Conversation Between DKnighten and Queens1984

9 Visitor Messages

1. It sounds like you just put too much of a load on your body while you were already in a compromised state from PFS. This condition completely changes the rules of your body man. Things just aren't working like they're supposed to. I'm really sorry to hear about losing your wife because of it. My advice (i'm in the complete shits too , like barely functioning day-to-day currently), is to stay away from any sort of drug or substance. Get all of your labs (hormones, vitamins, minerals, etc) tested to see where you stand. Don't do any more drugs, alcohol, i'd even stay away from coffee for the next 6 months.
  2. That's heavy man.. these conditions are so fucking devastating and it's not fair. I'm not like some of the guys here that think its a 1 way road to recovering. To be honest with you, depending on your genes, how resilient your body is, and how fucked up it is, I don't know if I believe everyone can get 100% back to normal. I'm not sure if this thing works like that man. Other diseases (cancer, kidney/liver disease, neuropathy, brain injuries, etc etc) don't exactly work that way either.
  3. I crashed in 2012. I was off Propecia for over a year. I started taking TREN Ace by itself. 1 morning I woke up and I had no emotion completely crashed my testosterone levels and my progesterone was through the roof so put that on top of the Propecia side effects it was bad. Lost my wife. I have had moments I felt really good but like I said not sure if I’m crashing from the start of TRT or most likely the weekand of drugs?
  4. lol yeah man I didn't know life could be this shitty. how long has it been for you
  5. Yea I can’t take it anymore
  6. Yeah completely. Feels like you're dying. All of my hair is falling out and receding. Idk if its androgen related, mineral/vitamin, telogen effluvium or whatever.
  7. When you crash do you feel like you lose your manliness?
  8. hey
  9. Hey man
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9