Conversation Between Outlaw and Turnover25

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Hi, thanks for the answer. Of course I don't expect the methyls to cure me and would like to try, but there are many stories of guys crashing from them for many months so I'm not too keen on that.

So you don't know if paradoxical implies an inability to tolerate folate? Since I tolerate it, I don't think I have that.

You're a king for figuring all that stuff on top of having PFS, this is such a unique problem
  2. Hey man, I am so sorry to bother again with fucking B vitamin stuff. Feel free to ignore this message if you feel like it. If not, I promise not to make it a back and forth.

I've been reading a bunch and seeing naturopath to evaluate how the B impacted me. The 2 hypothesis are overmethylation and paradoxical defiency. Problem is, while methylb12 is the solution for paradoxical, it would also make me worse if it turns out I am overmethylating. So kinda hesitant to dip my toes in that direction.

Also, I reintroduced green vegetables and I can eat a ton, with no side effects really. I recall you couldn't. My only question is, does this mean I should rule out the paradoxical theory?

Sending you good vibes
  3. Ok, I will work on calming my mind. I agree I must be full of cortisol and that doesn't help. Weirdly I am way less panicky in this fasted state. Like I don't look behind and know I have shit to do in order to heal.

I am finishing my fast on friday, after which I will be super safe with food and I will try the folate thing when my exams are done. I trust it, but I can't risk it with exams in 2 weeks.

And I totally understand, I won't question you about it anymore. You've been really helpful and I don't wanna keep making you dip your toes in this pool of shitty memories.

I can't thank you enough for the help man, I'm rooting for you for your remaining recovery. Leave the door open for me on the way out
  4. Any other foods you avoided with this folate shit? Apart from blueberries/beef/brocoli.

I ask because folate is everywhere, but it looks like stuff with folate doesnt crash me while others do. A month ago, I was eating oranges with no problem, but beef crashes me. I also think I read that you eat bananas, which have 2x as much folate as blueberries. So it seems weird. Since fixing your folate you're positive you can eat steak, beef, etc? Like you tried it?

I just wanna be careful what I eat in the next weeks because if I recrash I will fail my semester. I'm scheduled to pass my Bar next fall so I would be fucked lol.

After that I will try Fredd's protocol, and hopefully it will clear my intensified PFS symptoms and will allow me to eat what I want.
  5. Man you had balls of steel, trusting the protocol of a guy that sounded confusing. And good to know you can now eat those things.

I'll wait for my 23nme just to be sure cause Im too scared, and if I have the mutation I'll try it. I think I'm all set information wise. Thanks a lot for the help man, I appreciate it so much
  6. Yeah I got the good brands, thanks.

You say you took b12 for a couple days before the folate, but in your post you say we should always take b12 with folate, and never alone. Just wanna make sure what's right.

Also, I just read on your post that blueberries made you crash. That's fucked up, because my last meal before I crashed, I ate 3 packs of blueberries with yogurt. I thought it was the beef I had for dinner (contains b12), but it looks clearcut, it has to be those damn blueberries, and I took a lot too. Can you eat those now or they still fuck you up?
  7. I'm trying to figure out from your thread your amount of B12. I think you did
    ((5000mg folate + 1 B12) x 3 )
    + 2 types of b12 + niacin + potassium

But that's still 5000mg of methylb12, and the recommended RDA is 2.4mg. So I'm still scared as fuck lol
  8. Ok I'm seriously considering it. And once I "saturate" my body with folate, my body then learns to methylate without causing such a deficiency, meaning I'm good and I don't need to do this shit forever?

I ask about the methylb12 because I wanna take as little as possible. If I can simply take it after my rounds of folate that would be cool, but since b12 helps transports folate, wouldn't I also need it after the rounds? Otherwise they would not be efficient?

I will order the stuff
  9. Thanks a lot. I understand you took extra B12 after your rounds of folate, but you also still took one 1000mg methylb12 immediately after each folate round?

So basically I can cure this in a single day? Or I might have to keep doing it a bit.

I just ordered a 23andme gene test to see if I have the MTHFR mutation.
  10. agree. Honestly for now I'm just way too scared to take methylb12. I dont normally go on PH, but I read 2 threads of guys getting completely fucked from methyl12 or Bcomplex that contains some. I have finals in 3 weeks it's a tough gamble.

I read your methylated thread 4x. When you take 5000-10000mg of folate in one shot, you "immediately" follow up with one 1000mg B12 sublingual? How long do you keep it there, and do you swallow after?

And how do you know if you need another round The problem is, my symptoms don't seem as intense as yours. They are when I take B vitamins in food, but then I settle to a baseline. So it's not like I would be able to tell after 1 round, "ah, my derealization has lifted".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 37
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast