PDA

View Full Version : Anastrozole/Ralox/prolactin control during cycle?

xamsx
04-18-2013, 12:56 AM
Hey guys,

I'll be venturing into the 'wet' PH/DS's (namely Phera, M-LMG, Tren) soon and am a bit confused about what extra precautions should be taken during these cycles in regards to estrogen/gyno/prolactin control. It's been something I've been trying to research heavily online the past few days, but there seems to be a lot of conflicting information everywhere. I just want all my bases covered when it's time.

So what's the general consensus on running a low dosed AI (EOD dosing? primarily to control bloat?), low dosed Ralox (gyno), and prolactin control during these cycles? Overkill? How about compounds like AndroHard or Stano to tighten things up a bit?

Will using these hinder gains? Obviously not looking to wipe estro out completely. I definitely don't mind bulking up - just don't want them to increase my BF 4+% or anything crazy. I know diet plays a big part in this though..

If estrogen is in check, there shouldn't have to be a worry about progestin, right? Was looking into Black Lion's Progesterone as support in that case..

Sorry for the influx of noob'ish questions. I'd just like a better understanding of all this before I dive in. I'm only in the know with SERM's and AI's in PCT, as of now. Any and all insight would be appreciated! I'm a new member, but I've been a lurker for quite some time and I know there's a lot of knowledgeable folks here.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-18-2013, 04:46 AM
As far as gyno goes AH and stano worked with Trenazone (2.25ml) and M-LMG (100mg) respectively. IME Salty fried foods seemed to really ratchet the bloat up, and the only way to really "control" it via diet was by going low-carb and restricting salt. As you can imagine this sucked in the gym.

Never ran an AI on cycle with it though, so maybe that's something to look into.

xamsx
04-20-2013, 06:15 AM
As far as gyno goes AH and stano worked with Trenazone (2.25ml) and M-LMG (100mg) respectively. IME Salty fried foods seemed to really ratchet the bloat up, and the only way to really "control" it via diet was by going low-carb and restricting salt. As you can imagine this sucked in the gym.

AH and Stano ran together? Or separate on 2 different cycles?

I'm assuming the LMG and Trenazone were ran separately as well?

And yes, I love my carbs, haha.

Fat Bill Dwyer
04-20-2013, 08:09 AM
AH and Stano ran together? Or separate on 2 different cycles?

I'm assuming the LMG and Trenazone were ran separately as well?

And yes, I love my carbs, haha.

Two seperate occasions. Not much of a point in running AH + Stano just dose one or the other highter.

Yeah as far as carbs go these days I would rather just deal with the bloat. After 8 months trying to grow and get stronger without them by upping fats I'm convinced that they are essential for me.