So my gains have slowed from noob-rocket gains to a trickle like when a 47 year old man urinates with an enlarged prostate from too much dht. I sit today at about 220, 10-12% bf, you can see my ab outline, and faintly you can see the horizontal lines of them when flexed. I've been here for a while, maybe a year or so and think at my current caloric intake, aas regimine and workout cycles, this is where i'll stay. I'm happy, don't get me wrong, don't compete so staying lean should be the focus now to look marvelous.

I'll blast and cruise, 150mg test e/week pinned once when cruising and blasting still pretty conservative at 500mg test/week, or high tren low test.

Current plan is to cruise the rest of April, then blast may-July working on a lean, hard physique. Not expecting to grow any during tht time. I've dabbled with slin and it makes me fat like Albert. I gain so easily it isn't funny. So plans are for Aug to cruise then to make one more attempt at gaining some muscle.

I will be alternating DC training with GVT training If I can do it for 3 months, take a month to cruise then do the 3 month bulk again wwhich will bring me to around this time next year. thinking of bulking on 750mg test, 200mg tren which is the opposite of what I am use to, 10iu slin pre/wo, maybe a second slin when I wake (5 hours each) hoping on holding off on the gh for the time being. Diet will include carbs and I will have to put some activity into my day to burn up the extra cals from the carbs. I will need them for bs control but not for a cal surplus.

Any tricks/suggestions appreciated