Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hcg= Beer goggles?

Anyone else here have this happen to them??

I just went back on my Script of HCG. I usually do maybe 250iu 2x per week..but once in awhile if I am really shut down I will do a frontload of up to 1250iu in one shot...did the 1250 this week.

Long story short, i only do it a few times per year..but everytime it is the same. Brings my drive sky high, higher then anything, even when I was on high dose Test years ago...hell even a night out at the bar doesn't get me into this much trouble

I wonder if this is my personal response or if it happens to anyone else?
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a really suppressive methyl cycle on the radar as my last methyl cycle before graduating up. I have a nympho girlfriend who I absolutely cannot wind up really shut down with. I'm going to order some HCG and run it on cycle (4 weeks of a dimethyl and 8 total weeks of 4DHEA/1DHEA combo throughout).

Seeing how suppressive most dimethyls are, and the fact that HCG is greatly underutilized, how much would you guys recommend dosage wise?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hcg= Beer goggles?

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I have a really suppressive methyl cycle on the radar as my last methyl cycle before graduating up. I have a nympho girlfriend who I absolutely cannot wind up really shut down with. I'm going to order some HCG and run it on cycle (4 weeks of a dimethyl and 8 total weeks of 4DHEA/1DHEA combo throughout).

Seeing how suppressive most dimethyls are, and the fact that HCG is greatly underutilized, how much would you guys recommend dosage wise?
    500-700iu wk
    i did 700/wk on tren n worked well

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try 250-300iu 3xs per week.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    500 IU should be max. 2000 IU per week and more than that will increase chances of desensitation, plus more aromatisation- with no added benefits whatsoever.
    In same harsh cycles HCG cannot prevent shutdown, no matter how much more HCG you add.
    I was told that 250 IU is "sweet spot" for HCG.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 08-08-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    500 IU should be max. 2000 IU per week and more than that will increase chances of desensitation, plus more aromatisation- with no added benefits whatsoever.
    In same harsh cycles HCG cannot prevent shutdown, no matter how much more HCG you add.
    I was told that 250 IU is "sweet spot" for HCG.
    J-

I'd like to send you a private message. Can you turn on your messaging function or send me a PM, so I can reply? Thanks.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hcg= Beer goggles?

My last cycle was AM@9 / AH@6 / Mech@150 front load / TZ@3-4 ML back load and Ment@ 40 preworkout the last 5 weeks. I was on 10 wks and I ran HCG @ 500 twice a week. I wanted to fuck anything and everything 10-36 hrs after injection.

I've ran HCG 3 times on different cycles and its been the same side for me after injection.

I also travel a lot so I can only inject 2x a week.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so, I never come off I just go back to TRT levels for awhile. Do you think it would have the same libido effects on me? Right now I am on 200mg test C & 200mg Tren E every week and I have very good libido, but would love to crank it up a notch when my mistress is in town.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    so, I never come off I just go back to TRT levels for awhile. Do you think it would have the same libido effects on me? Right now I am on 200mg test C & 200mg Tren E every week and I have very good libido, but would love to crank it up a notch when my mistress is in town.

TRT levels? DO you use hcg together with TRT?
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    For me it does. I use it during my HRT script which is 100mgs Cyp E4d. I am prescribed a 5,000iu kit to be used when I 'need' it. In times I feel atrophied or at this point I can feel if libido is off, I do 250 2x per week..sometimes I front load and do 1250iu week one and then 250 2x and it works wonders. It works every time for me very well at increasing libido while continuing HRT.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP