Conversation Between Flapjack and Outlaw

3 Visitor Messages

1. I'm really hoping that's the case. My H got 10x worse from sound exposure at the dentist, so I just hope it's still a drug induced H and it didn't become a physical trauma H.
  2. For me it just slowly receded until one day I realized it wasn’t there anymore. It was never crippling but it did affect my life and I had to take precautions to not have it Fuck me up like earplugs etc. I’m assuming since your H is drug induced and not from acoustic damage you have a much better chance of pulling through as it is more neurological in nature
  3. Hey buddy, hope the holidays are treating you good. Just wanted to know how you dealt with your hyperacusis back then. It took you 1 year to go away?
    I'm having a hard time with it. I used to be at rockbottom soundwise, and within 2-3 months I could listen to TV and low music.

Started red light therapy a few days ago and it's getting worse. I read that with redlight it can get worse before getting better since the nerves are waking up but I'm still scared af.

Dont know why I'm messaging you tbh, just looking for reassurance I guess. Just like with propeciahelp, I read people on Tinnitustalk that had H for many years and never got better and it fucks me up.

Congrats on your progress for pfs man, you'll be a machine soon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3