Conversation Between English and jeypp

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hi english. i will start my protocol and i just want to share with you. what should I change? I mean add or remove? whats your recommandations
    will do water fast for 3 days before taking supplements then ill do diet while taking supplements
    ill go to gym 4 times a week
    cold showers
    early sleep and waking up early
    try not to think about 'one pill propecia ruined my life' and reduce my non-stop extreme anxiety

(ill take all supplements in vegan capsules /500 mg capsules i guess/ )
    monday: pine pollen, vitamin D, Fish Oil
    tuesday:tribulus terretitis, calcium-mg-zn complex pill, vitamin D
    wednesday: Tongkat ali, fish oil
    thursday: L-arginine, calcium-mg-zn complex pill, vitamin D
    friday: royal jelly, rhodiola extract, vitamin D, fish oil
    saturday: tongkat ali ,ant extract, horny goat weed
    sunday: just fish oil
  2. hi English. I cant believe how i make myself sick from nothing.. bcs i also dont believe pfs. what i believe is this is ptsd. bcs i just lost my libido after one pill of propecia in 40 min. if i didnt read horror stories and panic in this 40 min i would have been ok. thats what i believe. but the problem is i think being stuck in anhedonia and my 0 libido every each second without relief. in my dreams i feel good and ok but as soon as i wake up im very anxious and i feel adrenaline rushes and my heart starting pumping adrenaline or cortisol whatever. my hair shedding like crazy and i dont believe its hormonel imbalance about dht. glucocorticoids ruining everything i believe (kinda cortisol). so what should i do to get rid of anhedonia? do you think this is ptsd? i dont feel any emotions but fear. did u experience being emotionless?
    when i google ptsd it says not cureable and lifelong illness. so am i stuck with depression anhedonia and ptsd forever?
  3. thank you very much for the answer. i will recover in 6 months i know! i just need you to tell me how to boost my T its now 300's. what products should i use. Btw u said i tested infertile. was the problem with sperm count or morphology?
  4. since im totally experiencing the symptoms with u i want to ask this. dont get me wrong i don't want to be rude or something. are u trying to put urself in positive mindframe with saying im cured while ur having some symptoms right now? . i mean do u have minor symptoms but are u saying to urself that "im totally cured" and maybe ur not cured but u trying to feel positive with saying that? pls dont get me wrong. sometimes im saying to myself i don't have any symptoms anymore to feel better. then i feel better for a few days but i go negative mindset again.. i cant break this. i don't wanna lie to myself anymore
  5. 1 i got prohormones. should i use it x5 a week? just for a month?
    2 i started gym 1 week ago. i dont have strength bcs of this anxiety for example if i hold a bag for 30 sec my shoulders start hurting i dont feel any strength i feel like ive ALS. Is this normal and did u experience this?
    3 can u tell me the names of what u used. how should i cycle them
    4 ive anxiety creeps if this thought comes to my mind "u wont feel happy and horny again bcs of that pill" randomly through the day. sometimes this feeling comes instantly when i wake up.
    5 my t level is 320 now it's so low what else should i do to increase it? very very cold showers?
    6 btw my sperm is very reduced after ejeculation. did you have this too? what should i do to increase it.
    u wont hear me until july. but after july ill return as a recovered person.
  6. a therapist said its in my mind too. did you ever heard about dhat syndrome? for indians sperm is life liquid in their culture if someone starts losing them, that belief says that person gonna die. some young people saw that they have very reduced sperm after masturbation(which is normal if its not all the time ) and after that they they start to think"omg ive very little sperm wtf. my life is over. "right away boom.they have all exact pfs syndrome symptoms . most of the sufferers with this syndrome lives in rurals. brain have definitely some anxiety issues with this losing masculinity stuff. i wrote this because you are %100 right these are all mental. and ive no doubts. now i need your help about how should i proeceed? i mean the specific
  7. thanks for your replies. it means a lot to me. one recovery story a lot to me. however i always feel like"naah he didnt suffer like i do " i know its mental but i can't overcome it no matter how hard i try. can u pls tell me did you suffer from"0" libido. i have non of it. nothing turns me on there is a connection problem with my brain and my penis. i used to erectile with visual stimulate but nothing anymore. will these improve??u said my libido back and forth when i suffering but my libido is absolutely zero for 8 months.
  8. so im zombie all day, brainfog, emotionless etc. im suspicious about my love to my gf my family. bcs i dont feel any emotion. i dont feel any excitement. i lost my morning woods and spontenos erections. i cant erectile to visual stimulate anymore. for example when i see sexy girl i used to erectile in few seconds. but i lost my libido.i don't want to sex with my gf etc. im writing these bcs i believe all these are mostly mental. ill follow ur procedures but i dont know what symptoms u experienced. can you please tell me your symptoms and which of them healed. im very worried about my libido and visual stimulation issue. bcs there is no brain and penis connection right now. I can motivate myself and create my way to recovery if u help me.btw congratulations with your new born baby
  9. i read many horror stories that night and my panic attack and anxiety appeared. i felt very bad, people saying they lost their libido after 4 pills and didnt recovered. my dick disconnected from me that time. i lost my libido in two hours. i couldnt sleep and lost 6 kg in one week. i swear on my life i remember i just drink water for one week. bcs i couldnt eat. after one week my hearth is pumping cortisol all over my body and i try to masturbate to check if my penis is working. and i felt very extreme diziness bcs of the panic attack and orgasm in the same. i believed that day something burned much morr in brain. from may 20 i dont have any libido, i cant sweat, i cant go to gym bcs my muscles are not working and arms shoulders and hands are weak and hurting even im carrying some bags etc. im very depressed i wake up really bad mood. everyday the second i wake up i say to myself "u r fucked u wont have any libido ur entire life". that time cortisol pumps at morning.
  10. hi english. this is jeypp. i read your story few weeks ago and i choose to follow your path to recovery. bcs i believe its%80 mental %20propecia fucks hormones. you know the reason? let me tell you. i took propecia at 2013 for two months and 2014 for two months. i mildly experienced side effects. but i felt fine afterwards. at '2015 may 20' started again and took just one pill(6 months after my last usage). i felt testicle pain and i know its normal. but that day i looked at internet and why was this happening. i wrote testicle pain propecia etc and found propeciahelp...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast