PDA

View Full Version : Gynecomastia: the last stand.

Lugnuts
04-15-2013, 09:19 PM
what would you guys do with your rats before throwing your hands up and calling it quits on their existing gyno?

Ralox and Letro finished off with aromasin?

how about a Epi 4wk stand alone with Ralox ran entire cycle & PCT of Torem with aromasin taper

Just wondering what you would do before throwing in the towel and putting your rat under the knife

Edit: if this is in the wrong forum please move.

USN HM 350Z
04-15-2013, 09:30 PM
ralox/letro

weekend
04-16-2013, 12:13 AM
ralox/letro/masteron is doing the job slowly for me. how big are your lumps?

mine were oblong but around 2.5 cm in diameter and now approaching 1.5...on my 3rd month of ralox lol

Lugnuts
04-16-2013, 02:56 AM
not sure what size but they are fairly small, its the "puffyness" that kills my look. when its cold outside i'm all good.

Never tried Ralox.

weekend
04-16-2013, 03:09 AM
Reliablerx has it for cheap... I'm gonna run 3 more months of it, only $60 lol.

The letro seems to be doing something more in the last 5 days or so...

I think getting leaner is helping quite a bit, also quit weed. Was smoking near nightly when gyno developed

weekend
04-16-2013, 03:12 AM
I haven't noticed much shrinkage from about 20 days on masteron, but I think if I dosed it higher for longer it would help too as it made it much less sensitive.

Forget Epi, it is too risky, might cause rebound gyno in some..

DJM
04-16-2013, 05:57 AM
ralox/letro

this^^^^
had it once on a tren cycle where i fkd around and paid for it, rock hard nodules, nuked in a week with the letro and ralox from iron-dragon 1.25/60mg ed

Devastatingdave
04-16-2013, 02:02 PM
Ralox 100mg daily and nolva 20mg daily did the trick for me in about 4 weeks.

Grape Ape
04-16-2013, 05:16 PM
Ralox/epiandro is in my future, but my gyno case is very mild.

Why quit smoking weed?

pman42
04-16-2013, 09:17 PM
to the OP: try ralox/letro without epistane before giving up. many have reported good success

what's is everyone's opinion on ralox sources? I got raloxifene from th dragon, but it is more like flakes and chunks of material in a liquid, so looks like it might be hard to dose. I am thinking of gently heating the bottle then shaking it like crazy to hopefully get it into solution more, but are there other RC suppliers who have a more liquid product? or is this just the nature of ralox?

also: would letro on its own do anything for existing gyno, or is it just for prevention and treatment while on cycle?

Lugnuts
04-16-2013, 10:07 PM
I think letro would only stop gyno growth from estrogen related propertys and help "starve" it during reversal.. correct me if i am wrong. I've tried it before solo with no reversal effects.. but I had to quit after two weeks from dry joints.

burlyman30
04-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I think letro would only stop gyno growth from estrogen related propertys and help "starve" it during reversal.. correct me if i am wrong. I've tried it before solo with no reversal effects.. but I had to quit after two weeks from dry joints.

The trick is getting it low, but not painfully low and then let ralox do its.work. Stano/androhard also is a nice.add on for quickest relief of the pain and swelling in my experience. I find the high androgen environment yields the fastest result.

xamsx
04-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Got a small pea sized lump under my left nipple after a D-bol cycle a couple years ago and freaked out. Did a bunch of searching online and came across a combination of Letro/Prami/Torem @ 1mg/.75-1mg/25mg that got rid of it.

weekend
04-17-2013, 12:48 AM
Got a small pea sized lump under my left nipple after a D-bol cycle a couple years ago and freaked out. Did a bunch of searching online and came across a combination of Letro/Prami/Torem @ 1mg/.75-1mg/25mg that got rid of it.

i kinda feel like i had the almost onset of gyno when i took androbulk, but i took torem in pct and any traces were gone quick... makes me think maybe i should be trying torem instead of ralox.

Lugnuts
04-17-2013, 01:13 AM
I still have some torem/prami from 2011, how long is this stuff good for?

weekend
04-17-2013, 01:26 AM
it's likely good, i'd use that before buying more stuff, maybe dose it a little higher