User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IML 4-andro 1-andro and finaflex 1-alpha/1-andro

Hello everyone, I am in the (very very) early stages of planning my first PH cycle and, knowing very little about chemistry and looking to fully understand everything before i even consider beginning a cycle, i have a few questions about the products in the subject line.

I understand roughly that these products either convert to an anabolic compound or convert to a derivative of testosterone to some degree ( 2 stage, 3 stage process, not sure about that all). Seeing as how they have similar names and appear to give similar results and require similar pcts, can anyone please explain the difference between the four products? Is there any benefit to stacking them seeing as how they convert to different things? Which one is the most potent ( best gains, low sides and high ability to retain gains during pct)? Anything else I should know about either of these companies before I do further research into potential products for my first run?

Thanks all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    google is in fact your friend

Established Member Feedback Score 0 dacookiemonsta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    google is in fact your friend
    So are message boards. If you don't want to help people out keep your smart mouth shut instead of mouthing others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google doesnt in fact help with this issue OP i tried to go through the mountains of bs to get through what the conversion process and rate is on these substances. I pretty much through my hands up in frustration and went with the substances that were pretty straight forward. If you want to do a first cycle, hit up hdrol, pmag, epistane, or even mechabol. You will find easy straight forward logs, write ups and break downs of each subtance on multiple sites. Check the prohormone database on google. Cheers

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dacookiemonsta View Post
    So are message boards. If you don't want to help people out keep your smart mouth shut instead of mouthing others.
    Whoa. Calm down man. The questions are things a few simple searches could answer. Asking about 1 product sure, asking to explain 4 is a bit much. Sorry OP. not trying to be rude. I'll tell u this, 4 andro is 4 androsterone. 1 andro is 1 androsterone. Both 1 andro's are the same, I mean come on, it's in the name. And the 1 alpha is plain androsterone. No number in front of it. Now start researching 4 androsterone, 1 androsterone, and androsterone.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iron Mag Labs is good to go.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice guys and sorry for the noob question. I really meant to say, I see that the products are the same, is there any reason to choose one or the other? i can see that they are 1-dhea and 4-dhea I was jjust wondering why someone would choose one over the other. Thanks !

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys and sorry for the noob question. I really meant to say, I see that the products are the same, is there any reason to choose one or the other? i can see that they are 1-dhea and 4-dhea I was jjust wondering why someone would choose one over the other. Thanks !
    Personal preference. Which company do you trust? Which products have better reviews? Which company do you personally like?

etc. etc.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I havent seen any particularly negative press for either of these companies. I guess I just have to read a ton of logs( which i have definitely been doing already ) .

Thanks !