PDA

View Full Version : USP PowerFULL

ctAL
04-14-2013, 07:44 PM
honestly i just got the stuff to fix my insomnia/sleeping pattern (dunno about growth hormone)

it is GREAT

im having dreams again. i actually get tired within 15 mins of taking it an I wake up so well rested i have not been taking/needing stims in the am to get going

anybody else try this stuff? only thing ive used from usp before was cissus for joint support i know this company has a lot of fanboys an honestly i was just looking for something to help my sleep because its been so bad...............after all the positive reviews i decided o what the hell.

my overall mood is better these days since taking

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-15-2013, 04:30 AM
You're most-definately a responder! Was reading a study about it and some folks responded insanely well to "powerfull" and others don't respond at all.

I was eating as many of 3 of those after 4 hour fasts and still wasn't getting anything out of it, wish I was in your boat, not really willing to jump on the peps.

ctAL
04-15-2013, 05:00 AM
damn

guess i am a responder. as i type this i just had a another great night of sleep. i wake up a little before i actually have alarm clock on cellphone set also. its very consistent with the hours i get of nice rest each night since taking this stuff.

Cobalt
04-15-2013, 05:30 AM
I'm a responder too. Its been a few years since I last used it, but it is fantastic.

USN HM 350Z
04-15-2013, 05:37 AM
I may give this a try. Better than using the atarax every night lol

Rulk
04-16-2013, 12:54 AM
I'm a fan of powerfull, have been for years now. Glad you like it ctAL.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-16-2013, 05:44 AM
I'm a responder too. Its been a few years since I last used it, but it is fantastic.

I'm pretty envious of you. When I want a massive GH release I have to do 12 minutes of insanely painful occlusion training.