienedione easy so this should be no more hard to manage than actual tren... cant wait :) !, i havent lose weigth lets see what happens

Ryan, i never gave advice, i just gave my opinion, thought this was a free board, please post forum rules in case i am missing something.

I hope i get too much followers :D

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 12:18 AM
I am not afraid of tren and this cycle is happening, i wont decline, ive managed dienedione easy so this should be no more hard to manage than actual tren... cant wait :) !, i havent lose weigth lets see what happens

wasnt that when you were talking about suicide in the pp boards?

Ryan, i never gave advice, i just gave my opinion, thought this was a free board, please post forum rules in case i am missing something.

advice is usually an opinion of what one should do, so they are not mutually exclusive. no rules broken, but when bad advice is given, more knowledgeable people will usually jump in and correct it.

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 01:01 AM
Commercial break for a second...

Ken/Ippy/Keppy/Keagle has only been on the board for what... 2 days? I know it's easy to go back into the old swing of things with different personalities, but let's not raise the temperature too quickly, eh? Ippy may have given advice not based on personal experience, but he was trying to be helpful. Let's not crucify him over it. If bad advice is given on this board, others SHOULD correct it, but there's no need to be harsh over it. No one has overstepped boundaries at this point, but I see the writing on the wall. Once the water warms up, it tend to boil quickly. Way too much of that happened over at PP and I think the in-fighting devalues the board. Let's be better than that. All of us. Burly included.

Fishing is a sport. Shooting fish in a barrel is not.

Ok. Commercial is over. And now to your regularly scheduled programming.

KenTheEagle
04-19-2013, 01:05 AM
Commercial break for a second...

Ken/Ippy/Keppy/Keagle has only been on the board for what... 2 days? I know it's easy to go back into the old swing of things with different personalities, but let's not raise the temperature too quickly, eh? Ippy may have given advice not based on personal experience, but he was trying to be helpful. Let's not crucify him over it. If bad advice is given on this board, others SHOULD correct it, but there's no need to be harsh over it. No one has overstepped boundaries at this point, but I see the writing on the wall. Once the water warms up, it tend to boil quickly. Way too much of that happened over at PP and I think the in-fighting devalues the board. Let's be better than that. All of us. Burly included.

Ok. Commercial is over. And now to your regularly scheduled programming.

Thank you very much Burly, you are right i just gave my opinion so i appreciate your comment, because i feel some guys just want the slightest "reason" to attack me fast, i will try to ignore these comments, as long as they dont come with low insults or anything. :) Again, thanks my friend

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 01:30 AM
Thank you very much Burly, you are right i just gave my opinion so i appreciate your comment, because i feel some guys just want the slightest "reason" to attack me fast, i will try to ignore these comments, as long as they dont come with low insults or anything. :) Again, thanks my friend

Goes both ways. And yes, ignore comments whenever you can, and if you are wrong about something, admit it instead of argue over it. Let's keep the NERF gloves on when we are throwing punches.

DJM
04-19-2013, 05:46 AM
i just hope his tren is severely underdosed, it might help him in the long run

Rodja
04-19-2013, 06:27 AM

I really hope you're not comparing dien to freaking trenbolone. Do yourself a favor and use NPP instead. It's very reminiscent of tren, but without the negatives.

olddawg
04-19-2013, 06:41 AM
If he takes it easy, starts low dose with ace so adjustments can be made easily, proper ai, ....mmmm, still might not be a good idea

DJM
04-19-2013, 07:03 AM
If he takes it easy, starts low dose with ace so adjustments can be made easily, proper ai, ....mmmm, still might not be a good idea

iv dropped the ai
25o test i find dont need it

Rodja
04-19-2013, 07:11 AM
It still remains to be seen how much he actually retains after PCT and several months off.

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 07:11 AM
I really hope you're not comparing dien to freaking trenbolone. Do yourself a favor and use NPP instead. It's very reminiscent of tren, but without the negatives.

I would agree with this. However, I think he could avoid most negatives if he kept dosage at 50mg, 3x/wk. I also think this dose would be equal to or superior to 100mg/wk of NPP. It doesn't take much tren to get results, especially the kind of results he is looking for.

While I will agree with the thought and many comments on this thread that much of the current results gotten could have be achieved without steroids or PHs at all, it's been made clear that this is what he plans to do. We should help him "do no harm" to himself.

Rodja
04-19-2013, 07:15 AM
I would agree with this. However, I think he could avoid most negatives if he kept dosage at 50mg, 3x/wk. I also think this dose would be equal to or superior to 100mg/wk of NPP. It doesn't take much tren to get results, especially the kind of results he is looking for.

While I will agree with the thought and many comments on this thread that much of the current results gotten could have be achieved without steroids or PHs at all, it's been made clear that this is what he plans to do. We should help him "do no harm" to himself.

Granted n=1, but I made much more progress with NPP compared to Tren A even at the same dosing scheme (50mg ED). The thing I did not get, however, was insomnia and a shorter fuse. I think the price is more or less the same as well with NPP faked/underdosed less because the powder is much, much cheaper.

DJM
04-19-2013, 07:17 AM
im 220 now n dont approach 75mg ed
let alone all the other bells n whistles hes adding

not having used npp, but rodja's advice being dead on in my exp with him, ill second the thought

ippy is a prime candidate for the tren paranoia

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 07:28 AM
Granted n=1, but I made much more progress with NPP compared to Tren A even at the same dosing scheme (50mg ED). The thing I did not get, however, was insomnia and a shorter fuse. I think the price is more or less the same as well with NPP faked/underdosed less because the powder is much, much cheaper.

Interesting about NPP giving you better progress than tren a at same dose. certainly, sides are a factor. And sides will be dose dependent as well as compound dependent.

olddawg
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM

I've been thinking along these lines lately as the last tren run had my fuse shorter than wee man's pecker.

iv dropped the ai

I still need a mild ai on 150 enth a week

O_RYAN_007
04-19-2013, 08:07 AM

Thanks for sharing your exp. I'll be the first to say I'm not very versed in what NPP is, but it sounds like the next best thing to tren.

DJM
04-19-2013, 08:11 AM
Thanks for sharing your exp. I'll be the first to say I'm not very versed in what NPP is, but it sounds like the next best thing to tren.

short ester deca, seems to not exactly work like deca either

- - - Updated - - -

I've been thinking along these lines lately as the last tren run had my fuse shorter than wee man's pecker.

i have letro ans exem sitting here, but 250t/350-400tren i dont need.......since deciding to do without libido increased, nothing else of note tho

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 08:25 AM
iv dropped the ai

Interesting how we are all different, and at different times in life, too. When I was 20, 300mg/wk test required no AI. Now, I have to take one every day at only 100mg/wk of test.

keep an eye on that e2, DJ. It may build up slowly and start affecting you over time.

Swolemizz
04-19-2013, 08:26 AM
Npp is nice for some size and great strength gains.. Doesn't act completely like decca won't shut you down as hard either.. However tren is still better for fat loss and vascularity. Both are great compounds!

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 09:09 AM
Npp is nice for some size and great strength gains.. Doesn't act completely like decca won't shut you down as hard either.. However tren is still better for fat loss and vascularity. Both are great compounds!

That is an interesting point about the shutdown. However after 8 or 12 weeks I imagine the shutdown factor is not that important. Everyone will be shut down completely by then.

O_RYAN_007
04-19-2013, 09:55 AM
That is an interesting point about the shutdown. However after 8 or 12 weeks I imagine the shutdown factor is not that important. Everyone will be shut down completely by then.

You mean everyone who isn't taking hcg, correct?

DJM
04-19-2013, 11:08 AM

agreed, the feeling of suppression may be less, but hpta shutdown is a given id think..........hcg helps stimulate the leydig cells, but it is another drug compensating for natural losses........just how i see it

that being said hcg does make things feel nicer and smoother......just the visual of a healthy looking sack is worth using the stuff

burlyman30
04-19-2013, 01:13 PM
You mean everyone who isn't taking hcg, correct?

Hcg itself is suppressive of the natural rythym of htpa.

Swolemizz
04-19-2013, 01:16 PM

Let me rephrase it for u.. Npp is much easier to recover from than decca.

KenTheEagle
04-19-2013, 01:17 PM
Thank you guys for all the info, i will take a look into NPP, i dont know how NPP works since i dont have any friends who have used it, altho i have many friends that love deca, wich i would avoid simply because of the ester, now that NPP would be short, that makes me comfortable (i always wanted to give deca a try), but as far as i know deca is a "wet" compound. i can't imagine a compound being wet or dry depending on the ester, it is just not logic, the compound would be the same, right?. Anyways, i will keep learning, however, i am not sure i will avoid tren, since i really want to use it.

Now i just want to give a message to those that think HCG is miracle... it is somewhat, its only to keep your testicles "healthy" and active, but you would still have HPTA suppression wich is very important as well, no matter how much hcg you use you could not avoid it, ive used hcg and it works but still you will be suppressed as fk.... if we could find something that could keep the hpta active during cycle, now that would be something amazing.... unfortunatey not.... so please dont think that just because hyou use HCG you are g2g, and i am not talking just from experience, but also because ive seen some close friends using it, they end up in suppression as well so they need a proper pct.

DJM
04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
Now i just want to give a message to those that think HCG is miracle... it is somewhat, its only to keep your testicles "healthy" and active, but you would still have HPTA suppression wich is very important as well, no matter how much hcg you use you could not avoid it, ive used hcg and it works but still you will be suppressed as fk.... if we could find something that could keep the hpta active during cycle, now that would be something amazing.... unfortunatey not.... so please dont think that just because hyou use HCG you are g2g, and i am not talking just from experience, but also because ive seen some close friends using it, they end up in suppression as well so they need a proper pct.
yeah but you used hcg with human grade bacteriostatic water!
i mix with evian, maybe next time ill go your route, or the fish oil injects but you said its painfull

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 01:32 PM
i mix with evian, maybe next time ill go your route, or the fish oil injects but you said its painfull

Was the Test mixed with fish oil or he was just injecting the fish oil straight or what? Sorry, I got a little lost because I've never heard of either.

KenTheEagle
04-19-2013, 01:33 PM

Very funny Mr. DJ :) ha!....... i forgot about that LOL.... ,and yeah i did, i also know how to make my own :D !, i even know how to make goodies :D (with help obviously), i may end up creating my own line Ippy's supplements :P ... nah but seriously, sometimes its a kick in the nuts when people say " oh wait but he is using hcg shouldnt have any problems"..... ive read too much about HPTA (even a few articles by Michael Scally (wich i think it is a bit pesimist and rude but he is somewhat right) if Hpta is suppressed long enough once you stop hcg, you would be fkd 2 so... until we find something we cannot say hcg is magic.... anyways, ive read a few articles of how to avoid hpta suppression, still they are all theories and nothing proved, i may one day follow one of those protocols, maybe in this next run.

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 01:36 PM
folks, hows NPP on the schlung? i may want to educate myself more on this magic.

Rodja
04-19-2013, 01:38 PM
Thank you guys for all the info, i will take a look into NPP, i dont know how NPP works since i dont have any friends who have used it, altho i have many friends that love deca, wich i would avoid simply because of the ester, now that NPP would be short, that makes me comfortable (i always wanted to give deca a try), but as far as i know deca is a "wet" compound. i can't imagine a compound being wet or dry depending on the ester, it is just not logic, the compound would be the same, right?. Anyways, i will keep learning, however, i am not sure i will avoid tren, since i really want to use it.

Aren't you the guy who also said that you wanted to use prop since it causes less water retention? If you think that ester doesn't alter a given hormones effects, then you're sadly mistaken (e.g. Test E vs Suspension).

KenTheEagle
04-19-2013, 01:43 PM
Aren't you the guy who also said that you wanted to use prop since it causes less water retention? If you think that ester doesn't alter a given hormones effects, then you're sadly mistaken (e.g. Test E vs Suspension).

Well ive use test e and never got bloated,,, test e was supposed to be "wet" now ive also used masteron prop, i cannot imagine masteron enth to be wet or trenbolone enanthate to be wet, i could be wrong, but the compound is the one that determines the drug effect, and not the ester.... and if it is the ester, maybe it has to be with the insestability of the hormone release, with prop you would have more accurate dosing and the drug would be peaking constanlty, with the long ester it could be a vague release... thats the only thing i could think about in wich the ester would depend on the effect. i will take a look into NPP, one of my friends offered it to me a yyear ago i think, seems interesting specially when i always wante dto give deca a try.

DJM
04-19-2013, 01:52 PM
im getting an education here

*** rodja , test dosage with the npp?
also howd you like suspension if used?

Coolazice
04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
Was the Test mixed with fish oil or he was just injecting the fish oil straight or what? Sorry, I got a little lost because I've never heard of either.

N/M, I found the post. It's still hard to believe someone would use fish oil as a carrier for Mast.

Rodja
04-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Well ive use test e and never got bloated,,, test e was supposed to be "wet" now ive also used masteron prop, i cannot imagine masteron enth to be wet or trenbolone enanthate to be wet, i could be wrong, but the compound is the one that determines the drug effect, and not the ester.... and if it is the ester, maybe it has to be with the insestability of the hormone release, with prop you would have more accurate dosing and the drug would be peaking constanlty, with the long ester it could be a vague release... thats the only thing i could think about in wich the ester would depend on the effect. i will take a look into NPP, one of my friends offered it to me a yyear ago i think, seems interesting specially when i always wante dto give deca a try.

Bloat and water retention are not the same thing. The ester itself does not change the intrinsic activity of the hormone, but the rate at which it is delivered does vastly change the effects. As a general rule of thumb, short esters will have greater effects (both positive and negative) at a equal dosage after ester weight is taken into account because they hit faster. A short ester can somewhat be viewed in the same light as an oral in this manner minus the hepatotoxicity in that they can cause drastic changes in a short timeframe.

im getting an education here

*** rodja , test dosage with the npp?
also howd you like suspension if used?

I was using 500mg E per week, which was the dose I had been using for ~12 weeks, to know the effects of the NPP. I've used Deca in the past and they are nothing alike in terms of strength, fullness, and clean LBM.

I tried TNE only on a handful of times mainly for shits and giggles. I hit my all-time best gym squat on one of those occasions.

longBallLima
04-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Nope seems to be somewhat rare. (or I don't know how to look lol)

Is it known to cause Deca dick?

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 12:13 AM
N/M, I found the post. It's still hard to believe someone would use fish oil as a carrier for Mast.

I missed the post cool sorry, yes ive used masteron with omega 3... it was masteron prop.... to this day i am not sure why the fk they would use omega 3, anyways its amazing gear, biut sometimes i couldnt even train because of the PIP wich it sucks, Pip would only last 2 days max. i used 2 types of masteron, i loved the first one wich was smooth as my pharma grade test, want more :D altho my dosage was very very low, 300 mgs per week sometimes less

Rodja, thats what i thought and thanks for the info, i would never use test e alone again, i could feel a rollercoaster, that couldve be avoided with test prop. i also have a mix FK THE FDA I HAVE EVERYTHING :D

Rodja
04-20-2013, 07:08 AM
I missed the post cool sorry, yes ive used masteron with omega 3... it was masteron prop.... to this day i am not sure why the fk they would use omega 3, anyways its amazing gear, biut sometimes i couldnt even train because of the PIP wich it sucks, Pip would only last 2 days max. i used 2 types of masteron, i loved the first one wich was smooth as my pharma grade test, want more :D altho my dosage was very very low, 300 mgs per week sometimes less

Rodja, thats what i thought and thanks for the info, i would never use test e alone again, i could feel a rollercoaster, that couldve be avoided with test prop. i also have a mix FK THE FDA I HAVE EVERYTHING :D

You felt a rollercoaster on E yet you want to try Tren? Prop would actually send you at higher peaks and bigger dips than E would and I have no idea what "emotional rollercoaster" you felt from simple testosterone. For someone that appears to be so susceptible to emotional issues, you sure do approach these drugs with near reckless abandon.

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 07:20 AM
You felt a rollercoaster on E yet you want to try Tren? Prop would actually send you at higher peaks and bigger dips than E would and I have no idea what "emotional rollercoaster" you felt from simple testosterone. For someone that appears to be so susceptible to emotional issues, you sure do approach these drugs with near reckless abandon.

Was thinking the same thing. Test E should be the LEAST rollercoaster of anything. Prop would be worse.

DJM
04-20-2013, 09:16 AM
tren is right up his alley then!
ippy make sure you have a gf while on!

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Bloat and water retention are not the same thing. The ester itself does not change the intrinsic activity of the hormone, but the rate at which it is delivered does vastly change the effects. As a general rule of thumb, short esters will have greater effects (both positive and negative) at a equal dosage after ester weight is taken into account because they hit faster. A short ester can somewhat be viewed in the same light as an oral in this manner minus the hepatotoxicity in that they can cause drastic changes in a short timeframe.

I was using 500mg E per week, which was the dose I had been using for ~12 weeks, to know the effects of the NPP. I've used Deca in the past and they are nothing alike in terms of strength, fullness, and clean LBM.

I tried TNE only on a handful of times mainly for shits and giggles. I hit my all-time best gym squat on one of those occasions.

Whats TNE stand for, same goes for NPP...

olddawg
04-20-2013, 10:06 AM
Was thinking the same thing. Test E should be the LEAST rollercoaster of anything. Prop would be worse.

It was prolly the fish oil base from the mast that did that.

burlyman30
04-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Whats TNE stand for, same goes for NPP...

Testosterone No Ester. Aka Testosterone Suspension. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Testosterone No Ester. Aka Testosterone Suspension. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.

Thanks for the clarification Burly!

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 02:06 PM

LMAO what emotional sides on test? where did i said that? i got a new job, i have a better position at my job now (it only took me 6 months and i thank God for that), i bought a new car and met 4 new women that i keep dating. and had plenty of fun at the parties as you can see on the pics (i just didnt drink alcohol but energy drinks), honestly i did not have any emotional sides, i am not sure where you are reading.... well maybe some anger that i could not control easily, i would crsuh things when i was mad, specially when i fought with the girl i was dating. I was always sharp, by rollercoaster i am talking about strength and drive, sometimes i would feel more powerful, specially 2 days after injection, some days i was yawny and thats when i noticed the "downs"... altho the problems subside when i started masteron, proviron i did not feel too much, i wouldnt recommend proviron it only keeps you lean.

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 02:30 PM
LMAO what emotional sides on test? where did i said that? i got a new job, i have a better position at my job now (it only took me 6 months and i thank God for that), i bought a new car and met 4 new women that i keep dating. and had plenty of fun at the parties as you can see on the pics (i just didnt drink alcohol but energy drinks), honestly i did not have any emotional sides, i am not sure where you are reading.... well maybe some anger that i could not control easily, i would crsuh things when i was mad, specially when i fought with the girl i was dating. I was always sharp, by rollercoaster i am talking about strength and drive, sometimes i would feel more powerful, specially 2 days after injection, some days i was yawny and thats when i noticed the "downs"... altho the problems subside when i started masteron, proviron i did not feel too much, i wouldnt recommend proviron it only keeps you lean.

What would you say the main differences were between Mast vs pro?

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 02:37 PM
What would you say the main differences were between Mast vs pro?

Proviron didnt feel much strength/drive wise, but i could notice a leaning effect and probably better sleep... With masteron i did feel a strength boos, more drive almost instantly, also libido was up, testosterone alome would make me yawny once in a while and sleepy. proviron would not make much difference, while masteron would make me feel it just within 24 hours i was pining every 3 days, i wish id used 100 mgs EOD but did not have enough cash. Next time i will, thats no contest ! by the way i also felt fat loss on masteron much more leaness than prov

JM1000
04-20-2013, 02:41 PM
Everyone reacts differently eh! personally, didn't feel a thing emotion/agressive wise on Test E. If it went bad for you on test, i'm guessing you will have to be careful with tren so you don't scare off the "4 new women" that you keep dating ;)

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Everyone reacts differently eh! personally, didn't feel a thing emotion/agressive wise on Test E. If it went bad for you on test, i'm guessing you will have to be careful with tren so you don't scare off the "4 new women" that you keep dating ;)

LOL so true!, also to be honest thats also a reason why i want to use it :D i want those emotional sides as i know i will laugh at them in a future. also i want to get those sick lucid dreams that the experienced mention. Test e would only give me aggresion but masteron would make me much more aggressive as well. One thing is true, i never felt as aggressive as i were on superdrol in the past, now i was a maniac then.

DJM
04-20-2013, 02:49 PM
surprising results, proviron is a noted strength agent

USN HM 350Z
04-20-2013, 03:09 PM

Ken is a well conditioned gymnast though and the effects of proviron would probably be less noticeable on a well conditioned athlete like that as opposed to a newbie

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 03:22 PM

At the moment, I've been off test e for 2 wks, but Im still taking 50mg of pro and 50 mg of var daily... Strength is extremely noticeable. The dryness and vasculairty if sick, pumps galore! On tues I hit a PB max on bench 365. I like pro, a lot. But to say I can really notice it over var is far fetched. I'm always boned out though, but this could still be the test in my system. I've been wanting to try mast, but I may just stick with var and test in the future (but i'm thinking more and more about NPP and tren). Pro is pretty expensive.

Question regarding test e... Would it be a good idea to use the protocol Mizzou posted a couple wks back? He doubled the test doses during the first couple wks to really get the test kick started in the beginning, and not have to wait for the typical 2-3 wks for it to start doing its thing... Ideas?

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 03:23 PM

Michael Scally named proviron useless, theres much backup data on the subject, altho myself i would not call prov useless, just not what i expected, and with drugs like masteron, i would prefer masteron, specially when i can pin my triceps, lats or shoulders :D.

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Michael Scally named proviron useless, theres much backup data on the subject, altho myself i would not call prov useless, just not what i expected, and with drugs like masteron, i would prefer masteron, specially when i can pin my triceps, lats or shoulders :D.

Pinning Lats???

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 03:33 PM
Pinning Lats???

Yes, I just dont pin chest or biceps.... give me an hour while i go to pick up my glasses and i will post a pic of this magical pins, with these you are able to pin almost everywhere. BRB

DJM
04-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Pinning Lats???

ippy went from fear of glute shots and strippers poking him, to lat shots

what part of the tri you hitting ken? i use then sometimes but its tricky placement

DJM
04-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Yes, I just dont pin chest or biceps.... give me an hour while i go to pick up my glasses and i will post a pic of this magical pins, with these you are able to pin almost everywhere. BRB

magic pins? oh man i so excite

longBallLima
04-20-2013, 04:37 PM
You wanna use tren because you're looking forward to having mental sides? Now I've heard everything.

O_RYAN_007
04-20-2013, 04:39 PM
ippy went from fear of glute shots and strippers poking him, to lat shots

what part of the tri you hitting ken? i use then sometimes but its tricky placement

quad delts only for me. Is he speaking about slin pins?

DJM
04-20-2013, 04:47 PM
quad delts only for me. Is he speaking about slin pins?

magic pins!!!

DJM
04-20-2013, 05:21 PM

These are 25G x 16 mm These are awesome and are bold enough to pull any liquid/oil.

are those spanish?
iv never seen 25s, let alone 16ml

very sweet

KenTheEagle
04-20-2013, 05:21 PM

25 G x 16 mm pins :D.... bold enough to draw any oil :P

DJ i had to edit the first post i did not want to post the DHT brand LOL, ive got this from a lab, very useful i am so grateful with my bud, i dont know how he get them i have like 50 pins

Rodja
04-21-2013, 09:55 AM
25g is pretty normal for pinning.

DJM
04-21-2013, 10:07 AM
25g is pretty normal for pinning.

really?!
you get yours from spain too?

KenTheEagle
04-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes but they are half short than regural needles that way i can pin everywhere, i wouldnt ping myself with a regular needle on my shoulder.

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:23 PM
Yes but they are half short than regural needles that way i can pin everywhere, i wouldnt ping myself with a regular needle on my shoulder.

might hit the bone eh?!

KenTheEagle
04-21-2013, 01:33 PM
LOL, yes or a freakin nerve! Ouch.... i had too much dealing with pins on my quads and butt with normal needles (wich are definately a must in these locations so i keep using them)...... but these tiny pins are fantastic, now tell me DJ, have you ever had these needles? i thought they were hard to find. :P

DJM
04-21-2013, 01:45 PM
LOL, yes or a freakin nerve! Ouch.... i had too much dealing with pins on my quads and butt with normal needles (wich are definately a must in these locations so i keep using them)...... but these tiny pins are fantastic, now tell me DJ without sarcasm, have you ever had these needles? i thought they were hard to find.

-what is a 'normal' needle
- its glute, not butt
- as rodja stated they are just as common as any other gauge needle, sorry
- if you can use them for delts im quite sure the quads would work as well

personally i hated 25s, was harder to push the plunger than slins
iv used a 21 in the delt, and did not approach the bone :rolleyes:

i have a question, seeing this cycle of yours you ran is mired with mystery, you originally were so scared of glute shots (the most common beginner location) you posted you had/needed friends to do it for you......but on the same cycle you hit lats?
you said you gained 20lbs, however in no pic do i see any changes, even clothed 20lbs would be extremely noticable....you pinned masteron that was in a fish oil carrier? who the fuck is your source?

you stated aggression was noticable on test, it was obviously apparent on all your ph runs that you logged, including bouts of paranoia, and mood displacement.........do you truly believe fina is the smartest choice? again you come across of a user who is searching for the magic beans, test, sd, ect all didnt produce the zyzz look you crave, and now you are counting on tren? also i do recall nutrex hemo rage sent you into a panic attack, what do you think 75mg of ace will do? it for sure wont lower your bp

KenTheEagle
04-21-2013, 01:58 PM
-what is a 'normal' needle
- its glute, not butt
- as rodja stated they are just as common as any other gauge needle, sorry
- if you can use them for delts im quite sure the quads would work as well

personally i hated 25s, was harder to push the plunger than slins
iv used a 21 in the delt, and did not approach the bone :rolleyes:

i have a question, seeing this cycle of yours you ran is mired with mystery, you originally were so scared of glute shots (the most common beginner location) you posted you had/needed friends to do it for you......but on the same cycle you hit lats?
you said you gained 20lbs, however in no pic do i see any changes, even clothed 20lbs would be extremely noticable....you pinned masteron that was in a fish oil carrier? who the fuck is your source?

you stated aggression was noticable on test, it was obviously apparent on all your ph runs that you logged, including bouts of paranoia, and mood displacement.........do you truly believe fina is the smartest choice? again you come across of a user who is searching for the magic beans, test, sd, ect all didnt produce the zyzz look you crave, and now you are counting on tren? also i do recall nutrex hemo rage sent you into a panic attack, what do you think 75mg of ace will do? it for sure wont lower your bp

I missed you DJ! LMAO..... ok, sorry for the first point. I loved 25 G's it is hard to push the plunger yes but the oil is delivered with no mess, i would not pin in my shoulder with a 21, EVER.... you dont see a difference but i have MANY friends that do, specially those who know me in person, I do not crave a Zyzz look, but my own look following the aesthetic shap i always wanted. I really do know!, and i REALLY DO know how i want to look, that being said, according to my principles, i am gettin there, DJ. my cycle was

Test E 500 mgs x 17 weeks

proviron week 2-10

masteron week 11-week 15

tbol week 2-7

and thats it, no mysterios cycle sweetheart! .... now i have tren, masteron and tons of pins! i will do a log for this cycle and this time it will be detailed, on this past cycle i couldnt log, i was gettin a new job and i had limited money, i had to work an extra job at a bar on weekends, now i have a better position on my current job (customer service) so i have more time

no matter how much you tell me about tren i will still look at it as a funny thing, it would not mess with me... I will get to the next level, ive heard so many things regarading test e cycles, and Seth Roberts (my favorite writter that is extremely open minded opposite to Michael Scally wich is conservative) said that test e cycles are not that much, he puts test e as a begginers MILD cycle, i can warranty i had great gains because now i can see the veins on my abs, with much more weight and i can feel the weight as lean weight opposite to when i used superdrol.

Just prepare for when i use tren! :D

DJM
04-21-2013, 02:00 PM
pics of those veiny abs?
your arms look pretty smooth, id think veiny abs = single bf

KenTheEagle
04-21-2013, 02:12 PM
pics of those veiny abs?

I will post pics in a few hours babe!, i gotta go now, but when i am back i will post the pics

Rodja
04-21-2013, 02:19 PM

It's 5/8", which, again, is not uncommon. I know you like to think that you have some special connections to "secret" items, but it's nothing but a delusion.

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 02:19 PM
magic pins!!!

They are so amazing, you grow by just posting pictures of them.

olddawg
04-21-2013, 03:02 PM
I just got a box of 100 5/8" pins cause ordering the syringe with no needle on it was more than with a 5/8, so I've been using them in the delts, theyre pretty close to a slin, work fine. $20 for the box

h2s
04-21-2013, 10:22 PM
pics of those veiny abs?

I can attest to the fact that I have a lower bf than Ippy in those pictures (at least from what I can tell based on pictures/estimation), but I do not have veins across my abs. I do have some veins present on my lower abdomen area, but they stop before approaching the abs. I would estimate it taking a decent amount lower of a bf% even from where I am at to see the veins there.

Sperwer
04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Magic pins? Are those similar to Mitt's magic underpants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burlyman30
04-21-2013, 10:35 PM
I will post pics in a few hours babe!, i gotta go now, but when i am back i will post the pics

9 hours later.... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

KenTheEagle
04-22-2013, 01:19 AM
9 hours later.... Tick Tock... Tick Tock...

LMAO, give me a moment !, i might do it tomorrow :)

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Lol ippy at it again.
Dem pics?
Wish my bf was as low as ippys

KenTheEagle
04-22-2013, 02:10 AM
This entire post was uncalled for, childish, and way out of line....

So Burly edited it.

Sperwer
04-22-2013, 03:10 AM
C'mon, Ippy, stop vaging around. Here's a 64 year old package carved the old-fashioned way: no AAS; no PHs; just training, diet (incl. some thermogenics), cardio and Dermatherm gel over 9 weeks and still holding a lotta water. (I am on trt, but that only gets me to normal). How do you compare, Tonto? Cowboy up!

Enuke65
04-22-2013, 05:12 AM
When did being older become something to viciously attack or make fun of? I'm 28 and I started school last year with a bunch of shithead civilians that are ten years younger than me, and they occasionally pull the "your old card" on me. I'm not even that old either, just older than them.
My real point being that you shouldn't be shitting on someone cause they're older; yeah they might be balding or have gray hair and shit, but my hero's and role models, the people I looked up to (and still do to a point) were always fucking older than me. They didn't always know all the answers or know more than me, but more often than not they knew better than I did.
Maybe that's part of your issue Ippy, you look up to a kid who abused the fuck out of AAS and died in a sauna at what, 22? Maybe you should listen to what some of these OLDER dudes are saying around here, cause they've been there, done that, lived to talk about and didn't expire at the ripe old age 22 in bathhouse in Thailand. My 2 cents.

EDIT: I probably just wasted my time and should brace myself for whatever torrent of insults are headed my way.

h2s
04-22-2013, 05:14 AM

Rodja
04-22-2013, 05:39 AM
Breaking news: Ippy claims he'll post pics but doesn't follow through...again.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-22-2013, 05:54 AM
When did being older become something to viciously attack or make fun of? I'm 28 and I started school last year with a bunch of shithead civilians that are ten years younger than me, and they occasionally pull the "your old card" on me. I'm not even that old either, just older than them.
My real point being that you shouldn't be shitting on someone cause they're older; yeah they might be balding or have gray hair and shit, but my hero's and role models, the people I looked up to (and still do to a point) were always fucking older than me. They didn't always know all the answers or know more than me, but more often than not they knew better than I did.
Maybe that's part of your issue Ippy, you look up to a kid who abused the fuck out of AAS and died in a sauna at what, 22? Maybe you should listen to what some of these OLDER dudes are saying around here, cause they've been there, done that, lived to talk about and didn't expire at the ripe old age 22 in bathhouse in Thailand. My 2 cents.

EDIT: I probably just wasted my time and should brace myself for whatever torrent of insults are headed my way.

A soldier who doesn't aspire to die young in a Thai bathhouse? How times have changed.

Sperwer
04-22-2013, 06:03 AM
A soldier who doesn't aspire to die young in a Thai bathhouse? How times have changed.

When I was there, we were celebrating the fact that we had survived.

DJM
04-22-2013, 06:07 AM
ippy no one attacked you
you claimed you had veins in your abs, and from your clothed pics one wouldnt think so.....so i asked for pics to back that statement

if you make these bold claims, and already have a fragile rep, please be able to back it up

your post was uncalled far, not to mention pretty incoherent in the sense of the constant backpedaling of your insults with compliments only to reiterate the insult

post the fkn pic of your ripped body without a v neck, or do not state you are in that kinda shape to avoid being called on it
(did you not learn your lesson when you played chicken with me on AM, calling me fat cause im bigger? your thread took a turn after i did respond with pics and you with just stupid excuses, not sperwer has put it out there, and my money is on him until you prove otherwise)

id think being still in pct, coming off a nice 15wk cycle, you should look great, dont be shy

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-22-2013, 07:10 AM
What DJ is trying to say is:

Tits or GTFO!

But seriously man, just shop the pics like I do with my junk before I send it to girls.

Rodja
04-22-2013, 07:28 AM
ippy no one attacked you
you claimed you had veins in your abs, and from your clothed pics one wouldnt think so.....so i asked for pics to back that statement

if you make these bold claims, and already have a fragile rep, please be able to back it up

your post was uncalled far, not to mention pretty incoherent in the sense of the constant backpedaling of your insults with compliments only to reiterate the insult

post the fkn pic of your ripped body without a v neck, or do not state you are in that kinda shape to avoid being called on it
(did you not learn your lesson when you played chicken with me on AM, calling me fat cause im bigger? your thread took a turn after i did respond with pics and you with just stupid excuses, not sperwer has put it out there, and my money is on him until you prove otherwise)

id think being still in pct, coming off a nice 15wk cycle, you should look great, dont be shy

This still assumes said cycle actually happened.

DJM
04-22-2013, 07:30 AM
This still assumes said cycle actually happened.

didnt you see the pics? and you doubt lol

LBC-83
04-22-2013, 10:24 AM
I need to remember to wear my lawn shoes when I step in here. So much BS everywhere.

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 12:21 PM
lol is this really surprising, or was everyone just kinda waiting until it happened, like me? :P

i missed ippy's post though :( im sure it was awesome, wish i'd been here to see it

KenTheEagle
04-22-2013, 12:48 PM

Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.

Hey DJ atleast you said i was in good shape! and thats cool, on my avi i was at week 5 i think, using tbol still, i was leaner than now.

h2s
04-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.

Last warning. Your welcome here came with the caveat that you would not return to your old ways. This forum has remained fairly drama free and will remain that way.

KenTheEagle
04-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Last warning. Your welcome here came with the caveat that you would not return to your old ways. This forum has remained fairly drama free and will remain that way.

Understood, and i apologize my friend, but he was teasing me, i just saw his old posts as well (they were low specially when i was absent), but i prosmise that was my last comment directed to him!. i came here for good reasons and i have great plans that i want to share here (specially my tren cycle), i really wont respond to pedro again, promise, just wanted to clarify.

Lets leave the drama please guys.

olddawg
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Understood, and i apologize my friend, but he was teasing me, i just saw his old posts as well (they were low specially when i was absent), but i prosmise that was my last comment directed to him!. i came here for good reasons and i have great plans that i want to share here (specially my tren cycle), i really wont respond to pedro again, promise, just wanted to clarify.

Lets leave the drama please guys.

Ippy, just ignore posts that piss you off, if you don't respond then the issue stops there

DJM
04-22-2013, 01:29 PM
yes i said you are in good shape ippy, more than people give you credit for

BUT

i would never believe you use steroids, let alone on numerous occasions, had i not known your story, that in itself tells you, me and others something

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Oh no you missed my point, i never ever made fun of pedro, because of his age, ive dated 35 yo women and i think thats awesome, i even have 50 year old friends!.... you missed my post thats probably why, i just said that pedro flima looks like a 10.000 bc year old caveman that was released out of the iceblock!..and that my girlfriend said that as well LMAO.... from that point i no longer care what pedroflima says, i made fun of him because of that, anyways that was my last comment directed to pedrolima or longballlima, the fact that he looks like a freak to me, makes me dont give a fk of what he thinks about me.... hes been coming on with insults and stuff, and i just keep ignoring. anyways this is my last comment directed to him, i am glad Burly edited since i was too rude, however, i just wanted to clarify.

Hey DJ atleast you said i was in good shape! and thats cool, on my avi i was at week 5 i think, using tbol still, i was leaner than now.

lol so the edited out post was about me? thats too rich, now i really wish i could see it.

ippy, whether you find me ugly or not is besides the point. i personally dont think im incredibly good looking either, but alright to get a modelling assignment here and there :) what your lady thinks is also irrelevant since she is not incredibly smart in her choices, after all, she does date a "man" who seeks constant validation and attention in internet forums, who seems to be also a pathological liar.

now, when it comes to physique, body or whatever, buddy, that is just silly. you look like absolute shit. its not that you dont look like you've run a cycle, most natural guys with a slightly structured exercise and diet schedule look better than you, and that is what i mean.

I might not look the biggest here, or the most shredded, definitely am not the stronger. but do you dream, for a second that we can compare our bodies, as far as physical development? that is just idiotic and delusional.

glad to have you back, you light up my boring afternoons

EDIT - I hope you run that tren cycle, might be a fitting end to a truly pathetic story

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 03:04 PM
Here is a list of my "insults" since you came back, by the way. You're made of clitoris, how sensitive can a guy be before he gets on the defensive, eh?

oh, this is a good day :)

hey there ken/ippy... :D

so where's the "ending point"? start and finish pics are uploaded the same way FYI :D

so ken, when's this tren cycle coming? i thought you were just recently off cycle...

lol...

i'll take no part and just go ahead and give unsolicited advice that is sure to be ignored and label me as a hater:

Ken, Ippy, Hector, stay away from tren.

unless you wanna be the source of amusement for internet boards, which doesnt seem too far from the truth given past experiences.

wasnt that when you were talking about suicide in the pp boards?

advice is usually an opinion of what one should do, so they are not mutually exclusive. no rules broken, but when bad advice is given, more knowledgeable people will usually jump in and correct it.

folks, hows NPP on the schlung? i may want to educate myself more on this magic.

Nope seems to be somewhat rare. (or I don't know how to look lol)

Is it known to cause Deca dick?

You wanna use tren because you're looking forward to having mental sides? Now I've heard everything.

Lol ippy at it again.
Dem pics?
Wish my bf was as low as ippys

lol is this really surprising, or was everyone just kinda waiting until it happened, like me? :P

i missed ippy's post though :( im sure it was awesome, wish i'd been here to see it

olddawg
04-22-2013, 03:06 PM
i personally dont think im incredibly good looking either,

I'd fuck you longball

longBallLima
04-22-2013, 03:07 PM
I'd fuck you longball

awnnnn :) you made me feel all better after ippy crushed me :(
he crushes the haters

KenTheEagle
04-23-2013, 12:02 AM
awnnnn :) you made me feel all better after ippy crushed me :(
he crushes the haters

I was already warned, and yet I decided to get one last personal attack in. This was a bad idea and now I am banned for 7 days so I can think about things.

burlyman30
04-23-2013, 12:51 AM
I refuse to let this site be dumbed down by foolish arguments and personal attacks. Take it elsewhere. If this is what you are here to offer this forum, we do not need it. This was a "time out". Think about what your next move is. Next time I won't be as forgiving.

BoneDaddy
04-23-2013, 05:21 AM
I'd fuck you longball

I have. He's a squealer.

Somewhere the past few days here, someone mentioned using upwards of a gram of Test E at the beginning of a cycle to kickstart it instead of waiting the 2 to 3 weeks for it to kick in........what's the consensus on that?

longBallLima
04-23-2013, 05:32 AM
I have. He's a squealer.

Somewhere the past few days here, someone mentioned using upwards of a gram of Test E at the beginning of a cycle to kickstart it instead of waiting the 2 to 3 weeks for it to kick in........what's the consensus on that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOG-kkDGaRc

BoneDaddy
04-23-2013, 05:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOG-kkDGaRc

LMFAO! Classic!!

DJM
04-23-2013, 06:46 AM
I have. He's a squealer.

i wouldnt, give it the 3-4 wks or go with a short ester or an oral kicker

olddawg
04-23-2013, 07:34 AM
I was already warned, and yet I decided to get one last personal attack in. This was a bad idea and now I am banned for 7 days so I can think about things.

this post needs a text bubble around it
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/1/u/d/Z/I/c/speech-bubble-md.png

h2s
04-23-2013, 08:07 AM
I just really don't get it. Like honestly do not know what is going on in that kids head sometimes.

DJM
04-23-2013, 08:14 AM
I just really don't get it. Like honestly do not know what is going on in that kids head sometimes.

he needs to team up with jason genova

Coolazice
04-23-2013, 08:18 AM
he needs to team up with jason genova

Bad, bad, bad idea!!!

DJM
04-23-2013, 08:43 AM
to save the thread .........................

http://bigassgifs.com/assets/brazilian-bunda-big.gif

................. i know where you guys' eyes were drawn after 20seconds lol

Sperwer
04-23-2013, 05:29 PM

20 seconds? More like .2

BoneDaddy
04-23-2013, 05:45 PM

If you said 'butthole', you'd be correct.

I have a sudden craving for salad.....

nate3993
04-23-2013, 05:57 PM
If you said 'butthole', you'd be correct.

I have a sudden craving for salad.....

funny u say that. that's right up my alley.

weekend
04-23-2013, 06:20 PM

tell me you wouldn't tap dat ass nate

nate3993
04-23-2013, 06:25 PM

i just don't like the curve of it. a muscular man's ass is just so much more round, defined, and sexy. i'm sure much like yours ;)

DJM
04-23-2013, 06:26 PM
bwahahahahaha

Bucks
04-23-2013, 06:27 PM

1 sec for me older and slow ! LOL

Bucks
04-23-2013, 06:28 PM
1 sec for me older and slow ! LOL

You guys were talking about her face right ?

LOL !

Eden
04-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Haven't been here in a while. See ken is back get to creeping page 16 reference to him being banned. I see things are running smoothly. Also did someone say tren E.

BoneDaddy
04-24-2013, 05:08 AM

What...being fixated on the butthole or tossing salad? It's easy to like the butthole, but it takes a special kind of person to toss that salad!

i just don't like the curve of it. a muscular man's ass is just so much more round, defined, and sexy. i'm sure much like yours ;)

God, I fuggin' love this board!!

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-24-2013, 05:11 AM

Don't forget the assne, dudes have much better assne.

burlyman30
04-24-2013, 06:10 AM

Rut Roh.... methinks Tallstraw has been officially replaced.

Sperwer
04-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Rut Roh.... .

Funny, never thought about how to spell it out before, and for some reason it amuses me.

O_RYAN_007
04-24-2013, 08:12 AM
Rut Roh.... methinks Tallstraw has been officially replaced.

I just say Ru-Oh.

burlyman30
04-24-2013, 08:22 AM
I just say Ru-Oh.

But you are Mexican, so it sounds different. Lol

burlyman30
04-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Funny, never thought about how to spell it out before, and for some reason it amuses me.

It's a Scooby Doo thing...

KenTheEagle
05-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Hey guys, i opened a thread, please chime in!

Is my Deedee fake???? opinions, please! (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/traditional-anabolics/1113-my-deedee-fake-opinions-please.html)

I need to know if i have the original thing :P

KenTheEagle
05-13-2013, 01:42 AM
Guys please chime in in this other thread too Finaplix horror story........ (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/advanced-enhancement-science/1120-finaplix-horror-story.html#post19619) i need to study :D

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 04:02 PM
Original post of thread:

How do you think it's been going so far? :rolleyes:

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 04:16 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FrdZIsBJZJg/UBaSJ6ixp-I/AAAAAAAAB9Y/XXLfxGvQTPk/s1600/are-you-not-entertained.gif

DJM
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Original post of thread:

How do you think it's been going so far? :rolleyes:

big error on my part, im responsible, hes got no chances, the word 'worthless' is even banworthy

olddawg
05-17-2013, 04:23 PM
you cannot buy this shit on ppv,

- - - Updated - - -

big error on my part, im responsible, hes got no chances, the word 'worthless' is even banworthy

racist;)

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 04:33 PM
you cannot buy this shit on ppv YET.

/corrected

olddawg
05-17-2013, 04:39 PM
ha ha, hts needs to set ippy up with special sponsors on the sides of the pages of his threads only. Cash cow baby, Ippy loves the attention, the sponsors will get hundreds of clicks--sponsors like companies who make medicine for rehabilitating your liver, kidney med companies, maybe some psyco-mood meds companies, mmmmm, condom companies, small size clothing companies....skinny jeans and shirts, Clearasil....etc...

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 04:47 PM
ha ha, hts needs to set ippy up with special sponsors on the sides of the pages of his threads only. Cash cow baby, Ippy loves the attention, the sponsors will get hundreds of clicks--sponsors like companies who make medicine for rehabilitating your liver, kidney med companies, maybe some psyco-mood meds companies, mmmmm, condom companies, small size clothing companies....skinny jeans and shirts, Clearasil....etc...

All funny, and in the same vein I was thinking, actually, but the bolded made me LOL.

burlyman30
05-17-2013, 04:55 PM
With all this excitement, I miss RogueVampire... The rogue vampire tribute thread (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/misc/97-rogue-vampire-tribute-thread.html)

olddawg
05-17-2013, 05:32 PM
What Ippy needs is a manager.

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 05:41 PM
What Ippy needs is a manager.

If by manager you mean psychiatrist - then I agree.

olddawg
05-17-2013, 05:43 PM
If by manager you mean psychiatrist or psychologist - then I agree.

maybe also a publicist, some sort of buffer between his thoughts and the type on the page, you know like the president has to make him look smart

Coolazice
05-17-2013, 05:48 PM
maybe also a publicist, some sort of buffer between his thoughts and the type on the page, you know like the president has to make him look smart

He looks smart to you? :confused: lol

I probably shouldn't joke about stuff like that with big brother monitoring all this. :eek:

olddawg
05-17-2013, 06:10 PM
ha ha ha, can you imagine him WITHOUT his advisors??? That's what Ippy needs a team of advisors, kinda like Kim Kardashian

burlyman30
05-18-2013, 01:03 AM
With all this excitement, I miss RogueVampire... The rogue vampire tribute thread (http://www.swolesource.com/forum/misc/97-rogue-vampire-tribute-thread.html)

And just so you know what a Rogue Vampire is... What is a Rogue Vampire? | Vampires.com (http://www.vampires.com/what-is-a-rogue-vampire/)

olddawg
05-18-2013, 04:46 AM
wonder if he's been active lately?

KenTheEagle
05-18-2013, 01:31 PM
I just want to apologize, and this probably would be my last post if you guys want it that way. I cant bellieve all the hate i generated, and i swear i did not came here to fight, but to share my character and plans..... if you guys did not like that, then ill move on, i never get these negative comments at other forums MD or AM , they respect my ideas, you guys are stuck in the past, i know ive said stupid things, negative things, ect anyways, everyone says stupid things.. (but never to attack anyone unless they started first)........ if it was a big mistake to invite me then i wont post anymore on this forum, it is a shame since i really came here for legit advices, info and sharing thoughts.

And no, i am not being emotional or anything (i think), i am just tired, and well, i am still on clomid tho (tomorrow i finish PCT).

Cheers and keep doing what you love to do, just as i do.

DJM
05-18-2013, 01:52 PM
you miss the sarcasm in the posts on AM, and the guys legitimately cheering you on are probably newbs who think any cycle is cool at any stage, or they just dont know whats coming

no one attacked you, they question your cycle and your plans, which on an open forum you put yourself out there for that,k you respond childishly without fail each and every time

one thing, stop giving advice you know nothing about.......i dont give a shit how much someone reads, until there is a level of real world experience mixed in there, i truly feel guys shouldnt comment......you can reference something you mighta read, but do not come across as advising..........i will never help someone with peptides, i know shit all, as well as andro series and so on.......imo theres a medium between the booksmarts and the beasts whove done it but dont read........the way you blatantly disregard common sense from experienced members is quite shocking........the gyno tips are ridiculous..........for the last time this is a man's forum, if you wanna play with the little boys go back to AM or something (granted there are guys over there who are respected, but its generally littered with guys talking out their ass)........ontop the fact your results from previous cycles, porous diet, and weak training regimine scream of someone i would not take advice from........like burly said, shut up, listen, soak it up, and get better from it, because right now your goals and approach do not coincide and wreak of piss poor research......im confident your attitude would go over better if you had achieved great results and were just generally a tool, guys can accept a shit attitude if you knew what you were doing, however that is not the case

KenTheEagle
05-18-2013, 02:21 PM
you miss the sarcasm in the posts on AM, and the guys legitimately cheering you on are probably newbs who think any cycle is cool at any stage, or they just dont know whats coming

no one attacked you, they question your cycle and your plans, which on an open forum you put yourself out there for that,k you respond childishly without fail each and every time

one thing, stop giving advice you know nothing about.......i dont give a shit how much someone reads, until there is a level of real world experience mixed in there, i truly feel guys shouldnt comment......you can reference something you mighta read, but do not come across as advising..........i will never help someone with peptides, i know shit all, as well as andro series and so on.......imo theres a medium between the booksmarts and the beasts whove done it but dont read........the way you blatantly disregard common sense from experienced members is quite shocking........the gyno tips are ridiculous..........for the last time this is a man's forum, if you wanna play with the little boys go back to AM or something (granted there are guys over there who are respected, but its generally littered with guys talking out their ass)........ontop the fact your results from previous cycles, porous diet, and weak training regimine scream of someone i would not take advice from........like burly said, shut up, listen, soak it up, and get better from it, because right now your goals and approach do not coincide and wreak of piss poor research......im confident your attitude would go over better if you had achieved great results and were just generally a tool, guys can accept a shit attitude if you knew what you were doing, however that is not the case

Some respected members at AM said positive things, and i dont care about the negative comments without backup, most of the haters have no shape at all........... if i see you at AM ill say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, i still like you, you are a funny/informative guy......... you guys can keep the party, i will not be part of this idiocy, and i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures (once i get rid of this fkn acne) and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.

DJM
05-18-2013, 02:30 PM
you know what
fk you , 'mock the haters', as in members of this forum? go get your ego stroked there, good bye you fkn rooster!

markam
05-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Some respected members at AM said positive things, and i dont care about the negative comments without backup, most of the haters have no shape at all........... if i see you at AM ill say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont get me wrong, i still like you, you are a funny/informative guy......... you guys can keep the party, i will not be part of this idiocy, and i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures (once i get rid of this fkn acne) and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.

Not worthy (of this forum).

Waynes world. LOL

burlyman30
05-18-2013, 07:27 PM
i swear that one day ill come to post my pictures

I've heard these promises for how many months on end. Don't be offended if I'm not holding my breath eagerly awaiting said pictures that show you at, yet again, 160 lbs which is where you will always end up if you stay clean long enough. Unless you get fat.

and i will fk everyone up and mock on the haters... see you soon.

The day you come back to mock people here is the day you are banished forever.

Log your stuff on AM. Anyone from here who wants entertainment or to watch a train wreck can watch it there. This is not that kind of forum and we don't need what you keep bringing here. As I stated before, you are welcome to post questions and discuss things in an adult manner here, but frankly, your level of maturity is much better suited in another forum.

olddawg
05-18-2013, 07:41 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/37622106.jpg
ok, lock'er up

weekend
05-18-2013, 09:28 PM

there was no idiocy before you came and there won't be any when you're gone.

burlyman30
05-19-2013, 12:55 AM
there was no idiocy before you came and there won't be any when you're gone.

And on that note, I will close the thread and another chapter in SS history. Let's move forward and participate together to continue making this the best source for honest and viable information for those who seek it and a great source for round table discussions on all topics. Thank you all for being part of the beginnings of a great future here at SS.