User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trenazone application questions

I'd like to read what has worked for others. Today was day one and its a pain in the ass. 1.5ml may not seem like a lot but in liquid form its a bitch to keep where you apply it on your skin from a dropper. It has been 45min and it is still not 100% dry.... Looks like it may have to go on eod cause I'm not getting up an extra hour early for work. I thought a fan might help so I tried a box fan to no avail. May go pick up a blow dryer and give that a shot.

On a good note It did not burn as I've read in a few user reviews. I will tell you what burns: PP's Dermatherm target gel.

Anyway I'd love to for someone to share how they applied Trenazone

Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have spread 1.5 ml over my clavicles, neck, upper back, chest, delts and armpits with good results.
    No burning, a little skin discoloration but it was minor. I did notice that my chest hair is a little more existent but that could just be because I am becoming a man.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you only drop it on or did you actually rub it in? This morning I tried to get it all around my neck area and it took a while to dry. I'm assuming that spreading it over suck a large area helped it dry quicker.?.?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    put the liquid in your hand and spread it around. Should dry in a few minutes.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting! It should really fast!

I put it on both forearms, shoulders, upper back, upper chest, neck, biceps/tricep. Usually can fit 3ml at a time ED and it dries in a few minutes.

Definitely rub it in. The point of the dropper is just for accurate measure+it won't break like a lotion top. So drop it on, then spread it with your hands.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Trenazone application questions

I put 1/2 dose in one hand and spread all over arm neck shoulder area on one side then repeat with opposite hand and opposite side of body. Should be dry in a couple minutes. Do it before you shave, comb hair, and brush teeth and you should be good to go by the time you need to put on a shirt.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That makes a lot more sense. Thanks

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro! That's crazy haha I can imagine it would take FOREVER to dry if you just dropped it on.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Bro! That's crazy haha I can imagine it would take FOREVER to dry if you just dropped it on.
    Lol. Tell me about it. I feel pretty stupid. I was thinking the whole time this can't be right

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah man same deal here, I made a note of it being runny, took me a day or two too figure out myself. I usualy dropped about .5 ml on a target area then rubbed it in, thus adding .5 ml at a time.