Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Swill's R-Andro/4-Andro Odyssey

  1. #21
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    122
    I am still wondering if here will ever been one moment when in a "recovered" situation people will stop using prohormones, I mean, CD, Max etc are still using this stuff even if recovered..this let me think that here is still somethig going on with them..I mean once recovered what s the point to go on this stuff again and again...

  2. #22
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I am still wondering if here will ever been one moment when in a "recovered" situation people will stop using prohormones, I mean, CD, Max etc are still using this stuff even if recovered..this let me think that here is still somethig going on with them..I mean once recovered what s the point to go on this stuff again and again...
    Biatch, you are missing the point entirely. Thousands of people that do not nor have ever had PFS CHOOSE to run pro hormones... this very board was set up for that reason long before there was a PFS related sub forum here. People do it for aesthetic and performance reasons and because they want to. They dont just do it for improved sexual or PFS symptoms, they do it for increased strength, endurance, mass gain and to operate at a higher level.

    It is disrespectful of you to question that just because the individuals you have mentioned make the choice to continue to occasionally use pro hormones, because they just god damn like the effects of them and enjoy it, that you question whether they are not being true in their claims. I thought you were starting to understand this place a little, and I thought you wouldn't be as closed minded as that. Stop living in such a constant world of paranoia.

    And as ridiculous as your claim is, just to say also that plenty of people have recovered and stopped taking pro hormones... plenty of people have recovered and not used a pro hormone in the first place. I know CD has gone extended periods without taking PH's.

    Hope that clarifies what 'the point' of this stuff is. Maybe when you get the courage to take the stuff you will see why people use them out of choice. I'm not recovered but when I am, I would probably consider it.

    Please think before you post these insults. These people don't claim to be 'cured' as some sick joke, they are here to share their experiences, and it is important to recognise that this is a forum for performance and bodybuilding interests, not just the PFS element you are interested in.
    Maxout777 likes this.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

  3. #23
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    122
    What I Said was not a disrespectfull way in my opinion, and I ve already asked this question privately to Max and he replied me the same way you re doing. So I am not disrespecting anyone, it s just always the same doubting though (wrongly) I have since I am in a jail state where I still cant see a recovered stable situation on me (even if I almost got there before). I think my thoughts are probaby coming from a psicological "jail" side..no more and yes paranoia get in easily.
    Last edited by biatch; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:57 AM.

  4. #24
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    What I Said was not a disrespectfull way in my opinion, and I ve already asked this question privately to Max and he replied me the same way you re doing. So I am not disrespecting anyone, it s just always the same doubting though (wrongly) I have since I am in a jail state where I still cant see a recovered stable situation on me (even if I almost got there before). I think my thoughts are probaby coming from a psicological "jail" side..no more and yes paranoia get in easily.
    The reason you're getting the replies you get is because we all know what you're doing. You're looking for a way out before you begin by saying that we have to do x or y to continue living a normal life. We don't, and you're only hurting yourself.
    Cdsnuts and Swill like this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  5. #25
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    224
    Cycle abandoned at the 3 week mark. The reason being I'm just not getting what I had hoped from it.

    I have been on point with everything and it has been disappointing in that regard, but its just a minor setback. The only thing different has been the 4-andro, which although I dropped it at around 10 days, the feeling I got from the cycle never changed to a large degree and i certainly didn't get the 'sledgehammer' effect I had when introducing the R Andro last time, and thats what i was after.

    The plan is to give it 3/4 weeks back on the herbs, build things up and then go again but with the R-andro solo. Hopefully this will recreate the feeling of the first cycle. Also, I want to state for anyone reading this the pro hormones did not give me any kind of bad reaction in any way... I just didn't get the positive effects I was looking for.

    Onwards and upwards!
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

  6. #26
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Cycle abandoned at the 3 week mark. The reason being I'm just not getting what I had hoped from it.

    I have been on point with everything and it has been disappointing in that regard, but its just a minor setback. The only thing different has been the 4-andro, which although I dropped it at around 10 days, the feeling I got from the cycle never changed to a large degree and i certainly didn't get the 'sledgehammer' effect I had when introducing the R Andro last time, and thats what i was after.

    The plan is to give it 3/4 weeks back on the herbs, build things up and then go again but with the R-andro solo. Hopefully this will recreate the feeling of the first cycle. Also, I want to state for anyone reading this the pro hormones did not give me any kind of bad reaction in any way... I just didn't get the positive effects I was looking for.

    Onwards and upwards!
    Keep the faith buddy. I did around 4 cycles before I considered myself "recovered" - this may be of some interest to you, but some better were better than others, especially on the sexual front. So maybe timing with your bodies' current state of homeostasis was just off. The next run could be even better.
    Cdsnuts and Swill like this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  7. #27
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    224

    Swill's R-Andro/4-Andro Odyssey

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Keep the faith buddy. I did around 4 cycles before I considered myself "recovered" - this may be of some interest to you, but some better were better than others, especially on the sexual front. So maybe timing with your bodies' current state of homeostasis was just off. The next run could be even better.
    Thanks for that man. Reassuring to hear.

    Absolutely. It could have been the 4-Andro not agreeing with me, it could have been i was on a downswing, or a combination of a variety of things.

    The instant effect on the first cycle was pretty awesome, and there is every chance it will be just that when I go again in a month or so.

    I tell people on here to keep level when riding the highs and the lows and that's exactly what I'm doing. Excited to go again in a month or so :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

  8. #28
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    122
    Any news?

  9. #29
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    510
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Any news?
    Two or three posts above he stated that he abandoned the cycle. So I'm assuming he's back herb cycling until he runs another R-Andro Rx run.
    Cdsnuts and biatch like this.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  10. #30
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    South Wales, UK
    Posts
    224
    Correct, just getting ready to hit R Andro solo again in a couple of weeks, and herb cycling. I have been working a lot on mobility and cardio and am starting to get the better of my long term back muscle issues... made my competitive soccer comeback last week and it went very well, so am on a high from that.

    My sexual sides are so-so but Im looking forward to hitting this next cycle hard with far fewer injury issues so I can really hit the training hard, excited to see where it takes me.
    biatch likes this.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •