Conversation Between Turnover25 and Trixy

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hey @turnover,
    Thanks so much man for everything. I know I really hard to keep coming back and answering these questions. I know these things play games on the mind. Thanks to people like you and c.d are such things possible to be handled.
  2. 5. Did you follow the brands that Fredd gave.
    6. Did you take L- carnitine
    7. Have you fully recovered from the folate deficiency trap.
    8. Did you still continue to take folate and b-12 after making it out of the trap.
    9. For someone with b-12 deficiencies should they continue on the dosages mentioned till the deficiency is taken care of.
  3. Hey @Turnover25
    Sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to ask you a few questions so I can properly start my trap recovery process.

My story:-
    I took a methyl based b - vitamin for my b-12 deficiency . After which I took about 500 mcg of methylcob along with 500 mcg of L- methly folate for about 20 days . Crashed later after break a water fast with green juice. Same symptoms as yours.

My questions

1. Did you test for a b-12 deficiency. If not then how would you advise someone who has a deficiency to go about this as even after getting out of the trap one has to keep taking some sort of supplement to reverse the b-12 deficiency. ( would you suggest shifting to cyanocobalamin or hydro cob ) .

2. What supps did you take( including b-vitamins and methly vitamins) . In what order. In what dosage?

3. Did you get any reaction when leaving the trap which fredd mentions in his post?

4. Did it take you just one day to get out of the trap?.
  4. Hey turnover,
    I wanted to ask you a question with regards to b- vitamin related problems. Recently I took a folate and b-12 supplement. After which I ate alot of folate rich foods like juices and spinach and crashed really bad. I fell sick, got a white tongue, infections, got flu like symptoms. Now no matter what I eat I fell really depressed and suicidal like never before. Reading your story it seems similar to mine. What would you suggest I do to get out of this . Like I understand your vary about giving suggestions but I am in a really bad state. Please cause I am in no shape to read through heavy articles that you have posted above. Also I started the b-9 and b-12 supplement cause I had been diagnosed with low b-12 somewhere in the low 200's. Because of this I am confused between a b-12 and b-9 deficiency.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4