Conversation Between LIC2020 and LetsGo

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yes, some gains have stuck even as I stopped working out and sprinting due to my move. But I need to restart.

I have some sensitivity and orgasm quality, but not like upswings when I was following the protocol strictly. Also libido is up compared to the old baseline. There is never steady improvement with PFS, it’s always back and forth and often feels like no progress is being made.

When I finally took the sprints more seriously, I was starting to get to where the cycles were getting closer, and that is a good sign. But right now I have to get my living space in order (I have boxes everywhere,) internet set up, deal with business stuff… I can’t wait to have it squared away and then settle into a routine. I could work out but I feel anxious having my living space like this and I want to tackle this.

We could chat on the phone sometime and possibly do sprints, a lot also depends on what part of NYC you’re in since it can take a long time to get around the city.
  2. Hey man,

Saw your post. I was curious if any of your gains in sensitivity have stuck throughout the protocol or just during upswings? Like is there a steady improvement?

Also- i too live in NYC. I know this condition can be really lonely and so can NYC sometimes. If you ever want to meet for some sprints or a workout let me know!
  3. Lately, I have regained some orgasm quality and sexual pleasure even though I am not in an upswing.

It’s not majorly pleasurable, but it’s something.
  4. Hey man,

Wanted to ask since how you’re orgasm quality is? I know this was one of the big symptoms for you and for me as well. Just hoping i can get it back
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4