Conversation Between LIC2020 and DKnighten

4 Visitor Messages

1. I'm just now seeing this because it wasn't in a direct message. Not sure who you are and why you were talking shit. I don't have any intentions of being tough on the internet. A blue belt in BJJ and 3 years of boxing prior to and during PFS is plenty enough to hold my own.
  2. Just an fyi man, taking “long walks” isn’t anywhere near how active dudes on this forum are. So you’re “more than 50%” comment is laughable. Also dude, don’t try and be tough on the internet when you’re like 5’7 160lbs. Everyone here has it bad. You’re “telling it like it is” isn’t edgy or cool. If you want to have that mindset, stay at propeciahelp
  3. I've never been on the protocol 100% because I never fasted over 3 days. I've rotated Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Tongkat, Cistanche, and Cordyceps for over a year, and ive taken B, C, D, Magnesium, Boron, and NAC and eliminated Gluten and went on daily walks in the sun for over a year now. I haven't been able to lift weights since the start of PFS.
  4. Hey man,

Which herbs did you say you are rotating again? Also do you lift weights still or no? And how long have you been on the protocol?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4