Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Paleo Diet + Carb Back loading Question

  1. #41
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    440

    Paleo Diet + Carb Back loading Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Okay i will start carb backloading!!
    And my other question bro?
    You are a big help!
    What professional athletes do has nothing at all to do with you recovering from PFS. It's worked for many people here as a diet including myself, what other proof do you need?

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  2. #42
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957

    Paleo Diet + Carb Back loading Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Okay i will start carb backloading!!
    And my other question bro?
    You are a big help!
    If you want to know the specifics that are not included in the site, may I suggest purchasing the backloading manual which has all of the scientific research and studies to back up the program.



    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  3. #43
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    64
    I trust you.
    But to say that it is a misnomer, that's not true at all.

  4. #44
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    I trust you.
    But to say that it is a misnomer, that's not true at all.
    You're right. I'm lying. I'm lying about everything. I still have PFS. I eat pasta for every meal and mainline gluten. This whole thing was just one big cruel joke. You guys are all fucked.
    Swill likes this.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  5. #45
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    64
    Come on??
    Why do you react like that?^
    I just mean how can you say that it is a misnomer? I have never in my whole life heard about that.
    But its sounds for me like EVERYTHING you say, thats facts.
    I dont wanna start a discussion - just a debat.
    My intention is to be smarter about this theme. And know why it is that way.

  6. #46
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957

    Paleo Diet + Carb Back loading Question

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    Come on??
    Why do you react like that?^
    I just mean how can you say that it is a misnomer? I have never in my whole life heard about that.
    But its sounds for me like EVERYTHING you say, thats facts.
    I dont wanna start a discussion - just a debat.
    My intention is to be smarter about this theme. And know why it is that way.
    You probably haven't heard about a lot of aspects of the protocol before. That doesn't mean anything. And the last thing I want to do is start a debate. Those days are over for me as I left them over at Propecia help.

    Just do some research based upon my comments and you'll find the info you need.

    I'm here to help guide people through this regimen, not debate about the aspects of it. You can do that with someone else if you choose.

    You know what is recommended based upon the experiences of others, and my experience. If you don't want to do it, don't.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-28-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  7. #47
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    170

    Paleo Diet + Carb Back loading Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You probably haven't heard about a lot of aspects of the protocol before. That doesn't mean anything. And the last thing I want to do is start a debate. Those days are over for me as I left them over at Propecia help.

    Just do some research based upon my comments and you'll find the info you need.

    I'm here to help guide people through this regimen, not debate about the aspects of it. You can do that with someone else if you choose.

    You know what is recommended based upon the experiences of others, and my experience. If you don't want to do it, don't.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    If I may offer some input...it is hard to dive into something 100% with just faith. From someone that posts simple text on the internet no less.

    The logic & knowledge behind all of your words is solid, but emotion motivates people, not logic.

    I know for me, The more I personally research & understand the science behind everything you recommend the more it motivates me. But I think there's a way to fast track the motivation....

    I know we talked about this a while back, but I think people would definitely buy into your stuff more quickly 100% if you posted videos passionately sharing each part of the protocol.

    Words on a screen can only motivate you so much. Watching a video or speech in person is a different ballgame my friend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its only work until its routine

  8. #48
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    If I may offer some input...it is hard to dive into something 100% with just faith. From someone that posts simple text on the internet no less.

    The logic & knowledge behind all of your words is solid, but emotion motivates people, not logic.

    I know for me, The more I personally research & understand the science behind everything you recommend the more it motivates me. But I think there's a way to fast track the motivation....

    I know we talked about this a while back, but I think people would definitely buy into your stuff more quickly 100% if you posted videos passionately sharing each part of the protocol.

    Words on a screen can only motivate you so much. Watching a video or speech in person is a different ballgame my friend


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bet you're right, to a point, and videos are definitely going to be part of that site. But then there are a large percentage of people that do just follow it based on those words and they have success. These are the people I want to work with because it's less hassle AND they are the ones that are going to get results the fastest. This is what makes me happy.

    You see, I'm not here to motivate anyone to do anything. I don't care much that they can't get themselves to do what is necessary. That has to come from within. I had it within myself as PFS was ALL the motivation I needed to get well, as it is for MOST people. When I was blindly experimenting with these things so many years ago, I didn't know if doing these long juice feasts or long ass water fasts were going to do anything positive. All I had was the research that was out there on other health issues. What did I have to lose at that point? NOTHING. If I wouldn't have just jumped in with blind faith, I would have never gotten anywhere. I have given people the frame work to follow in order to get what they want, which is their lives back.

    The one thing that you guys can't see are the incessant PM's and messages asking to basically be spoon fed, or to prove what I'm saying is in fact true.( That one is the most obnoxious kind) The truth is, I don't have any desire to prove anything. People can take it, run with it, and heal, or they can nit pick everything and leave parts out and do what they want rather then following the path that has been laid before them. Doesn't matter to me at all. It's THEIR lives. That being said, I will always make myself available to anyone who show's promise and has what it takes to get the job done. That unfortunately, isn't everyone.

    Again, the site is going to be geared towards NON PFS guys. It's a huge market, way less hassle and there are WAY more of them. Just because it happens to be the best way to get out of the PFS induced hell doesn't mean I'm going to pigeon hole myself into just working with that group. I've been doing this long enough that I can tell within a couple messages what somebodies results are going to be. One of the best parts about doing this is I can choose who I want to work with. I want to work with people that have skin in the game, not someone who just wants to be fed information on a silver platter before putting in any effort.

    At this point in time, there is enough information out there for other PFSer's to follow based on the experiences of others so they don't have to take my word for it.

    If they really want it, they'll get it. They just have to want it enough.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-28-2017 at 05:19 PM.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  9. #49
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    64
    Do some of you guys have a good paleo and carb backloading diet plan for gaining weight?

  10. #50
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    222
    Juice feasting/fasting for 7 days was the greatest thing i ever did. It felt so amazing. I wouldve and couldve easily went for 14 days, instead of 7, if it werent for my stupid ass job. (which i like, but im pissed because of the inconvenience). You gotta go with your gut instincts. Sometimes all the bullshit online, and the gurus... you just gotta tell them to go fuck themselves. Aint nobody got time for that bullshit! If you have PFS, then do the protocol. They're not the ones with PFS. Only you know what works for you.

    And carb backloading... i disagree.... i think a person with a higher metabolism, like myself, would benefit even more from carb backloading. I think its a great idea.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •