Conversation Between rahaysa and kknd269

3 Visitor Messages

1. Did you have sleep/sweat/dry skin problem before? I am starting juice fast now and just got 10 herbs from lost impire. How long does it take you to notice some improvement?

Did you have any blood test done? I read cd’s website but he mentioned high estrogen which I am actually low at..
  2. i am doing quite well from where i started .... i was a very very bad case when i crashed in jan 2013... i do CDNUTS protocol most of it ...

read this website completely atleast twice ... you will figure your work out soon...( Total Male Optimization) there is nothing that is not said in that website which i can say ...

just for starters

i did 8 day Juice feast
    i am rotating 20 different herbs according to my comfort... i listen to my body rather than anyone else ...so should you

all the best .. you will recover ... juts get started with CDNUTS protocol without any delay..
  3. Hi Rahaysa,

I have been reading your recovery post! Congrats! I remember you first post on may last year. How are you feeling generally now?

I have some questions about your protocol. How did you start it ? With water fast or Juice feast? What herbs have you been rotating and how is your diet?

Sorry for so many questions. I am new to PfS and di not know what to do now...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3