User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathmate - Hydro Pump Question

Choose a Size - Official Hydromax Pump

So, I'm going to order one, I would assume the Hercules is sufficient (for roughly 5 inches length 4 inches girth), anyone else help to confirm this if they have one?
    There seems to be a problem with the website when I put my measurements in it says 2" girth is max, which is surely incorrect.
    To make it even more confusing I emailed them about it and their reply was "I would recommended the x20 for your sizes that would be the best pump for you oh even the xtreme x20". Which is surely incorrect, this is one of the biggest ones they sell.

Thanks

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Choose a Size - Official Hydromax Pump

So, I'm going to order one, I would assume the Hercules is sufficient (for roughly 5 inches length 4 inches girth), anyone else help to confirm this if they have one?
    There seems to be a problem with the website when I put my measurements in it says 2" girth is max, which is surely incorrect.
    To make it even more confusing I emailed them about it and their reply was "I would recommended the x20 for your sizes that would be the best pump for you oh even the xtreme x20". Which is surely incorrect, this is one of the biggest ones they sell.

Thanks
    ???

I've already replied to you in the other thread. The hercules is the way to go.

The x20 is the smallest one they offer. Not the largest one.

Home - Official Hydromax Pump

That being said, you can't go wrong with the hercules.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-16-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    ???

I've already replied to you in the other thread. The hercules is the way to go.

The x20 is the smallest one they offer. Not the largest one.

Home - Official Hydromax Pump

That being said, you can't go wrong with the hercules.
    My bad, I thought you suggested asking around this forum for a second opinion.
    Thanks, I'll just get the Hercules.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    My bad, I thought you suggested asking around this forum for a second opinion.
    Thanks, I'll just get the Hercules.
    Ahhh....I see.

No. I simply meant if you have any questions about usage, feel free to ask. Although alot of those guys don't come around anymore. Either way, if you have a question just make a post about it in this section this way if others have the same question it will help them as well.

Happy pumping.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"