Conversation Between Jado and TubZy

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks a ton for the reply, man. I really appreciate it. I'm in a pretty bad downswing (think kratom may have caused it), and my latest E was 12ng/dl. Do you think the 4-Andro will do enough to bring my E up, or would hcg be something to use? Also, should I wait for the downswing to end, or start the PH now? Again, thanks so much, man.
  2. Yes - try it out 4 andro + andro and see how you feel. 4 Andro for me kind of makes me feel on edge a bit but does increase my libido. Pure allo for me didn't really do much. Preg works to an extent but TBH I wouldn't even mess with them if you are going to do PH cycle. Androsterone should take care of neurosteroids including GABA
  3. TubZy. Hey man, hope you can find the time to answer a couple questions for me. 1) My E runs on the low side, should I run 4-Andro at the same time as Androsterone? 2) Think my GABA is currently completely dorked up, should I get some Allo from IdeaLabs or just dose high on pregnenolone (which product did you use?)? Thanks in advance.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3