Conversation Between Turnover25 and Outlaw

37 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Thanks for the reply man, I'm really sorry to take your time with this bullshit. I understand I must take methylfolate to fix my folate deficiency, and that I must take it with methylb12. But lot of PFS guys crash simply by taking methylb12, so I'm running the risk of independently getting fucked by the b12 no?
  2. I understand it might be my only option left. I'm just so scared to touch B's.

You said it fixed yours but yet you still can't drink green juices, how's that? Just trying to make sense of it
  3. Hey man I still seriously fucked since that B man. Every time I eat vegetables I crash and become suicidal. Noticed the same with beef. Had beef on Tuesday night and couldn't sleep until 5AM, with massive anxiety and tingling limbs.1 day later I still can't sleep, feel agitated and I have massive (like I can never forget about it) tingling.

Where do I go from here man? Obviously any positive I got from the waterfast doesn't mean shit, because if I eat stuff with folate or B12 I still get wrecked. This is a shitshow
  4. Or would a folate fucked person be fucked with spirullina?
  5. Ok thats good news. If I took spirulinna it means Im not methyl fucked, but could I still be folate fucked?
  6. Yes positive. There was: C, b1 (Thiamine Mononitrate), B2 (Riboflavin), Niacinamide, Folate (Folic Acid), B6 (Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride), B12 (cyanocobalamin), Biotin and Pantothenic Acid (Calcium).

I think the folic acid fucked me but I'm not sure. Also, around the week I started crashing, I ran out of spirullina and chlorella (sources of B12) and reintroduced glycine. Those were my only changes.

Im doing 3 day fast
  7. Hey man I'm seriously deteriorating. I seriously want to kill myself and I'm genuinely afraid to act on it. I just dont want to post it to the boards to spread fear. The hyperacusis is killing me, and since listening to a neuromodulation video for tinnitus, I have 6 different tones, they react to sounds, and my hearing is distorted.

On top of it I'm crashing perpetually since taking that B. I have strong derealization, anxiety and suicidal urges.

Idk why I'm writing to you, I'm at the end
  8. I understand. Thanks a lot man. Yeah the only redflag in my B seems to be the folic acid.

I'm still wack from that B crash, but if it was a folate thing, I don't think I would've gotten normal for 2 weeks after it. Dealing with multiple things at a time now so I'll just treat it as a crash, and reassess later if it doesnt improve.

Thanks a lot for the help, means the world
  9. And man wouldn't say it's a simple throwoff haha, you spent 6 months in hell, and one guy killed himself from it
  10. No, never had issues with the juices before. Can time get me out of it or do I really need to do something about it?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 37
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast