Conversation Between Durantia37 and daniel1286

3 Visitor Messages

1. I forgot to answer the other question. I'm not fully recovered, but I'm in a very good place. I got a huge amount of benefit from R-Andro for like two years, but eventually your system stops tolerating it for some reason.

Nah, it's fine on the liver. It's non-methylated. It's really a totally different animal from actual steroids and even normal prohormones. It's much weaker. That said, you should always research what you're putting in your body and not just take my word for it.

Personally, I found this substance 100% invaluable for my own recovery, but everyone is different, and I can't make any guarantees.
  2. I'll look up the shipping costs. Another guy PMed me first, so I'll give him one bottle and you the other two, if that's okay. The IML website has it listed as $65. How does $40 a bottle sound, ($80 total plus shipping)?

I will look up the shipping costs and try to figure out whether it's legal in the UK, then I'll get back to you tomorrow (it's late here right now).
  3. Hello bro

Thank you for the kind offer

Please can you confirm price and delivery to the UK?

Assuming your all healed now??!

Also do you know if this is toxic to the liver ?

Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3