Conversation Between Turnover25 and Outlaw

37 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Damn I would've never taken it had I known, I thought only methyl was dangerous.

Yea idk man. Did you have ups n down in methyl trap or it was constant shit? Cause I got better for like 2 weeks, and then dipped. But on the other hand, I do have symptoms and the green juice crashes me
  2. Sorry for my ignorance, but so it's possible to land in a methyl trap without methyl (just folate)? I read your post but I'm terrified to put any other type of B vitamin in my body :/
  3. My bottle of B says "Absorbable" B Complex. Is this the same as active (which you said is methyl)?
  4. Hey is there any way the B complex I took (had folic acid and cyanocobalamin) gave me folate deficiency symptoms? I have been a shell of myself exactly since taking them, I have intermittent tingling limbs and diarhea, and when I drink green juices I get fucked up.

Any way to test it?

Genuinely sorry to bother
  5. Thanks for the reply bro.

I brought methylation because I took glycine for 5 months with no effects. Seems like it doesn't agree with me ever since I took the B Complex.

I'll bin it and hopefully it will help with my ear symptoms 💪
  6. Hey man you might think I'm crazy, but I kinda need your help.

After I took the Bcomplex I was fine for like 8 hours, and then I took Glycine before bed like usual and I crashed 20min later.

I always told myself it was sketch that the crash happenned right after glycine but couldnt prove anything. I stopped taking it since crash. I took it back last week, and ever since (same day) my hyperacusis has gotten progressively worse (i was making good progress, and I didnt change anything to diet, and no exposure to sounds).

I read that glycine (like b6, b12) plays a role in methylation. Could there be any link? Some people theorize that hyperacusis can be caused by demethyalation.

Sorry to bother, I know I seem all over the place but I'm writing because the last 6 days were truly horrific, but I dont post it because no one has that here
  7. Deleted my latest message on your buddycheck, didn't agree that we should tolerate disrespect like that, but I didn't want to keep the thread going
  8. Hey man I crashed from the B. I feel just like in my first month it's horrible. How do I get out of this? Im terrified
  9. Thanks for the confirmation man. I am gonna nuke this tinnitus
  10. Hey buddy really dont want to bother you, but I just wanted to confirm that those B Complex ingredients were fine methyl-wise:

Contains: Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 180 mg Thiamine (Thiamine Mononitrate) 100 mg Riboflavin (Riboflavin) 20 mg Niacinamide 25 mg Folate (Folic Acid) 400 mcg Vitamin B6 5 mg (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg Biotin (Biotin) 45 mcg) Pantothenic Acid 5.5 mg (Calcium d-Pantothenate) NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Debittered Brewer’s Yeast, Gelatin, Natural Caramel Colour, Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Glycerin

Just wanna make sure its fine before buying. Glad to know you're doing better recently. I am following behind.

Thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 37
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast