Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Super 4 Andro and Super R Andro - Spring/Early Summer Cycle, looking for input

  1. #1
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    440

    Super 4 Andro and Super R Andro - Spring/Early Summer Cycle, looking for input

    Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

    As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

    Anyway, my break down is as follows:

    Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
    Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
    Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
    Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
    Friday - Chest/Shoulders
    Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
    Sunday - Rest, HARD.

    I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

    Current stats:

    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 238
    BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
    Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

    Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.
    TubZy likes this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  2. #2
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957
    Wow....you do specific work for forearms?

    Mine get worked so much from doing everything else I wouldn't even consider doing them individually.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  3. #3
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    163
    Only just seeing this... how is the run Maxout??
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

  4. #4
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    440
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Wow....you do specific work for forearms?

    Mine get worked so much from doing everything else I wouldn't even consider doing them individually.
    Just a few reverse hold curls, grip trainer, and forearm twists. I like my forearms big lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Only just seeing this... how is the run Maxout??
    Luckily you haven't missed much, work has been super hectic for me lately so haven't had the time to really put towards this log like I wanted to. Gonna try to post an update and keep up with it going forward from tomorrow. I'm halfway through and everything is great. I highly suggest trying the 4 Andro with the R Andro, especially for PFS guys who are close to recovered. Without getting into that topic on the wrong forum, lol....
    Cdsnuts likes this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  5. #5
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Well, here goes.....in the effort to put another log on the forum/some activity not related to a certain subsection.....

    As is probably obvious to anyone on the board at this point, I'm an ex-PFS guy (God damn, it feels so good to say that), now just back into my normal bodybuilding routine. Looking to run a summer cycle starting next week consisting of Super 4 Andro (400 mg/day) and Super R Andro (400 mg/day) from Iron Mag Labs. Considered trying the Andro Hard TD from Muscle Gelz instead of the R Andro, but stuck to what I know (this may still change.....if FPR's log convinces me anymore than it already has). This is the first time I've ever run something other than a DHT prohormone, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results I get. As of right now, going to continue the regimen I've been doing in the gym, may go down to 5 times a week as opposed to six. Currently, I only take Sunday off and it's worked just fine for me......but I can't help but think it's overtraining nonetheless.

    Anyway, my break down is as follows:

    Monday - Arms(Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
    Tuesday - Chest/Shoulders
    Wednesday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
    Thursday - Arms (Bis, Tris, Forearms)/Abs
    Friday - Chest/Shoulders
    Saturday - Legs/Back/Abs | Cardio: 6, 100 yard sprints
    Sunday - Rest, HARD.

    I'm open to any suggestions to change up my routine a bit, it's getting a little stale but I haven't really looked into any certain regimens yet. There's a few that I've done in the past that I may mix up and try again. I'll post in here once I begin, plan is to start the cycle next week, as my progress goes and how I feel on it. The routine is probably the thing I would like the most input or help on, I'm always willing to change things up or try something new. Posting this a little early to get as much input as I can prior to kicking it off.

    Current stats:

    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 238
    BF: Haven't checked in a while.....very lean at the moment though, given my lifestyle and my previous cycles of Super R Andro.
    Diet, lifestyle, sleep, and all are in check......

    Any advice or inputs are welcome, as always guys! Looking forward to kicking this off.
    After looking at your programming, I would suggest leaving more time between workouts. Two days doesn't really seem like enough time off to fully recuperate. I typically leave four to five days between workouts to make sure I'm properly rested. Because of this, my workout cycle doesn't fit nicely inside of a week. That's completely fine though.

    Sometimes I'm still sore after two or three days from the workout.

    On cycle it's not going to be as much of an issue because your recovery time is going to be enhanced. Off cycle though is a different story.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  6. #6
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    440

    Super 4 Andro and Super R Andro - Spring/Early Summer Cycle, looking for input

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    After looking at your programming, I would suggest leaving more time between workouts. Two days doesn't really seem like enough time off to fully recuperate. I typically leave four to five days between workouts to make sure I'm properly rested. Because of this, my workout cycle doesn't fit nicely inside of a week. That's completely fine though.

    Sometimes I'm still sore after two or three days from the workout.

    On cycle it's not going to be as much of an issue because your recovery time is going to be enhanced. Off cycle though is a different story.
    This is something I believe I've talked to you about before - I've always been concerned with over training. I try to do some sort of exercise everyday because I feel better after doing it, which helps on the bad days. I'm sure this can lead to over doing it however.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  7. #7
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

    Luckily you haven't missed much, work has been super hectic for me lately so haven't had the time to really put towards this log like I wanted to. Gonna try to post an update and keep up with it going forward from tomorrow. I'm halfway through and everything is great. I highly suggest trying the 4 Andro with the R Andro, especially for PFS guys who are close to recovered. Without getting into that topic on the wrong forum, lol....
    I'd be very interested in hearing about your experience... I'm 2/3rd's through an R-andro run and its been absolutely great... I'm considering the stack you're using for my next cycle!
    Cdsnuts likes this.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

  8. #8
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,957

    Super 4 Andro and Super R Andro - Spring/Early Summer Cycle, looking for input

    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    I'd be very interested in hearing about your experience... I'm 2/3rd's through an R-andro run and its been absolutely great... I'm considering the stack you're using for my next cycle!
    I'm so psyched for you man! I knew we would get it firing sooner or later.

    You're going to love that stack as well... Maybe even more so then just R andro solo. Those two together pack one hell of a feel good punch. Maxoutt can attest to that!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 04-24-2017 at 04:42 PM.
    Swill likes this.
    If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.

  9. #9
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    440
    HOLD : Long awaited update coming tomorrow afternoon. Will edit this post......damn I put this off forever.

    Will do an update similar to that of Swill's in the PFS section. If you want to move it there, CD - feel free.
    Swill likes this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  10. #10
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    163
    Looking forward to reading this man, about to stock up for next cycle so this info will be very useful for me
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •