User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two co-workers with sore nips, advice for them

Two co-workers, both around 26 to 27 years of age.

One ran Havoc (Epistaine) for five weeks AT 30/30/40/40/50 and developed nipple soreness on cycle. Did PCT with pharma-grade Clomid (Fertomid 50). Nipples have remained sore. He's about two months post cycle. He ran some L-dopa and green tea, thinking it might be prolactin. It had no curative effect whatsoever.

Other co-worker is a habitual oral DS/PH user who runs methyls way past what's sensible, does very little in the way of PCT for a couple weeks at a time and then jumps back on another methyl. His history includes bouts of Trenavar, Triumphalis, Dimethazine and now Pro Gear. He's never had issues until jumping on Pro Gear.

I have offered him advice, namely cautioning him about the dangers he's subjecting his liver to, but he dismisses it.

What's the best course of action for these guys, realizing they probably won't go to the doc? Anastrazole or Letro? Arimidex? I like these guys a lot and would like to steer them in the best direction I can, realizing the handicaps of the current situation.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will jump in on this..

how about .5mgs of Caber E3 days for 30 days or during the duration. I love caber and think there is no better anti-p on the market for lowering prolactin while having positive side effects as well. Caber can cause multiple orgasms in men. Also our sponsor "evo" has it.

I have heard alot of complaints with the PH trendione..which doesn't surprise me since it really does convert to tren..the Havoc or Epi..funny enough, epistane was used medically to treat gyno, but I have heard a few complaints of people developing this after a high dosage run..

Which makes me wonder are these people running other compounds (test base) and jacking up their prolactin, or is something else going on we don't quite know about yet?? or is a different compound being used in place of the Epistane.. all questions I would ask in this situation.

^bump for others^
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I will jump in on this..

how about .5mgs of Caber E3 days for 30 days or during the duration. I love caber and think there is no better anti-p on the market for lowering prolactin while having positive side effects as well. Caber can cause multiple orgasms in men. Also our sponsor "evo" has it.
    If that Caber is legit, that's a steal. I might even think about researching some of that myself.

I have heard alot of complaints with the PH trendione..which doesn't surprise me since it really does convert to tren..the Havoc or Epi..funny enough, epistane was used medically to treat gyno, but I have heard a few complaints of people developing this after a high dosage run..
    This particular anomaly has always been intriguing to me as well. I knew Epistanolol, the unmethylated target hormone was used in Japan to treat gyno but I had also read that there are freak cases of gyno from it. I had no prolactin-related sides from it, but I was rather shut down after a five-week run. It was hell trying to maintain a decent erection for weeks after my run of Epi.

I will say that while on, Epi and topical Dermacrine was a match made in heaven. My ex wife was running scared. Never in my life had I experienced a libido surge so pronounced.

Which makes me wonder are these people running other compounds (test base) and jacking up their prolactin, or is something else going on we don't quite know about yet?? or is a different compound being used in place of the Epistane.. all questions I would ask in this situation.

^bump for others^
    In the case of the person running the Epi, they ran Epi only. My second co-worker has run a number of compounds, but never together.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sounds like gyno is just what the doctor ordered for guy #2, maybe it'll slow him down a bit on the methyls

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my favorite shrinkage combo so far was prami aromasin ralox... with masteron on top helps even more

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, a low dose of letro ED helps a lot with sore/puff nips. Everyone is different, but that is my routine.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Two co-workers with sore nips, advice for them

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I will say that while on, Epi and topical Dermacrine was a match made in heaven. My ex wife was running scared. Never in my life had I experienced a libido surge so pronounced.
    Interesting.....
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Personally, a low dose of letro ED helps a lot with sore/puff nips. Everyone is different, but that is my routine.
    Does Anastrozole may help or not? I think it's just to prevent gyno
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Two co-workers with sore nips, advice for them

Quote Originally Posted by Jack O'Neill View Post
    Does Anastrozole may help or not? I think it's just to prevent gyno
    Depends. If the gyno is new and swollen, then yes, it will rebalance the androgen/estrogen ratio, reduce the inflammation and pain and often shrink things back down to whatever that person's baseline is. Sometimes, though, a remnant of gyno tissue remains.

If the gyno tissue is hardened and well established, then an AI will almost certainly not be sufficient. The body generally needs a SERM (raloxifene is best) along with some level of AI for some longer term therapy.

In a study on pubmed, raloxifene reduced gyno by 81% over 6 months.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Depends. If the gyno is new and swollen, then yes, it will rebalance the androgen/estrogen ratio, reduce the inflammation and pain and often shrink things back down to whatever that person's baseline is. Sometimes, though, a remnant of gyno tissue remains.

If the gyno tissue is hardened and well established, then an AI will almost certainly not be sufficient. The body generally needs a SERM (raloxifene is best) along with some level of AI for some longer term therapy.

In a study on pubmed, raloxifene reduced gyno by 81% over 6 months.
    Very interesting info Burly, as usual.