Conversation Between Comewhatmay and Damn

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for the reply D!, started my water fast and journey to become an even better version of myself.
  2. Hey man, re: how long it took to see changes in my face...don't really know. Didn't really symptom watch much during recovery...it's a dangerous trap. Things happen slowly and one day you realize, fuck, things seem normal (or even better than normal) again. Specifically re: the face though...be confident, stand tall, put a fucking smile on your face and you'll be amazed at how much better you look right out of the gate! That will also help get the ball moving on everything else.
  3. Hi Damn,

Really inspired by what I've seen in terms of how you managed to get yourself out of this situation. Just had one question if possible and that is how long did it take for the changes in your face specifically to go back to normal. As the face is something that we can't hide it is pretty distressing to see the change that has happened but I'm done moping around and know what I have to do to get the desired results

Thank you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3