Conversation Between Master Mal and Yankees52

10 Visitor Messages

1. Glycine, melatonin, L-Theanine, and tiring myself out from working out were all immensely helpful.

Don't worry, man. You'll get your sleep under control soon.
  2. Yo man, throughout this whole thing my sleep had never been an issue until last week when a drank a preworkout drink and ever since then i cant sleep wt all and its making me freak out. What did you do to recover your sleep? Did you take anything specific?
  3. I've been okay!

My downstairs bits were completely numb for six months after I crashed, so it definitely affected things. Not numb anymore, so I'm counting my blessings there. It was really that first cycle of R-Andro that kicked things off for the better.
  4. Hey man, checking in here. Hope you are doing well. Ive been on the protocol solid for about 3 months. How are you holding up? I was wondering if when you had numbness it affected your orgasm quality? This has been something i cant seem to kick. How have you been though. It’s been like 3 years for you have you maintained? Hope you are well
  5. Thanks man i appreciate your time and encouragement!
  6. Hey man just had a question for you, was your depression more like an anedonia like they describe? I see you were asking when your feelings come back and I dont have the ability to feel joy at all or any emptions really. Was just wondering if anything helped or when this came back online for you?
  7. Hey man, one last question, reallg sorry to bother you, but where were you getting your R-andro? Everything i seem to find is out of stock. Saw some on ebay but it was from 2016. Did you have any luck anywhere else? Thanks
  8. Great! Thanks man i really appreciate your help!
  9. Thanks for the reply and encouragement I really appreciate it. Not to bother you, but If i could just ask you was there anything you did that specifically helped with brain fog? I have terrible brain fog and my career is in jeopardy and i saw you had it while being a fiction writer, that had to have been a nightmare. Just wanted to see if any specic supplement helped you.

Thanks
  10. Hey man, i followed your story closely and you are an inspiration to me. I crashed in late july and am going through hell. Was just wondering if you could tell me what you think helped you the most in recovery early on? Also i saw your testosterone was low, was that your overall testosterone or free t? Probably doesnt matter just curious. Im just looking for some help to see what i can do. I appreciate any help

Thanks man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10