Conversation Between blackkey96 and ethanrecovering

3 Visitor Messages

1. No problem. Full panel includes thyroid antibodies, T3 and T4. Just check that website out on wayback machine, gives a simple method of recovery!
  2. Hey bro I appreciate the message. I got a full panel done I believe. Check it out in my thread. And thats really awesome to hear about English and Damn. I was really nervous abt it a couple weeks ago but now I know it was just a downswing from treating my body badly and will get better along with the rest of everything. It only really appeared after my last crash last month. Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to message.
  3. Hey bro, i saw your sides & i noticed you had cold hands/fingers and shakiness. I know you work a part time job and are tight on money, but can you get a full thyroid panel done? If you go to wayback machine, and search for http://www.pfshealing.com, you'll find a guy who researched tf out of this scientifically & biologically and recovered within 2 years. English & Damn from here also recovered using his simple methods. Just wanted you to know so that you dont feel lost about whats going on with your body
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3