User Tag List

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't hate cdnuts

I knew the guy through messaging on propecianhell help years and years ago while ha hadn't reciverd.

He definitely had ofs. He was an ok guy.

I sent erratic in a as Luclfax and he threatened to show the whole forum. This was around the time was in a psych ward.

Somehow I stumbled on zinc and vitamin d as a treatment along with AM A and also I corporates the healthy eating stuff and tips from Mark Wilson

I never went to the gym which was a mistake as I was androgenic and had libudo,it's inconceivable that I wouldn't have built muscle as I head done so from bodyweight squats.

This messiah forum sh it is rotten though as is the tie in with lost empire herbs.

And I could simply have cured myself by going to a UROLOGIST in 2914 and taking TR T I had erections and libido and not so genitals good sleep no fog ECT was eighty percent plus 're kvered

- - - Updated - - -

Troubles and all that crap did nothing for me 3and just wasted my time when I could have simply taken TR T and been cured

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ironic thing is that I recovered quicker than cdnut s from a worse starting point - he was bad but didn't have muscle wastage and don't go through The psychiatric system and various shut drugs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found my own way to recovery and fucked it

Cdnuts also.messaged Macromedia aka randybsantman when he was in trouble aka John Santmans son

You can say what you want about him but he did have pfs it's not a scam but it became one with his ego