I'm thinking about running it because I can't lose weight and get dry my muscle is soft.
I also have libido problems, no morning wood, ED. But I see many people using Androhard and getting well so well that I see some people even getting fixed about the same problems I have. I was worse before I had no energy at all during the day/night. Now I'm better almost like a normal person.

I know that epiandro and androhard will convert to DHT. But I would like to know why Stano, Proviron, Anavar also will convert to DHT but they have different anabolic/androgenic effects? I see many people complaining about Stano because stano decreased their libido while Epiandro and Androhard increased it. Also about the gains epiandro and androhard made lean/bulk effects.

I took proviron 50mg for a month and noticed nothing maybe just more energy and a better mind but that's all no weight loss, water loss, libido etc.

Also I took arimidex (legit from pharmacy) and it didn't change my libido, morning wood, joint pain even with high dosages. I know people who go very high on it will say that their joint will hurt. I saw a guy in another forum that had the same problems I have and he said that the joint pain he only felt while running androhard with arimidex he thinks androhard gave him androgenic properties to dry, to lose puffy nipples, to increase libido, morning wood and then he took arimidex and lost everything and started the joint pain (he hasn't before while taking arimidex alone even with high dosages).

So that's it I'm thinking about running epiandro rx from IML because I can't find androhard V1/V3.
What kind of PCT should I do after epiandro? Is it much supressive? Could I take SERMS low dosage or just vitamins in high dosage with tribulus would help it?

Thank you so much.