Conversation Between Holistic and LetsRecover

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man, sorry I dont check this so often. I have had periods of normality, however I have not been disciplined with the protocol, so I am not 100% back. I will be in a year or two this time I am committing all in. Hope you are better now.

H.
  2. Hey, sorry late reply. I log in from time to time. The protocol works but you have to commit to it 100% and this must endure for months. I have seen improvements where I thought I was getting close to my old self. I'm still struggling with sides, but that is mainly because I have not committed 100% due to lack of time, work, etc. Had I stick to the protocol since my first post, I am sure that I would have beaten pfs by now. I am better though but still fighting.
    I also have had some relapses in smoking cannabis, and for me it does not help that much. However I am detoxing ATM. and actually, around the same time you wrote I ordered some herbs. So the plan is to restart the protocol sometime in May.

Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you want
  3. Hi Holistic

How are you doing? You did not update us anymore.
    I saw you started the cd protocol a few years ago. Have you followed it until now? And have you recovered?

I am a pretty new pfs sufferer and desperately looking for some advice from the experienced members. Hope you can help me out.

Thank you and all the best!

LetsRecover
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3